Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms

Miami, FL

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms is located in Miami, Florida and serves the Fort Lauderdale and Florida Keys areas as well. As a seaport, the vibrant city of Miami is famous for white sand beaches, trendy art deco architecture and trendsetting nightclubs. Couples who choose this venue have convenient access to a host of romantic locations for dining, sightseeing and even intimate escapes to the various nature reserves nearby.

The long driveway of the Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms is covered and the interior halls are decorated with chandeliers and stylish foyers. Located inside Killian Palms Country Club, the venue includes a terrace, gazebo, well-manicured gardens and a grand mansion. The floors inside are marble and the elegant furniture and fixtures provide an elegant atmosphere to the mansion.

The banquet hall area of 5,300 square feet can accommodate up to 350 guests with lots of space left over for a dance floor. There is a separate area for cocktails and welcome receptions and outdoor ceremonies can be accommodated in the clubhouse gardens. The large entrance to the mansion and wide hallways allow for large gatherings to have ample space to mingle and move about and the lush natural landscapes are a choice backdrop for taking photographs.

Couples have the luxury of choosing the setting and halls that best match their wedding theme and budget. The following areas are available for ceremonies:

• Gazebo
  • Reception hall
  • Ballroom
  • Ciudamar room

The wedding packages offer a four-hour reception, a sound system with a DJ and hors d’oeuvres served by staff in butler attire and style. The bar serves house brands as well as a choice of 40 cocktails that include daiquiris and margaritas. Couples can choose either a champagne or cider toast and a designer cake is prepared in-house. Decorations provided include flower arrangements, centerpieces and floor-length linens.

The following items are served at the sit-down dinner for basic wedding packages:

• Petite French rolls and butter
  • Salad
  • Choice of beef, pork or poultry entree
  • Choice of two sides
  • Coffee station

A photographer is available and the services cover photos taken at the studio, reception and ceremony. Colors and themes of decorations can be customized to match a required theme and special request packages are available that offer extra gourmet stations, live performances and special pyrotechnics. Additional vendors are also available for couples who require Chiavari chairs, sectional draping and extra lounge furniture. Uplighting can also be arranged with customized monograms. In addition, valet service is inclusive with premium packages.

• Decorated sign-in with a gift and cake table
  • Special head table for bride and groom with either a floral arrangement or 15 roses
  • Complimentary dressing room

Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms

Grand Salon Reception Hall and Ballroom is located at Killian Palms Country Club, a 7-acre private club that gives distinction and elegance to any wedding, quince, baby shower, corporate and social event. The Country Club House is accented by a stunning garden where a sumptuous Fountain stands, welcoming your guests to this luxurious mansion the day of your special event. The covered driveway will lead your guests to the Club House main entrance. Once inside, the elegant foyer with marble floors and Royal Chandeliers will give sparkle to the brilliant evening making the ultimate statement of sophistication. The Club House Garden displays a gorgeous Gazebo and outdoor terrace, perfect for memorable ceremonies, cocktails and hors d’eouvres. This exquisite banquet and reception location can a

Ballroom

Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

10856 SW 104th Street, Miami, FL (305) 596-2099
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Jackie C

This venue was amazing! The food was awesome the staff was friendly, informative and professional. The made my guest and my husband and I feel welcome. Even with the weather change the were prepared to make changes and accommodate us and our guest. I truly appreciate them for... Read More making it so easy for us. Thank you so much

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Angela V

Our Wedding was perfect thanks to Grand Salon. Planning a wedding is definitely not easy when you are working and studying. Grand Salon made it super easy for us because they include everything on the packages so you don't have to be looking for hundreds of different vendors all... Read More around; they give you different package options in three beautiful rooms. You only have to worry about meeting 2 of each vendor (cake, photo, and flowers) and decide who you prefer; they take care of everything for you. The DJ also makes everything super easy for you; you only have to fill out a form on their website and write any special song or request you have. During the organization process the Grand Salon staff is always available to answer questions. The day of the event, you have event coordinators at all times to make sure everything goes smooth and perfect. They are also very accommodating with any special requests you might have. Grand salon and they're vendors are very professional. Another very important factor is the price, I don't want to say is cheap but it is very affordable. If you are planning your wedding, I really do recommend Grand Salon; you will have a beautiful event, with excellent service at a great price. What else could you ask for? :)

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lesly V

They were amazing, I was a complete stress ball and when the day finally came they had everything ready for me. They're even coordinator Jocelyn was a sweetheart, super helpful and answered all my questions. Best part is this place is VERY affordable! Would definitely... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Ashley C

I just had my wedding ceremony and reception here. I cannot express enough how wonderful this venue is. I planned this wedding from out of state and the event planning ladies were there for me with every question or concern I had which made it so easy. I had an outdoor oak... Read More tree ceremony and my reception in the Ciudamar room. On the wedding day I had my own event coordinator there to make sure everything was running smoothly and took so many wonderful pictures as well. The food was fantastic and i had such wonderful upgrades which the guests enjoyed (chocolate fountain, ice sculpture and luge, photo booth). The ceremony was beautiful and my guests were amazed with the fireworks! I used Frank Nunez as my MoC who was amazing and Concept music DJ kept everyone dancing all night. I cannot thank the staff enough for making my day so special and unforgettable. I highly recommend this venue for your event.

2017-03-24T11:42:24 Response from the vendor

Dear Ashley: Thank you for your kind comments to our company and the whole staff in relation to the outcome of your wedding reception and ceremony. You really had a great party full of amazing surprises and details and a beautiful crowd of family and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 M R

We just went to a wedding there, the service was terrible. The Dj was very unprofessional and unprepared ! He got all the music wrong, specially at the ceremony! No mic for the paster... the photographers weren't dressed appropriately for a wedding environment... the place is... Read More beautiful, terrible customer service. I would never recommend this venue 😤😒😩

2017-03-24T11:25:24 Response from the vendor

Dear Maria Elena Rodriguez: Thank you for sharing your opinions with us. We agree with you that one of the members of the team of photographers was not dressed appropriately for the occasion. We have spoken with their company and have discussed the issue with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/16/2017

Working overseas I have trusted my gut feeling looking for a place to have my dream outdoor weeding over the internet. I was right, my husband and I were in heaven that day celebrating our love and friendship in an enchanted place, the Gazebo at Killian palms country club. Their... Read More full and dedicated assistance, attention, their professionalism and recommended vendors, were way beyond expectations. From coordination, to quality of food, services, timing, the Bar at Ciudamar, the DJ, the security Guard, every single details left us speechless. Our guest decided to name our event “Wedding of the year”. I would recommend investing your time in paying a visit there, it will be for sure, as it was for us, the beginning of one of the best chapter in your love story.... Thank you to the Staff, you did an amazing Job marking positively our life forever. Ruth and James Dorleus

2017-03-24T12:03:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kindness in sharing your experience at our venue. It is always very comforting to hear that all the efforts, work, dedication and love put into the organization of your event brought about such great results: the food, the service, the decoration... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Ali O

Grand salon ballsrooms is the perfect venue for all your party needs! We had our wedding at the Killian Palms Ballroom. Everything was picture perfect and beautiful. The event coordinators I worked with, Jayde and Liset, were beyond helpful and accommodating. They really care... Read More about your wants and wishes for your event. The waitstaff was impeccable and the food was amazing. Some of our guest went out of their way to let us know how much they loved it! Honestly everyone that we worked with went above and beyond all expectations. We could not be happier with the way that everything turned out! Truly an amazing venue! Needless to say, we highly recommend Grand Salon and the Killian Palms Country Club!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Vikki Y

We had the best time time at our wedding!! Thank you to the staff for working with us even through the rain to make our dream outside ceremony a reality!! FL weather is very unpredictable and I was really set on keeping it outdoors, so the staff waited for a dry patch, got all... Read More the chairs dry and got us through just in time before the next batch of rain came! I couldn't be more thankful and the fireworks were a hit!! The ballroom was absolutely breathtaking and exactly what I had in mind! Thank you to the staff, the chefs and the coordinators for making our dream come true.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Shamalee P

I was overall satisfied with our wedding. They were professional, prompt to respond and they coordinated well with the vendors. There were a few hiccups in the beginning of the planning but they were quickly sorted out. Drawback is that you don't have complete flexibility in... Read More the vendors you can bring in but the vendors that they have available are excellent...at least the ones I chose from the options available. I would recommend others to this venue.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Amanda L

I got married here on 12/30/16 and everything was perfect. Jayde and staff were wonderful. Highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Ailyn A

My husband and I got married at Killian Palms Country Club on 12/17/16. From day one, Jayde, Liset, and all of the staff made sure our vision would become a reality. They worked with us to ensure that our elaborate event went smoothly. All their vendors were also a dream to work... Read More with—M&J Custom Events, Tina’s Original Cakes, and Concept Music. We also worked with some of their recommended vendors—Weddings by Marty, Frank Nuñez, Kristy and Vic Photography, Sunflower Entertainment, and Best Fireworks. We could not be happier with all of them! The day of our wedding was perfect and even better than we could have imagined. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful the ceremony space was in their new area by the oak trees and how elegantly the ballroom was set up. The service was impeccable and everyone loved the food. Our wedding guests, my husband, and I enjoyed the evening so much, we did not want the night to end! We are so thankful at how hard the staff worked leading up to and the day of our wedding. Needless to say, we highly recommend Grand Salon and Killian Palms Country Club!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Sierra C

Poor customer service and zero professionalism . Save yourself the headache.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Vanessa L

As a lot of couples we were looking for a nice place to have our wedding reception without having to sell the house, I am pleased to say that Grand Salon Reception Halls was the perfect choice, every guest mention how beautiful our wedding and party was, the food was amazing,... Read More the attention is incredible and they take care of a lot, I am extremely happy with them! I was not stressed or nervous, they made me fell that I could trust them. Thank you so much! It was an spectacular day! I am so so glad you were there for us :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Vanessa L

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tiffany F

I did a destination wedding from Alaska to Florida, I was very nervous on how everything would turn out the day of but they took care of everything! It was a flawless wedding! I couldn't believe everything we got for the price we paid! Even with the time difference, they were... Read More always very responsive and helpful when I had any questions during the planning process. I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Melinda P

Grand Salon made our special day memorable and amazing! Their staff was professional, prompt and accommodating. We truly appreciate everything!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

The wedding was a great success!! Miriam & her staff were great at helping me plan the event. Tony & the staff who worked the event were excellent. They basically fulfilled our every need & waited on us hand & foot. Everything was beautiful, well scheduled, and I received many... Read More compliments on the elegance of the hall, the food, the Vienesse station, the floral arrangements, and the excellent service of the staff. The floral arrangements done by Jean at Floral Creations by J&M were breathtaking, and she is a pleasure to work with. The MC Fank Nuñez & his wife also did a great job. They were professional and ensured the event flowed effortlessly.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

We visited many a Venue in Miami for our wedding, but when we came across Killian Palms Country Club, we fell in love. The Ballrooms and Gazebo are beautiful and stylish. The customer service is amazing and I would go as far to say the best in Miami. They are extremely organized... Read More and efficient with everything they do.

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 MICHELLE

Where do I start. They made our wedding experience amazing. When we choose our venue we wanted to make sure we choose a place that was gay friendly. When we went in they treated us with respect and answered any question I had no matter how many times I called or emailed them. We... Read More were supposed to have our ceremony outside in the gazebo area. Well on my wedding day it decided to rain so as any bride would do I freaked out. I called them to ask what was plan B. They said they would move the ceremony inside where we would have our reception in the Ciudamar room. Not what I wanted to hear because of course I wanted my ceremony outside. Let me say when I walked down the aisle from what my watery eyes could see (from crying lol) it was beyond what I expected. Having the ceremony inside made it more intimate and turned out great. They set everything up quickly and took everything down just as fast when we were ready for the reception. I couldn't have asked for it any other way. I don't think any other venue could have done such an amazing job as they did. All we had to do was show up and the rest was taken care of. They made everything so smooth. The staff is just as amazing as the venue very helpful. I really bonded with them especially Carolina. If I could I would definitely do it all over again.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Zahilyn R

At the beginning I had some issues of miscommunication. It was a hard process because I was not in Miami to see and speak with the coordinators in person, but they were able to work out with me and get everything ready for our big day. Lorraine was wonderful! She is such a... Read More sweetheart and very helpful. My husband wanted to do a backstage entrance and she talked to the master of ceremony to allow us to do what he wanted to do. Everything turned out great. The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Angelica A

I had my wedding here a little over a month ago and I was extremely pleased with everything! I want to thank all the staff at Grand Salon Reception Hall for making our wedding run so smoothly and I specially want to thank Carolina for making it so special, and for being so... Read More attentive the day of! The salon is beautiful and was exactly the perfect place for the type of wedding we were looking for. The food was delicious and the service throughout the entire process of planning my wedding was both very professional and caring! I will completely recommend this place to anyone as I will definitely consider it for my own future family events!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Isabella G

My wedding took place in two of the Grand Salon Reception Halls and Ballrooms venues. I had a Gazebo Ceremony at Killian palms Country Club and then I had my Reception at Grand Salon Reception Hall. As soon as I saw the Gazebo I fell in love and I knew that I wanted to get... Read More married there but I also loved Grand Salon Reception Hall and I didn’t want to have to choose. Thankfully, Carolina, one of the event coordinators was quick to tell me that I didn’t have to choose. The event coordinators and people working on my event made sure that the transfer from one venue to another, and the whole event in general ran as smooth as possible. The DJ, the MC, the Waiters, and the Bartenders were very professional and flexible with everybody’s demands. The food was wonderful and was exactly what I wanted. My wedding turned out to be exactly what I wanted I am so happy to have chosen Grand Salon as my Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Katherine I

I had my wedding at Grand Salon Reception Hall and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! Carolina helped me choose my colors and was very helpful throughout the coordinating process. I loved the setup of the salon; the elevated stage was beautiful and gave a... Read More majestic look to the venue. The waiters were extremely professional and the food was exquisite! Although some people may not like the shopping center setting, I personally thought it made it more intimate. It didn’t even feel like a shopping center because all of the stores were closed, except for Grand Salon. In the end, my dream wedding was realized and I loved the event and the process building up to it.

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Like most brides, I was extremely nervous picking out our venue for our wedding day. However, after looking at many places throughout Miami, picking Killian Palms Country Club became easy. Nothing else came close. We decided to have both our ceremony and reception there. The... Read More Gazebo was a wonderful setting for the outdoor wedding I always wanted and Ciudamar room was perfect for our smaller guest list. Every detail of our wedding met our expectations. The food was delicious! In fact, my guests told me multiple times how impressed they were. The staff at Grand Salon are all professionals! From planning our wedding to the day of the event, my husband and I were extremely satisfied. They even sent us beautiful photos of our event before we had gotten any from out photographer! I can’t recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Killian Country Club was the first place we walked into during the search for a venue for our special day and it was the last! We immediately felt in love of the fact that it was not surrounded by any shopping centers. The location felt so private and right for such event. The... Read More entrance and lobby are super elegant.For our ceremony we picked the gazebo at the Killian Country Club. It had the perfect indoor lobby for guests to mingle before going out to the ceremony and the white Gazebo was surrounded by beautiful greeneries which gave us perfect pictures. Our master of ceremony was Frank and he did an excellent job. Not only was he very energetic but his words were precious. For the reception and cocktail hour we picked the Grand Salon Reception Hall. The high ceilings, chandeliers and spacious room gave it a castle touch. We picked Glamour for our florist and we couldn't have asked for more, she paid extreme attention to every detail we wanted and that day was more than we envisioned. The food was delicious during our tasting and like every person we were nervous the day of was going to be different except that the day of the wedding the food was even better. The music was impeccable due to the non stop dancing. For cake we chose Devine Delicacies, our cake was not only gorgeous but tasty too. The waiters and staff were extremely attentive, specially our captain who made sure to not serve our food until we were sitting down at our table so it would 't get cold, saved us some delicious hor' derves from the cocktail hour, saved us cake to eat and saved us the top of the cake to freeze back at home for good luck without us having to ask for it. Our coordinator's name was Carolina, she was so helpful and made every step easier. She even saved my veil for me when my nerves made me leave it behind in a corner. Overall, that day was more than we could ever imagine thanks to Grand Salon! Maricarmen & Alejandro