Creating Lasting Impressions

Celebrate at Gracie's, your home, or the beach. If you can imagine it, Gracie's can make it happen - with style and elegance. From the simple to the lavish, possibilities are endless, the presentation perfect and the service always polished. With Gracie's, your event is certain to create a lasting impression.

Restaurant

Food + Catering

194 Washington Street, Providence, RI (401) 272-7811
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amanda B

Gracie's did the most amazing job I could have imagined at making my dream rehearsal dinner come true! They catered an off-site rehearsal dinner, and their entire staff was absolutely awesome! The food was amazing, and my guests are still raving about it. I would recommend... Read More Gracie's to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Anil T

Gracie’s is one of our favorite restaurants in Providence, and it only seemed fitting that we hold our wedding reception there. Everything about the event was perfect from the pre-planning stages through the night of the event. The food at Gracie’s is phenomenal, and for our... Read More wedding it was no different. We decided on a cocktail reception with free-flowing food (some stations) and drinks. While we did not have enough physical seats/tables for all guests, one would not have noticed. The staff at Gracie’s is top notch, and almost every guest commented on this aspect (as well as the food). The events coordinator, Kendal, was extremely responsive and helped to execute the vision described. The food was delicious, and the cocktails were great. We can’t say enough great things about Gracie’s. From Kendal to chef Matt to all the servers, they were amazing. We can’t wait to hold another event there and neither can our friends (anniversary party perhaps?). Looking forward to many more celebrations to come at Gracie’s.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 catherine h

We hosted our November wedding reception at Gracie's and they did a spectacular job. I was nervous planning my wedding from over 1000 miles away But from the moment I made contact with Kendal Fitzsimmons, Gracie's even Coordinator, I felt confidant that Gracie's would take care... Read More of me. The food was out of this world, with lovely little touches, such as small bites between courses. Kendal also did an amazing job interpreting my vision for the night. My guests loved the food and the romantic feel of the private event space. The bartenders did a wonderful job with our open bar, which showcased two delicious signature drinks with high quality spirits. Everything about the evening was so well executed by Gracie's team and we were consistently surprised by their little touches (like including our photo on the menu) and the beautiful little cake station they provided for our guests. thank you again for a wonderful and memorable night!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Alishia J

Selecting Gracie's as the site for our reception is definitely the best decision we could have made for our 30 person wedding. It's our favorite special occasion restaurant, but we were hesitant to approach them because of pricing concerns (we were graduate students at the... Read More time). However, after contacting a few venues, we were disappointed in the quality of food and facilities. We sent a message to Gracie's about our interest, and were connected with Kendal Fitzsimmons, the event coordinator. Kendal is an basically our fairy godmother of wedding planning! We don't have much experience with these matters, and she was on top of details we hadn't thought about. In fact, when we met with her for the first time, she asked if we had selected a venue yet. When we said no, she volunteered the rooftop site where Gracie's has their culinary garden. We had been up there for a tasting the year before and knew how gorgeous it was. It didn't hurt that it was being offered for FREE if we were done in an hour. Sold! Over the course of months leading up to the wedding, Kendal remained in contact with us, checking in on our changing needs. She was exceptionally responsive to emails and helped calm our anxieties. Meeting with the head chef and head pastry chef at Ellie's was a privilege I don't think would be available at most other restaurants. There was even a complimentary tasting. One of us is gluten-free, and almost the whole dining menu and all of the desserts were gluten-free. The day of the wedding was phenomenal. Kendal made sure that all the guests and vendors found their way to the rooftop and the ceremony went off with nary a hitch. She even had champagne waiting for us! The table arrangement with a dance floor and full private bar was perfect. Everyone said it was the best wedding food they ever had, and we 100% agree. Do not be afraid of cost-- Gracie's was the lowest bid we received, best we could have ever hoped for. Kendal alone is worth it!

Meet The Director of Catering

Kendal Fitzsimmons

Kendal Fitzsimmons is our link to local culture. She grew up on the south coast of Massachusetts, and has never found herself away from the ocean for long. This gives her an inside edge for event planning in the Ocean State. Kendal graduated with a degree in Public Relations from the University of Rhode Island, and worked at the Hyatt Regency Newport as their events coordinator for four years. Her passion for detail and love of food makes Gracie’s and Ellie's the ideal place for Kendal to achieve her goal of exceeding guest’s expectations and bringing each client’s unique vision to life.