Glasser Images

based in North Dakota and available for travel worldwide

We are so excited to meet you!

Striving to create simple and honest photographs on your wedding day, Glasser Images's outstanding team of photographers will put you at ease while documenting you in the most natural way possible. With a photojournalistic style that is far from generic, their artistic images perfectly blend together both your style and theirs. From the big, sweeping moments to the tiniest of details you worked so hard on, Glasser Images thoughtfully and candidly captures it all with true artistry. You and your partner can count on them to deliver dynamic and ingenious photographs that you will forever cherish. Based in North Dakota, Glasser Images is available worldwide. There is no additional travel cost for weddings anywhere in North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Montana.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

510 East Main Ave, Bismarck, ND based in North Dakota and available for travel worldwide (701) 250-2190

Photos are a perfect representation of our special day!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015

Every time I look through my wedding photos, I am instantly brought back to all of the emotions from my wedding day. Seriously. Glasser Images followed my husband and I through our whole day, photographing the big moments as well as all of the little details (and lets be honest... Read More ladies, we brides totally slave over all of those "little details" for months prior to the big day, we want to remember them in all of their glory just as much as anything else!) But here is my favorite part: all of the candid photos that truly capture the beautiful and memorable moments of the day- the honest, unposed interactions between you and your husband/mother/best friend/sister/anyone that you love! The Glasser Images team does a great job. You won't be disapointed with their work. xo

we LOVE Glasser!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Sabrina O

We have been using Glasser Images for years, for our yearly pictures. So they were the obvious choice when it came to our wedding. They are so friendly and flexible. We also have 2 dogs that they are super patient with. They always make sure we are 110% satisfied with our... Read More session and our pictures. They will continue to be our photographers!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Natalie L

Glassers images were amazing! We even got a sneak peek of over 50 photos only a week after the wedding. I have gotten so many compliments on the sneak peek pics i have no idea what I will do when it comes to choosing from all of them

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Samantha S

After seeing just our sneak peek wedding photos I know I am going to absolutely love our entire album!!! Jenna did a fantastic job, really listened to us and was so fun to work with!

2017-10-08T14:20:13 Response from the vendor

I'm going to take a guess that this is Samantha! Thank you again, for sharing your wonderful experience with Jenna! We are so glad and humbled that you love your images as much as we loved being able to capture your memories with you on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Bethany P

Ethan was AMAZING to work with. We are so happy with all of his hard work during our special day!

2017-04-12T11:12:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much - we love Ethan too! If there is anything else we can do for you in the future let us know! :)

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Anna S

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Glasser Images for our wedding from beginning to end. Our creative consultation was very straightforward, and I felt like they understood the look and feeling we were aiming for on our wedding day. Our photographers were amazing, fun, and... Read More relaxed, and they made our wedding day as stress-free as it could be. I was so happy with the final photos!! Besides of course being amazing quality, they captured the day more beautifully than I could have ever imagined. Now I can't wait to get our wedding photo album completed - it will be so special to have that memory of our wedding day forever.

2017-03-04T13:57:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We absolutely loved capturing your special day and wish we could do it again!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Michelle N

Glasser Images was wonderful to work with!! We used them only for a 30 minute engagement session yet they treated us just as kind and professionally as if we had booked a whole wedding with them (we are eloping otherwise would book them in a heartbeat!). They are quick to... Read More respond, so pleasant with every interaction, and our session was so much fun, even though we were kind of nervous. Our photogher was even great with our pups! Our photos were ready in a week and they even sent out a cool flashdrive with the photos. The photos came out gorgeous with minimal photoshopping. Highly recommended!!

2017-03-04T13:52:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We loved working with you and can't wait to work with you again in the future! :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Danielle P

Glasser Images is AMAZING to work with! Ethan was a blast to have as our photographer for engagement and wedding day photos, and is talented beyond measure. The entire team was wonderful in scheduling planning sessions, getting a feel for what kind of vibe we wanted, and... Read More ensuring we felt comfortable and confident in them. The quality and uniqueness of the photos we received is unsurpassed. We will definitely be returning to Glasser for photos in the future!

Hiring Glasser Images was the Best Wedding Planning Decision We Made

Reviewed on 2/20/2015

When we first got engaged, we discussed the must-have, the must-not-have, and the we-don't-have-an-opinion items. We both come from big families, so a big-ish wedding was in the cards. We were both in our 30s and had been through plenty of weddings as bridal party members,... Read More family members, and guests, so we had a few ideas of what we wanted that day to look like. Videographer? Meh. Live band? Maybe. Cake? Whatever. But a quality photographer? Definite must-have. I have many friends and relatives that cite their biggest regret as not having at least a handful of quality pictures from their wedding day. They went the route of having a friend or cousin take photos- and they wish they hadn't. Everyone's intentions were good, but the final product fell way too short. I asked around and looked online. I knew Glasser Images on their reputation already, but feared they would be out of our price range. After shopping around, I found they were the most reasonably priced photographer, of that quality and style, by leaps and bounds. Also, from what I could tell, there were no hidden costs or surprises. Included with the wedding package was an engagement session, full day coverage, and access to all the photos they captured. The only optional extra cost/not included in the package cost was a wedding album, which was of the highest quality, and was far more beautiful than I expected. I highly recommend ordering an album through them. Sure, you can make a cheaper one yourself, but it's completely worth it to have them put it together and print it. Also included with the standard package: their complete professionalism, familiarity with weddings, incredible work ethic, pre-planning detail work, and expertise. Holy crap- these people know their stuff. We met with Jack about two months prior to our wedding day to discuss the flow, the shots we wanted, timing, etc. He covered every base, every possible scenario, every everything. We didn't have all that much planned at that point, but working with him got many more things lined up and in place- which was great- way way way great (and needed!). I've been part of weddings where the photographer added stress to the day; with Glasser Images, not only will your stress be lessened, but everything will be brighter and better. They are truly wonderful people who work VERY hard to get every shot you want and more. They made that day even more special and personalized, they stuck around the dance to get all the shots we wanted, and they gave us so many polished photos to choose from (but not a ridiculous amount to shuffle through), that we were spoiled for choice. I cannot stress this enough: hiring Glasser Images to do our wedding photography was the absolute best wedding-planning decision we made. I can't think of one complaint or one thing I would change. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me (though I'm not certain how that's done through this site). Best of luck with planning; set a budget and enjoy this fun time!

Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 1/18/2015

We used Glasser Images to capture our special day! We LOVED everything about our pictures, and the awesome people we worked with! MY husband and I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Hoping for the best!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Elizabeth P

They were so great to work with. Very professional. Very classy and I'm just waiting to see what pictures look like. They are pricy, but hopefully worth it!

Beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Mari G

I've known Jack since we were in elementary school, so of course I wanted him to be my photographer. He and his staff are very professional and the quality of his photos was just spectacular. Hurry and reserve your date before it's taken!

Was great to work with!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Olya K

Very glad to have them taking pictures for our wedding! Their work looks great and we will get a CD with the pictures. The only downside is that you have to wait for your pictures for a couple of months after the wedding :(

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Sarah Z

Jack Glasser was AMAZING on our wedding day! He was up for anything and was very easy to work with!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 April B

They were amazing! Very easy to work with. Fun and had great ideas :D

Photography

Reviewed on 9/29/2010 Elizabeth B

I had Glasser Images in charge of my memories of my special day. They are super easy to work with, have good prices, and are great people. They do some pretty amazing work.