Grand Geneva Resort & Spa

Lake Geneva, WI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Grand Geneva Resort & Spa

A BALLROOM IN LAKE GENEVA, WI

With the beautiful backdrop of Lake Geneva and the elegance of the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa with all the finer services, this venue is a favorite choice among to-be-weds to host their wedding ceremony and reception. The Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is located in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin and is a wedding venue that offers stunning beauty for wedding days.

Whether a small, intimate affair or a large extravagant wedding, the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa provides breathtaking surroundings. The venue offers couples the following space options to host ceremonies and receptions:

Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom is the venue's largest space option, accommodating up to 400 guests. The space is one that is elegant with oversized mirrors and large chandeliers that provides a romantic ambience. The room opens to an outdoor patio area that is ideal for a cocktail hour. The room accommodates a dance floor and room for a DJ or band.

Maple Lawn Ballroom. The Maple Lawn Ballroom is located in the conference center portion of the venue and is a room that is ideal for a rustic themed, yet elegant wedding. The room can comfortably accommodate up to 250 seated guests.

Linwood Ballroom. The Linwood Ballroom is ideal for weddings hosting up to 80 seated guests. The room is stunning in beauty with floor to ceiling windows and a private patio that offers beautiful views of the resort.

Evergreen Ballroom. The Evergreen Ballroom is located on the upper level of the venue and is beautifully located to overlook the 18th hole of The Brutte Golf Course as well as the lake and fountain. The room accommodates up to 230 seated guests and is elegant in decor.

Pavilion Wedding Venue. The Pavilion is the venue's outdoor reception area and is beautifully located with stunning views of the golf course. The Pavilion features removable sides and offers a variety of buffet and station options. This space seats up to 150 guests for a reception and up to 300 ceremony guests.

Chalet Wedding Venue. The Chalet Wedding Venue is located at the Mountain Top and is one that is unique. With large windows and paver brick floors, rustic chandeliers and exposed beams, this space is one of unique beauty. The Chalet Wedding Venue accommodates up to 140 seated guests.

Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Space. The outdoor ceremony lawns are beautiful. Couples can choose from the Greenview and Fairview. Both overlook the lake and are surrounded by beautiful greens and seasonal blooms. The outdoor space accommodates up to 400 guests at the Fairview and up to 150 guests at the Greenview.

Weddings hosted at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa are customized to couples needs. The venue provides wedding packages that include everything from catering to custom event lighting designs. As a venue that can provide full-service weddings, couples can relax that each intricate detail of their day is flawlessly planned. Wedding packages include all chairs, tables, linens and tableware. For more information on wedding packages at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, please contact the venue directly.

With full-service wedding packages, couples can relax and concentrate on the extra perks the venue has to offer. The Grand Geneva Resort & Spa offers couples the following extra perks:

• Wedding Planners
  • Dining
  • Bar
  • Spa

Say "I do" at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa

Weddings at Grand Geneva are a wonderful place to say "I do," complete with breathtaking outdoor surroundings, elegant function space, outstanding cuisine, decadent wedding cakes and attentive service. Whether an intimate or large affair, our wedding specialist will make your special day perfect. Grand Geneva Resort and Spa is a AAA Four Diamond resort offering superb guest accommodations that include executive hotel suites, deluxe hotel suites, deluxe guest rooms, junior rooms and a variety of villa sizes to offer the perfect escape for guests wanting more space and added conveniences Let us take your wedding from good to Grand!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

7036 Grand Geneva Way, Lake Geneva, WI (888) 392-8000
INSTAGRAM

Excellent Venue, Service, and Coordinator

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Nicole K

I got married at the ski Chalet in October 2012. Let me just tell you how impressed I was. The wedding coordinator, Marlene Minnich, made everything happen flawlessly, the whole day. From the time I woke up until 3 days later during her follow up. The complementary room to... Read More get ready in was absolutely gorgeous. We ordered bagels and coffee in the morning and the staff was around all day. The only thing I would have changed is the way the guests were spread out throughout the hotel. I would have suggested we kind of be near eachother. It was kind of a hassle getting ahold of people. Cell phone reception is not great and unless your calling room to room, and outside call is $6.

Venue

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Cassandra T

Beautiful venue, great food, lovely rooms, had an amazing suite

Wedding Hair: Wendy is a genius!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Ashley P

Wendy at Grand Geneva did my hair on the day of my wedding, and it turned out great and photographed very well! My Maid of Honor had her hair done here, too, and the result was great. 5 start service all around, but Wendy is the best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kimberly F

We had the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, and morning after brunch at the Grand Geneva. Everything went perfectly! Jamie, the event coordinator, was very friendly, flexible, and helpful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Mirella O

I am absolutely happy with everything on my wedding day! The Grand Geneva is a beautiful location. My outdoor ceremony had great views and the reception space at the chalet was so different , rustic looking and a truly wonderful Space as well. The staff , bartenders and... Read More waiters especially Juan Espinoza where attentive and polite. Juan made sure the wedding night everyone was taken care of. My wedding event coordinator Kate and from the moment I got in contact through email and even when I met her through the process of the wedding planning she a pleasure to work with. She made sure the planning was easy and helped with every detail! I cannot say enough about Kate she was welcoming and went above and beyond what I could have imagine. I was so happy with the way everything turned out. Kate helped in every step of the wedding process every email or phone call. Without her I couldn't have done it. I can't say enough about Grand Geneva from the location , people and experience everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Maria D

I got married at the Grand on July 14th 2014. I can say hands down I would recommend this place to anyone. It was a getaway for me without going too far, the staff was so helpful, the venue was perfectly decorated exactly how I wanted (we changed rooms 1 week before bc we got so... Read More nervous about the rain). The hotel is cozy, "woodsy" - but not just for the winter. It's perfect for the summer. Perfect pool, restaurants, etc. my bridal party and family had an absolute blast. We had our rehearsal dinner there as well... Last tip - if you can, go with wedding coordinator Kate Hartz. She dealt with my millions of emails, weather paranoia, etc like a champ. She was definitely a comforting face to see on the day of. Good luck!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Julie H

Recently just had the opportunity and joy of getting married at Grand Geneva! THE PLANNING: The planning went well, as we signed our contract 2 years prior to the event date for (2017). We were informed we were one of the first weddings to sign on for 2017, so we felt secure... Read More in our choice for an outdoor ceremony and the Chalet for our reception. Fast forward two years, we had THREE DIFFERENT coordinators, THREE different rehearsal dinner managers, and FOUR Spa Managers. This is exhausting from someone trying to plan from afar - sending e-mails with no responses, leaving voicemails with no one responding, all to find out that there is a new person to update and get on the same page about what the wedding will look like and what the hope for the end result will be. Luckily, it all came together as imagined, as for the wedding day I didn't leave things to chance and made sure outside hires and my family decorator was available to set up as planned. THE REHEARSAL: The rehearsal went well, except we were not allowed to rehearse in the space that we reserved because a dinner was going on in that space. It is hard for me to imagine that this dinner was booked 2 years prior, but I feel that this was a huge dissatisfaction to myself, my groom, and our bridal party. THE DINNER, however, was extremely well executed. The wait staff, including Melissa, Emma F, Cali, and Kathy S were amazing with my bridal group. (Also, shout out to our bartender Kyle that personally came to take our orders during cocktail hour). THE RECEPTION: The ceremony was gorgeous (except someone was allowed to walk behind the ceremony site in photographers' view) and the reception was so much fun, but the food was different than what we had taste-tested (specifically the pasta and potato dish ... new chef?) Luckily, all the rough roads went unnoticed by our guests! Only to the B&G. I feel a lot of the issues stemmed from planning issues and coordinator 'coordination'. Grand Geneva was memorable and beautiful and should not be reduced on the perfection of this place as a ceremony site and reception hall, I personally just truly encourage more open communication between all the managers, coordinators, and their clients.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Corrine B

Already posted

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Amber F

Our wedding was this past April and we are so glad we had it at the Grand Geneva! Kate Hartz was our event coordinator and she was amazing! We really lucked out with her. She helped recommend a good DJ, florist and photographer, who we all ended up loving. She was super creative... Read More throughout the whole process and gave us great ideas. And she really went out of her way to help us--she even picked up some vases from another nearby resort that my sister had used at her wedding--I was very impressed! Also she is so detail-oriented that we knew everything would be ready for the big day. And it ended up being the most perfect wedding. She made it entirely stress-free for my husband and I. She worked flawlessly with our DJ and photographer to make sure everything was going as planned. My parents who also worked and talked with her were also very impressed with her. The Grand Geneva as a whole was also fantastic, everyone who works there is so pleasant and are always smiling. Thank you Grand Geneva and Kate Hartz!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Angela L

We had a beautiful wedding at the Grand Geneva. It was so great, my cousin is having his wedding there next year! It was beautiful and well executed! We were VERY happy with everything!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Camilla E

My husband and I were married at the Grand Geneva in April 2015. We had the ceremony in a banquet room and the reception in the Ski Chalet. It was MAGNIFICENT from start to finish. Our coordinator, Kate Hartz, was available for us for anything we needed. My bridal party and I... Read More had our hair and make up done at the salon and we were pampered and made to feel very special. The rooms were roomy and comfortable. My guests still talk about the wedding and how unique it was with the Ski Chalet and the trolley. I couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Wendy B

We had the best time of our lives and we're so happy we chose the Grand Geneva for our wedding! We had a rough start due to weather (tornado and rain!) and had to evacuate to the basement of the hotel for a couple of hours but our awesome wedding planner, Kate Hartz, kept it... Read More together for us! We ended up having to move our wedding to to where our reception was (the Pavillion).....it was done flawlessly and it was just as beautiful! Kate and the rest of the hotel staff were quick, professional, and made it their goal to make myself, my groom and our guests happy! They succeeded with flying colors! Fun was had by all!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Amanda M

We visited over 10 venues in person and looked at over 30 online before finding the Grand Geneva resort - we are so glad we did! Our ceremony was outdoors overlooking the golf course and our reception was in the chalet. Everything was BEAUTIFUL and so different from anything our... Read More guests had seen before. Everyone loved the venue and the resort trolleys made getting to and from the ceremony to the reception not only easy, but fun for everyone as well (the trolleys also made for amazing wedding party photos)! There was a slight wait for the first trolley to go to the reception which was a little annoying, but once we got there, everything was great. The food is expensive, but was delicious and worth the higher prices. We are still getting compliments from guests on the incredible food/cake ( the cake was to die for!) If you are looking for a full service experience, this is the place to book. Kate Hartz was our assigned wedding planner and she was amazing :) She took care of every detail on the day of the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. It was so comforting to have her there reassuring me everything was going as planned and to answer any questions I had as the day progressed. The wait staff was wonderful as were the bartenders - they took care of all of the guests even with (several) special dietary requests... The only complaint we received from a couple guests was the way rooms were blocked/reserved (which has nothing to do with the wedding planning team). 2 guests were put in the building on the opposite end from everyone else (even though they were one of the first to reserve their rooms) and another guest was not given the suites they reserved and had to squeeze a bunch of people into a fairly small room for the first night - it was mostly sorted out for the second night. We both highly recommend the Grand Geneva Resort to anyone who wants a smooth, stress free (as stress free as a wedding can be), absolutely beautiful, memorable wedding - we could not have asked for a more perfect day and only regret that we cannot re-live it again and again!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Kristin C

The Perfect Day!!!! Best decision my husband and I made was choosing the Grand Geneva as our wedding venue. Not only is the hotel absolutely beautiful, but also the staff and service exceeded our expectations. The day could not have gone smoother and started with a wonderful... Read More experience at the Grand Geneva’s spa. Linea is a true artist. My hair and makeup looked absolutely beautiful!!! My husband and I were so grateful for our events manager Kate who went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. Due to her talent and expertise, she captured every detail of our dream wedding. We would highly recommend the Grand Geneva for a wedding celebration!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Erin J

My husband and I were engaged in April and married a short six months later in October, 2016 at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa. Despite our minimal planning time, Kate and the team at the Grand Geneva helped us put together a once in a lifetime event that we will remember with... Read More fondness for years to come. From simple recommendations on florists to last minute hotel room additions and countless emails in-between over items small and large, Kate was a wonderful resource and advocate for us every step of the way. We were married overlooking the Brute and held our reception in the Evergreen Ballroom however our guests spread throughout the resort soaking up all the amenities throughout the weekend (golf, spa, walking paths, etc). The cuisine was outstanding and their attention to food allergy requirements and their approval of special requests (such as our cake of cheese), were all handled respectfully and gracefully. We found that with guests coming from Chicago to Rockford as well as out of state, that choosing the Grand Geneva gave our guests the perfect excuse to spend a gorgeous fall weekend in lovely Lake Geneva. Having everything on site alleviated the cost of shuttling everyone to and fro as well as eliminated a lot of event day stress. We appreciated all the extra nuances such as spa staff going out of their way to make my step-daughter feel comfortable & special and providing our photographer with a list of proven photo-spots on property. Were there a few bumps in the road, of course, but the overall experience left us, our families, and our friends with bright smiles and full hearts. We are exceptionally happy that we chose the Grand Geneva as the backdrop to our wedding -- and look forward to returning there to share future memories together.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Elizabeth W

My husband and I got married at the Grand Geneva in July 2016, and the entire day was absolutely perfect. Our wedding coordinator, Rhonda, was phenomenal to work with for our wedding. Rhonda was quick to respond, was understanding and patient throughout the whole wedding... Read More planning, and helped make our wedding day beautiful. The venue is gorgeous, the food was delicious, and everyone we worked with at Grand Geneva went out of their way to help accommodate our guests. We loved how we were able to have our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in one location. My husband and I had a wonderful wedding experience and I would highly recommend Rhonda as a wedding coordinator and having a wedding at the Grand Geneva!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Whitney M

We had our wedding at the Grand Geneva in May 2015 and had an incredible time! We had a top notch wedding planner Kate, superior attention to detail by the staff, and impeccable service for all of our guests. To this day people still tell us that was the best wedding they've... Read More ever been to:-)

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Caroline P

We had our wedding at the Grand Geneva on October 3, 2015 and it was wonderful! This is actually the third Grand Geneva wedding for our family - both of my husband's sisters had their weddings there - that's how much we like it! The staff was very attentive, and Kate Hartz,... Read More the wedding coordinator was a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious and we truly did not have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding. The reception space looked beautiful - just as I had hoped. The resort is very nice as well and our guests appreciated being able to stay at the same location as the wedding. The spa at the resort did all of the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. There was also a lounge/bar where our guests were able to continue the celebration after our reception ended. We had a wonderful wedding experience and I would recommend the Grand Geneva for anyone looking for an all-in-one wedding atmosphere at a beautiful resort!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jackie N

We got married at GG on 9/27/2014 and it was everything I hoped it would be! Our wedding coordinator was top-notch and there every step of the way. I am pretty detail oriented and I like prompt communication and Kate and the rest of the GG staff did not disappoint. I had some... Read More silly // special requests and they followed through without missing a beat. I am also deathly allergic to bee's so for a fall, outdoor ceremony I was nervous about that situation, but the staff hit bee traps behind my arch and made sure that me and my guests were safe. Seems like such a small detail, but one that I appreciated greatly. All in all, I would recommend GG 100 times over to any future bride and I can not thank them enough for making our day so grand!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Dana L

The Grand Geneva was the perfect setting for our summer wedding. From the gorgeous backdrop to the organized and helpful staff we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would recommend the Grand Geneva to anyone getting married no matter the season. It has something... Read More unique and beautiful to offer all year round!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Elizabeth Z

Grand Geneva provided the best experience for our wedding and for all of our guests. We had the most memorable weekend ever. The venue is gorgeous, the food was terrific, everyone at the venue is kind and helpful. Kate Hartz was amazing, so accommodating and fun! We love Grand... Read More Geneva for a quick romantic and fun getaway from the city!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 John R

We got married at the grand Geneva in November 2016 and it couldn't have been better. Gorgeous facility and awesome staff that continually went above and beyond. We highly recommend it, already looking forward to going back for our anniversary

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Stephanie M

I got married at Grand Geneva Resort in June 2016 and it was the most memorable weekend of my life! We chose GGR because about 75% of our 300-person guest list was coming from out of town so we needed a venue that would accommodate a lot of guests for the entire weekend. It was... Read More absolutely perfect! The weekend itself went perfectly, I can't say enough positive things about our coordinator, Kate, and the event staff on wedding day! The planning process leading up to the actual day (the year and a half from booking to wedding day) had a few bumps and confusion along the way, but that's bound to happen anywhere. I highly suggest GGR for any wedding, no matter the size or time of year!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Aislinn A

I recently has my wedding at the Ski Chalet at the Grand Geneva on 11/25/2016, the day after Thanksgiving. We had our rehearsal dinner on Thanksgiving and it was amazing. It was very important to me that we kept the traditions of thanksgiving even though it was a rehearsal... Read More dinner. The Grand Geneva and my wedding coordinator Jamie took care of everything for this. It was an amazing Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone commented on how great the food was. We had a very large rehearsal dinner and the staff was so accommodating with every request and were on top of everything. Our wedding the next day was so beautiful. It went so far beyond my expectations. I was amazed how the Chalet was transformed. Again, the staff including Jamie as well as the service was impeccable. They took care of everything so I was able to enjoy my day and not have to worry about anything. Our guests were so impressed with the food and level of service that were provided to us on our special day. I could not be happier with how our wedding day turned out. Jamie my wedding coordinator in particular was simply amazing. She kept in constant contact with me throughout the months leading up to the wedding, put up with all of my emails filled with questions and requests and always responded in a quick manner. All of the time and energy that she put in to our wedding helped me so much, I was completely relaxed the days leading up to the wedding and ultimately the day of because I knew she would be on top of everything and clearly understood my vision for the wedding. I highly recommend having your wedding at the Grand Geneva. It was beyond perfect. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Carley Y

Our wedding was a complete success at the Grand Geneva! We only had 3 months to plan but our wedding coordinator, Kate Hartz, made it all possible, even our seemingly impossible requests! Kate was patient, organized and always willing to go above and beyond for us. Grand... Read More Geneva is a beautiful property. Our guests loved that all the events were in one place and they also had the option to explore the town nearby. We wouldnt change a thing!