Gina Schild Photography

We work all over Houston, Galveston, Austin, and Lufkin, Tx.

The smile is the beginning of love.

It is my job to make you smile, and your job to have the best day of your life! I make sure to capture things you never even saw happen and the things that all the planning made happen. When you look back years from now, it will be my images that will make you remember your big day clearly and tell your love story.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

We work all over Houston, Galveston, Austin, and Lufkin, Tx. (713) 828-6940

A new friend made

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Maribelle R

She not only was our photographer, she now holds a special place in our heart. For our engagement shoot she literally got on the floor to not miss any good shots! When we got those pictures we couldn't believe how good she made us look! We will definitely contact her when babies... Read More are on their way!

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I reserved a session at the beautiful Julia Ideson Library in downtown Houston for my daughter's bridal portrait. Gina had never been there before so she made the trek down there to scope everything out weeks before our appointment. On the day, she was able to help us navigate... Read More parking and tell us who we should see. You can tell that Gina loves what she does as she was so excited to get those special shots. It was hard to decide on what pose to pick for her portrait!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Brenda V

I got married in a small but lovely venue, and Gina captured the occasion from the wedding party gathering and preparing, to guests arriving, throughout the ceremony, fantastic and creatively posed photos after the ceremony, to the celebration at the reception. She was on... Read More time and professional throughout, and worked her magic without interfering or blocking anyone's view. She captured candid moments along with the more traditional and formal poses, and surprise poses that turned out so special. An example of this occurred after the ceremony when the guests had left to go to the reception venue and the wedding party was posing for the standard shots. Gina surprised us by having my new husband's adult son (who was the best man) kiss his dad on the cheek. My husband's expression of pure happiness in that moment is priceless. Gina also had my adult son kiss me on the cheek in the next shot, and I've framed these photos together as a keepsake. Gina used the natural lighting for some special effects, as well as professional lighting she brought with her. Her equipment seemed modern and versatile, and she obviously had experience as she was agile in switching lenses, adjusting settings, placing props and making sure everything was perfect. After we got back from our honeymoon, Gina contacted us and soon had photos for us to view. I was amazed at her work and what she had accomplished for us. Every one was perfect. I'll also tell you that I was a "mature", meaning over 50, bride, and plus sized. Gina is a "girl's best friend" in that she knew the best angles, best lighting, and used her intuition to me look younger, thinner, and really lovely. My biggest problem was deciding which photo to put on the cover of my wedding book....there were several that were worthy of that place of honor. I highly recommend Gina as the photographer for your special occasion. I am very pleased that I chose her for mine.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017

We hired Gina for our photographer and loved our images! Professional and artistic. Gina Schild Photography

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jennifer H

Gina was everything I wanted in a wedding photographer. She listened to my ideas for the wedding and the shoot and made a list of everything I wanted captured. She got everything and more! Her final shots were beautifully taken and beautifully edited! Now I have these lovely... Read More keepsake photos to remind me of this special day and it's all thanks to Gina!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jacklyn H

BEAUTIFUL! Gina did a fabulous job taking our photos! She has the perfect "photographer" eye and captured the sweetest moments of our special day! I can't say enough about her level of personalization and how she truly LOVES her job! It shows in the work that she does. She even... Read More made sure to capture those "special" photos that we wanted in great timing and kept everything running smoothly! We love all of our photos and would recommend Gina to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Samantha R

I never realized how hard a photographer worked until I watched Gina at my wedding and reception. When I received my images, which were beyond spectacular, I was even more blown away at what she got that I did not even know about. We both are super happy with everything from... Read More start to finish. Thank you Gina for images we will proudly show off to everyone.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Hannah M

Gina was great for our wedding! We had an outdoor wedding and indoor reception and all of the photos were great. Only thing I would've done different is have a list of special photos I wanted, which I didn't think I needed (and Gina DID ask!). Anyway, Gina was fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Melissa W

I paid for my daughter and son-in-laws photos as part of my gift, but I let them choose the photographer. I was very pleased with Gina, from the payment process to the delivery of our daughter's special day. Thank you very much Gina, for everything.

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Amber R

I could not ask for more than I received. Literally loved her and her work from the start and was not surprised at how great all of my images were. Thank you very much Gina & team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Vanessa M

We are in love with all of our images, and we knew we would be from the moment we met Gina. Professional. Creative. Fun. Easy going. Outgoing. Everything you hope to get for your investment, you get plus more.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Genoveve M

I am picking up the prints from my daughter's wedding and I am just blown away. Gina and her assistant worked very hard at the wedding, and went out of their way to do things they did not even have to do. Thank you Gina Schild Photography for these beautiful images and prints.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jack G

We had a fantastic wedding, just a great night overall. And less than two weeks later, we got to relive it all with the images Gina captured. When we looked over the images, there were things we had forgotten about and things we did not know about! Spectacular all the way... Read More around.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Rachel H

Gina and her assistant were awesome. They worked tirelessly the day of our wedding to capture every moment. We have so many favorites it will be hard to decide which ones to print. Gina was professional from day one and I am very happy we hired her for our wedding. I got... Read More tired towards the end of the day and it was Gina who pushed me to keep going and taking pictures! I am so grateful! You won't regret hiring her!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 William B

Friendly and flexible wedding photography service! She's definitely one of the best out there! She pays attention to each and every detail to make the final result amazing! We truly got the most professional photos. Her prices are competitive and what you get is worth much more.... Read More Two big thumbs up! :)

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ari B

I booked a beautiful venue and wanted a strong photographer for our wedding. I got what I was looking for, and more. I'm in love with my images. It makes me smile every time I look at them! Thank you Gina!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Regina L

I am so happy I decided to go with Gina! It was a very pleasant experience for over a year now. Starting with engagements all the way to my wedding night. I picked Gina not only because her work was beautiful, but because she turned around her images in two weeks. I got... Read More mine in 7 days, and got to re-live my wedding memories and have new ones from things Gina got that I did not even now happened. Thank you Gina!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Gina and the crew did wonders for our wedding. Shot is just as alive as we wanted it to be. They have fabulous skills and absolute passion for their work and we were very happy to share our big day with them. These pictures will always remind us, how much emotional, full of... Read More life, love and colours day it was. They captured all the moments with perfect timing and angle and gave it their magical touch. Our wedding album says it all. Thanks to all of them for adding quality to our wedding. thanks Stay blessed

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 A. J

I love Gina's work. She's very professional, fun to work with, and her photos are high quality. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Carrie G

What can I say about Gina other than that she is the absolute best. She really listened to what we wanted and did an amazing job. She seemed to be everywhere at once and got some of the most beautiful pictures. She was also an absolute pleasure to work with. Everyone loved... Read More her. You cannot beat her pricing and the end results are worth so much more. I cannot recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Delaina P

From the start, I knew Gina was the right choice. Our engagement session was fun and the images were ones that will make me smile for a lifetime. On my wedding day, Gina had the little things with her that we had forgotten like safety pins, body tape etc. So much more than a... Read More photographer and got images I did not even remember seeing. I love my pictures with a passion. I could not have asked for anything more. Except maybe that she shot video because my wedding video sucked. Thank you Gina, I will be referring you to all of my friends. Nothing but love!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Karen W

Gina was fantastic to work with! We were hoping to find a photographer who would capture our vintage-theme wedding with a creative eye. She definitely fit the bill! Gina looks at the world in a different way and can do all the standard shots but also capture those moments and... Read More angles only a creative person would see. She was also a great help when we had issues with our location and came up with a swift backup plan for another location to do our shoot. She made all of our photos have a dreamy, romantic quality that a wedding day should have. And bonus – she knows how to make brides look extra pretty! She worked her butt off the day of the event staying from early in the day to the very end so she didn’t miss a thing. Plus, I felt I made a friend in the process. She was awesome. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Alison D

Gina was incredible! I could not have asked for a more innovative photographer. She put everyone at ease, was so nice, and captured my entire wedding (I can relive every second!). The pictures are gorgeous, and absolutely perfect. The groomsmen were total pranksters and she... Read More captured it perfectly, never missing a beat. I cannot recommend her enough, if you need a photographer, go with Gina.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Mollie H

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Gina! We used her as our wedding photographer this past weekend, March 26th, and not only did she give us a great price but she was such a fantastic person to work with. Let me start by saying my now Husband does not like to have... Read More his photo taken. He’s a two photo max kinda guy. She arrived early and scouted everything out to know exactly where she wanted to take our photos. Gina was able to get all the shots I could imagine while keeping him happy and knowing when to give him a break. We waited to see each other until we walked down the aisle and she still got everything in without taking away time from our cocktail hour for us! I was able to dance, eat, and enjoy everything about my wedding and get amazing photos. She’s got the greatest personality and fit in perfectly with our bridal party. She even helped clean up a broken glass on the dance floor, seriously above and beyond! If you are considering a photographer I highly highly recommend Shot by Gina. Not to mention we were from out of town and the whole experience was so easy. Thank you so much Gina, I can’t wait to see all the photos I know they will be gorgeous!

Highly Recommend Gina!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Crystal C

I knew I wanted to hire Gina for my 2015 September wedding when I saw her breathtaking work from my SIL's wedding in 2014. Gina was everywhere taking pictures of our guests, the bridal party and even sneaking snap shots of my step daughter who is extremely camera shy and who... Read More doesn't like to smile for pictures and they came out absolutely PERFECT!! Gina was absolutley professional and such a beautiful soul to work with. I received a link to all of my wedding photos within 2 weeks after my wedding while other photographers you have to wait months and months to get them. I'm recommending Gina to every bride-to-be that I run into and I can't wait to hire her service again in the near future b/c Baby Yancey will be making an appearance June 2016!! 8 hours of photo time.

Gina Schild-Knowles

I am a photographer born & raised in Houston. I have a wonderful family and am very blessed to be able to use my camera to make a living. I love what I do, and I like to share that passion with my couples through the images I capture. While I am based in Cypress, Texas - I travel just about anywhere I am needed. Whether it is a short gathering of love at a courthouse or an all-day love fest, I shoot it! I come with professional gear, lights, cameras and ready to work! I use my camera to tell your day's love story with images you can revisit for years to come!