Wedding Planning & Event Design

We’re much more than a wedding planner. We bring your dream to life. Through smart and sensible planning, we will work tirelessly to make your vision real. We believe that responsible planning and magical experiences are not mutually exclusive.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

3119 W Moore St., Richmond, VA Richmond & Central Virginia (804) 212-1470

self planner finds relief in wedding takeover by the pros

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Leigh E

I used Lovebirds Events for my wedding last month. The owner, Kate, was unable to do my event herself (due to having her baby, like, 2 weeks beforehand), but her employee Emily handled my wedding day and was fabulous. At the time when I contacted Lovebirds Events, I was... Read More already pretty deep into the wedding planning, so I used the "Day Of" coordination package. Despite feeling that I am pretty good at planning and getting details all ironed out, I was so relieved when Emily took over everything for me. Emily and Kate asked questions about logistics that I hadn't thought of myself, and anytime I had a concern about ANYTHING, one or both of them always got back to me quickly. I was also impressed because I had my ceremony at an unusual venue with a larger wedding party, but Emily worked out the kinks no problem. I would definitely recommend Lovebirds Events to another bride because even a good planner who can handle everything up until the main event wants to be able to enjoy her own wedding day!

Lovebirds Events was amazing!

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Jessica G

Kate and the Lovebirds Events team were absolutely amazing! Kate was so helpful, always available for questions and always willing to offer any needed advice! Her planning spreadsheets were great at keeping us on task, and her calm and positive personality kept the planning... Read More process fun! On our wedding day, I don't know what we would have done without her -- she kept everyone on schedule, was always there if we needed her, but didn't get in the way! Overall, I would recommend Kate and the Lovebirds Team to any bride and groom looking for an event planner to make their day amazing!

Had the perfect day!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Elleanor J

Lovebirdsevents was nothing short of absolutely remarkable, hands down the best decision I made in the planning process. Kate is a pro, but brings so much more to the table than her talent for communication and coordination. She brings heart, soul, compassion, and a great sense... Read More of humor. She has the ability to be professional and precise but also calm and patient. During our first meeting she was able to understand my vision. She made our big day better than I could have ever imagined, Kate has great taste and a good eye for design, my wedding had a vintage theme, she made the décor absolutely beautiful and my guests are still raving. My wedding day went down without a flaw, it was as if she was in my head and knew exactly what I needed. Simply amazing, I don't know how I got so lucky to find the perfect planner!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Krysta I

My husband & I hired Glint Events as our day of coordinator. Kate was the best to work with! She really understands your vision & ensures everything is executed flawlessly! When our photo booth vendor backed out via email 45 mins before the wedding, Kate went above & beyond to... Read More find us a replacement. Before I even knew about the cancellation, Kate called me with two replacement vendors lined up who she had worked with before & highly recommended. Dealing with vendors is definitely not something you want to worry about on your wedding day. Kate worked with all the vendors so well & managed the cancellation better then I could have imagined! Not to mention, we got along great!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Erica M

My husband and I have busy jobs - not just normal busy - but a heightened level of busy that made it clear to us we needed a wedding planner. We needed someone to take over, to listen, and to limit as much as possible the time we would have to spend on "administrative" tasks.... Read More That being said, we had a clear idea of what we wanted and needed someone who could knew the right people to help us achieve it. Emily Bartlett at Glint Events was the perfect fit for us. Though at first we thought the ultimate planning package was a bit more than we had planned to spend, it was worth every single penny. It is a bargain considering the amount of work that Glint Events will do for and the stress they will take out of the process. The best part of Emily's services was her immediate identification of vendors that not only fit our budget and our vision for our wedding, but also fit our personalities. Each and every vendor was just perfect for us - laid back, professional, and unbelievably good at what they did. Each vendor was excellent and delivered us a dream wedding. She knew who could do that, we did not. Emily adapted to our schedule so well. For us, I communicated regularly by email and then we would have longer in person meetings with my husband to handle a number of items at a time. Every single meeting was smooth and as stress free as possible. She kept us on task, understood our difficult schedules, and worked to keep the whole process moving forward at a steady pace. It was wonderful to have someone else telling us what we needed to do. You can't imagine how hard it is to identify those tasks if you have never planned a wedding before. Emily listened and planned very carefully based on our budget. She never ever requested to go beyond it, and she always kept us apprised of it. She worked within it with ease. Emily and her excellent colleague Katie assisted us all day on our wedding day. It was a perfect day and everything in Emily and Katie's control went very well. My husband and I just floated through the day and rarely thought about what was happening around us - other than visiting with guests, dancing, and the fun/non-planning things. In short, Glint Events knows the best people to make your wedding everything you want it to be and then, they make sure it all comes together exactly as you had hoped. Emily Bartlett was such a sweet person to work with. By the end of the process, we considered her a friend and genuinely enjoyed her company. For us, she was never put off by indecisiveness, she encouraged us to get things exactly how we wanted them, and she always offered an opinion when asked. By the end, she knew what I cared about and what I didn't. When I was fatigued by the process, she would help me make a decision based on what she knew about us and about the wedding. I appreciated this most of all. I would not say she was forceful, but instead, she would present the best option back to me with her recommendation. I found this to take a huge burden off of me when we got down to tiny details. We highly recommend Glint Events. They have excellent style, wonderful relationships with the best vendors, and are just pleasant to work with. I also highly recommend the ultimate planning package. Without Emily and her devotion to our wedding day, we could never have had the spectacular wedding that we did. They love what they do, and it shows in their enthusiasm and dedication to their work.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Marianna A

Glint events was the best choice we could have made! They were organized, timely, and extremely competent. During our months of wedding planning, we worked most closely with Emily. She attended all of our vendor meetings and really helped us find the right balance between... Read More Pinterest ideas and the unique vision I had for our wedding. Emily was supportive and patient, especially as our big day drew closer. We wanted to include both Indian and Nigerian cultural elements to our ceremony, which Emily helped us accomplish perfectly. The day of the wedding, the Glint team was all smiles as they pulled off a gorgeous celebration for our family and friends. Their thoughtful style elements and vendor suggestions all came together flawlessly, and we could not be more pleased with the result. Thanks again, Glint Events!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Kate and the Glint Events team! I was a mother-of-the-bride who coordinated my older out-of-state daughter's wedding several years ago and realized that we needed help for her sister's May 2016 wedding. Glint Events went... Read More above and beyond our expectations! Yes, we could have done it ourselves, but it was SO much less stressful to have Glint's assistance for the day-of coordination. Kate and Emily visited the venue with us a month beforehand, helped us visualize the best layout, and made great suggestions. The week before, Kate handled all the vendor coordination and gave us time to relax and enjoy the excitement. Unfortunately, it rained on wedding day (although that's good luck!), but we confidently relied on Kate to handle some last-minute changes at the venue and ensure that everything looked lovely when we arrived. The entire day went smoothly and we could enjoy the festivities without worry. Kate has the perfect personality for the job. She is experienced, detail-oriented, helpful without being pushy, calm, energetic, and supportive. I recommend Glint Events without reservation!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Audrey K

I was referred to Glint by my maid of honor who used Kate and her team for her own wedding. I booked their Wedding Day Coordination package for my May 28th wedding. I knew I wanted to book with them about 2 minutes into chatting with Kate. Her immediate understanding of my... Read More vision for the day and passion for what she does made it a perfect fit. Kate introduced me to Devin who was my point person and my main coordinator for the day, and we instantly clicked. She was extremely organized and clearly knew what she was doing. I had no hesitation in handing my wedding details and contracts over to her. On the day of my wedding Devin and the rest of the Glint team was wonderful. I cannot emphasize enough how much having them as my wedding coordinator made the day completely stress free and much more enjoyable. Thank you Glint!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Caitlin W

Glint Events was referred to me by a mutual friend that works in the wedding industry; that has to be the best referral - right? My fiancé and I had been engaged for two years and made zero decisions about our big day, so I was very reluctant to meet with a planner. The only... Read More requests we had were that our guests have a great time and that the weekend feel as intimate as possible. Glint Events NAILED IT! I have plenty of friends that planned their wedding, I even helped my mom plan my sister’s, but I knew that to truly enjoy the process stress-free we needed a planner. After seeing so many brides stress over their big day and having a personality that likely would do the same, I knew the best decision I could make was hiring Kate & Emily. My advice to brides in the planning phase would be that just because you can plan a wedding it does not mean you should and the best way to enjoy your big day is to leave it to the professionals. It is worth every penny! (Make room for it in your budget.) Kate & Emily made me feel like an old friend, like we had known each other forever from our first meeting. Ben and I joked that they were like elves sneaking around the day of the wedding. They were practically invisible but handled everything! We had zero stress which was impressive since we had planned for an outdoor wedding during the rainiest month on record. And of course it poured for our ceremony & reception, but they facilitated every detail and transformed our tent into a magical wonderland. I could not have envisioned anything more wonderful! Do yourselves, your vendors and your guests a favor and hire Glint Events!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Tracey H

Every bride deserves a magical, seamless wedding planning experience. Kate, Emily, Devin and the team made sure that mine was amazing in every way, from timely follow up, detailed timelines, wonderful people skills, keen insight, great suggestions and expert management,... Read More hands-on trouble shooting to maintaining terrific repoire with the venues, and dashing back to the church to retrieve my bride's bag I had unknowingly left behind. Living in Nashville, TN made me a little nervous about planning a destination wedding. Glint Events made it seamless. I can't thank them enough for helping to create an unforgettable wedding weekend for myself, my husband and all of our guests.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Kate T

My husband Coleman and I worked with Glint Events for both primary planning and wedding day coordination, and Kate and Emily were beyond wonderful! I interviewed several wedding planners in Richmond but left only the Glint Events interview with a huge smile on my face. As an... Read More indecisive bride-to-be, the Primary Planning services were helpful. I needed assistance settling on a theme/color scheme and Kate helped guide me and hone in on my likes/dislikes. Glint Events even had us feeling comfortable with the hand-off between Kate and Emily before Baby Franzen was born. And reassuring an anxious bride-to-be is not an easy task! Our wedding day was beyond our expectations. Everything on the day of the wedding ran so smoothly and with such ease. Emily's level of confidence and expertise was invaluable to us. Emily was like an extra best friend by my side all day and I was so grateful to have her guidance. We were all able to enjoy our celebration knowing that everything was being managed well. I would recommend Kate and her Glint Events team to anyone looking to have a well-organized, thoroughly planned wedding! Thank you Glint Events!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Caitlin R

When we first got engaged, I met with 3 different wedding planners. Kate was by far and above my favorite. She was genuine, experienced, and offered a partial planning package that allowed me to handle the details with her there to support and provide unlimited advice along the... Read More way. Looking back, I cannot imagine having gotten married without Kate and her team there. You might think you don't need a wedding coordinator, but... you do. The last thing you want to do on your big day is answer questions from vendors and put out fires. Our wedding day was perfect and that was largely thanks to Glint Events. I cannot recommend them more highly!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Kathryn M

My husband Bryan and I worked with Glint Events for both primary planning and wedding day coordination, and Kate and Emily were beyond wonderful! We interviewed several wedding coordinators in Richmond, and the moment we met Kate we knew her genuine, kind personality was a... Read More perfect fit for us. She was incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable about designing and planning a wedding, but she also had fun with us and made us feel like everything was going to turn out great (which it did!). Kate's primary planning services were extremely helpful, especially her vision board that compiled my thousands of Pinterest ideas into one page that described our theme perfectly. We used the vision board to send to vendors and keep us focused throughout our planning process. She also facilitated a priority list for Bryan, my mom, and I that helped us understand what parts of the wedding were most important to each of us individually. Since we did the actually planning ourselves, this priority conversation set us up for a very positive and conflict-free planning experience! Kate stepped in again one month before the wedding to begin coordination and made us all feel relaxed yet excited about the days to come. Throughout the wedding weekend, Kate and Emily were critical in making sure our timeline ran smoothly, our vendors were on track, and that everyone felt relaxed. We got married at my family's home in a very rural area on the river where there is little cell phone reception, so of course there were a few bumps the day of the wedding. However, I didn't even know about them until the next week because Kate handled them seamlessly for us! We also had numerous DIY projects and a very complicated transportation system, and Glint Events organized and oversaw them perfectly. Kate and Emily took care of every little detail, and I truly cannot say enough good things! Glint Events coordinated the wedding of our dreams, and Bryan and I had the best day of our lives! Thank you Kate and Emily for all of your help! We strongly recommend Glint Events for all of your planning needs :).

2015-07-16T13:06:55 Response from the vendor

Kathryn and Bryan - thank you so much for your review. The thing we love most about what we do is how unique each event is. You and your families did a great job with the planning and we were happy to help kick everything... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Amy B

I first met Kate at a bridal expo and immediately after speaking to her I knew that I needed to work with her and her team. Up until that point I was very worried about being an overly anxious bride-to-be, but whenever I spoke to Kate that nervous feeling totally disappeared.... Read More Throughout the wedding planning process, Kate was there to answer any and all questions I had, whether it was about vendors or the vision of our special day. Leading up to the wedding, Kate sent me a very detailed timeline and communicated with all of the vendors which was a huge weight lifted from my shoulders! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I truly believe that that was due to Kate and Emily being there and taking care of every little detail. If there were any mishaps that day, I was blissfully unaware. I can honestly say that hiring Glint Events for day of coordination was the BEST decision I made during my wedding planning process! I very strongly recommend Glint Events to anyone who is looking for a wedding or event planner!

2015-06-19T19:27:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We loved working with you and Reggie - they always say that rainy day weddings are good luck, and I know for the two of you this will be true! Thank you for choosing our team to be... Read Less Read More

You DO need a wedding planner! Particularly Kate Franzen!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Jenna B

The simple truth is...just because you think you can plan your wedding by yourself does not mean you should! And this is why Kate Franzen and her team are the best--Kate takes your style, budget, and all your wedding wishes and plans YOUR perfect day. From vendor recommendations... Read More to electronic planning, trouble-shooting, and timelines, Kate and her process is flawless. My best advice is to trust Kate 100% along the way, and watch her do her best work! We did just that, and our wedding day was more beautiful, stress-free, and fun than we could have ever planned! THANK YOU KATE & TEAM!

2015-06-19T19:27:50 Response from the vendor

I wish I could frame the first line of your review and post it on a wall in my office - and maybe I will! Thank you for trusting us, and letting us in to plan such a beautiful event with you. You all made... Read Less Read More

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Katelyn S

My now husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kate for 18 months during the course of our long engagement! And we are truly sad that it's over! From my first meeting with Kate, I knew I wanted to work with her. She is knowledgeable, passionate, enthusiastic, but also... Read More down to earth. Every meeting we had with her felt like hanging out with an old friend. We had a few minor bumps in our wedding planning along the way, and I always knew that Kate would be there to answer my call or email and walk me through it. The day before our wedding and the day of, she was instrumental in making sure everything ran smoothly. I cannot recommend her enough! Having Kate there on the day of our wedding allowed me to sit back and relax, enjoy the day with my family and friends and not worry about a thing. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it! Our day was even more perfect than I could have imagined, and Kate played a huge role in that. If you're looking for a wedding planner... hire Lovebirds Events!

2015-06-19T19:28:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I feel like there is a hole in our lives now that your wedding is oveR-- we enjoyed working with you all THAT MUCH! Thank you for being such amazing clients and letting us be a part... Read Less Read More

the best of the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kelsey F

Lovebird events was absolutely amazing throughout our entire planning process and day-of celebrations. Kate was our full-time planner/organizer and Emily worked with us as our day-of coordinator. My now-husband (yay!) and I live in Colorado but are originally from Virginia. Due... Read More to the long distance planning, we chose our planner carefully since we wouldn't be able to meet vendors or even see the location until months after they were booked. Kate was flexible with our busy schedules and was always available to check in via phone calls, texts, skype or email. We had very unique ideas for both our ceremony and reception, and Kate went out of her way to make those dreams happen without any judgement about it being so different than most weddings in the area. She seemed just as excited about the wedding as we were! She created vision boards during the first stages of our planning process to be sure that we were on the same page which was so helpful. I totally trusted Kate to advocate for what we were wanting. She kept our budget in check and was always finding the best deals for us. Kate and her team saved me from hours and hours of scanning the internet for vendors that fit our style. She has so many connections in Richmond. We really could not have done it without her. Her whole team was responsive and available practically at all hours, making my pre-wedding anxieties almost nonexistent - I didn't think that was possible! On the day of I was completely relaxed and happy, able to soak in all of the joy and beauty knowing that Emily had all of the details under control. She was fantastic as well. She must have been so busy that day making sure everything was set up as we wanted, moving furniture from cocktail hour to the reception flawlessly, and managing any unexpected surprises that we did not predict (including running out of beer - yikes!). She did this without anyone noticing and without stress...everything happened exactly as we hoped without me having to worry. Both Kate and Emily are amazing, easy to talk to and work with, and truly listen and work to make your dream day come into reality. It was absolutely the happiest and most magical day of my life, and Lovebird Events is the reason. They're the best in VA!

Thank you Kate and Emily!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I would highly recommend Lovebirds to any bride! Kate and Emily are incredibly personable: they felt like family! They are extremely well-organized and have phenomenal relationships with a variety of vendors! We came in under budget, we had a high quality event, and our... Read More guests had an amazing time, which could have been a challenge due to some setbacks with the weather! Thank you Kate and Emily! We will be sending referrals your way!

The Perfect Planner!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Michelle H

My daughter’s wedding in September 2014 was a magical event due to Lovebirds Events and Kate Franzen. After getting engaged, my daughter said she was too busy to plan a Richmond wedding in the next year and I lived in Dallas so could not help much. We found Lovebirds Events... Read More online, hired them and never looked back. Kate was able to help us locate a beautiful church for the service and an amazing reception site. She sat down with the bride and groom to build their wedding “vision” and then took over all the details. With a few calls to Texas, we had a perfect wedding weekend. Kate had everything looking gorgeous, organized, timely and fun!!!

The Best Planning Decision You'll Make

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Seriously, the best planning decision. When Ben proposed in the beginning of June, the two of us had already discussed a desire for a short engagement. We'd wanted to get married before the end of the year. However, within the first week of taking up arms to start our... Read More courageous (and at the time confident) campaign against the wedding planning leviathan, it was about three days of venue research before we realized the ferocity of the beast we were tackling. Wedding planning is for people who know what they want. These people are savvy and confident in coordinating a myriad of schedules, people, task-allocations, colors of things that apparently come in different colors, and details; never batting an eye when that third cousin on your mom's side that you've not spoken to since you were five has vehemently conflicting opinions that you MUST consider. Anyway, neither Ben nor I are this person. All of these considerations actually were overwhelming. All we knew is that we wanted to be married to each other, we wanted to love our families well with the party, and, being Christians, we knew we wanted to make the event about Christ. I also knew that I wanted flowers. Enter Kate Franzen. People, the wedding planning process makes you feel like you're Frodo Baggins looking up into the nostril-flaring face of the Balrog. Well, Kate Franzen, then, is Gandalf. This woman planned our wedding in, not the original six month fast-track, but a blazing THREE MONTHS. And it was beautiful. She and her team, with a perfect blend of professional poise and personal interest, tackled our leviathan and turned it into one of the most beautiful events I've ever seen (obviously, with bias I recall it as THE most beautiful :) ). Kate took our ideas and presented us with "vision boards" to help us get a better idea of a feel for the ceremony and reception. She helped us to write a budget and prioritize the items most important to us. She also was invaluable during the process of selecting vendors; taking into account our preferences of contractors, while providing us with other options to help protect our pre-determined budget. Thanks to Lovebirds Events' established network and relationships with the area's vendors, we came in $5,000 dollars under budget. When we finally got to the wedding day, Kate was the point man for all coordination, allowing Ben and me the freedom to really enjoy the meaning of our covenants, the excitement of the day, and the overwhelming love of the people surrounding us. I cannot sing the praises of Kate Franzen's team at Lovebirds Events with enough emphasis. They were invaluable in making our wedding into something truly beautiful, and Ben and I, as well as my wonderful wedding-funding father, are incredibly thankful to have had the privilege of working with them. Do yourself a favor and hire these talented people!

Lovable Lovebirds Events!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Katy B

Originally, I was hesitant about having a wedding planner and consented to the idea of one to appease my mom, but once I met Kate I was so glad we had hired her! She understood my vision of a simple, country wedding, focused on family and friends, and she helped me achieve it.... Read More She met with us ahead of time to facilitate conversation between us and various vendors, as well as guiding us as to who would fit our needs. On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant took care of everything. We had organized decor into boxes with directions, so she set up all of the decor without me having to think about it at all. I did not realize until after the fact, but they had even filled in my decor blind-spots with the perfect touches to match the rest of the decor. I never knew of any issues on the day of the wedding because they took care of them completely. My mom, the anxious one in the family, was able to completely relax and focus on catching up with friends and family. Lovebirds took away any stress on the wedding day for my entire family!

Lovebirds was fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Britt B

I used Lovebirds for my "day of" wedding coordinators and was extremely happy with their services and their attention to detail. I was lucky enough to have both Kate and Emily help with my wedding and both ladies were superb. I did not have to worry about anything on the day... Read More of the wedding, which is exactly what I wanted. Knowing everything was in their capable hands really allowed me to have a relaxing and enjoyable wedding. My only regret is that I did not get a larger planning package. I thought I would enjoy planning my own wedding, but I did not realize how much I didn't know about planning a wedding until I was well into it. Although Kate was great about answering all my questions and giving me planning advice all along the way, I could have avoided a lot of stress by getting a larger planning package and leaving many of the details up to her and Emily. Lovebirds Events was some of the best-spent money at my wedding.

LoveBirds and Kate are Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Annie S

Lovebirds Events did our wedding in August. We interviewed several planners, and we are SO glad we went with Kate. It was a true pleasure working with Kate. She kept us on trip and helped make sure our day was as stress free as possible! We highly recommend Lovebirds Events!

Absolutely Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Suzanne S

We used Lovebirds Events for our wedding last month and words cannot express how wonderful they were. It was one of the best decisions I made to choose Kate Franzen and her team. I cannot say enough great things about Kate-- she is absolutely amazing! No matter what issue I had... Read More or decision I was making, Kate was always there to help when I needed her. She responded to my calls or emails almost immediately, and was always helpful and honest. Every meeting, phone call, or even email with her made me feel so much less stressed and calmer. She took time and effort to understand my vision so I knew that I was able to let go and trust her. She also has impeccable taste and such a great personality. Everyone who worked with her on our wedding was so impressed with her ability to get it all done with a smile. Her communication and organization skills are unparalleled, and she was able to get everyone involved in our wedding, including vendors and family members, on the same page. She ensured that every detail, even those I hadn’t thought of, was planned and perfect. Kate and Emily worked behind the scenes on our wedding day to ensure that every aspect of our wedding was flawless, smooth, and everything we dreamed of. I wholeheartedly recommend Lovebirds Events to anyone planning a wedding.

Best. Day. Ever

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Jennifer P

As somebody who is rarely at a loss for words, writing a review for Lovebirds Events has been a daunting task because I cannot even find the words to express how wonderful it was working with Kate! She took the vision I had in my head of our wedding day and made it so much... Read More BETTER than anything I could have even imagined. We moved out of town a year ago so planning a long distance wedding made me very nervous but Kate was always readily available via email or phone and we were able to accomplish so much without me feeling any stress at all. My family and friends could not stop talking about how wonderful the day was and I know I have Kate to thank for that. Our parents and bridal party had no stress because we knew Kate was completely in control of the entire day and we all just got to soak in every perfect moment. I really hope my sister decides to get married soon just so I have an excuse to work with Kate again because she is so extremely talented! Thank you Kate for making the best day of my life everything I wanted and so much more!