Grandview

Lookout Mountain, GA

Grandview

High atop Lookout Mountain, Grandview is adjacent to beautiful Rock City Gardens and enjoys world-famous views. Say your vows with Chattanooga Valley as the backdrop and enjoy your reception on our spacious patio or inside the Tudor-style home. Our in-house catering staff can help design your menu.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

1301 Patten Road, Lookout Mountain, GA (706) 820-7920
PINTEREST

Aaaamazing!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Caroline K

Grandview was incredible! The place itself is gorgeous, from the views on the patio, to the perfect courtyard for the ceremony, to the amazing Tudor style house. The food, though I mingled so much I didn't get to try all of it, was absolutely delicious and was told by many... Read More guests how much they enjoyed it. If that's not enough to convince you, let me brag on the people of Grandview: the most amazing people you will ever work with! They are seriously incredible and will go beyond to ensure your day is beautiful! I would highly, highly recommend Grandview to anyone! I was even planning everything from Florida and planning it all as a destination wedding, they made me feel totally at ease about all the details and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! This is the place to get married! It's perfect!

Beautiful space and staff; fabulous execution

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Krista H

We wanted our wedding to be outdoors with a classic mood but not too fussy. You could plan any sort of wedding at Grandview, but the beautiful mountaintop setting and lovely, inviting design of the house inside and out provided the perfect spot for us. It feels like you are... Read More gathering in a loved one's home rather than an impersonal event space or hotel. Reidun, Becky, Lauren, and all the staff are fabulous -- friendly and professional and comforting (you'll need this). Getting catering from the venue leaves you with one less vendor to research and choose. The food was wonderful; we received raves from many of our guests and we got to tailor our menu and even request special items.

Beautiful Site

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Shannon H

Grandview staff were absolutely wonderful! They worked with us, answered numerous emails and phone calls from us. You may email one person, but get a response from another coordinator there. They have FABULOUS food, all of my guests loved it. The View is AMAZING and... Read More beautiful during the fall!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Katrina W

Nikki and her team helped put on the wedding of my dreams! The food was fantastic, the venue itself was beautiful, and the view was priceless. Nikki worked throughout the evening to make sure every small detail was cared for. When the rain came and temporarily shut down our... Read More band's equipment, her quick thinking helped save the night. I cannot say enough about how thrilled I was with my Grandview experience. From the location to the staff and everything in between, I highly recommend Grandview!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Megan S

We were married at Grandview last weekend and the day was absolutely fantastic! It was everything we wanted it to be. The staff was great to work with, the food was delicious, the view is breathtaking and shows just how wonderful Chattanooga is! I worked closely with Katie and... Read More she was just so fun to work with!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Georgia B

Grandview is a beautiful venue and we are so glad we chose it for our day! The staff was very helpful and contacting them throughout the planning process was easy and painless. On the day of they were careful to make sure everything was perfect. Their catering is incredible! The... Read More view from Grandview is breathtaking and this is absolutely the best venue in the greater Chattanooga area!

Beautiful at the Grandview

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Audrey M

Overall my day was beautiful and romantic. The food was exceptional, along with the weather. This location was gorgeous, on top of Lookout Mountain. I have no real complaints. The planning process went smoothly and the ladies were more than helpful and accommodating.

The Food was delicious

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Sofia M

the food at grandview was absolutely delicious and they ensured every guest has plenty to eat

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Amanda M

Grandview is an amazing place! The owners are so helpful and want to make your day perfect-willing to do anything they can to make it so. I had the best day there and would recommend them to all my friends and family.