Go 4 Baroque string quartet and ensembles

Let Go 4 Baroque, a "Best of Weddings 2011 - 2115" and Hall of Fame winner, give your wedding the elegance you've always dreamed of. With 20 years of wedding experience, we have the knowledge to help you create the atmosphere you desire for your once-in-a-lifetime event.

Instruments

Cello, Fiddle, Violin

Classical, Pop, Rock, Celtic

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Detroit Metro area and Ann Arbor (734) 397-8953

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kathryn F

Go 4 Baroque was incredible, we utilized their quartet for our wedding on 9/17/16, and they were amazing to work with, honestly one of our favorite vendors to work with throughout the entire process. They learned two songs for us, including having the sheet music created, and... Read More learning the tune for the big day. Needless to say they nailed both of them, along with everything else they played. One of the songs they learned specifically for us was used for the processional, and it was really special to my Fiance and I when we were walking down the aisle They were professional throughout the booking / planning process, and especially on the day of the wedding, they showed up early, had a professional appearance, and just did a fantastic job from start to finish. We had some readings throughout the ceremony, and with 200+ guests we needed to use a microphone for the readers / officiant, they even helped set up, and move the microphone around during the readings, which was a huge help as we didn't think of this detail beforehand They also played for our cocktail hour, and our guests loved it, we had a semi-formal barn wedding, and the string quartet just made the entire ceremony and cocktail hour so welcoming, and really fancied it up a bit Lastly, they even advised us during the planning, and spoke their minds on some items they thought we could tweak a bit, every piece of advise they gave us was perfect, and we are so glad we listened to them on a couple of details, true pros! I could go on and on, if you need professional ceremony musicians, book them, you will not find a better source

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Marah C

Go 4 Baroque were a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony! Janel was extremely helpful in reviewing our music selections, making suggestions, and finding an additional piece that wasn't on their repertoire list. When we added a vocalist to our ceremony in the final weeks as... Read More well, Janel was flexible and worked closely with the vocalist to ensure all the music went together. Highly recommend Go 4 Baroque!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lydia B

From our first contact with this musical talent, Go 4 Baroque, I knew this was a professional and reliable ensemble. They lived up to their reputation, they did not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Rukiya R

Go 4 Baroque was one of the easiest vendors to work with. They did our ceremony music. We didn’t have preferences and they provided us with enough information to make choices. The music was lovely. Janel was responsive and easy to talk to. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Brianna D

Go 4 Baroque was fantastic at our cocktail hour. We hired the string quartet, and everyone loved it! We picked all Contemporary Songs, which is the string version of many new songs, and everyone loved them. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Dani K

Easy to work with and responsive to emails/phone calls. Prompt arrival and the music was played beautifully!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Anwar H

What can I say, Go 4 baroque is wonderful my 2nd time using them they were excellent for both My wife was a princess for her B'day and a queen for our wedding thank you

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Sam R

I can't really say enough great things about Janel and her team. She is very nice, easy to work with, and understands the chaos that wedding planning brings at times. Everyone at my wedding pretty much loved the musicians and all the song pieces they played. Everything was very... Read More professionally done and the musicians were very kind as well. I can't recommend this group enough to anyone who is thinking about signing up with their service. Don't wait, just do it, you'll thank yourself and your guests will love them. Many great music selections on their site, and they can even play pieces that may not be listed.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Rebecca P

Janel was very pleasant to work with and quickly available to answer any questions I had. We used a cello/violin duet and they sounded fantastic. They arrived on time and were very professional. They played the music I requested, and their timing was flawless.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Carolyn H

Jenel was pleasant to work with and the group sounded very good. Overall, I was VERY satisfied and there would only be a few minor points which would prevent me from giving 5 starts. I would still absolutely recommend. In my search for a quartet they also seemed slightly... Read More less expensive than some other groups I found which is why I ended up going with them. 1. It seemed like there were long-ish lags in between each song played during our cocktail hour. 2. Seemed to take them a long time to change location from ceremony to cocktail hour (maybe 100 yards away). 3. We hired them to play until the end of our cocktail hour at 6:15 and had explained that there would be the DJ setting up in the reception tent nearby. People were mingling on the patio where the strings were playing as well as in the tent where the bar was also located. Around 5:50 Jenel tracks me down to ask if I wanted them to continue playing (which we did until the designated 6:15 end time). I would have preferred that they had just stuck to the schedule so there wasn't even more of a lag in the strings playing during our cocktail hour.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Mariam D

Highly recommend! So professional and played great music! They arrived on time and were so wonderful. I booked a week before my wedding and they were so easy to work with. Wedding planning can be very stressful but Go 4 Baroque was one thing I didn't have to stress over! Awesome... Read More website with a list of songs! Janel was wonderful! Very understanding and will go above and beyond to satisfy you! Again I highly recommend! Classical music was played throughout the reception and was the perfect touch to our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Julie L

They did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding. Janel was a pleasure to work with and always available when I needed to speak with her. Great experience overall and a service we are so happy with- added an amazing touch to our ceremony.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Jillian H

Not only did Go 4 Baroque put on an excellent performance at our ceremony, they were also great to work with. Janel was very quick at answering all of my emails and phone calls and extremely helpful when it came to choosing music. They assign you an online account which made the... Read More planning process very organized. Very happy I chose Go 4 Baroque for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ellen F

The duet was fantastic at our wedding. Communication and follow up was excellent. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Lynn O

Go 4 Baroque was absolutely phenomenal for my daughter's wedding. They performed for both the church ceremony and for the cocktail hour before the reception. They definitely set the tone for the ceremony & the music was beautiful. We've been to several weddings where the music... Read More for the cocktail hour was very loud & it made it hard to talk with the other guests. This did not happen with Go 4 Baroque and the music was spectacular. They listened to our preferences and took it from there and played the perfect set of songs. In addition, Janel was a pleasure to work with and offered suggestions and tirelessly worked with me through our changes. The members of the quartet were friendly & professional. I highly recommend them & I will definitely be using them again!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Maddy E

Janel was easy to communicate with and very professional. The music was beautiful on the big day, and we got multiple compliments on the variety of music that was played at the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Samantha R

Janel and this group of talented musicians were a dream to work with! They communicated in a timely manor, were organized and played a wonderful selection of music for our wedding! Everyone absolutely raved about them at the wedding!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kathy S

We chose Go 4 Baroque for our August, 2016, wedding, and I couldn't be happier with their performance! I LOVED having a string quartet at our wedding, it made the ceremony so special. Communication with Janel was very easy, she was so helpful and prompt and always willing to... Read More talk when I had a question. They looked very professional, and although I couldn't hear them other than when I was walking down the aisle, I am so grateful they were available and willing to drive the extra distance for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Vesna P

I'm a former violinist, so choosing the right string quartet to play at my wedding was very important to me. Go4Baroque not only met my expectations, they exceeded them! They played all of the songs I'd requested and did a fine job. Additionally, they dressed nicely in black... Read More which made them look very classy/professional. We had an outdoor wedding with outside background noise, but the quartet could be well heard throughout the venue. And we honestly couldn't be happier! Thank you so much guys - you helped make our wedding ceremony so perfect!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Laura H

They did a great job and it added a beautiful element of class to the wedding and cocktail hour!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Megan S

I would highly recommend Go 4 Baroque!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Sarah H

Janel and the crew played wonderfully for the ceremony. I was very happy about their performance and how easy it was to set them up initially to play for my wedding. They were one of the few vendors that it was actually a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

We could not have been happier with the music provided by Go For Baroque at our daughter's wedding earlier this month. The quartet was extremely professional. Their music set the tone at the church; it was elegant and beautiful. We received several compliments on it... Read More immediately following the service, and we recommend Go For Baroque wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

They were amazing! Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Bridget L

Excellent job by this string quartet for our wedding ceremony. I didn't even get a chance to see them before the ceremony to make sure everything was good to go, but I didn't need to - they were very professional and handled everything perfectly, making it nice and stress-free!... Read More Beautiful music performed by this group.