Granberry Hills Event Facility

San Antonio, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Granberry Hills Event Facility

A BALLROOM IN SAN ANTONIO, TX

Granberry Hills is an idyllic special event facility set on 11 acres just 15 minutes from downtown San Antonio, Texas. With two distinct buildings that can accommodate hundreds of guests each, you and your party will feel like you're in your own world for your special day. The grounds offer plenty of beautiful places to take your wedding pictures, too, including romantic outdoor spots for a first-look photograph in front of a fountain or some of the facility's decorative landscaping. Granberry Hills is a favorite of happy couples who have named the venue as one of the best in the area, landing Granberry Hills on a variety of 'Best Of' lists, including the Knot's 'Best of Weddings' list.

Granberry Hills offers two venues for weddings, helping to keep things simple while still giving couples the power to choose what's right for them.

The Hillside area is the larger of the two spaces at Granberry Hills, providing room for up to 350 people for both ceremonies and receptions. The center of this space is the 5,000-square-foot ballroom, which features soaring vaulted ceilings and a glittering crystal chandelier as its centerpiece. You and your guests will enjoy lovely views of the manicured grounds from the large floor-to-ceiling windows of the ballroom, which is fully climate controlled. You can choose to have your ceremony out in the open air on the grounds or in the Hillside Covered Pavilion, which has ceiling fans to help keep your guests comfortable as vows are exchanged on the pavilion's raised altar stage. The spacious Hillside area also features a charming wrap-around porch for your guests to mingle during a cocktail reception before or after the ceremony.

The Gardenside area is a bit smaller than the Hillside space, but it's nonetheless generously proportioned, offering room for as many as 290 guests. You and your guests can enjoy an outdoor ceremony in the Arbor area of the Gardenside space for a 'secret garden' feel as you exchange your vows. If you'd rather have a roof over your head while you say your vows, the Gardenside Pavilion offers an open-air covered space with ceiling fans. This space can also handle a reception for as many as 100 guests. If you plan to have more guests, the ballroom in the Gardenside area has plenty of space for 290, with vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows helping to create an elegant ambiance.

The Hillside Ballroom and Gardenside facilities are two separate entities on the property, so even if there are other events happening on site, your ceremony and reception will feel private and special. Each of the buildings has indoor-outdoor spaces, with open-air pavilions opening up to landscaped lawn space and connecting to indoor space as well.

Granberry Hills does not provide its own catering services. Though you'll be able to choose, your selection will have to come from the venue's own list of approved caterers. The venue does provide bartenders and security for an additional fee, but you will have to provide your own alcohol. All events that include alcohol must have on-site security. The venue provides a variety of budget-friendly options to help keep costs down, allowing couples to configure a wedding experience that works well for their needs.

Granberry Hills' staff of talented wedding coordinators will help you with every step of the planning process. This particular feature has couples on the Knot gushing in their five-star reviews, making it a particularly attractive feature for this elegant ceremony and reception venue.

Your wedding package at Granberry Hills includes the following perks at no extra cost:

• Suites to use for ceremony and reception prep
  • On-site event management staff during your celebration
  • Setup and breakdown
  • Tables and chairs
  • Use of an alternate ceremony location in case of inclement weather
  • Linens and napkins in different basic colors
  • Flatware and dinnerware for reception dining

Miles away in attitude, minutes away in reality!

Granberry Hills is the ideal location to host your wedding, quinceañera, or corporate event. Granberry Hills offers the aesthetic beauty of outdoor events with the conveniences of superior indoor facilities. Set on 15 impeccably landscaped acres with easy access to downtown hotels for out-of-town guests, our venues can accommodate events large or small. Whether you choose to have your event on the Gardenside Courtyard & Ballroom or on the Hillside Covered Pavilion & Ballroom, you will be assisted by an on-site Event Manager to ensure every detail is attended to with professionalism and excellence. Our staff will handle all the setup and cleanup to relieve you of any additional stress. Call (210) 590-8067 and speak to one of our on-site Event Managers to schedule a time for a tour!

• Outdoor - Covered

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

6390 Granberry, San Antonio, TX (210) 590-8067

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Jake C

My husband and I had an easy choice in deciding where to get married - Granberry. Within minutes of our first meeting with Courtney at Granberry, we knew this was the place we wanted. From the extremely friendly and professional staff, to the gorgeous facilities it was all that... Read More we wanted. Additionally, we had looked at other places but the biggest thing that deterred us from those places was the pricing. For the price at Granberry, you get so much more and a lot less to worry about in prepping for you wedding. All of the granberry staff was there along the way to answer all of our questions and show guidance. Being two males, we also had to make sure everyone involved was comfortable, and at Granberry there was never a moment where I felt different than another other couple. I will highly suggest Granberry as the venue to get married at for all of my family and friends! Thank you Courtney and Natalie and all the granberry staff! It was the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Veronica G

Granberry Hills is an absolutely beautiful venue. We held our wedding ceremony and reception on the hillside which was absolutely perfect. All of the staff are so sweet and helpful at all times! They are all so willing to assist with smiles on their faces. The venue assigns a... Read More coordinator which is absolutely wonderful! Our coordinator Natalie took very very good care of us from begining to end. All the answers to many questions, and all the suggestions and input made things much simpler! Day of wedding went so smoothly Natalie took care of absolutely everything all we had to do was follow and enjoy our special day. I highly recommend granberry to not only be the place to hold your special event but to be the place that takes care of you with your special event. We love them thank you all for helping us with such a beautiful and important day of our lives !

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Heather J

Words can't describe how happy we are with our selection of Granberry Hills! From start to finish they were absolutely phenomenal! Our coordinator was Courtney and oh my gosh...without her I don't want to even think of how we would have survived our wedding night! She was... Read More amazing and kept everything running smoothly. We had an amazing experience and if you are looking for a beautiful venue with great customer service then Granberry Hills is the place for you!! I don't have a single regret!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Yvonne R

I am the THIRD bride in my family to get married at Granberry Hills in the last 3 years! I booked the venue 2 years in advance because from the moment we popped in without an appointment they’ve made me feel like family. They were so patient with all my questions and they have... Read More relationships with THE best vendors in town. We were truly blessed to have found this beautiful venue because our wedding was AMAZING!!! Granberry Hills help make my dream wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Desireé G

Granberry Hills was the best decision I’ve ever made throughout my wedding planning. My husband and I fell inlove with it the moment we had our tour and the staff is amazing! They made the whole process so easy and smooth. I don’t know what I would’ve done without having Natalie... Read More there she’s the best! The day of my wedding was a breeze! I didn’t have to stress out about anything and the timing was on point! Everything about our special day was perfect thanks to the team and venue of Granberry Hills! They made my fairytale wedding come true! Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Cassandra H

My husband and I got married on November 19, 2017! Granberry was the best decision we could have ever made. We got married on hillside and it was absolutely gorgeous. Not only is it a gorgeous place but awesome price for a wedding! They helped the whole way with planning... Read More throughout the year, any questions we had they answered, and they made our wedding day go so smooth! It was awesome to get to our wedding and see everything set up even better than my vision. Natalie was amazing. All the wedding planners there make your day go so smooth and go above and beyound! Granberry is simple perfect. I didn't want our night to end.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 vicky M

My wedding night was truly a dream come true!!! We knew the day we toured the facility that we couldn’t have our celebration anywhere else! The staff is so helpful!! And my wedding night was amazing! Courtney and everyone on the team made sure everything was on schedule, ran... Read More smoothly and made us and our family feel special on our big day. My wedding was at garden side; it’s absolutely beautiful and has a perfect social area that me and my guests also enjoyed...under the pavilion the fall evening breeze is perfect 👌🏽!! It was truly a beautiful night! I wish I could relive it again! Thank you Granberry!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kayla G

Choosing Granberry Hills as our ceremony and reception location was the best decision we made during our wedding process! My wedding day dreams came true thanks to their beautiful venue and our awesome day-of coordinator. They are affordable for any budget, organized, friendly,... Read More transparent (and let's be real,the last thing a bride needs is a venue that isn't honest with her), and day of surpassed my expectations. Our guests were so impressed with everything and I absolutely recommend every couple getting married to at least give Granberry a tour. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Victoria D

I had my wedding here on October 29 2017 and this venue is so beautiful all my pictures came out fantastic and my guests were impressed with the venue not one bad thing to say about the venue, the ladies there were even better they were patient and kind always eager to help me... Read More and making sure my wedding day ran smooth inky I applaud my event coordinator, she was amazing and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing!! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Cameron W

Had a spectacular wedding due to the diligent and professional planning of their staff. Couldn't have asked for a better venue in the San Antonio area. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jenica P

Had a beautiful wedding and reception!! Wedding coordinator and staff were very helpful and always answered my emails and questions promptly! The whole experience was wonderful from the open house all the way to my wedding day! I recommend this place to everyone that has asked!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Nora C

My husband and I Had our wedding on hillside it was beyond beautiful!! Natalie was our coordinator and she exceeded our expectations she went completely beyond for us not only was she a wonderful help but as well as all of the girls there. Everyone is so friendly and willing to... Read More help! They always called and checked up on us and made my dream wedding come true! Loved Our Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Halie T

Granberry Hills was the perfect venue for my husband and I. The coordinators on staff helped our special day go without a single problem! It was awesome to not have to worry about the little things. Teresa, our coordinator, had amazing attention to detail and was on top of... Read More everything. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Melanie G

My Wife and I didn’t have to think twice about Granberry Hills. When we first saw the Gardenside we knew that is where we wanted to get married! The staff at Granberry made it so easy and effortless to have a dream wedding! There are so many options when it comes to the... Read More ballrooom and almost everything is customizable. We would do it all over again if we could! Thank you Granberry and your staff for making our dream day come true.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Sasha T

Everyone there was able and willing to help make our special day everything we dreamed of. Even when things got a bit confusing, they accommodated us with exactly what we wanted. Courtney was an amazing day of coordinator and took care of everything and made sure we didn’t have... Read More to worry about a thing so we could be relaxed and enjoy every moment of the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Sara H

My husband and I searched and searched for a venue that had a rustic feel but wasn't too far outside of San Antonio. Granberry Hills was the perfect venue and accomplished all of the necessities on my wedding venue checklist. The staff was always available to answer any... Read More questions and was super flexible with setting meetings. The fact that they do all of the set-up was a huge selling point and made our lives so much easier and less stressful. I'd recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jennifer L

We had our wedding here at the Gardenside on Oct 6 2017. Everything was beautiful and went so smoothly thanks to our coordinator, Shalamar. Affordable and beautiful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Robin R

Where to begin granberry hills was amazing through my whole planning process I was that bride who called at least once a week lol the venue was amazing it had been raining the whole week leading up to the wedding but the day of the wheather was amazing! I was running 20 mins... Read More late to my wedding but Natalie assured me everything was going to be ok and I had nothing to worry about and I didn’t with her and my new husband by my side! Everything was perfect we never got off track and everything was done so beautifully! Natalie really knows what she is doing!! September 30 2017 was the most perfect day and most memorable all thanks to amazing coordinators we had I didn’t have anything to worry about once I got to the venue! Thanks granberry for my making my wedding the best I’ve ever been too!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Raquel L

Granberry hills was amazing! The staff was very sweet, helpful and attentive to all my needs as a bride. They were very organized and everything was spectacular

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Alexis F

I had my ultimate dream wedding at this facility and the staff made it seem like a breeze. I married my lover and best friend and the night could not have gone any smoother. From the moment I went to the open house, I knew this place was meant for us. The staff was absolutely... Read More AMAZING and the day of Coordinator was FANTASTIC. Every time I needed something or had a question, they were there from beginning to end and even after. If your looking for a place for your dream wedding to become reality with a great support system, this is the place for you!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Koebi S

Just WOW! I am still riding the high from how amazing our wedding was! From the very beginning booking the venue to the very end we were taken care of. You can call, email, Facebook message and they respond so fast and always do their best to answer any and all questions. I did... Read More not have to worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding. Natalie was so amazing and helpful as our coordinator. She took such good care of us and made our wedding flow smoothly. She even made sure we were hydrated after our ceremony, I mean how many people can say that about their coordinator! We are so grateful to her for everything. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. You definitely get the most for your money! Even after our wedding was over the communication was constant and I am so thankful to them for everything. Thank you Natalie and Granberry staff for taking such good care of us!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Annette N

Besides the place being beautiful everything turned out great. At first, I will admit, I was a little nervous because I didn't have much communication with the venue. Once the time got closer and we met at 30 days, they were so quick at getting everything together and set in... Read More stone. They have the process down! Melissa was my coordinator and she was amazing. She was VERY attentive and all over the place! (In a good way!) LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jasmine J

I had my wedding July 14, 2017 on Hillside and from the time of booking to the day of, the Granberry Hills staff was amazing with communication, professional, so nice and helpful. Any questions or requests I had, they did their best to make it happen. Teresa and Andrea were... Read More amazing and so sweet, they did everything they could to make sure I was comfortable and everything ran smoothly, even accommodating last minute changes. We had a beautiful wedding and it was definitely a day to remember! Thank you to Andrea and the staff at Granberry! Mr &Mrs Farr

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Rosa Z

I fell in love with Granberry Hills the first time I went to visit the venue during their open house in January. It was the first open house that I had attended after setting the date for my wedding and I was sold from the moment I went in. Their open house was amazing and had... Read More so many vendors available to assist. Needless to say I booked my date and all my vendors that same day. During my 6 month wedding planning they were there very step of the way keeping up with the necessary dates and details to make the reception amazing. On the day of my wedding I had some trouble with the church were we had our ceremony at but as soon as I arrived to Granberry for my reception my wedding coordinator made sure that it was amazing and I didn't have to lift a finger ! She had the venue looking absolutely amazing and made sure that I was happy and enjoying my time. The only thing I regret about my wedding planning is not having my ceremony at Granberry ! I would recommend this venue to everyone for both ceremony & reception, they will make the experience and planning a piece of cake ! Thank you again Granberry for making my wedding memorable (:

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Keshia G

Words can't express how beautiful my wedding was at Granberry Hills on July 2, 2017. It was everything that I could have imagined and more. My coordinator Theresa was AMAZING!!!!! Theresa was easy to work with and such a sweetheart and made my special day run smoothly. If you... Read More are looking for an affordable venue that makes sure that your day will be stress free, this is the place!!!