Glass Slipper Weddings And Events

Serving NJ, NY, and PA

It's Your Day...Enjoy Every Moment!

Planning and managing your perfect celebration can be overwhelming. That's where Glass Slipper Weddings and Events comes in! Our expert planners will work with you to create the day you've always dreamed of. Relax, enjoy, and leave the special details and coordination to us!

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Matawan, NJ Serving NJ, NY, and PA (732) 812-0524

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Carolina R

Rachael and her team are amazing! From our first call to the day of our wedding she made me feel completely at ease and worked really hard to make everything look fabulous! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I am really grateful that Rachael was by my side the entire... Read More time!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Kathleen B

Rachael and Shannon are amazing! I had a unique wedding and wasn't sure how I would work out the logistics, but Rachael helped me figure everything out before hand. On the day and the week leading up she was there for everything that came up that I wasn't anticipating and... Read More quickly corrected it. Thanks to Glass Slipper I was a stress free bride and everything on the wedding day went just as I imagined. It was a perfect day and the guests had a great time. At the end my husband, who was unsure about hiring a coordinator, was so thankful and pleased with everything Glass Slipper did for us.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Romy O

Rachael was an absolute JOY to work with. Glass Slipper has a variety of packages to choose from. I happened to choose the Fairy Godmother Full Wedding Coordination Package. I was able to contact Rachael at any time for guidance. She helped us every step along the way with every... Read More vendor and decision. We had several meetings to go over our vision, budget, theme, etc. We were also given a very detailed guideline and to follow to ensure we were on schedule every step of the way. She also broke down our budget and gave us a suggested amount that we could spend on every category. On the day of the wedding - Rachael and her lovely assistant, Shannon, were with us all day. They made every moment seamless and stress free. Every detail I asked for was executed perfectly. They even jumped to the rescue when some un-expected guests showed up. All-in-all ... I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. They helped give me the wedding of my dreams.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ashley W

Rachael and Lauren were fantastic and helped make our day an absolute success!! A friend had used Glass Slipper for her wedding so when I realized that working full time and planning a wedding was driving me insane I reached out to Rachael for day of/month of help. I had already... Read More lined up most of my vendors but meeting with the team and running through the details of the day helped me to understand which details were under control and which weren't. Knowing that someone else was confirming and coordinating all of the vendors let me relax and enjoy our wedding. In the end we had no major snafus and our day was flawless... or did Lauren just handle the mishaps before I heard about them? I'll never know and that is exactly why I loved working with Glass Slipper!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

Rachael did a fantastic job helping us plan our wedding weekend! She was very thorough in explaining all the preparations we would need to make to be ready for the big day. She has a great list of vendors to work with and everyone we chose told us without being prompted that... Read More they really enjoy working with Rachael at events because she is very thoughtful of their needs and makes sure the day runs smoothly for all the participants. It's a great confidence booster when everyone involved is excited and happy to be working together to make your special day, well EXTRA SPECIAL! I highly recommend using Glass Slipper for your wedding I'm very sure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Victoria C

How can I describe Rachael? She has a self-assured and confident nature without being overbearing. She's trustworthy, prompt, and generous with her time. She's enthusiastic and not afraid of a little DIY (in fact, she encouraged it). A few of my favorite things about working... Read More with Rachael: - She gave excellent recommendations for DJs and photographers, two areas of the whole wedding planning process that I was dreading because it just seemed so exhausting. She was spot-on with her recommendation. How? She knows her clients and she knows her vendors, and makes recommendations based not just on budget and style but personality match. She can read people well and knows who will just make that "connection". If I was to pay myself for the hours I saved by not painstakingly poring over reviews and research to find them on my own, I'd estimate it was about $1000 right there. - She went above and beyond to help us find an outdoor venue for our ceremony. Ultimately, we went with an indoor option at our reception spot, but she diligently got to work contacting all of the venues I suggested and helped me identify pros and cons of booking them instead of keeping everything in one place. - We were interested in doing a few "different" things, and with each weird "can we ___?" question we had, we were met with a "yes" or a "no problem". We wanted a spiral aisle (got it!). We said, "no, we don't want a photo booth- let's do a five senses station!"- Rachael and Shannon (her wonderful assistant) waved their magic wands and it was done! We wanted to have a "guest recessional" OUT of the spiral aisle- went without a hitch! - She also helped us with pre-wedding festivities. She obtained information about getting a picnic permit for our BBQ celebration the day before and helped us arrange for live entertainment AND find a rental company for tables and chairs. Our day went smoothly, our guests all had such positive comments, and I can't recommend Rachael and Shannon enough. I wish I could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Brijette A

What can I say? Rachael is phenomenal! We worked with Rachael for over a year planning our Oct 2017 nuptials. Throughout the entire process, Rachael was always available to discuss vendors, decoration ideas, and anything I could possibly bother her with. lol Her ability to... Read More take my ideas and help turn them into reality is why I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for a wedding planner. She was calm when I was stressed and present when I had to be elsewhere. On the day of our wedding, I was able to enjoy my day knowing that Rachael and Shannon were out there double and triple checking every detail. Glass Slipper is exceptional in every sense of the word. Their professionalism is unmatched and their determination to ensure our wedding was wonderful immeasurable. Marcus and I thank you for everything! Brijette Aris

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Sarah M

Rachel and her team did an amazing job! We had a very DIY wedding in June 2017, which required a fair amount of logistics and set up, but that didn't make Rachel flinch an eye! She was extremely organized throughout the process and definitely took some of my concerns/stress... Read More away. I would highly recommend Glass Slipper Weddings and Events.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 James P

AS the groom, i was all over my wife telling her we didn't need a Wedding Planner and it was a waste of money. I told her this for months before the wedding. Man was I WRONG! I'm not one to admit when i'm wrong but here i was. I wedding went seamlessly, and without any problems... Read More what so ever. I know we didn't just "get lucky". We had Rachael. She ran around all day putting out all of our fires so we could enjoy the day. Even though our officiant was very nasty to her she took it in stride and acted very professionally. Guys, do yourself a favor, don't look at the money (even if you budget is tight, it was worth every penny) get yourself a wedding planner. Get yourself THIS wedding planner.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Carrie O

Rachael was amazing to work with. It was so easy to enjoy the day knowing she was there to handle any problems. I can't remember a single thing that went wrong with her there. From the start she had us on the right path with suggestions and deadlines and was available anytime... Read More we needed her. It was a blessing that she confirmed with all the vendors particularly because we had a change that was not reflected in our shuttle itinerary, but Rachael fixed that with no hesitation. On the day of the wedding, she and her team were prompt and running between rooms to make sure both bridal and grooms party stayed on time. Oh and she put the boutonnieres on all the guys who were lost on doing so. I can't express how much we relied on her and how perfect the day was. I highly highly recommend her for any event. She goes above and beyond to make the day perfect!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Elena M

Rachael and Shannon were absolutely fabulous, and helped make our weekend perfect. From our first call with Rachael, she was there to answer any question we had or give us her expert advice. On the weekend of the wedding, having her Friday and Saturday made all of our lives so... Read More much easier! She was so on top of everything and kept everyone sane and organized. We would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Sarah C

Rachael was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with- I could not recommend her enough. We were skeptical about hiring a planner however it was the best decision we made out of all the wedding planning. We had our wedding at Sandy Hook Chapel this past weekend--a park so everything... Read More needs to be brought in--AND we were planning it from out of state. Rachael helped us with everything--vendor recommendations, booking, answering all our questions/concerns, creating a budget (including recommendations on where we can save/how), creating schedules (for the day of and shuttles), coordinating everything for the day of/leading up to the day of. Our wedding day was PERFECT (we had such a blast because we had nothing to worry about) and she made that happen. She took the stress out of planning and all the day of details. It's such a big day (and expense) you really deserve to enjoy every moment of it and having a planner like Rachael allows you to do that.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jaime M

I don't even know where to start on my overall happiness and gratitude with Rachel and glass slipper events. From the moment I first called looking for a wedding planner to the second the last shot of alcohol was taken at the reception I knew I had found the best wedding planner... Read More in the business. We did the fairy godmother package so we've had Rachel's assistance since day 1 of planning. Her first task was helping us to find the perfect venue and I know I didn't help to make her job easy because I really had no idea what I actually wanted just that I had dreamed of doing a rooftop ceremony in nyc but was on a budget and we wanted it to be in the fall. Well Rachel came up with a list of venues that were ready to meet with us and she did such a great job at reading us as a couple and seemed to know us better than we knew ourselves because when we didn't get the views I had described to her being at venues in the actual city she was ready with a list of places in jersey city and Hoboken that she felt would have the views we wanted. She was so right We chose Liberty house so we had the skyline as our back drop and access to liberty state park for amazing photographs so just after picking a venue I knew she was 100% the one!!!She also gave us a ton of recommendations for our videographer, event designer/florist, photographer,makeup artist, Dj, limousine and offciant and we ended up using almost every vendor she had recommended which everyone had told us how much they loved working with Rachel and I know why!!!! Every vendor exceeded our expectations they were incredible!!! I was also able to call,text, or email Rachel as often as I needed to which was amazing! She helped problem solve, come up with other ideas when something was out of budget,and just gave such valuable advice on how to do things. Her incredible planning skills and knowledge of the business is the main reason why I can say I had the wedding of my dreams!She also did on site appointments including our tasting which I valued her expert opinion when we created our menu. Every single step of the way she was there! She looked over every vendor contract, negotiated prices, talked to vendors with questions and concerns I had and literally did everything and anything to help get everything done when it should be done and kept us aware of our budget and where to save money. The week of the wedding she was on top of everything. She made a time schedule and contacted every vendor to confirm and helped keep my big surprise of a cigar whiskey bar a secret from my groom. She was great at the rehearsal with giving everyone a time schedule and making sure everyone knew what to do when. Most importantly making sure the only thing the bride and groom had to worry about was looking good and being where we were told and getting married the day of! Her assistant Shannon was incredible at helping to keep everything running smooth and saved the day with sunglasses that matched the bridal party lol. Anyone I know getting married I will be recommending Rachel and her company to and if my husband and I are ever planning another event she will be my first and only call I ever make. She was professional and caring and I feel I truly made a new friend out of this whole process which thanks to her was great! If your planning a wedding or a big event/party you need a Rachel in your life!She will go above and beyond what you'd ever expect from a wedding planner. She helped plan me the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Melissa H

Rachael and Shannon were outstanding. They made us feel comfortable and under control from the first day we met. We are very organized and thorough and weren’t sure we needed a wedding day coordinator. But it was worth every penny. They helped make it a smooth and effortless... Read More day. We were able to completely immerse ourselves in the thrill of the night because we didn't have to think about anything except having fun. But most importantly, Rachael and Shannon helped make the evening so special for the bride and groom. We thoroughly enjoyed our special day! Our parents commented "this was all we hoped and dreamed for our special little girl and her husband. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us make this dream come true".

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

I was skeptical when Kathleen told me she hired a coordinator. "Do we really need to spend money on that?" and "we can handle everything" was my stance and I really thought I was right. After the big day, I knew I could not have been more wrong. Rachel and Shannon were... Read More absolutely amazing and we never would have been able to pull off our event without them. Words cannot convey how glad I was to have them there. They were both extremely professional, friendly and attentive.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Laura B

Rachael was wonderful .......she helped us plan everything to perfection. We hired her for "day of" assistance. She went above and beyond.......... well spent and I have referred friends to her.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Emily K

My husband and I were working with another wedding planner before Glass Slipper who didn't listen to what we wanted and didn't make us feel at ease. Rachel and the Glass Slipper team really helped us tie up the all of the loose ends of the planning process and helped us enjoy... Read More every minute of our wedding weekend. We had a big vision, involving a ceremony in a location where one had never occurred before- and a few last minute mishaps that the Glass Slipper team took in stride. We were happy to have them on our team on our Big Day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

Great wedding planner!!!! Had every last detail covered. Worked with our budget and helped us create a very fun theme. Very organized, pleasant, and professional thank you Rachael!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Leah P

I am so happy we had Rachael as our day of planner. She did a wonderful job and because of her being there, it was a stress free day for us. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Fabulous job!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Rachael was simply amazing! Brian and I hired her as a day-of coordinator less than two months until our April wedding. It was late notice but she was eager to work with us and vice versa. Since we had planned and arranged all of the vendors and services, we only needed a day-of... Read More coordinator to handle all of the moving parts that day. It was also helpful to have a coordinator since we were planning our New Jersey wedding from Maryland. Not only was Rachael friendly and accommodating, she was attentive and offered helpful ideas and tips. The week of the wedding, she put together an extremely valuable master schedule which included a timeline for all of the vendor arrivals and bridal party "movements". Rachael and Shannon, her assistant, called all of our vendors to make sure they were all on the same page. Rachael and Shannon were fantastic to work with as our day-of coordinator(s)! They are wonderful people and are great at what they do! Thanks so much for making our day stress-free! - Gretchen & Brian

Rachael

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Deb S

We used Glass Slipper for our November 2014 wedding. I was a very organized bride but I wanted to make sure every single detail of the wedding was perfect and that is where Glass Slipper came in. Rachael was always available to me throughout the whole planning process for advice... Read More and vendor recommendations. We had a few unique things happening during our day and she made sure it was all done according to plan. She over saw the set up of the ceremony and reception and was on hand to make adjustments and fix any little thing that came up. I highly recommend Rachael and Glass Slipper Weddings and Events!!

Organized and professional

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Rachel P

My husband and I planned our dream wedding ceremony ourselves, and realized, despite our tight budget, that we really needed to hire a professional planner to help our ceremony go smoothly. From the start, Rachael was great - she offered us a flexible package based on our needs.... Read More She was organized and professional throughout; we owe the success of our big day to her guidance, creativity, and flair. I would recommend her to anyone!

Helped make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Ian G

Rachael was our wedding planner for our wedding 9/20/14 and she was amazing! She did so much for us and helped the day run so smoothly. It was nice to have someone to recommend vendors, especially since we were planning from out of town. She was great when someone recommended... Read More something I wasn't sure of - for example needing permits for pictures in certain locations. She knew what was necessary and what wasn't, helped make sure all of our details made it to the ceremony and reception site, and handled phone calls, tips, and checking in with vendors on the day of. Her timeline made the planning so easy - I think I'm one of the only people I know that had good things to say about wedding planning when it was over! Our day was so perfect, and Rachael helped it happen!

Smooth sailing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 K J

The title says it all - our wedding was incredibly wonderful and stress free and we know it was because Rachael was there to help coordinate everything. There's so much behind the scenes action that happens during a wedding, something you don't appreciate beforehand as a bride.... Read More I'm so glad I had Rachael there to help with everything and take the worry off of me so my husband and I could enjoy our day. Thanks for a wonderful experience! Don't hesitate to book with Glass Slipper - they are incredibly personable, organized, and do a fantastic job!

Huge help

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Beverly F

I was so happy I decided to use a wedding planner and when I interviewed Rachael I knew she was the one that could help make everything happen. I had my wedding at a mansion, not a banquet facility and this requires meticulous detail and coordination - I had a total of 11... Read More vendors! Rachael was there to recommend, manage and coordinate the vendor process while I focused on picking my songs, readings, dress, etc. Rachael was also a valuable resource for any questions I had as a new bride. She is very personable and remains calm, cool and collected at all times. Diane and Walter were my day-of coordinators and they were just as amazing. It was hectic since I was going to have an outside wedding and we had to make a rain call at the last minute. Having Glass Slipper help with the planning and day of coordination allowed me to focus on the important aspects of my wedding, and I did not have to worry about minutia because I knew it was being taken care of. I recommend them to any new bride!