Book Your Wedding with Golden Mast Inn

For wedding ceremonies and receptions from 20 to over 400 guests, the Golden Mast Inn, located on the shores of Wisconsin's scenic Okauchee Lake, offers both indoor and outdoor event facilities and flexible spaces, providing a customized setting for your memorable wedding celebration.

The Golden Mast Inn has several areas to choose from:

The Lake Terrace Room. The largest event space is the Lake Terrace Room, which has sliding glass doors for indoor and outdoor access. Its marble floors and spectacular lake views make this the ultimate space for large groups up to 450.

Dockside. This is an intimate area, offering space for up to 50 guests with a private deck and bar.

The Garden Room. With elegant marble and wood furnishings, the Garden Room is ideal for groups of 40.

The Oconomowoc Room. With room for 90 guests, the Oconomowoc Room has striking painted and mirrored interiors with a private bar.

The Balcony. Ideal for outdoor gatherings of up to 65 guests, the balcony features panoramic lakeside views and overlooks the Fireplace Room.

The Fireplace Room. The Fireplace Room features a stone fireplace, lake views and a private bar.

The Sun Room. For parties of 35 or less, the Sun Room is surrounded by windows framing spectacular views.

Gazebo ceremonies and outdoor tented events are available for any outdoor location, as well as the indoor dining room.

Wedding events include a professional event planner, room fees, setup and cleanup fees, linens and professional servers with bridal party access to private bridal rooms.

Event rooms require guest minimums and are unavailable during certain times of the year. The facilities are available for winter or off-season events, but prices vary depending on the time of year the event is scheduled.

All food and beverages served and consumed during the event must be purchased at Golden Mast Inn.

Fireworks, confetti, birdseed, streamers, confetti, rice, bubbles, glitter, Chinese lanterns, sparklers and uncontained candles are prohibited. Banners or other decor cannot be attached to walls, ceilings or curtains without prior approval.

Additional benefits to couples hosting a wedding event at The Golden Mast Inn include:

• Entrée tastings available with free bridal entrees
  • Bartender and room rental fees are waived when guest minimum requirements are met
  • Tableware, tables, chairs, linens, sound system, votive candles and cake cutting are complimentary
  • Pontoon rental options are available for cruise only, appetizer and beverage cruise or appetizer and dinner cruise
  • Professional preferred vendors available

Located on beautiful Okauchee Lake the Golden Mast Inn proudly offers over 50 years of fine dining and exceptional service to meet all of our customer's needs. All this we do for you in the most unique and beautiful location in the Lake Country, the perfect setting for your function.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

W349N5293 Lacy's Lane, Okauchee, WI (262) 567-7047

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kathryn B

We are so incredibly happy we chose Golden Mast Inn for our wedding venue. We had an early summer brunch wedding. The views are beyond stunning and gorgeous. The actual venue is beautiful, and the flowers and the lake are breathtaking. People loved the food. Monica always... Read More responded to my emails promptly. I requested some changes to the menu due to dietary restrictions, and they were so accommodating! We even got to meet the chef to speak with him. I was so impressed with Golden Mast and highly recommend them for a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Molly A

The Golden Mast was an absolutely perfect venue for our wedding! From the beginning, Monica was so easy to work with and extremely helpful. George was awesome with the day-of details and coordination of the reception. The food is outstanding and the service is impeccable.... Read More Our guests said it was one of the best weddings they have every been to and raved about the food, views, and ambiance.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Xona & Peter L

Golden Mast, you made our wedding day magical and everything we wished for. Many of our guests never heard of this place and they were so in love with everything. Your employees were so generous and helpful in every single way. Lauren stands out, she was serving food in the... Read More banquet hall and wouldn't let anyone start serving dinner until I (the bride) was ok and out of the bathroom. I was having difficulty taking off my flower crown and she helped out doing so before heading back to serve food and until I sat down in my chair. We rented out Gold Chiavari Chairs from our DJ service and Golden Mast employees helped stack them up at the end of the night ready to go. Our DJ stated that not every place does so and that they were so grateful for their help. I personally didn't hear any complaints from any guest or anyone in general, everyone was so happy. I wish I could go back to this day, it was so beautiful and it flew by so fast.

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

The Golden Mast was the perfect location for our reception. Despite the rain, it was the most amazing day. We got tons of compliments on the food and the beauty of the room. I'm so glad we had our reception here. We did find out we would have to have both rectangle and round... Read More tables, which was not brought to our attention when booking, but in the end it was no big deal. It just required some different maneuvering with the centerpieces.

Beautiful place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Kathy C

This place is so beautiful and was the perfect setting for our reception. The food was amazing! I don't think I heard one complaint about the food. Monica (the coordinator) was super nice and so easy to work with. Planning was stress-free and they were very accepting of last... Read More minute changes. Pretty much everything went very smooth and was wonderful. The only negatives that I have are in regards to the service/staff during dinner time: 1. When I (the bride) asked one of the servers if she would be able to get me a soda during dinner she told me very bluntly "No, I can't do that. You have to go get it yourself" and walked away. We had free beer, wine, and soda so paying for it wasn't an issue... One of my bridesmaids ended up getting it for me since I didn't want to be rude and get up during the middle of dinner to get something to drink. 2. A handful of my guests told me that when my husband was giving a speech as dinner was ending, the wait staff was scraping dishes towards the back of the room and they were very loud and disruptive. One of my guests asked if they could try to be quieter so they could hear the speech and they looked at her, rolled their eyes, didn't say anything, and dropped a handful of silverware on top of a plate to make a really loud noise and then continued to keep on scraping the dishes off loudly. However, the bartenders that night were amazing! So nice and always asked me if I needed anything anytime I walked past the bar.

Beautiful Place, Impeccable Service

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Angela C

The Golden Mast was absolutely beautiful for our 10-5-13 wedding! The service was impeccable and the food was outstanding! They do a great job, serving and making sure everything is flowing well. Monica was a fantastic planner and George was great the day of the event. We had... Read More 256 people who all raved about the Mast!

Reception Hall

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Keara M

Awesome food and service. Beautiful location. Very helpful up until the wedding. Flexible. Couldn't have asked for a better location.

Excellent Everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Serenity M

The planning of our wedding was so stress free and easy with the planning coordinators at the Golden Mast Inn! Even with the change in coordinators a few months before the wedding date, everything ran smoothly on the day of. The coordinators were both professional and helpful... Read More in every correspondence we had, doing their best to make sure my husband and I got what we wanted for our wedding day. During the wedding, all of the wait staff were professional and accommodating to all of our guests. The food was amazing (according to everyone I've spoken with so far), even the vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options that some of our guests needed. The view of the lake and the trees behind the gazebo (where the ceremony takes place) is stunning in the fall, so our ceremony was gorgeous. The benefits to booking this location were that there was not rental fee (the amount we paid was only what it cost for each guest's meal and a drink package that was priced per guest), they offered decorating of the hall, there is an on-site ceremony location (the gazebo next to the lakefront), and the location and it's surroundings are GORGEOUS. The only downside to this location is the cost per plate. We went with the lowest meal prices and paid approximately $5,000 on food for everyone (with about a $2,000 bar tab). HOWEVER, as I said before, the food was excellent and worth the price! If you can afford the meal prices, I would highly recommend this venue .

Golden Mast

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Steph L

Golden Mast did an amazing job with preparing for my wedding and keeping me on track. Their service was amazing and I got great compliments on their food.

Amazing view and food

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Stef R

Everything was picture perfect. We held our ceremony and reception there. The view of the lake behind the gazebo (ceremony site) is breathtaking. Many wonderful photo opportunities. The staff were very helpful the night of the wedding when we had to delay dinner 30 min... Read More because of photography. Hors d'Oeuvres were put out early by mistake but the Golden Mast was quick to fix it and put out fresh ones at the time we had requested. The food was amazing, many guests said it was the best food they had every had. We went with prime rib, sauteed mushroom chicken, and salmon. Erin was very pleasant and friendly to work with to organize and plan the night.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Melissa B

I could not believe how efficent the service was.

Rustic and Elegant

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Amanda B

This is the best venue I've ever seen (I may be bias). It is such a great atmosphere, the staff is friendly and helpful, the food is delicious, and the setting is perfect!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Kayla D

Everything was perfect for my wedding. Erin was so helpful throughout the entire process. Such a beautiful venue, great food, plenty of space...I want to do it all over again!

Excellent Wedding Venue and Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Alicia H

I am so glad that a friend told me about the Golden Mast when we were looking for a wedding venue over a year ago. This hidden gem is truly a fantastic venue for both ceremony and reception. Both the reception and ceremony space are fantastic and the service was exceptional from... Read More the day we visited to check out the facilities. We hosted a champagne brunch reception on a Sunday and the Golden Mast was able to accommodate all of our requests - including putting together a Bloody Mary bar, which wasn't on their menu or something they usually do. They also allowed me to create a signature drink for the big day and had no trouble replicating it at the wedding. The food on the buffet was hot and fresh and plentiful. Many of our guests commented on the quality of the food and the uniqueness and beauty of the venue. I could not imagine having hosted our big event somewhere else after the wonderful experience we had at the Golden Mast. All of the catering is done on site, but they also allowed us to bring in our own cake, no trouble. Erin was our event manager and responded promptly to every email I sent and was very easy to work with. A great experience overall and I'd highly recommend the Golden Mast to anyone!

Best venue for our Reception!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Mindy L

I cannot recommend a place more highly than I recommend Golden Mast as a venue for a reception. I fell in love with the place when I checked it out immediately, and fell more in love when I found out the cost. Instead of renting the space and then having food/beverage cost on... Read More top of that- Golden Mast only charges for food/beverage. There is a minimum of people required, but that was not an issue. They even were gracious with us and allowed us under the minimum of people. They also do not charge for a cake cutting fee- added bonus. Everything was perfect at the Golden Mast. The food was OUTSTANDING! Everyone I have talked to after the wedding was wowed by the food and said it was the best they'd had at a wedding before. We did the combination plate with Filet Mignon and a Sauteed Chicken Breast- great choice. The staff was outstanding as well. Not only did they do their job wonderfully, but they were so kind. Multiple people on staff came up to me and commented on how beautiful I looked and were so great at making sure everything was up to par. Before letting the staff go, the head of staff came up to make sure everything was okay and let me know if it was okay with me she was going to dismiss the staff. They were a pleasure to work with. Also they were very kind to the guests. My great Aunt felt ill and needed a place to lie down. They encouraged her to relax in the beautiful bathroom they have where there is a couch. As she rested, they continually checked in on her and made sure she was doing alright. Extra special care- so great. Working with Golden Mast before the wedding was a pleasure as well. Erin the coordinator was very kind, helpful, and easy to work with. She allowed us to take off a few meals even after the final date. She was great to work with. The venue is absolutely stunning. Elegant, classy, and unique. Definitely a place to consider for your wedding reception. I LOVED it! And would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Thank you Golden Mast!

Our Ceremony/dinner experience

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Jennifer S

We had both our ceremony and reception at Golden Mast. It was wonderful!! The wait staff and bartender George were superb, the whole day was flawless! I could not have asked for better service!

Amazing location

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Teri C

Beautiful outdoor ceremony venue and inside reception site with a large dance floor. The staff was phenomenal.

dream wedding venue

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Michelle T

My guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. The food was awesome and we got a lot of compliments. The service was great, throughout the night they kept making sure that I felt like everything was going well. They were also a huge help in cleaning up all... Read More of our decorations and boxing them for us to pick up the next day. That was awesome not having to do it that night. They were really really great.

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Erin M

I just wanted to thank the Golden Mast for one of the best days of our life. The food, atmosphere and hospitality was wonderful. Everyone of our guests had an amazing time. Thank you to you and all of your staff for making our day a success.

Beautiful site!

Reviewed on 5/22/2011 Angela M

Excellent service and food! Beautiful Venue. We were able to have both the ceremony and reception in the same place. The transition was very smooth. The staff was very accomodating to our needs and allowed us to decorate prior to the wedding. The view of the lake was very... Read More nice despite the weather.

Beautiful location...delicious food!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Jenny Z

The Golden Mast was a gorgeous backdrop for our wedding reception. The bartenders who set up in the morning and were there throughout the evening were extremely nice and continued checking in with me (the bride) throughout the evening. The food was delicious and there was... Read More plenty of it! There is a minimum head-count at the Golden Mast, but if you are able to meet that head-count it is a wonderful place to have your wedding reception!

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Elizabeth T

The Golden Mast was a perfect location for my wedding. Both mine & his familes had to travel but we loved the site. So beautiful for pictures and great options for indoor or outdoor wedding. The food was delicious. Guests told me that they think it was the best food they... Read More ever had at a wedding. And the service was amazing. Head server of the night grabbed us for important questions and even asked how things were going and how they could better the evening for us. Simply Perfect!

Vintage and Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Kelly S

I loved my venue.  There are beautiful floor to ceiling windows along the back way which over looks the lake.  There is a wonderful grass patio outside that is included in the room price.  The decore within is amazing, with a unique and vintage style... Read More with the old fashion light poles and high ceilings.  The place is very roomy, yet has a cozy feel.  I would suggest any bride looking for a unique and beautiful wedding to have it here!

Wonderful but ended to soon!

Reviewed on 9/17/2010 Samantha F

The room and outdoor setting...not to mention made our special day a dream. The service and food were great and staff communicated well and kept us informed of any changes. We continue to get rave reviews weeks later! The only thing that kept me from giving them five stars was... Read More that in the agreement we were told we had the room until 1AM. Around 11:30 tables started being broken down while guest were still dancing and enjoying themselves. When we questioned the head waiter he told us that our event was to end at 12AM. Come to find out a few days later that we did indeed have the room to 1AM but he took it upon himself to clean up early. Guess it did not help that he then lied about and said that the room started to be broken down at 12:15 AM even though we have photos to prove that is was earlier! Overall a wonderful night, but if you book with them and want your wedding to go later than 12AM make sure you get it in writing to show the dishonest head waiter!

Review for Golden Mast Inn

Reviewed on 3/27/2009 Caryn F

Our reception site was absolutely beautiful both inside and out. Sitting on a lake the Golden Mast's views were amazing. Inside the room's lighting and decorations made for a beautiful atmosphere. It was very easy working with Erika and the other staff at the Golden Mast.... Read More They were very accommodating and flexible and the wait staff was curteous and friendly the night of our reception. But best of all the food is amazing! People talked about it for weeks afterwards.;We had absolutly no problems or concerns.