Golden Glow Ballroom

Saginaw, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Golden Glow Ballroom

The Golden Glow Ballroom is a premier wedding location in Saginaw, Michigan. Originally built in 1924 and completely rebuilt after a fire in 2009, the Golden Glow Ballroom has a long and storied past as the most elegant and lavish locale for creating the wedding experience of a lifetime. With several options to choose from, the Golden Glow Ballroom can be transformed to make a dream wedding become a reality.

Golden Glow Garden. The Golden Glow garden is one of the newer spaces at the Golden Glow Ballroom and is quickly becoming a favorite spot for wedding ceremonies. The Golden Glow garden is available in two-hour increments and can accommodate 100 guests.

The Foreman Room. The Foreman room is a beautiful room for a ceremony. With powder blue walls and sparkling chandeliers, the ambience here is one of elegance and intimacy. Located on the second floor with wheelchair access, the Foreman room can accommodate 150 guests and is available in four-hour increments.

Ballrooms A and B are both located on the first floor. Ballroom A can accommodate 300 guests and ballroom B can accommodate 200 guests. Each ballroom has separate bathrooms and bridal suites. They feature dimmer-controlled lighting and surround audio equipment. These ballrooms can also be used together and accommodate 500 guests.

When renting the facilities at the Golden Glow Ballroom, the couple will have many amenities that they can utilize in their wedding plans. Access to the Historic Photo Gallery is included in the rental. The Golden Glow Ballroom provides decorative sconces, lighted trees and mirrors to help create the desired atmosphere.

Each of the ballrooms have beautiful built in bar areas with modern bar equipment. The Golden Glow Ballroom provides round tables and padded chairs for the reception. The ballrooms feature beautiful dance floors with DJ systems and services available in house. Overhead sound systems with use of microphones, easels and podiums are included in the rental of either room.

All room set up is provided by the staff of the Golden Glow Ballroom to meet the desires of the couple. Break-down and cleanup service is also provided by staff.

Golden Glow Ballroom provides complete catering service. The culinary staff will work closely with the couple to create a meal that will be talked about for years to come. The couple may choose to have a plated dinner or a buffet dinner with many choices and options from which to choose. Couples may bring their cake from an outside source. Cake-cutting service for outside cakes may be provided for an additional fee. All bar services must be contracted by the Golden Glow Ballroom to meet licensing guidelines. The bartenders and wait staff are uniformed and professional.

All events must end by midnight. All clean up and personal belongings must be vacated by 12:45 a.m. If additional time is needed, it must be arranged with management prior to the event.

The Golden Glow Ballroom understands that the wedding day is one of those lifetime events that will be remembered and talked about for years to come. The Golden Glow Ballroom offers several amenities that will take those memories to new heights while keeping the event stress free. Some of those are:

• Karaoke machine for reception entertainment
  • Discounts on food and drinks for children
  • In-house photography services
  • Photo booth
  • Customized up lighting

Start Your Forever Here

Our venue offers gorgeous all-inclusive wedding ceremony and reception services for up to 500 guests in our largest ballroom. Our professional service, elegant ambiance, and gourmet dining are sure to make your event a memorable one. Let our experienced banquet coordinators help create a decor that is both elegant and unique for your special day. Thousands of successful weddings at our facility prove we are the finest in the Tri-City area.

Ballroom, Garden, Restaurant

2950 S. Graham Rd, Saginaw, MI (989) 781-2120

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Emily R

Golden Glow Ballroom was the absolute best! We had an amazing experience! Jessica is amazing as well as the rest of the staff. People are STILL talking about our food and just the wedding in general. They really go above and beyond to make your day perfect and worry free! I... Read More would definitely recommend them to anyone! Everything is so reasonably priced as well, can't go wrong when choosing Golden Glow!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Emily C

We can not say enough GREAT things about this place!! Jessica was absolutely phenomenal as well as the rest of the staff. Our guests raved about the food, it was amazing! Jessica made all the wedding planning a breeze and made sure I had everything I needed for the big day! I... Read More will definitely recommend this venue to all of our friends and family for upcoming events!

Best Kept Secret in the Tri-Cities!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Amanda M

Wow. I cannot believe the superior service, beauty, helpfulness, and kindness that "The Glow" had to offer. Tabbatha and Jeremy were the best people to work with, even though my millions of questions and concerns. I had 250+ guests, and they were more than easily accommodated... Read More with a delicious buffet and two bar services. They offer everything you can think of to help you on your big day as well. Showers, rehersal dinner, ceremony, photography, dj, limo...the list is endless. They even accommodated my family and friends with special needs and food allergies with their special services. I spent a good deal of time looking for a venue, and this one tops them all-even if you have a smaller reception, it would still be perfect with the use of their room divider and amazingly high and beautiful ceilings. Many of my friends and family knew very little or anything about this place before we had our reception there, but they will never be able to forget it now. You really cannot beat the best price, service, and quality of the Glow, even if you try to to everything by yourself. Trust me. I already did the research for you. AND, the Ramada Inn will shuttle guests that stay at their hotel if you book more than twenty rooms/nights.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Jessica T

We just had our wedding there in both ballroooms. it was beyond beautiful. the staff, especially the wedding coordinator Jess, were a dream to work with! the food was amazing and the drinks were strong! definitely recommend checking it out!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Holly L

Simply stellar! I made lasting friendships with the staff at the Glow! I never felt like a client but as a friend and family! I was so excited for my big day and to have everyone at the Glow to be apart of it as they worked as hard as I did to make it perfect! Jessica, Jacob and... Read More Maria are absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Chelsea B

I just stood in a wedding that was at the Golden Glow and it was amazing! Jessica did an outstanding job making the bridal party and bride feel welcome and relaxed as soon as we walked in the door. The entire night was perfect and the food was phenomenal!! I would recommend the... Read More golden glow to anyone! Definitely a 5 star venue!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jennifer S

Both our daughters were married here. One 2 years ago and the other just last Friday. I cannot express into words how amazing and nice the WHOLE staff is. Jessica is GREAT to work with! Both weddings were amazing and I definitely give 5 stars and would recommend this venue to... Read More anyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kate H

My husband and I had our wedding at the Glow this past October. Everything was beautiful and perfect! Jessica the event coordinator honestly went above and beyond in every aspect. Our wedding night would have not been the same without her. I recommend this venue not just because... Read More it is amazing and gorgeous but mostly because of the very helpful staff.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kayla M

The Golden Glow Ballroom is amazing! It's a beautiful venue and the employees really went above and beyond to make our special day everything we could ever dream of!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Paige H

Seriously, every single person at the Golden Glow was so helpful with our wedding day! Jessica was always available to answer questions, and on the day when things got a little mixed up she was right there to handle everything with ease! the wait staff was so friendly and on top... Read More of the everything, and the baker made a FABULOUS cake for us. the venue is beautiful and I would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

My name is Brianna! I got married back in may and had my wedding at Golden Glow. I had the full ballroom and it exceeded every expectation!! Jessica, the event coordinator was amazing. She was very personal, felt like I knew her for years already! She took all the stress off my... Read More back, and everything turned out perfectly. They have decor there, so if you feel like you're missing something fear not, because they put everything together beautifully! Recommend to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Nic J

Best venue in the Tri-Cities. Jessica is so amazing to work with! God Bless her!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Briana O

We had a wonderful time at Golden glow for our wedding reception.It was perfect and Jessica is amazing! She really cares about what you want and need for your special day there. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Rachel B

The Golden Glow is a great option for a reception and/or ceremony! It's a very nice facility with fantastic chefs. Go to one of the complimentary wedding showcases to taste the food, and you'll see how good their food is. The facility can host several weddings during the same... Read More time slot because of multiple ballrooms and entrances. The event coordinator, Jessica, is very helpful. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly for set up and the reception. The outdoor Glow Garden was available during our reception, so we were able to use that space for taking family photos. Golden Glow's prices are definitely a great value, too! My only wish is that they offered rental of Chiavari chairs (or had a recommended company that did), or had banquet chairs in a more neutral color than maroon and gold. Chair covers and sashes are available for rental, but I did not want chair covers.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Katie S

They did an excellent job with our wedding and reception. Everyone was very professional, punctual and helpful. They really made sure the day went by without a hitch. It was perfect.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nick H

I recently attended a wedding at the Golden Glow and was amazed by the customer service by the fantastic staff and the venue was beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Clay C

The best venue in the area!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jessica K

The Golden Glow was the best venue choice. Everything was made perfect by the staff, and our guests are still raving about the food. The room speaks for itself and their decorations made the room even grander.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ally W

We had a wonderful expeirence during the year we spent planning our wedding at Golden Glow. There were definitely some set backs due to changes in staff but Jessica swooped in and saved the day! I would have been lost without her, she was great with answering my million... Read More questions and helping us have the wedding of our dreams. It seriously ended up amazing & we are still getting compliments on how beautiful it turned out and how good the food was!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley S

Very satisfied with all of the details and thought that went into planning our reception. Jessica was great! I highly recommend the Glow to anybody searching wedding venues.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

I would not recommend hosting your event here. I had an event for a 50th wedding anniversary August 20th. Let Alix know I would be there about 10 to start decorating for our 1:00 party. Showed up at 10:30 and there was not one thing ready for me. I was informed by a chef... Read More that they realized at 2 am that morning that they didn't have enough tables and chairs for my event and they had to rent them. That they would be there at 11:30. I told him I had to decorate and 90% of the decorations I had go on the tables. I was told I would be given staff to help me decorate. That did not happen. The room at 10:30 hadn't even been cleaned from the night before, bathroom dirty, bar dirty, had not been vacuumed absolutely zero preparation had been done. I had to stay on top of the 2 staff members I was given to get the room ready with the exception of Dan he tried his best to get everything needed to make sure the party was ready at 1:00 but he is only 1 person. I had to have my sister-in-law vacuum the room because the table and chairs finally showed up at 11:00 and the staff I was given had to help get them to the room. I had to help put on linens to make sure we would be ready on time. I was very disappointed that the manager of the Golden Glow was showing the room to potential clients and frankly where in our way while we where preparing for the party and once after our party started. Totally inappropriate. I was never contacted by management during set up or during our party or even after our party to apologize for this mishap or to even assist in getting the room ready or explain what had happen. I sent an email to Alix stating all this and how disappointed I was that the ball was dropped on our party and was never given a response. There was one employee Dan that helped tremendously to ensure my party would be ready by 1:00 if it wasn't for him I am not sure we would have been prepared for our guest. I had this at the Golden Glow to make it so it was stress free. This was so not the case they could have cared less about the mishap they had their money for the event and left me hanging. The only positive thing I can say is the food (soup and sandwiches) was good. Otherwise I would not recommend and I won't be having a party there again.

Great Place For A Wedding!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Laura M

The Golden Glow was the perfect location for my ceremony and reception. The service was great and the prices are reasonable. The only suggestion I have for them would be to create a Bridal/Groom room for the wedding party to get ready.

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Amy R

Our reception hall also catered it and cut our cake. The food was fantastic. My husband and I enjoyed the food very much. We heard nothing, but good thing from our guests about the food as well. They also cut our wedding cake. They did a great job on giving out good portions to... Read More our guests without destroying our cake. We were very pleased!

Best. Day. Ever.

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Elaine B

The Golden Glow was an absolutely awesome place to hold a wedding. Not only was it a great price for the area, it had above and beyond what anyone else in the area has to offer. We never had worry that things were not going to go off as planned. Tabatha was great to deal with,... Read More always answering my millions of emails that I had sent, especially the week of when there were lots of last minute questions! They were great to work with, and we are still hearing about how great of a venue it really was. So beautiful, spacious, great food! and a good layout :) I definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a wedding in the Midland-Saginaw area!!

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Paula H

Everything at The Glow turned out amazing! It had a great space to share with friend and family. Tabitha and Jeremy were a great help every step of the way! We defiantly recommend the up lighting, it was a big hit. If we were to do it all over again, this would be the spot. The... Read More guests continued to rave about the food weeks after!