Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens

Fallbrook, CA

Book Your Wedding with Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens

A BALLROOM IN FALLBROOK, CA

With a focus on preserving ties to the Victorian era, the Grand Tradition Estate in Fallbrook, California, was built by Earl and Beverly McDougal in 1984. Their goal was to create an old-fashioned venue for couples that would epitomize all the romance and virtue of this bygone era. Since its inception, the years have resulted in appealing expansion work, with new and magical gardens being added to the venue. As a private events venue, you couldn’t ask for a more beautiful spot to host your wedding ceremony and reception than Grand Tradition Estate.

Beverly Mansion. Stunning doesn’t begin to describe the Beverly Mansion and its distinctive interior. The Crystal Ballroom, so named for the spectacular crystal chandeliers that line the ceiling, is a breathtaking space suitable for both ceremonies and receptions. The full capacity of the Beverly Mansion is 300 guests.

Lakeside Gazebo. Situated on the shores of the heart-shaped lake on the property, the Lakeside Gazebo is a popular ceremony site. With gardens and fountains surrounding you, the overall affect is absolutely extraordinary.

Arbor Terrace Pavilion. Known as a tropical paradise, the Arbor Terrace is full of exotic plants and spectacular waterfalls. Exchange your vows in the garden and then move the party to the Arbor Pavilion for an unforgettable reception. The pavilion even has an outdoor fireplace and a full dance floor. This space can accommodate up to 200 guests.

Compass Garden and Orchid Bar. Built as a succulent garden with Mediterranean flair, the Compass Garden features formal gardens and water features. The Orchid Bar sits on the upper level of the garden, providing a welcome spot for mingling. This space can accommodate up to 200 guests.

This expansive venue and the attentive service of the events staff ensure that your wedding at the Grand Tradition Estate is steeped in all the splendor of a simpler time. Staff members in attendance at your event include an events manager, a wedding coordinator, a personal bridal assistant, a banquet captain, servers, bartenders, the executive chef and the culinary team.

Events, including both ceremony and reception, may span five hours and reception-only events span 4.5 hours. If you plan an event that uses more than one venue space, your party can last for six hours. The facility institutes a 50-guest minimum on weekday events, 100 guests on Fridays or Sundays and 125 guests on Saturdays. A wedding rehearsal with a coordinator is included and the wedding party has use of a dressing suite for two hours prior to your ceremony.

Wedding packages include all setup and tear-down of the tables and chairs. Ceremonies include white garden chairs, while receptions include fruitwood chiavari chairs, tables of all sizes, table linens and tableware. Ceremony amenities also include a professional musician, audio equipment and microphones. Reception amenities include wrought iron easels, reserved signs, table numbers, special lighting effects and the dance floor.

You have a wide array of culinary choices as you plan your reception meal. You can attend a menu tasting event to help you plan your offerings. Tray-passed hors d’oeuvres are included, as is a buffet meal. The venue also provides a champagne toast, two bottles of wine for each table and cake cutting and service. Beverage service is also available, with various hosted bar packages based on guest consumption. Bar packages last for 4.5 hours.

On-site guest parking is available. The venue provides a golf cart for transporting guests throughout the property.

The Grand Tradition Estate also keeps an inventory of wedding props, which you can use. Find items such as a ring bearer pillow, flower girl basket, cake stands, champagne flutes, cake servers and more.

Couples receive a free anniversary lunch at the venue every year.

The events team at Grand Tradition Estate is committed to hosting enchanting wedding celebrations. With this goal in mind, many special upgrades are also available.

• Ceremonies held in the Beverly Mansion can include your choice of an entrance or an exit in a horse-drawn carriage
  • Upgrade your package to serve a plated meal
  • Valet parking is available
  • Add a special up-lighting package to your reception or place paper lanterns over the dance floor
  • Plan a chocolate fountain, ice sculpture, ice cream sundae bar, s’mores bar or candy table for the reception
  • Upgrade your reception tables with specialty linens
  • Host your rehearsal dinner at the venue

2 Unique Wedding Venues, 30 Acres, 7 Waterfalls

Nestled in the rolling hills of North County, Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens is San Diego’s most unique, premium, private wedding venue. With more than thirty-three years of professional service exclusively devoted to special occasions, Grand Tradition is one of the only venues to offer a completely private wedding with your choice of two incredible combination ceremony and reception spaces. Beverly Mansion: Surrounded by magnificent gardens and overlooking Grand Tradition’s iconic heart-shaped lake, Beverly Mansion offers a stunning, modern and sophisticated Victorian setting for your storybook wedding. Wedding ceremonies are held at Beverly Mansion’s lakeside gazebo or Compass Garden waterfall. Receptions are held in the mansion’s grand ballroom illuminated by glittering cry

• Outdoor - Covered

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

220 Grand Tradition Way, Fallbrook, CA (760) 728-6466

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Kevin K

Our wedding at Grand Tradition definitely made memories for us and our guests. We used the Beverly Mansion which was the right venue, in my opinion, for a combination of outdoor(ceremony) and indoor(reception) setting for a fall wedding. All our guests were in awe of how... Read More beautiful it was and how good the food was! Considering that we are from Laws Vegas, from the first day we viewed the place to the planning, the food tasting and the wedding day itself, everything turned out the way were hoping it would be. The owners are also very involved which makes them so different from other wedding venues. Staff were all great and courteous. The weather was also perfect for our November wedding. This venue is a gem in a small town(Fallbrook) which we would never have known if we had a different venue. My husband and I are very happy and we highly recommend Grand Tradition Estates and Gardens. We are very thankful for them and we wish we could just do it over and over again!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kelsey B

From the moment we toured Grand Tradition Estate, we were in love! We were scheduled for a tour but unfortunately lost our pet sitter for the day so our little dog had to travel with us. Don was super accommodating and allowed our fur baby to ride along with us. We were sold and... Read More couldn't be happier with our choice. We booked Arbor Terrace and it was amazing. All of our guests were blown away by the beauty of the venue and how it took you away from the world and into a lush, tropical paradise. In addition to the beauty of the venue, the staff is amazing. Alyssa, our coordinator, made sure that our day ran smoothly from beginning to end; she was awesome! We can't say enough good things about this venue; we had such a positive experience. If you want a beautiful venue with wonderful staff (and who doesn't), book Grand Tradition!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jennifer H

Coming from someone who works in the event industry, this venue is truly spectacular. Although located in the middle of no where, the grounds of the place is beautiful, lush, and serene. From the hidden rock speakers to bushes being situated specifically so your guests don't... Read More see you until you walk down the aisle to the peak outs by the water fall for your photographer to capture that amazing picture - everything has truly been thought out and well planned for to host a wedding. I thought their prices were very competitive to other venues when you list out all of the perks to get included with the venue cost, Chivari chairs are typically an upgrade at most venues, bridal assistants and ushers are not usually provided, having an on-site coordinator who helps you plan every detail is again something that you out source at any other venue. I would almost consider this an all-inclusive venue with how much great necessities are provided! From cake stands to easels to gift boxes, all of those little things add up when you have to purchase them yourselves, and a lot of times you don't have a use for them afterwards, so it is great that GT gives you the option to use their equipment and décor! Charnel was our day of assistant and she was fantastic, I would HIGHLY recommend requesting for her as she was phenonmal. But every staff member has done a million weddings so they are all so knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to executing your wedding day. Overall amazing facility and would definitely recommend anyone to tour this place as you have to see it in person to truly grasps its beauty!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Amanda F

Excellent value and perfect place for a dream wedding.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Alex W

Grand Tradition was incredible! The location is truly beautiful, both ceremony locations are wonderful, though we are very glad we went for the gazebo by the lake since we could do the horse and carriage grand entrance, which was stunning and unforgettable. The only thing better... Read More than the location with the gorgeous gardens and mansion was the friendly and professional staff. Lindsey was so helpful every step of the way, from our first meeting to some last-minute changes. I cannot recommend them highly enough, they made our special day absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Stephanie M

Kelsey Gepner and her team were exceptional in helping plan my wedding! They made my day a dream come true!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Laura F

The Grand Tradition did an amazing job at our wedding in April. They are very organized and thorough in all of the details on the wedding day. Our wedding coordinator, Kalani, helped us have such a harmonious wedding. She really listened to all of our conversations during the... Read More planning process and helped us create a wedding customized just for us. The food was delicious and the people working at The Grand Tradition were all so nice and joyful. It was great to work with a venue that takes care of the set-up/take down, food, and much more. The mansion and gazebo on the lake made for beautiful photos. If we had to do our wedding all over again, it is without a doubt we would choose the Grand Tradition—it will seriously make your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Travis D

If you dont read the rest of this review just trust me when I saw BOOK THIS VENUE. My husband and I have had nothing but great experiences with the venue. We first toured it and enjoyed a great brunch on the veranda and knew we had to set up a meeting. The meeting went great,... Read More we were scared we wouldnt be able to afford it but after modifying our dates we were able to save a ton of money (highly recommend sunday wedding, turn out was still huge with lots of fun!). At the meeting they provided us with champagne and beer free of charge. so thoughtful and professional. After booking, we were assigned to a wedding coordinator. Alyssa Dela Rosa is an angel and a girls best friend. She is so very professional, approachable, and reachable. She responded to all emails and calls so fast!! THE BIG DAY: No complaints! *Alyssa organized everyone just perfectly *time line was perfect and made it stress free for everyone *vendors were assisted *the sound tech guy was great! slideshow and ceremony music turned out perfect *drinks and snacks provided (so beautiful!!!) on serving trays to bride and groom room *food was outstanding, still receiving compliments!!! *my desserts were delivered by bakery, Alyssa set them up free of charge, made the entire reception are look perfect *After the wedding, the entire staff gathered together to help my family package up all of our bins (home made decor). They were so efficient and helpful *couldnt have been happier with the day. this venue is very professional and have hosted numerous weddings and it shows. The organized packet of info should be your first indicator that they know what they are doing. Do not take is as controlling or limiting, appreciate it because it makes your day run smoothly and perfect lastly, the food tasting event they put on is not like any others ive ever been too! such a fun night. made new friends, felt like we were at a real wedding

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Raul S

I honestly don't know where to begin. I have so many nice things to say about the estate and the staff! I had my eye on this venue for my wedding for over 5 years. I've watched it change slightly, improve with each renovation, and the prices increase (LOL). When it was time to... Read More finally book the venue, I promised my parents that I would look at other places because of the cost of GT. Granted, I have expensive taste and there were only 2 other venues that SLIGHTLY compared to GT's beauty, and they weren't that much cheaper. I figured GT is worth every extra penny than the other venues and, after my parent's acceptance, booked GT 14 months in advance! My first coordinator was Amanda who was very friendly and energetic. She learned about my wedding quickly although it's not typical to meet them so soon. About half-way in they changed my coordinator from Amanda to Alyssa. I was very skeptical since I had built a friendship with Amanda and requested to have a manager on the sidelines while I transitioned to Alyssa (which they accommodated) SHE. WAS. AMAZING! (Carrie - you're amazing too!) I felt as if I was her only bride - she remembered not only wedding details but personal details about myself that I had mentioned. She knew my wedding details as if they were her own and always greeted me with a smile. She was knowledgeable, friendly and very enthusiastic! Every meeting with her was like meeting with a friend- she made me feel welcome and at home. She helped me fight for a few very unique requests that, without her persistence, I'm sure would have been declined by management. I've worked with a few coordinators at friend's weddings at other venues and I can honestly say she's the best I've met and I'm extremely thankful for her. The rest of the staff was always very welcoming, complimentary, and treated me like a Queen. I had a couple hiccups along the way for things that were out of my control (remodeling 3 months before my wedding? EEEK) but every issue they resolved with flying colors, quickly, and with a smile (even though I was definitely a bridezilla). If booking this venue for it's looks isn't enough, then book them based on the staff. You're in EXCELLENT hands and they will make sure that no matter what, no matter how crazy the request, they will make your dream wedding a reality. The upkeep of the venue is outstanding. You'll never see a dead flower or a dry spot in the grass (and I've visited GT for every season). Grand Tradition is by far the most beautiful venue for a wedding and what I like to call "the happiest place on earth".

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Madison K

My husband and I got married on January 20th 2017 at Grand Tradition - Arbor Terrace. Grand Tradition Estate was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and speak for themselves as soon as you walk onto the estate, but honestly its... Read More the staff we were in contact with that truly made our year of planning nothing short of amazing! Grand Tradition’s staff were a vital piece to our wedding day being stress free so we could just focus on the important things of the day, like getting married to your best friend! :) The professionalism and attention to detail is what sets Grand Tradition apart from all the other venues in the area and we consider ourselves lucky to have had them! From the first interaction we had with Carrie for our venue tour, to our last planning meeting with our incredible coordinator Kelsey, all the way to the wedding day itself where every single staff member was willing and ready to lend a helping hand, our wedding day turned out perfect! Kelsey was our wedding coordinator, and we could not feel more blessed for everything she did for us every step of the way! We couldn’t possibly put into words how much we appreciate her doing everything in her control to make our wedding day a dream, and a dream it was. She was always so kind, warm, and welcoming. Her professionalism exceeded all expectations and she is so organized and detail oriented that we didn’t have to be! :) We constantly said throughout the process “Kelsey we have no idea what we would do without you.” She was a key piece in making our fairytale wedding come true and we can’t thank her enough. Grand Tradition is not just a venue to us, it is now a piece of our lives and hearts forever. THANK YOU Grand Tradition for the best memories! We will see you again for our 10 year! :)

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Julia N

My husband and I just got married at the Arbor Terrace in December. Our venue was our favorite vendor selection out of our entire wedding! In fact, GT was the first venue we toured - and we followed up by touring twenty others (to do our due diligence). We were thrilled to come... Read More back and book this venue after our search - it was truly unmatched in beauty, value and service! Throughout the entire process, Katie and Kelsey were a dream team. I was "that bride" - with a million questions, and a million "what ifs". They always answered me promptly, thoroughly and were happy to accommodate everything I threw at them! From creating my signature cocktail to setting up extra appointments just so we could practice our first dance on-site - everyone was so flexible, and paid so much attention to detail, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding team! Their banquet staff, receptionists, parking attendants - and awesome sound technician - everyone deserves a shout out!! (just as one example of their dedicated service, our coordinator Kelsey spent 30+ minutes picking out the exact shades we could turn the LED at different parts of the reception - and that's just the tip of the iceberg) We had provided GT with 20+ boxes of various decorations; everything was set up perfectly. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else having this level of perfection without hiring a professional decorator! On our actual wedding day, we never had to worry about a thing! Our party got there a tad late (it happens), and Kesley & team were able to adjust the schedule, and juggled all the moving pieces - so that we didn't even have to think about it. And on top of all her coordinator duties, Kelsey came up to us every 10 minutes to check in (and bring us a drink)!!! And, of course, the grounds are just gorgeous - all of our guests were blown away by how scenic all of the sites looked - and everyone was raving about the food. We just couldn't recommend GT enough!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Tracy W

We are so happy that we chose the grand tradition for our wedding reception. It is a beautiful venue on its own even before flowers and decor. All of the staff was wonderful and the day went off without a hitch. Everything flowed and we were able to enjoy our night without any... Read More worries of logistics.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jillian S

We had our wedding at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens on October 29, 2016 and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous! The service is excellent! Also, everyone at our wedding raved about how delicious the... Read More food was! It really is an excellent venue, because you can have both the ceremony and the reception all at one place. The customer service at the venue is excellent! Carrie and Kelsey really excel at their jobs! They were both so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Last, but not least, Grand Tradition has a program called the Ring Corps where you can go visit on your anniversary month every year and get a free meal on them! We are really looking forward to making that our routine every year to celebrate our anniversaries! Overall, it is a phenomenal venue and I knew it before I even went to see it!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Breanne K

The moment I stepped into Grand Tradition Estate, I knew this was going to be the place I got married. Everything was pristine. There wasn't a blade of grass out of place. My guests had the exact same reaction I did: jaws to the floor with amazement. Now, two years later, I... Read More still get comments about how beautiful my wedding was. Sure, you may be paying quite a bit of money, but the nice thing is that it's so beautiful, you might save on decorations and flowers! Ashley, my coordinator, was amazing, although I do wish I had a full-time planner on top of her because she wasn't the detail oriented planner I needed. But, in the end, it was all beautiful, my day went flawlessly, and I would suggest to anyone who had the money to get married here. It's a true oasis.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jamie D

We had an October wedding here in hopes of finding a green, garden type venue in southern California. Our ceremony was at the lake gazebo and the reception at the Beverly Mansion. the staff exceeded expectations and made everything go perfectly. it was the perfect day and we... Read More wold recommend Alyssa for any wedding needs at grand tradition.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Nikki H

Beautiful venue, but what is considered "Affordable" these days? I looked into this venue and it would be almost $40,000 for the venue, food, tables, staff, and a $3,000 consumption bar. That's not including the DJ, Photographer, Invitations, Florist etc... The Knot, PLEASE... Read More update, this is not an affordable venue for many people

Wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Dada H

Grand Tradition popped up on my search through wedding websites. The website opening page is exactly what you get when you see this beautiful venue. There are two venues to select from on the property, both wonderful. Unfortunately, the ceremony site I fell in love... Read More with on the website wasn't available due to roofing work. They upgraded me to the another ceremony site that happened to be the best of both venues! The sales staff, including the director all greeted us and we're so welcoming and friendly. My coordinator, Ashley was absolutely wonderful. She supported me and gave me suggestions when and where I needed them. She made sure that the wedding stayed on track and had no problems. I was and still am missing visiting the venue and the staff at Grand Tradition and cannot wait to go back for future anniversary celebrations!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Dee

December 5th, 2015 was the BEST DAY of my Life. I will never forget this day. Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens is truly the most Beautiful and Gorgeous Venue ever! We got Married at Arbor Terrace. They have such a professional team too. We booked the Venue February 2014 for our... Read More wedding and we were in constant contact with Our Wedding Coordinator Amanda throughout the whole process. She had an answer for everything and was never more then a phone call or email away. We had a lot of special requests and unique things we wanted to incorporate with the wedding and Grand Tradition and Amanda and the whole staff accommodated without hesitation. Our guests are still talking about "Our Wedding Day" They have gone on and on about how good the food was and the service from the wait staff, and bartenders. The venue has Waterfalls, and Gardens that made our wedding photos Beautiful. This is the place to get Married if you want your Dream Wedding! Very Professional and wonderful staff. If my Husband and i could do it again we would! We can't say enough good things about the ceremony & reception. The whole wedding planning process, worth every penny we spent. It was truly a fairy tale come true.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Constance M

We had our wedding in March 2015 in Beverly Mansion and we immediately fell in love with this venue after Carrie provided a wonderful tour of the property. Overall we were pleased with our wedding experience. Katie was our venue coordinator and overall we had a reasonable... Read More experience with her. This is an absolute beautiful venue but has some room for improvements. Pro’s The two Venues available, Arbor Terrace and Beverly Mansion are amazing and are picture perfect all around the grounds. The overall business procedures, tour introduction and coordination with vendors completed by the venue was well structured. Cons The venue coordinators do not have work cell phones and can be difficult to get a hold of at times. We had to continuously review the statement/invoice to ensure the changes we requested were applied correctly and discounts offered were included and reflected on the statement. If we didn’t look carefully it could have been rather costly. We had over 50 more seats put out during the ceremony than we requested and discussed with our coordinator. This triggered everyone to gather on one side and made it rather uneven which wasn’t great for pictures and video. The staff hired for the wedding are generally very young. In our opinion the work could have easily been done with 50% less workers if they hired a more mature/adult staff. Another wedding was being held at Arbor Terrance and several of our guests told us after the wedding they were directed to the wrong venue. We paid the venue for an extra hour but toward the end the staff wasn’t around nearly as much to help and we found ourselves looking for staff. There is no online payment system, so you have to call in your credit card every time or send a check for payment. Again, overall we loved the venue and would not have selected another location. We made several add-ons (horse and carriage, compass garden ceremony, cocktail hour, additional hour, chocolate fountain, etc.) at a high price so I think it’s important to point out the areas which could have been improved and that you may want to be cautious of after selecting this venue.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

The Grand Tradition is AMAZING!!! It is beautiful and has the most wonderful staff that made everything at our wedding perfect. When my mom and I first toured The Grand Tradition, it was so impressive that we thought it would for sure be out of our price range. But surprisingly,... Read More it was very reasonable for everything that is included. The staff at The Grand Tradition knows exactly what they are doing and makes sure to have the entire day run smoothly. A coordinator is included and I can't say enough great things about Katie - she was awesome! I didn't have to worry about anything on my special day because I know Katie had it taken care of. The Grand Tradition is so accommodating and went out of their way to meet my needs. The bridal suite is beautiful, the grounds are beautiful, and it was the PERFECT place to get married. I highly recommend The Grand Tradition Estate!

Simply Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Melissa L

This venue is breathtaking. They have two separate sites to choose from both with completely different looks. We got married at the Compass Gardens which has a lovely little water fall and our reception was in the Beverly Mansion. Our guests had access to gardens surrounding the... Read More mansion as well as the gazebo by the heart shaped lake. The food was amazing! They have a lot of different options to choose from and really want to work with you. Our coordinator was great. She was friendly, attentive and quick to answer all of our questions. She really made us feel on top of everything. Everyone was in awe of our venue and we really didn't need to do much to it. We would recommend this venue to anyone who has the budget for it. We truly had the best day of our lives in a beautiful dream place.

Best venue ever!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Julie B

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Grand Tradition Estate last weekend, and everything was absolutely amazing! From the minute we walked in, we knew that we wanted to use it for our wedding. We had our ceremony and reception at the Arbor Terrace portion... Read More of the estate, which is a gorgeous garden filled with tropical flowers, bridges, and waterfalls. The reception is held in a covered (but open to the outdoors) site adjacent to a fireplace and waterfall. Everything at the venue was absolutely beautiful! And beyond that, the service was above and beyond anything we could have expected. Every time we were there, from the bridal fair to the food tasting to the wedding itself, every last detail was taken care of to perfection. Every staff member that we met went out of their way to make sure we were being taken care of and that we were happy with everything. It is a full service venue, so they take care of everything for you, including set up, clean up, catering, bar, sound system, linens and lighting, etc. It was so nice not to have to stress about the details of the day and to just enjoy spending time with our guests. We had Amanda as our day of coordinator, and she was AWESOME! She was always on top of things when I emailed her with questions, and the day of the ceremony kept everything running smoothly. She even handled a problem we had with our tuxes (the store had given all the groomsmen the wrong color vests and ties), and they ended up wearing black ties that the waiters at the venue wear. All in all, we had an amazing day and couldn't have asked for anything more from a venue. A bunch of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Can't wait to visit for our anniversary lunch!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Amanda K

The Grand Tradition is absolute PERFECTION. We had our wedding 10/3/15 and it was more amazing than I ever could have imagined. We got married in the perfect Beverly Mansion area. Our ceremony at the gazebo and cocktails at the Orchid bar. Honestly the best place on earth! We... Read More had people from all over the world in attendance and everyone agreed the GT is amazing!! Ashley and the Grand Tradition staff are absolutely the best in the business- do not have anything but amazing things to say about this venue. They KNOW what they are doing and will make sure your day is absolutely perfect. It was more than I ever could have imagined and so amazing to know you are in great hands that think of everything!!

Stunning

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kaitlyn S

This is a beautiful all-inclusive wedding venue. If you didn't know it was there, you would drive right by it! It is like a destination wedding that you would find in Hawaii located in southern CA. The scenery and waterfalls are so picturesque. We couldn't have asked for a more... Read More beautiful wedding day!

Perfection

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Candace B

Grand Tradition Estate is truly one of the best wedding venues in Southern California. Our wedding day was truly one of the most perfect days. The grounds of this venue are stunning, the food is fantastic, pricing is extremely reasonable and the staff here is exceptional. My... Read More husband and I took on the difficult task of planning a wedding in four months. Most brides would never dream of doing so but with the help of the team at Grand Tradition planning was a breeze. From the moment we arrived at our first appointment my husband and I immediately knew this is where we would have our wedding. Carrie was the first person to give us a tour of the venue. She was very polite, friendly, and informative. Upon our second visit we brought along my family whom also immediately fell in love with the staff, Arbour Terrace, and the Orchid Bar. Upon our third visit (if you choose Grand Tradition, trust me, you will want to continually visit their restaurant and botanical gardens also) we met our fantastic coordinator Ashley. She genuinely cares and listens to your every need. I never imagined I would have needed a coordinator but she is exactly what you need. Throughout the entire planning process she very much so became my little lifesaver. She was extremely patient with me throughout everything and that is exactly what you need when you're a bride. The day of our wedding is something I only could've dreamed of. The entire day went on without a hitch. The staff is there to help everybody in the bridal party as well as each of your valued guest. All of our guest continually complimented us on our venue choice. I can honestly say my husband and I tend to be very difficult to please. This was never the case when planning our wedding at Grand Tradition. We could not of been more satisfied with our choice. Do yourself a favor and plan your wedding at Grand Tradition. I promise you will not regret it.