Graystone Catering & Event Planning

Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Passed Appetizers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

15239 Cerritos Street, Fontana, CA (909) 350-8757

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Rose B

The best wedding food ever... this is what I heard from all of my guests! It was amazing. He even threw in a vegetarian option for my 10 guests who happened to be veg with no extra charge!! worth every penny! we were so happy with how it turned out. and we got to take the left... Read More overs home! get the lemon chicken and the red potatoes :) but everything is amazing they even ran over and made sure my groom and i had water immediately after the ceremony . and brought us appetizers and anything we could have asked for!

Amazing food, Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Sam M

John and Tammy were awesome. We were married in Big Bear at the Marina Resort over the summer (it has just been too crazy to write a review) and they were phenomenal. Very professional and great with communication. Our wedding was about 200 which can stress some out but John... Read More really had a solution for everything. Tammy was the one at the wedding, which was fine. She was very helpful with keeping things rolling and on time. And the food was amazing. People even were allowed seconds! Everyone raved about the food after. We selected the buttermilk/ lemon chicken and lasagna as about half of the group was vegetarian. It was loved by all! We also got the cake (well we chose cupcakes!) from Trish. Everyone raved also about them as well. Would HIGHLY recommend Graystone Catering!

Yummmy!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Alissa M

My husband and I tried 3 different caterers before deciding on Graystone, they were the last ones we tried and the obvious choice! The food was delicious and equally importantly (to me anyways) the general look and decorations they had to keep the food area looking classy were... Read More lovely. We opted to have a fruit display at our wedding and Graystone did a great job with constantly replenishing it to be sure it always looked fresh. John the owner is super nice - the one oppsie we had is that he forgot to bring the vegetarian dish we had ordered for 5 people but it wasn't a big deal because between salad and veggies and sides everyone got plenty of food. I would definitely recommend Graystone I can't imagine it's easy to make such flavorful food for such large crowds but they know what they are doing!

We LOVED Graystone!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Colleen C

All of our guests raved about the food at our wedding. John and his team created a wonderful dining experience for everyone. He was flexible and accommodating. From start to finish, everything was tasty and perfect. We especially loved the beautiful cheese platter appetizers.... Read More John included all of our favorites! The steak medallions and island chicken were a hit. Although we never met our "personal attendant" because we were busy with our guests, they were there making sure we were served and happy. Best of all, we got to enjoy some tasty leftovers in our cabin fridge later that night! Thanks!

Delicious food, nice people

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 meg a

We used Graystone Catering for our June wedding. From the tasting through the wedding itself, we had a great experience. John's cooking is incredibly delicious--don't miss the grilled island chicken or the rice pilaf! We enjoyed the buffet style which allowed our guests to pick... Read More and choose what (and how much) of everything they wanted to eat. We felt this was a lot less wasteful and more enjoyable for our guests than a traditional "pick your entre" style wedding dinner. We would definitely recommend Graystone for an overall delicious and great experience.

Great food and service!

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Christe B

The food Graystone served was amazing. We loved the variety of the menu that we were able to choose from. We had chicken and tri-tip and both were perfectly cooked, the sides and salads were also delicious. They served quickly and efficiently and planned well for the number of... Read More people we had at our wedding. John Ellis, the owner, worked with us throughout the process and was friendly, professional and helpful as we were deciding what would be served. I would recommend them any day... and wish John could cook for us all the time!

Absolutely delicious

Reviewed on 3/23/2013 Tracy G

John was amazing! Such a personal touch and attention to detail. He made sure that my husband and I ate during the reception. Our guests raved about the food and portions! We will definitely use him again for another special day!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Courtney D

John, his wife, and the staff at Graystone catering made our wedding! Their food is so good. My guests raved and raved about Graystone Catering’s food (and they are still raving about it!). John is amazing and responsive. Any question I had he answered. He is prompt with emails... Read More and really pulls out all the stops to make your wedding special. All their food is cooked on site so it is prepared fresh. We has island chicken, steak with onions and peppers, baby red potatoes, veggies, bread, spinach salad, and a marinated artichoke and mushroom salad. Everything was delicious and my only regret is not getting a chance to try the artichoke salad! John and his staff work very hard to make your day stress free. They set everything up perfectly. We rented tables, chairs, linens, china, and flat wear from them. Everything was taken care of. They put out our favors for us and set them up just perfectly. Hire Graystone Catering for your wedding! It will be the single best choice you make other than saying “I do!”

Great food, terrible communication

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Nancy R

Loved their food; Loved our appointment and preview before we booked them, and my guests loved the food too. Everyone had great things to say about the dinner. I disliked the communication between John and us, and disliked that although all our communication was done through... Read More John, he wasn’t around for our event, and had sent his wife. His wife was lovely, but I felt that if he had stated he would be there at our wedding and was the person we were corresponding with, he should have been present.

Lots of food

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Jennifer F

The food tasting was awesome--in his house! The food was great. The service was awesome at the reception. It was buffet style and they served the guests. At the wedding everyone got big portions of food--which is great. The food was good, a little cold for us, but that was... Read More b/c we kept having people come up to us.

Clark Wedding was perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Andrea S

Tammy & John could not have been more professional and hard working!! Our food was amazing and our guests kept complimenting us on how good it was!! Our day was perfect, everything was just as we wanted and amazingly reasonable. I highly recommend their services if anyone is... Read More planning on getting married in their locations offered. Thanks again John & Tammy!!!

Wow...Awesome Caterer

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Cori J

There are no words to describe how incredible the service and food are with Graystone Catering. From the very beginning John was extremely helpful with all the organizing, planning, and food preparation. The food itself was amazing, our guests couldn't get enough, and the... Read More service was excellent. John and his crew did such an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for a better catering experience!

Wedding Catering

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 candace g

John From graystone catering was great to work with. He answered my every crazy question in a fast timely manner and he was very accomodating to our needs. Food was good and our guest enjoyed themselves. The package we recieved allowed us to customize and adjust our vendors and... Read More that was great too :)

Greystone Catering... Fantastic Food and Service

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Sarah B

Our caterer came as part of our venue (Pine Rose Weddings) package, but we had the opportunity to go to a tasting before and coordinate ourselves. The tasting was amazing. They gave us several choices from the menu. During the wedding the food was fantastic, not dry and bland,... Read More and it was all cooked on site. Also, John was so communicative and responsive, mostly through email, but a very wonderful person as well. That made the whole experience easy, organized, and well executed. We would use Greystone again for any future events. They did a superb job!!