Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

INDIANAPOLIS, IN (888) 580-0123

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sarah M

We came upon GME as a D.J for our wedding by simply researching D.J.’s in the Indianapolis area. We did not want anything fancy, just someone who can get the party going and making sure things were happening when they were supposed to. Chris did exactly that and more! I did a... Read More great job communicating with the staff at our venue and with us to make sure everything went smoothly. It was a great price and we could not of asked for a better D.J. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any future events.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jessica Heinnickel H

They were the BEST!!! I got the best service for a very affordable price. Chris was very quick to respond to all my needs. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Teresa E

I would highly recommend them. Everything was perfect. They were a great hit. With the bubble machines that the kids and even adults loved. The text to bride and groom on big screen. Anyone looking for an awesome dj, you don't have to look anything. You will not be disappointed... Read More with anything! I guarantee you that! Thank you again for making my reception such an awesome night! :)

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Lauren F

Chris did an AWESOME job! He was very good communicating with us, and addressing our concerns. The online planning portal made things super easy for my husband and I. They kept our guests dancing all night, and the guests all loved the photo booth!

Very Dissapointed

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

Just a few of the issues: music selection, sound/speakers, unnecessary and unprofessional announcements. When discussing the microphones, I questioned if we all needed one, and described that my voice carries much more than the groom. I found out later, per the guests and... Read More mother of the bride, that only the preacher and myself could be heard. For whatever reason, the groom had to share a channel with the reader. During this process, he could not get the mic to turn back on after her reading. The ceremony had to continue and he was not heard, which was my worst fear. We started releasing tables for dinner around 5:45 when dinner wasn't to start until 6:15pm. The bridal party was not released first. The kitchen had all sorts of equipment malfunctions that day, however that did not need to be addressed to the wedding guests. Money was an issue the morning of the wedding. I was confident that we had already settled the bill, but come to find out, there was yet another charge. Also, we used the planning forms for the music and he continued to play the "dinner playlist" even though the Groom insisted something more lively. We didn't hear our songs until the last hour of the wedding.

2014-10-21T14:10:59 Response from the vendor

When I received your email and reviews, I must say that I was in disbelief for a little while, then heartbroken. I hate that there was anything you didn’t like about your wedding. We wanted it to be so special for you and your family!... Read Less Read More

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 TAMMY H

Everyone enjoyed the booth and had a grea time. Chris and his staff were very professional and friendly. I would recommend them 100 times over to family and friends. Tamny Hunn -------mother of bride/// Wedding date was 8/3/14

Best choice!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Lora B

They were awesome to work with, were reasonably priced, kept everyone dancing all night, and were everything I wanted them to be and more! I will definitely hire them again and refer them to everyone I know!

Everyone danced all night!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Fiona L

My dj kept guests in the dance floor all night, he communicated well and was great at leading the flow of events. He played all the songs I asked for and none of the songs I asked not to be played. :-) He dressed appropriately as was very pleasant. He also was very good about... Read More answering emails in a timely fashion.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 Angela F

I loved using Gmedia!!! They did exactly what I asked and they were very fair on pricing!! I would def use them again for an event!! They were well worth it!!

The BEST Dj and Event Service EVER!

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Laura D

We were looking around for an awesome DJ because we knew that the DJ is pretty much in charge of the entire reception and we did NOT want a lame and old DJ that played boring songs. We wanted to party the whole night and dance! So when we were looking around at different... Read More options the other DJ's were CRAZY expensive and Guardian Media seemed really reasonably priced. They are definitely worth the money for sure. There are really cool planning forms on their website and you can request any songs! We opted for the deluxe package which included a screen that all of our guests could text their requests to as well. It kept all of the guests very entertained the entire night in between dancing or for those older guests :) There were 2 DJ's that came and they were young and professional and played awesome music the entire time. I am so glad that I went with this company. They couldn't have done very much better. Thank you so much! Our reception was AMAZING!

Could have been better

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 MIRANDA W

Guardian Media Events did an ok job at my wedding. I really liked the DJ, he was young and personable. We did have some communication issues on pricing that caused some frustration on my end. The issue did get worked out quickly, and Guardian Media Events was very open and... Read More understanding to the miscommunication. I used all the planning form on their website to help with song selections, and timing of things. I was however unhappy with the music played at the reception. I thought they could have done a better job at playing what I asked for. I thought I did a good job selecting must play song and other dance songs with their planning forms, but was just unhappy with what was actually played at the reception. I had specified a genera and specific songs for the dinner music and it was not followed. I did not necessarily like the dance music that the DJ played. I thought the DJ could have done a little better of a job at reading the crowd.

2011-12-16T22:46:05 Response from the vendor

We are so very sorry to hear that you were anything less than super happy with your wedding entertainment. To us, brides are truly the queen of the night! They are the reason we are even there! We thought your wedding and your reception was... Read Less Read More

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Kylie M

Definitely recommend! Everything was perfect even after the setup issues with my venue and everything else! The dance floor was overflowing the whole night and it couldn't have been better! He also offers a service where the guests can text messages to the bride and groom and... Read More they come up on the screen - it was a hit!