Graceful Hands Floral Design

We serve Hamilton and Marion Counties

Gracefully Handcrafted with Love and Care

As professional florists, we would be honored to be a part of your special event. We aim at providing you with uniquely handcrafted floral arrangements that personally complement your style and enhance the beauty of your event venue. Please allow us to grace your special occasion!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Carmel, IN We serve Hamilton and Marion Counties (317) 946-0650

GORGEOUS flowers by two LOVELY ladies

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 N P

LOVED LOVED LOVED working with these two lovely ladies! I nicknamed them my wedding fairy godmothers, like two cool aunties. They were a delight to work with, SO warm and friendly, fun, and full of beautiful ideas. We had serious mind-melds going on when it came to the vision... Read More for our wedding and the decor. They knew exactly what I was trying to create and had some great ideas. They did a fabulous job, it was the perfect combination of romantic, elegant, warm and sweet, EXACTLY what I was looking for. They even incorporated some out-of-season flowers that I loved but thought for sure it wasn't in the budget, and included a surprise for me at the end. Touching. I loved that every time I said "now I'm not sure if this is feasible...but I had this idea...". The response was always "Why not? We'll make it work!" And they did! Did I say that they were very respectful of our small budget? They really worked wonders. AND they are very organized and ensure that everything goes smoothly. I never had to micro-manage or worry about anything with them. They took care of it all. They even stayed during the ceremony so that they could personally set up all the table arrangements when the room was flipped (ceremony and dinner took place in the same room). Talk about dedication. I think it makes the difference that this is a small business run by two women who seriously love what they do and have a ton of fun doing it. Support local business!! Contact them and you WON'T regret it. THANK YOU CHERYL & DARYL!!!

Florist

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Kelsey O

These ladies were extremely helpful with our wedding flowers. I saved flowers for the last thing on my list, which did not leave a ton of money from our budget. They worked with us and help figure out how to get all of the flowers that we wanted and needed and made it work... Read More with our budget! And the flowers were beautiful on the day! They take the time to talk and make sure everything turns out just as you imagined!

Far Exceeded All of My Expectations!

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Christie W

We were absolutely amazed with our wedding flowers - they exceeded any expectations I had by leaps and bounds and were so gorgeous! We ordered one bridal bouquet, one groom's boutonniere, two wrist corsages for the mothers, and two boutonnieres for our fathers, and the entire... Read More process was SO simple. I spoke with Daryl and Cheryl on the phone to bounce ideas around, then we shared some photo ideas on Pinterest and a few emails - and the end product was more beautiful than anything I had seen anywhere. It was also just lovely putting our trust in them and not having to worry about it again. They were very communicative and kept me updated as it got closer to d-day; when you're planning a wedding, anything that makes life easier is so very welcomed! Daryl even delivered my flowers to the house on the day of the wedding. They were also amazingly reasonable, and they even "threw in" an extra gorgeous arrangement for the guest table. All this for incredible value. I would absolutely recommend Graceful Hands Floral for any friend's wedding or other events. Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Bea G

Daryl and Cheryl captured my flower dreams helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives! They are extremely helpful and professional. They listen and make great suggestions and are fully committed to understanding your vision. We were so in love with all of the... Read More pieces that they made for us. Flowers are so important to the look of the wedding and they absolutely nailed it.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Taylor H

I could never begin to put into words how spectacular the floral pieces were that Daryl and Cheryl created for our special day!! From our first meeting at a local bakery I just knew that they were the ones. They were hilarious, creative and so fun to hang out with that I did not... Read More want to leave our meeting. As for the day of... they COMPETELY BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER. I had some pretty high expectations for our floral arrangements but never in a million years could I have imagined how beautiful they were going to turn out. Our bouquets for myself and the girls were stunning and our reception center pieces were out of this world. Thank you so much Daryl and Cheryl for always being available to talk and for making my day the most magical fairy tale I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Megan B

These ladies were amazing to work with and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I was pretty lost when it came to flowers and they were such a great help and their vision was beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Ashley H

Daryl and Cheryl were so wonderful to work with. I gave them a Pinterest photo of what I wanted my bouquets to look like and they came out not only looking exactly like the photo but absolutely perfect! I got so many compliments on my flowers at my wedding and I would highly... Read More recommend them. They are also so very sweet women that I feel put a lot of love into what they do.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Lauren E

These ladies are AMAZING! Daryl and Cheryl and so kind and energetic. They went above and beyond to make our day special and beautiful! I got so many compliments on our beautiful flowers. So so lovely and great to work with.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kara B

The flowers were gorgeous! They added that perfect elegant touch, and Cheryl & Daryl are the best- lots of TLC and so responsive & professional! Thank you Ladies!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Miranda G

Where do I even begin?! These two beautiful ladies made my wedding feel and look like a dream!! They helped bring my vision to life and completely went above and beyond my expectations! I wish I could get married all over again just so I had an excuse to work with these women... Read More again! They are passionate about what they do and have such a heart for serving people. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!! I wish I could give them 100/10 stars!! -Miranda

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Amanda B

I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved Daryl and Cheryl! From our initial meeting, they made me feel so comfortable and were so sweet and I knew they would take my vision and make it amazing. I loved watching how their creative process worked. They are both so... Read More detail-oriented and didn't miss anything. They were very responsive to my emails and phone calls and very patient with helping me figure out what I wanted. I trusted their vision and am so glad I did because all of our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! The table arrangements were exactly what I pictured, actually more beautiful than I imagined. My bouquet was dreamy....I couldn't stop staring at it! I wish I could keep it perfect forever. Seriously, some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen. Our family and guests were floored by how gorgeous our flowers were. You two are a joy to work with!! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Apryll B

I loved working with Graceful Hands! With my limited knowledge of flowers they took the time to really understand my version and bring it to life. The flowers themselves were absolutely gorgeous. I received so many compliments on my bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces and of... Read More course my own bouquet. I was in awe

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Katie W

I loved working with Daryl and Cheryl! They were so easy to work with, affordable, and did a fabulous job the day of! They did everything possible to make sure my ceremony and reception venue looked perfect. I really can't say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kelly K

Let me start by saying that the end result of my flowers was beautiful. I used all silk flowers from my tall center pieces which my Mom and I provided and pick out with the florist. I had imagined that my smaller center pieces and my bridal bouquets would be the same as the... Read More tall ones just with real flowers. On my wedding day I was very disappointed with my bridal bouquets. I felt that there were lots of colors that I hadn't asked for and the shape of the bouquets weren't right. Daryl and Cheryl both were willing to rework the flowers for something closer to what I wanted. This caused a lot of stress for me on the morning of my wedding day, but all in all it worked out. My overall flowers looked beautiful throughout the venue and my personal bouquet was beautiful. I think had there been stronger communication between the florist and myself, the day of stress could have been averted and my bridesmaids bouquets would have been closer to what I had wanted.

Unhappy bride

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Dawn A

I'm not even sure where to start with this review. I chose Graceful Hands because when I first started looking for a florist, they responded to my email quickly and had a (reasonable) quote almost instantaneously. But everything fell apart after that. I live out of state, so... Read More we were scheduled to have a phone interview four weeks before the wedding to talk about final details. We scheduled this meeting two months ahead of time, but when the day came, I didn't get a call from them. I sent an email to see if something had come up, and Daryl told me they were still unpacking from Cheryl's daughter's wedding and they needed to reschedule. I was a little annoyed but I agreed to reschedule. I told Daryl the days that would work for me, but she insisted that I call her on a day I explicitly said did not work for me. I told her this poor customer service made me nervous about my wedding, and she did apologize and work to call me at a time that worked for me. Then the wedding day. I arrived at the venue and saw the bouquets and honestly thought they belonged to someone else because they only loosely resembled what Daryl and I had discussed. I tried to shake it off, but my mother encouraged me to call Daryl and try to get the situation fixed. On the phone Daryl sounded as if my request that she fix the flowers was a horrible inconvenience for her. She did come back and fix them — mostly, but they still weren't really what I wanted. Also, one of the roses fell out of the bouquet during the ceremony. Graceful Hands has a great reputation, so I'm not sure why I got such poor service from them. Maybe because I didn't spend that much on flowers? I'm not sure, but I was and am pretty unhappy.

2015-11-21T11:46:06 Response from the vendor

I am thankful for the Ritz Charles and the positive comments we received from the coordinator there. We have never had an unhappy bride, and as I left that day, I was assured she was happy with me changing the bouquets. The bridesmaids were very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Holly H

These ladies were simply amazing!! They worked diligently with us through the whole stressful planning stage, always sharing their vision and expertise with laughter, grace, and joy. The flowers were simply gorgeous, and tied all the beautiful pieces of the wedding together. We... Read More had so many "compliments!! These ladies are the BEST!!

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Kayla S

Not only are the women who run this business amazing, but their work is too. They are so friendly. When we sat down to talk about my vision, they were on board helping me every step of the way. They helped me decide without pushing their own vision onto me. It was my favorite... Read More part of the wedding process. They made my vision a reality.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Kate K

Blown Away is a huge understatement when it comes to the reaction I had when I saw my floral arrangements on our wedding day. Cheryl & Daryl took my vision and ran with it--they did everything possible to make my vision come to life! My husband and I received a few... Read More recommendations on different florists to meet with in the Indianapolis area, but it only took 1 meeting with these two fabulous ladies to know that we had to have them be apart of our wedding. Our wedding party was quite large, and we had 200 guests, which added up to a lot of arrangements-- Cheryl & Daryl were up to the task of making every last arrangement absolutely perfect. We had our head table draped in garland, along with our guest tables having both high & low arrangements (with pearls draping the high arrangements). Everything was stunning! I was quite particular with a lot of details that I had for the arrangements at the church, the way I wanted my bouquet to be shaped and the kind of greenery that would go in each arrangement... and let me tell you, these two ladies made it happen! They were an absolute pleasure to work with, and we highly recommend Graceful Hands!

Could not have asked for better

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Cara H

My wedding was July 5th and I without a doubt would say I had the best florists ever. Graceful Hands (Daryl and Cheryl) were absolutely amazing. Being an "out of state bride" it made planning very difficult. Daryl and Cheryl were there for me every step of the way and QUICKLY... Read More responded to any questions/emails. Seriously, they responded quicker than any other vendor I worked with. They really do care about each of their brides and take the time to go over every single detail of each flower arrangement with you. I was able to explain my vision to them and they instantly knew what I wanted and how to make it happen. They were so fun to work with and I would love to work with them again in the future for anything I need flowers for. My whole wedding came together perfectly and I really believe it was because of how the flowers looked with everything. Since I was an out of state bride, they took the time to meet with my maid of honor to go over everything... which my MOH absolutely ADORED them so I knew I didn't need to look any further. Since my time in town was so short, they made sure to fit me in to their schedules whenever I had time in town to go over everything that they had already went over with my MOH to me... AMAZING! I am a very visual person and get stressed out when I am not able to see an "end" result. Daryl and Cheryl were able to show me a ton of arrangements they had done that would be similar to my colors and were able to explain exactly how my flower arrangements would look down to the tiniest detail. Seriously, I am not over exaggerating this at all - they were the absolute best to work with. I would recommend them 110% to anyone looking for a florist. Thank you so much Daryl and Cheryl for making me wedding truly perfect!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Melissa D

I truly loved working with Daryl and Cheryl for my wedding. I took my sister along to my initial flower consultation, and we left with our faces hurting from laughing so much. Daryl and Cheryl were so much fun. I showed them several pictures of the flowers that I loved, and they... Read More instantly brainstormed other flowers that they could add to create a gorgeous bouquet. They also were great at coming up with ways to make my maid of honor and the groom's flowers unique. I left that initial meeting feeling completely comfortable that I was going to get the most amazing flowers at a great price. I was completely blown away on my wedding day. I instantly got goosebumps when I saw all of the flowers. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. It was unbelievable how Daryl and Cheryl reflected me in my flowers. I loved all of the little personal touches that they included, like little jewels in my bouquet that matched my groom's boutonniere and the extra "bling" that they added to my mother's corsage. People are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. I have already recommended these ladies to my other sister, who is getting married in October. Simply Amazing!

SO happy with Graceful Hands Floral!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Rachel G

Cheryl and Daryl did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! Even though I didn't have much of a vision, they somehow knew exactly what I wanted and what looks good, which I really feel lucky about. They are both really good communicators and are dependable - they work well... Read More together! I read someone else's review, which compared them to two favorite aunts and I remember thinking that same thing - they are really fun to plan with and I can tell they really enjoy what they do! I felt like I received a lot of quality and value with the price, and the flowers looked perfect and amazing. They even added in some extra things that weren't included in the price I paid - for example, a beautiful floral sign in the shape of a "G" that was placed above the fireplace at our reception. I'm confident in saying that you won't be disappointed if you go with Graceful Hands for your florist - they are truly amazing.

They're Like Family

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Christine D

Having Graceful Hands Floral Design as your florist is like having your 2 favorite aunts do your flowers. They are amazing! They took my poorly articulated vision for my wedding and made my dreams come true. I was concerned with my church's restrictions on when all of the... Read More decorations had to be removed and Graceful Hands just replied with, "Oh we do that." Everything that was a concern to me they took care of; they were a godsend. They are so accommodating especially when working with a budget. They put my mind at ease and I had complete trust in them. They are amazing floral designers, and you can tell that they put their heart into every event they do. I highly recommend them for any event!

Love My Florist!

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Elizabeth C

I recently had the opportunity to work with florist Daryl Helmbock from Graceful Hands Floral Design when I needed floral arrangements for an outdoor, poolside party my daughter and I had. I had seen their arrangements at a wedding and knew Graceful Hands Floral Design would be... Read More able to provide something fun and unique form us. We wanted Pave-Style design (with a twist) centerpieces for the bar, cocktail and dinner tables. I felt the Pave-Style design was a challenge for the arrangements we wanted on either side of the infinity edge of the pool, but nonetheless that's what my daughter wanted. We met with Daryl a week before the event to discuss ideas and budget. She asked questions, listened to our ideas, made suggestions and on top of that, she had a vivacious personality that truly made us feel like we had nothing to worry about. In a matter of minutes she had the same vision we had and I knew she would deliver something fantastic! Next, the dreaded budget.....I was worried the poolside arrangements would just blow my budget right out of the water. Daryl knew right away how to solve that issue. Since the poolside arrangements were going to be a good distance away from the main party area and lit only by tiki torches and underwater pool lights, Daryl suggested using silks. Fabulous idea! Party day arrives and the last thing on my mind are the flower arrangements. Daryl sent a photo of an arrangement a few days before the event so I knew how wonderful they looked. When she delivered the flowers I was ecstatic! Daryl's creativity with the Pave-Style design was amazing! She created 3 different, very unique centerpieces for the tables and she used beautiful urns for the arrangements by the pool edge that helped highlight the unique design of the arrangements. All the arrangements were unbelievably gorgeous and I loved how unique they were. I highly recommend Graceful Hands Floral Design for any floral arrangements you need. They are fun-loving and very professional in their approach. Such a breath of fresh air....especially when discussing the budget. Loved working with Daryl!

Amazing Florists!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Katie S

I had the honor of having Daryl and Cheryl of Graceful Hands do the flowers at my wedding on October 9, 2011 at Coxhall Gardens in Carmel, Indiana and let me say they did an AMAZING job!! I was extremely nervous about the flowers because it was the smallest part of our budget... Read More and our venue really needed lots of floral arrangements since the venue for the ceremony was in a concrete amphitheater outside. To this day I still cannot believe all that Cheryl and Daryl did for both my wedding ceremony and reception considering the little money that I paid. I was extremely picky about my color scheme and both of them paid strict attention to it and filled my venue with beautiful floral arrangements in pots, on the back of chairs, and all throughout the ceremony. If it had not been for their huge amount of work, my ceremony setting would not have looked nearly as beautiful. As for the reception, I was blown away by the centerpieces!! They alternated short and tall centerpieces that followed my purple and gold color scheme and even had ribbon within the vases to add even more color. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received. On top of that, I did not have to worry about a single thing on the wedding day. All of our bouquets were dropped off at the exact time and place they were told and they set up all of the floral arrangements at the venue perfectly. The main thing that attracted me to these two was that I knew absolutely nothing about flowers, so I was really looking for a company where I could just tell them an outline of what I wanted and then they would know exactly where to take it from there. This is exactly what Cheryl and Daryl did. All I asked for was centerpieces and some arrangements for the ceremony that went with my colors, and the result that they produced was TREMENDOUS! It appeared that they knew the precise vision I had in mind for the flowers. Brides have enough to worry about on the day of their wedding, and I can honestly say that I was able to get the flowers I had dreamed of with minimal expense and little effort. I am truly grateful to have had them on my wedding day and would recommend them to any bride. Katie