Giorgio's Catering

Baiting Hollow, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Giorgio's Catering

A BALLROOM IN BAITING HOLLOW, NY

Couples who want to capture the fairy tale side of their wedding head to Giorgio’s at Fox Hill. The fairy tale aspect is not a fantasy. Horse-drawn carriages await to carry newlyweds away to their new life together. This venue is located in Baiting Hollow, New York and features sweeping guarding views that bring out the true romantic in everyone. Giorgio’s was founded by George Regini, Sr. They have been providing memorable wedding events for more than 45 years. Giorgio’s at Fox Hill accommodates indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The grounds feature lush landscaping and picturesque settings, such as a rustic windmill, which makes a superb backdrop for any wedding photo. Dramatic views of the sparkling lake tops this venue’s picturesque view.

Couples who plan their wedding at Giorgio’s at Fox Hill have many space options. They are as follows:

Outdoor Ceremony Site. The Outdoor Ceremony Site is like an enchanted garden with a gazebo, a bridge and high arches sprinkled with chairs for wedding guests. The bride walks down a stone path to meet her groom under the gazebo, surrounded by towering trees and finely shaped shrubs.

Indoor Wedding Ceremony Site. The indoor wedding ceremony site has a vintage appeal in its brocade wallpaper and antique chairs. Sparkling chandeliers and an intricate arch provide this space with an enchanted ambiance.

Banquet Room. The Banquet Room features sparkling chandeliers and antique chairs. Polished Brazilian cherry world floor stencils provide this space with a lavish feel. The walls are lined with gold, which coordinate with the gold-lined drapery, giving the room a royal touch.

Every wedding package is overseen by the Giorgio’s at Fox Hill banquet manager. To make a couple's special day even more so, chairs, tables, china, flatware and linens are included as part of the wedding package. The venue provides a tasting before events. Set-up and cleanup are included. Couples may arrange to add food stations and hors d'oeuvres as part of their package.

If couples bring their own vendor, they will need to provide personal liability insurance. Smoke and fog machines, as well as bubbles or confetti, are not allowed at this venue. There are many unique options in this wedding package that are really spectacular, such as Giorgio’s ice luge and the old-fashioned Coney Island ice cream cart. This venue provides substantial discounts for off-peak and winter wedding packages.

Couples enjoy the many amenities that Giorgio's at Fox Hill provides. This venue additionally offers the following extra perks:

• Nine-station cocktail hour
  • Bridal suite
  • Lighting and sound
  • Transportation
  • Aisle runners
  • Centerpieces

A Luxury Event Destination

Giorgio's has created a standard by which reception sites are measured. Luxurious surroundings at Fox Hill Golf & Country Club are an ideal setting for your special day.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Bow2010
Bow2007

100 Fox Hill Drive, Baiting Hollow, NY (631) 727-6076

Most Memorable Day Ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014

The moment I got engaged in September 2012, my husband (my fiancé at that time) and I already knew that the wedding would take place the following year (Sept. 2013). We had a long distance relationship because my husband lived in Maryland and I lived in NY. We searched and... Read More looked at several venues in both states, and none made as great an impression on us as Giorgio's did. Late October 2012, was the first time my husband (still my fiancé at that time) and I visited Giorgio's, as one of the stops on our investigative wedding venue tours. It was truly amazing, "breath-taking." From the valet to concierge to Holly (office manager), to Brian (one of the chef's) to George Jr. (the man behind the scenes), there was a warmth and professionalism about them that was very inviting and welcoming. They left such a good impression on us, that we KNEW that we had just found our wedding venue. I KNEW God had answered my prayer because we were looking for a venue that would accommodate our desire for some beautiful scenery and the greenery @ Giorgio’s is just breathtaking. This way, everything would take place at one location. The view of the garden and the location was just incredible. My fiancé at that time actually asked me to calm down. I started saying… "This is it… this is it..!!!" I was so ecstatic. He suggested for us to look at other locations, which we did, however, none had the privacy, intimacy, scenery and most importantly, the pleasant staff that Giorgio's did. Wedding Day (September 7th, 2013), absolutely no worries. We had a morning wedding, so we did the ceremony outside in the garden (the weather was absolutely perfect and we thank God for that!!!) and the reception was held inside. :-)… Nick, Brian (Maitre D’s) and Melissa (wedding attendant) took care of everything. They were superb. They ensured that everything ran smoothly. I felt like Melissa never really left my side: from adding a little sass to the table decorations, helping me pin my dress up (although I had it altered twice), getting me in and out of my dress, making sure that my fiancé and I ate. She was an angel! Our guests were awed by the ambiance of Giorgio's location. The staff really knew how to serve the guests. It has almost been 5 months since the wedding, and friends and family are still talking about the experience, the food, the staff. My husband and I were blessed to have had our wedding at Giorgio's, and are forever grateful for the red carpet treatment. Our guests will always remember September 7, 2013 @ Giorgio's @ Foxhill. Thanks again to George Jr. & Staff for making Our Wedding Day Unforgettable. Peaches and E.K. Ume

Our Wedding location

Reviewed on 1/10/2014 Kristen L

everything was amazing!

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Kelly C

Can not say enough wonderful things about Giorgios. My day was absolutely perfect. The food was phenomal. The staff was amazing. I have received many compliments from my guests who said it was hands down one of the best weddings they have ever been too.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Nicole L

The minute I walked into Giorgio's I knew this was going to be my venue. I got married there this past October and couldn't have picked a better place. It was absolutely gorgeous, there was more food than I have ever seen in my life and my guests are still talking about how... Read More incredible the food & service were! The place is breathtaking and everyone there was genuinely nice & helpful. Ashley was my go to person and got back to me very quickly and answered all my questions. My matrie d's were Brandon & Alaina and my family fell in love with them! They not only helped myself and my husband but our families too. Brandon was hilarious, professional and thanks to him, my husband didn't get a hangover the next day! Alaina was absolutely wonderful and I wanted to take her home with me! Jill was my bridal attendant and she was incredible. Words can't describe how thankful & grateful I am to have had them helping me and to have gotten married at such a great venue. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Rebecca L

Your search is over- this place is amazing. I not only had my Friday night wedding here, but I was also a wedding guest for a Saturday morning wedding. Biggest word of advice- you want to have a venue that looks good night or day, rain or shine. This is that place. It poured on... Read More my wedding day, but it put no hamper on the experience. You are the only wedding and they are incredibly attentive to all of your needs. BRIAN is absolutely amazing as well as the entire staff. It is beyond gorgeous. It was the best food I've ever had at a wedding both times- Consistently amazing. My guests had the best time. Cannot thank Giorgio's enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Olivia W

Everything was perfect! The staff was very attentive from every appointment meeting to the day of our wedding and even after! The grounds and the views are amazing! The food was amazing; our guests cannot stop raving about how awesome the food was, and the fact that they... Read More served SECONDS! You really get your money's worth here, and it's one of the relatively more affordable venues/vineyards on the east end of Long Island.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017

My wedding took place here 9.17.17. The service was top notch, the food impeccably good, and the staff professional and efficient. Nick, Brian, Suzie, Gabby, and George Jr. Were awesome from start to finish. This venue not only has great food, great staff and great scenery,... Read More they know what their customers want and how to deliver it. The family treated my guests like royalty, and left a lasting impression. The amount of compliments we received after the wedding were endless. Suzie the Bridal Attendant was 5 star and delivers a level of service you don't get anywhere. Nick and Brian were a part of my family that night and I can't thank everyone at Giorgios enough. You set the bar for what every perfect wedding should be. BRAVO.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kristin D

I don't even think I can put into words how amazing Giorgios was for our wedding last weekend!!! Every single staff member is amazing and can't do enough to help you make your day a real dream come true!!! Nick C. Is just incredible! He was attentive to what we wanted from the... Read More day we met him until the second we walked out. Susie is the best bridal attendant and was right by our side giving us whatever we needed the entire day! The food was outstanding, the place is just stunning and the grounds are breath taking! I wish I could do it over and over again! My guests haven't stopped raving about everything about giorgios from start to finish! If you're planning a wedding, do it here!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kimberly M

Our wedding was 7/22/17 and we can not say enough about how amazing it was. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for top notch service, incredible food and an elegant atmosphere. Throughout the planning process George, Gabby and Brittany were beyond helpful in... Read More securing every detail for our big day. When the day arrived, Nick and Brian were attentive, helpful and thoughtful. The night was seamless because of them. Elaina, our bridal attendant was on point with everything we needed throughout the day. She was so great and I am eternally grateful that I had her by my side throughout the day and night. Every guest is still raving over the flawless service, amazing food and the attention to detail. We were thrilled that we were lucky enough to have had our wedding at this beautiful venue and walked away with a lifetime of memories from the amazing night. I thank all at Giorgio's for everything they did for us and all that was done to make our family and friends feel at home.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Vanessa S

Giorgio's knocked it out of the park for my wedding! The venue is absolutely breathtaking! The inside, as well as the outside, is just stunning and gorgeous. People said they felt like they were in Europe! The second I walked into the venue I couldn't contain my excitement... Read More because I knew it was the venue for me! My fiancé had to tell me to relax and play it cool lolol. Throughout our entire engagement, the staff at Giorgio's was super acommodating, responsive, and professional. The day of the wedding exceeded my wildest dreams. The service was impeccable. Each table had their own server and kept people's drinks coming all night! The cocktail hour WAS INSANE! my fiancé and I chose to not do any extra stations and guess what, we didn't NEED to at all. My family and friends said the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD and that they've never seen anything like it. The dinners were a homerun also and the servers actually walked around again and asked people if they wanted seconds!!!!! So people that ordered the steak got to then eat the salmon after! This venue can't be matched. Whenever I told people where our wedding was , their eyes lit up and they said "wow, that place is so amazing!" Nick, Lexi, Brian, and Gabby, you guys rock and are amazing! A special thanks to you all! You all treated us like KINGS and QUEENS and I am so grateful for your hospitality and service! So many people that night and since my wedding said that that was the BEST wedding they've ever been to!!! I am so sad that it is over and I would love to relive my wedding again and again! I hope someone I know has a wedding there because I want to go back!!! Thank you for giving me the best wedding ever! All my friends and family said they've never been to a more perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Venus H

Words Cannot express how grateful and amazing giorgios were on my wedding. My bridal attendant Lexi rocked! My priest was an hour late but instead of me missing my cocktail hour and being upset just waiting the staff there went above and beyond and made my cocktail hour first... Read More while we waited for the priest and that way i could enjoy. Everyone loved this as they were well feed and fueled for ceremony time. It will forever be a day i remember for the rest of my life and I am grateful that i had chosen this place as my wedding day site. Thank you Giorgios for a day my husband and I will forever remember.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Kate T

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! From the first time we walked into Giorgio's everything was amazing! they made everything leading up to our wedding so easy and a pleasure to deal with. The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious and the staff is beyond wonderful! We had... Read More guests calling us weeks after the wedding telling us how amazing everything was and it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Nick, Brian and my bridal attendant were amazing as well, anything myself of my husband needed they were there and same for my guests, if our guests needed anything the staff was right there to help! We even had a mishap with our limo that night and Nick was kind enough to have his driver take us back to the hotel. I can't say enough amazing things about Giorgio's, they are a top notch Class A establishment!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kayla Y

My wedding was this past weekend and the one word I have for Giorgio's is PHENOMENAL! From the matre di, Nick, to the bridal attendant, Vicky, not a beat was missed. I would do it all over again and not change a thing if I could!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Abigail M

Giorgio's is an amazing place. Not only is the food out of this world, the staff is honestly the best around. The attention to detail is astonishing. They truly made our day the best day ever. A majority of the people said it was the best wedding they have ever gone to,... Read More including their own!!! :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Rachel M

Giorgio’s was amazing through the entire wedding planning process. They were always there to answer any questions I had no matter how easy or little. They never made me feel like I was a bother. Because of all my food allergies, they were able to redo the menu for me. They... Read More didn’t simply take things off that I couldn’t be around, they replaced the items with other food. This really made me feel like I was still getting the same amount of food as everyone else who books there, even if it was a little different. Nick as our maitre'd and to put it simply, he was the BEST! He caught some mistakes I made with wording and names on my program. One of our groomsmen got sick and Nick was so quick to adjust everything when we had another family member step in. He was always there making sure things were running smoothly. When I got sick during the reception, he made sure everything was perfect for the guests and most of them didn’t even realize I wasn’t there for about an hour of the reception. Brian was also a big help getting everything to run smoothly especially when I got sick. He was ready with a chair for me to sit and water to drink. My guests couldn’t stop raving about him! Jessie was my bridal attendant and to say she went above and beyond was an understatement. She was so on top of her game that night I was never without a drink or shoes or anything. My mother-in-law also said Jessie was helping her put her shoes on before the mother-son dance. It was so great to have Jessie there knowing what needed to be done and guiding me along. I was so overwhelmed the whole day with people and being sick, the whole team at Giorgio’s really made all the difference. The rest of the staff were SUPER friendly also, they would always stand and chat if I looked like I needed a breather from the guests coming up to me and they always had a smile for us. Aside from the staff, the venue itself is truly beautiful and the food is AMAZING! All of our guests came up to us saying they had never had such amazing food at a wedding! I recommend everyone get married at Giorgio’s and if you’re not getting married then I recommend having your next event there!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Erin B

My Husband and I can't thank Giorgio's enough for the amazing experience they provided for our wedding and throughout the planning process. Giorgio's was the fourth location we visited prior to selecting a venue. As soon as we walked into Giorgio's we knew it was the right... Read More choice for us. From the very beginning we were treated like a priority. The staff was always knowledgable, friendly, professional, responsive and genuinely cared about hosting our day. They were very accommodating to any requests made and a pleasure to work with. The venue itself was reasonably priced, clean and beautiful. As Giorgio's only hosts one event at a time, we spent the entire day at the location. We utilized the bridal and groom's suite for getting ready during which sandwiches and salads were provided, we used the grounds for pictures, held our ceremony against the windows, had an hour and half cocktail hour followed by a 5 hour reception including a full Viennese table. The bridal attendant, Jen, and the maitred's, Brian and Nick, were extremely attentive and made sure all was organized. The ceremony and reception was set up exactly as instructed and everything was beautiful. They coordinated with the DJ, photographer and officiant to make sure all went smoothly. They always were checking in to ensure we didn't need anything and truly provided an exceptional experience (down to surprising us with hot chocolate after taking photos outside)! Throughout the night they made sure we were able to try all the food (which was outstanding) and always had a full glass. Our guests were also treated like family. Second helping were offered and the wait staff was attentive without being overly pushy to clear plates/fold napkins. We cannot express how greatful we are that we went with Giorgio's for our wedding or express how truly thankful we are to them for making our day truly special and exceptional.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Jenna C

We could not have asked for more! Each and every person at Giorgio's was so wonderful. They made sure every detail of our wedding was perfect. I absolutely recommend this venue for your wedding, this place is a dream come true.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 lauren b

As we are heading home from our honeymoon we are reflecting on how absolutely PERFECT our wedding at Giorgio's was. I had been to weddings at Giorgio's before so I knew their reputation preceeded them. We took our parents and met with Nick and instantly fell in love with the... Read More whole concept and signed contract on the spot. Gabby was wonderful as she answered all of my questions and my phone calls/emails throughout the whole process. The day of the wedding went absolutely perfect. Brian, Nick, Victoria and all the staff made sure our day went without a hitch. Our guests kept commenting on the food and how pleasant all the waiters /bartenders were ! Lenny was the talk of the night ! Everyone noticed his outgoing, friendly personality. We can't thank Nick and Brian enough!! Victoria was the sweetest and best bridal attendant I could of ever asked for! Giorgio's was beautifully decorated for the holidays. It was truly the best day of our lives and we are so happy we chose Giorgio's. Giorgio's made us feel like family and it was the best way to ring in the new year !!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Tara

Can't say enough amazing things about Giorgio's! Nick, George, Gabby, Brian and the entire staff made my night unforgettable! It was a pleasure working with them from before we signed the contract up until the wedding night. The food and service was top notch that evening and... Read More every detailed was planned out. Everything ran smoothly and all my guests are still talking about how wonderful the venue was! Thank you, Giorgio's!! We can't recommend this venue and staff enough!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Nicole C

Awesome staff, delicious food, amazing time!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Kristen S

I could not have asked for a better venue. Everything was perfect, we were well taken care of. The staff thought of everything- Nick was great, Gabby was the best bridal attendant, food was delicious. People are still saying how great my wedding was over a month later.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Miscelleana T

What can I say about Giorgio's? I don't think one little review can truly capture the essence of what Giorgio's is. I never wanted a traditional style venue. I never wanted a wedding hall...but the moment I wanted into Giorgio's, I literally caught my breath. It was anything but... Read More a "traditional style venue." The staff worked with me about everything from planning to budgeting to simple little random questions I had throughout the year. Everything was absolutely and completely amazing the day of. Giorgio's not only set up beautiful rooms for the bridal suite and the groomsmen's room, but their amazing staff was on point with their creative juices flowing from the moment we walked in the door. I went up to get ready with my hair and makeup and dress....and Jen took on all of my dozen of DIY projects from centerpieces to signs to guest book to memorial table... everything. She set up everything up beautifully. I was stressed thinking that I would have to tell her what everything was, but I gave her a short breakdown and she went to town. She even made a suggestion about my centerpieces and it was a beautiful idea! She helped me with my dress more than once throughout the night and between her and the Maitre'D, Brian, they constantly asked my husband and I "do you need anything?" Even at the end of the night, when I was walking out and crying my thank yous at the most wonderfully amazing reception I could have asked for, he still went and got me some water. I would recommend Giorgio's to any couple looking for an elegant and beautiful venue to dance the night away. Thank you Giorgio's, thank you George, thank you Brian, thank you Jen and, of course, thank you Giorgio. You made my special day absolutely unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura S

Giorgio's Caterers provides some of the best service I have ever experienced. I was a wedding guest here on the Sunday of labor day weekend-and was absolutely blown away. I am a sales manager at a wedding venue in NJ and have had plenty of experience dealing with other wedding... Read More venues--they seriously rise to the top. The Maitre D took care of the bridal party in a way I have never experienced before and not to mention the bride and groom. Our Bridal Attendant Brittany was fantastic and all of the bartenders, servers and staff were outstanding! This place is a must look if you are planning a wedding on Long Island---lots of great space outside for pictures and the grounds were gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 DeAnna C

We can't say enough good things about our experience at Giorgio's. They made sure that every detail of our day was exactly how we imagined it. We received endless compliments from our guests on not only how beautiful the venue was, but how excellent the service was. To that end,... Read More the bridal attendant (Kelly) and maitre d' (Brian) were OUTSTANDING! They went above and beyond to keep not 1, but 2 brides completely satisfied and happy. We really can't say enough to highlight how excellent their service was. To Kelly and Brian, and the rest of the Giorgio's team: Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Angelina M

I got married at Giorgio's on July 17th. It was spectacular. Everything, the food, the service, all impeccable. Brian was on top of everything. He made sure the night went smooth and was there anytime we needed anything. Kelly was my bridal assistant. She was so great.... Read More She even helped to sew on a button when it fell off my husband's tuxedo. They made sure I had everything I needed. All my guests are still raving about the food and the service and how much they loved Giorgio's. We really customized our cocktail menu to exactly what we wanted. We also have family members with allergies and everything was made sure to accommodate them as well. The place itself was beautiful. We had the ceremony outside in the garden. It was so intimate and romantic. I will always look back on that day with the warmest of thoughts. Giorgio's made my wedding day perfect.