Granberry Hills Event Facility

San Antonio, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Miles away in attitude, minutes away in reality!

Granberry Hills is the ideal location to host your wedding, quinceañera, or corporate event. Granberry Hills offers the aesthetic beauty of outdoor events with the conveniences of superior indoor facilities. Set on 15 impeccably landscaped acres with easy access to downtown hotels for out-of-town guests, our venues can accommodate events large or small. Whether you choose to have your event on the Gardenside Courtyard & Ballroom or on the Hillside Covered Pavilion & Ballroom, you will be assisted by an on-site Event Manager to ensure every detail is attended to with professionalism and excellence. Our staff will handle all the setup and cleanup to relieve you of any additional stress. Call (210) 590-8067 and speak to one of our on-site Event Managers to schedule a time for a tour!

• Outdoor - Covered

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

6390 Granberry, San Antonio, TX (210) 590-8067

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Jake C

My husband and I had an easy choice in deciding where to get married - Granberry. Within minutes of our first meeting with Courtney at Granberry, we knew this was the place we wanted. From the extremely friendly and professional staff, to the gorgeous facilities it was all that... Read More we wanted. Additionally, we had looked at other places but the biggest thing that deterred us from those places was the pricing. For the price at Granberry, you get so much more and a lot less to worry about in prepping for you wedding. All of the granberry staff was there along the way to answer all of our questions and show guidance. Being two males, we also had to make sure everyone involved was comfortable, and at Granberry there was never a moment where I felt different than another other couple. I will highly suggest Granberry as the venue to get married at for all of my family and friends! Thank you Courtney and Natalie and all the granberry staff! It was the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Veronica G

Granberry Hills is an absolutely beautiful venue. We held our wedding ceremony and reception on the hillside which was absolutely perfect. All of the staff are so sweet and helpful at all times! They are all so willing to assist with smiles on their faces. The venue assigns a... Read More coordinator which is absolutely wonderful! Our coordinator Natalie took very very good care of us from begining to end. All the answers to many questions, and all the suggestions and input made things much simpler! Day of wedding went so smoothly Natalie took care of absolutely everything all we had to do was follow and enjoy our special day. I highly recommend granberry to not only be the place to hold your special event but to be the place that takes care of you with your special event. We love them thank you all for helping us with such a beautiful and important day of our lives !

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Heather J

Words can't describe how happy we are with our selection of Granberry Hills! From start to finish they were absolutely phenomenal! Our coordinator was Courtney and oh my gosh...without her I don't want to even think of how we would have survived our wedding night! She was... Read More amazing and kept everything running smoothly. We had an amazing experience and if you are looking for a beautiful venue with great customer service then Granberry Hills is the place for you!! I don't have a single regret!

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Brenda G

A great venue with a lot of options. They really made my day!

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Jennifer H

The best way I can describe Granberry Hills is magical. It is magical when you see it and their staff of professionals made for a magical reception. They were organized, extremely helpful and just a pleasure to work with. We were beyond happy with our wedding reception and... Read More cannot say enough about this venue and the wonderful folks that work so hard to make dreams come true. Thank you so much for everything. HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Samantha A

Thank you so much to granberry hills for having our wedding there! We had 300 people there and planty of space and dance floor which was very important to us! Iur wedding was on march 17th and we couldnt have asked for anything more! We are so happy with how everything turned... Read More out! Thank you so much! Everything was so beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Amber R

Having my wedding at Granberry was hands down the best decision for my husband and I! Our coordinator worked diligently with us to ensure that we had everything we needed, and kept in touch with our other vendors as well! We did not have to worry about a thing on our big day.... Read More Everything was organized, and perfect! Only down side is, you only get the bridal suite for an hour before your event. So I showed up ready (make up and hair done), and just got dressed in the suite. However, I would absolutely recommend Granberry Hills to anyone getting married! Completely worth it!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Terri V

My husband and I instantly fell in love with this venue, the Hillside! They were very easy to talk to and were helpful with everything since booking. Our coordinator Melissa and her assistant, Jennifer, were awesome! They kept everything on schedule and smooth during the... Read More transition. Not once did we have an issue come about. They were both professional and had great attitudes. The venue itself was just big enough to fit my guest of 250-300 without being crowded. The setup was beautiful and the staff was great with getting the drinkware out quickly. We loved having our wedding there and wish we could have it again. ❤

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Roxanne M

Loved,loved, loved Granberry and the girls!! Can’t express enough how great everything turned out!! Our wedding day AMAZING!! Day of my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing Melissa took care of us from beginning to end! The only recommendation I have as far as... Read More service goes is that maybe they allow more time for the bride to get ready at the venue, easy work around. Other than that too notch service in my book, I would highly recommended Granberry!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018

We got married there December 17, 2017 and they were amazing after we lost everything to the hurricane they worked with us on everything. I would highly recommend them. They do coat a bit but with all the perks you get it is well worth it.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jessica R

So happy we choose Granberry as our wedding venue!!! We had our wedding on November 19, 2017 and it was the most perfect day!!! I have nothing but positive things to say about Granberry!! Everything from the venue itself to the staff was just amazing!!! Our coordinator the day... Read More of also was amazing. She made our day go so smoothly and perfect. If your looking for for a venue pleasego with Granberry!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Cathy M

I cannot say enough about Granberry Hills! We had our wedding here on February 10th and it was absolutely beautiful! The gardenside was everything I envisioned and more! The staff was amazing and helped make our day extra special!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Samantha F

I love this venue, couldn't have asked for a better venue to have my big day at. The coordinators are amazing and are willing to help you with any problems or questions that you might have. As soon as I went through I was sold! They do all of the work and make it so easy for you... Read More to pick all of the vendors you need. They want the bride to be able to relax on the day of the wedding and that is what I did. No stress, no worries, they know exactly what they are doing. Would recommend for any bride and groom, I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Yvonne R

I am the THIRD bride in my family to get married at Granberry Hills in the last 3 years! I booked the venue 2 years in advance because from the moment we popped in without an appointment they’ve made me feel like family. They were so patient with all my questions and they have... Read More relationships with THE best vendors in town. We were truly blessed to have found this beautiful venue because our wedding was AMAZING!!! Granberry Hills help make my dream wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Desireé G

Granberry Hills was the best decision I’ve ever made throughout my wedding planning. My husband and I fell inlove with it the moment we had our tour and the staff is amazing! They made the whole process so easy and smooth. I don’t know what I would’ve done without having Natalie... Read More there she’s the best! The day of my wedding was a breeze! I didn’t have to stress out about anything and the timing was on point! Everything about our special day was perfect thanks to the team and venue of Granberry Hills! They made my fairytale wedding come true! Thank you for everything.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Cassandra H

My husband and I got married on November 19, 2017! Granberry was the best decision we could have ever made. We got married on hillside and it was absolutely gorgeous. Not only is it a gorgeous place but awesome price for a wedding! They helped the whole way with planning... Read More throughout the year, any questions we had they answered, and they made our wedding day go so smooth! It was awesome to get to our wedding and see everything set up even better than my vision. Natalie was amazing. All the wedding planners there make your day go so smooth and go above and beyound! Granberry is simple perfect. I didn't want our night to end.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 vicky M

My wedding night was truly a dream come true!!! We knew the day we toured the facility that we couldn’t have our celebration anywhere else! The staff is so helpful!! And my wedding night was amazing! Courtney and everyone on the team made sure everything was on schedule, ran... Read More smoothly and made us and our family feel special on our big day. My wedding was at garden side; it’s absolutely beautiful and has a perfect social area that me and my guests also enjoyed...under the pavilion the fall evening breeze is perfect 👌🏽!! It was truly a beautiful night! I wish I could relive it again! Thank you Granberry!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kayla G

Choosing Granberry Hills as our ceremony and reception location was the best decision we made during our wedding process! My wedding day dreams came true thanks to their beautiful venue and our awesome day-of coordinator. They are affordable for any budget, organized, friendly,... Read More transparent (and let's be real,the last thing a bride needs is a venue that isn't honest with her), and day of surpassed my expectations. Our guests were so impressed with everything and I absolutely recommend every couple getting married to at least give Granberry a tour. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Victoria D

I had my wedding here on October 29 2017 and this venue is so beautiful all my pictures came out fantastic and my guests were impressed with the venue not one bad thing to say about the venue, the ladies there were even better they were patient and kind always eager to help me... Read More and making sure my wedding day ran smooth inky I applaud my event coordinator, she was amazing and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing!! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Cameron W

Had a spectacular wedding due to the diligent and professional planning of their staff. Couldn't have asked for a better venue in the San Antonio area. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jenica P

Had a beautiful wedding and reception!! Wedding coordinator and staff were very helpful and always answered my emails and questions promptly! The whole experience was wonderful from the open house all the way to my wedding day! I recommend this place to everyone that has asked!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Nora C

My husband and I Had our wedding on hillside it was beyond beautiful!! Natalie was our coordinator and she exceeded our expectations she went completely beyond for us not only was she a wonderful help but as well as all of the girls there. Everyone is so friendly and willing to... Read More help! They always called and checked up on us and made my dream wedding come true! Loved Our Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Halie T

Granberry Hills was the perfect venue for my husband and I. The coordinators on staff helped our special day go without a single problem! It was awesome to not have to worry about the little things. Teresa, our coordinator, had amazing attention to detail and was on top of... Read More everything. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Melanie G

My Wife and I didn’t have to think twice about Granberry Hills. When we first saw the Gardenside we knew that is where we wanted to get married! The staff at Granberry made it so easy and effortless to have a dream wedding! There are so many options when it comes to the... Read More ballrooom and almost everything is customizable. We would do it all over again if we could! Thank you Granberry and your staff for making our dream day come true.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Sasha T

Everyone there was able and willing to help make our special day everything we dreamed of. Even when things got a bit confusing, they accommodated us with exactly what we wanted. Courtney was an amazing day of coordinator and took care of everything and made sure we didn’t have... Read More to worry about a thing so we could be relaxed and enjoy every moment of the best day of our lives!