Happily Ever After...

San Francisco-Bay Area; Destination weddings

live.love.laughter.happily ever after...

Planning your own wedding easily and quickly becomes overwhelming. I'm not just your planner or another vendor I will be your honorary Maid of Honor. I will be by your side from day one to plan your dream day saving you precious time and energy while having fun and without breaking your budget!

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Planning

San Francisco-Bay Area; Destination weddings

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Christina L

My husband and I are SO HAPPY that we chose Cindy to be our Wedding Planner! My best friend had her for her wedding 2 years ago. Who thinks of their Wedding Planner before she's even engaged? ME! Go ahead and call me crazy, but the crazy idea paid off! It was one of the... Read More best decisions for our wedding that we made! Cindy (Ji and Oliver) were so fun to work with. After we had met for our first consult, we knew that we could trust that our ideas and plans would be executed, but we didn't know that it was going to be so PERFECT! Cindy was able to put everything together so smoothly and Ji put our signage exactly as we had envisioned. It was the most stress-free planning process that we have ever experienced. I'm always the one who is in control and plans things out, but with Cindy... NO PROBLEM! I had nothing to worry about, and man oh man... That was so awesome! Another reason why we loved Cindy was that she put my husband and me first. She made sure we were taken care of by being hydrated and fed during our wedding day. She had the venue staff ready to serve us a plate of hors d'oeuvres and champagne after the ceremony! She even brought us Boba Guys for our Wedding Rehearsal! Cindy went above and beyond and we are so thankful! We cannot thank HappilyEverAfterSF enough! If you are reading this while you're trying to look for the perfect Wedding Planner, just STOP. You've found her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Gavin K

My wife and I were fortunate enough to have Cindy be our wedding planner last September. From day one she was organized, actionable, and prepared to deliver a great experience on our wedding day - and she did. She came prepared to every meeting, brought new ideas to the table... Read More that we would have missed, and made sure we stayed grounded when our ideas / focus / timing got away from us. Her preparation was only matched by how well she orchestrated our big day. I found myself not worried about anything the day of, just focused on my wife and family. To me, that was a true gift and well worth the cost. I would like to say we were lucky to have such a great wedding, but I know it was Cindy who made it happen. Also, her husband, Oliver (our photographer​) is the man !

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Like other ambitious Brides, I thought I could plan my wedding all on my own. I thought I made the right decision until I met and saw Cindy from Happily Ever After SF on the job at one of my good friends' wedding. That wedding, in my opinion, went without a hitch and not to... Read More mention, ON TIME. I remembered telling my then fiance (now husband) that I don't care how much her services were. I needed Cindy to coordinate our wedding. My husband and I cornered Cindy towards the end of my friend's wedding reception and told her how amazed we were of her and her team and to expect an email from us the following Monday. The rest was history. The planning process with Cindy was not stressful at all. She understood our vision right off the bat and when she had us start on her Planning Workbook, my Type A self was beyond excited. Cindy was the missing piece from our vendor list. She kept us ON TIME with schedules, time frames and her ability to work/communicate with the rest of our vendors was a definite plus. She knew exactly what to do from the planning all the way till the day of the wedding and we can definitely tell others that our wedding wouldn’t have been the way it was if it wasn’t for Cindy and her team. Cindy was so organized, smart, responsible, professional and friendly throughout the whole process that by the time our Big Day rolled around, my husband and I were excited to get married. Most importantly, my sanity as a Bride was completely intact by the time we got to the Big Day. I appreciate Cindy even more when I talk with other Brides and what their experiences were with their planning. Some couldn’t believe how seamless mine went. I was so calm (except for wedding day jitters, of course) the day of knowing Cindy had everything under control and that to me made hiring Happily Ever After SF worth every penny and more. So if you are looking for a superb, one of a kind wedding coordinator/planner… look no further, hire Happily Ever After SF. Among all of our vendors, I am most thankful for bringing on Cindy and her team. And vendors that turn into friends after the wedding is priceless in my book.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jayson P

The first time I met Cindy from Happily Ever After SF was of course at a wedding. My girlfriend at the time (now my wife) was one of the bridesmaids at her best friend's wedding. Cindy did an amazing job at that wedding, from the timeline down to ensuring that all the details... Read More were just right. My wife was also so impressed by Cindy that once we got engaged, we both knew that she was the one to help us make our dream wedding come true. I truly did not know what kind of experience I was going to have. The level of service we got from Cindy and Ji was amazing. I believe they went above and beyond to make sure that my wife and I were taken care of during our wedding and kept us informed on what was next to come. We are so glad that Happily Ever After SF was our planner for our special day. They really took care of us as if we were family.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Vy N

Initially, when my husband and I started planning our wedding we didn’t think of acquiring a wedding coordinator. I figured I would be able to handle it. But, as the planning crept forward, we became so overwhelmed by the tedious emails and tasks it took into planning a wedding... Read More that we looked into hiring a wedding coordinator. A co-worker of mine had hired Cindy and her husband (wedding photographer) and I received raved reviews on her execution. I had already hired her husband, Oliver as our wedding coordinator and I thought to reach out to what she will be able to provide for us. The moment we had our first phone conversation, we knew we needed her. Cindy, is so detailed and organized its unbelievable. We instantly hired her and felt relieved we had someone to help oversee our wedding. A couple of days prior to our wedding day, Cindy was able to catch that neither of the wedding venue and caterers had order linen napkins. Good catch Cindy!!! She exceeded our expectations and was able to help make our wedding day run extremely smooth. When we looked back, we can’t vouched how valuable it was in hiring Cindy.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Irma R

Cindy and Ji are an amazing team! It was a blessing to have Cindy by my side the entire time from when we had our first meeting to even after our wedding. I had a problem with a vendor and she was very supportive and helpful and took the time to help us try to resolve the... Read More issues we were experiencing. Something that she didn’t need to do but she helped us and went above and beyond to make sure that we would have a perfect wedding. That alone was more than what we could have asked for. She truly cares about her couples and wants you to have your "happily ever after". Now six months after our wedding and after looking at our wedding video and pictures we love how everything turned out. Who knew you needed a timeline and a day of coordinator, but we see that all of Cindy’s hard work was for us to have our perfect wedding. If you don’t think you need a day off coordinator think again, Cindy and Ji will definitely take care of you and make sure that you can enjoy your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Eryn g

Cindy and her team are AMAZING! From month 16 to the day of they were on top of everything. I didnt realize how important timing of a wedding was, but Cindy had everything timed down to the minute. Couldn't imagine my wedding without her! AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Eryn g

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

The best decision I made in this whole planning process was choosing Happily Ever After and Cindy & Ji to help me. Ji was my primary contact and she was just an absolute gem - she was so organized, answered all of my crazy e-mailed questions, gave great advice, AND she is an... Read More awesome graphic designer and made all my invitations for an incredible price. I can't get over how easy the actual wedding was - we were on time, they remembered things I forgot (oh, I wanted an entrance? right!), AND they transformed my ceremony flowers into decorations for the guest book table and our groom/bride tables (which I had not budgeted for). But luckily Ji and Cindy are geniuses. Who really care about you and your wedding, and make everything so easy and perfect. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone who needs a month of coordinator (and beyond)!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Maddie B

If you're looking for a rockstar wedding planner look no further. My husband and I loved working with Cindy and Ji. They made the process easy and stress free. We started working with Cindy a year out from our wedding and it was love at first meeting. Cindy is beyond organized... Read More and has immaculate attention to detail and is incredible sweet. She helped us think about any and all detail with her spread sheets and reminders. She was very helpful answer all of our questions, even the ridiculously stupid ones. The day of the wedding was perfect. Throughout the morning and afternoon I was relaxed and having fun all because of her. She set everything up perfectly and kept the whole evening on time and running smoothly. If there were any problems or hiccups I had no clue about them. I would highly recommend Cindy and Ji to anyone and everyone getting married.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Alyssa G

I could not be more happy with my experience with Happily Ever After SF. They exceeded my expectations on what I thought their services were needed for. I am the first out of my close family and friends to have a wedding- so I had no idea what I was getting into. They were my... Read More lifeline to all my questions and concerns. They eased the stress of wedding planning on several occasions. . I truly appreciate their honesty and advice. They are professional and very easy to get along with. Cindy works very close with Ji in order to get the details perfect. They helped coordinate the day of events with all my vendors. Ji is very talented with custom designs and provided me with many options to go with my vintage theme. Ji helped design menus, programs, escort cards, table numbers and a hand written seating chart. I was also lucky enough to book Cindy's husband as a photographer, Verstyle Photography. He captured the moments that will last a lifetime. As a team they work like a well oiled machine. I am very thankful that they provided me with the comfort of knowing that I was in good hands. The day of the wedding I let go of all the stress and allowed them to do what they do best. Everything was AMAZING! I am so grateful to have used this company. I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 James H

If you're still thinking - do I need a wedding planner? The answer is yes, and the follow-up answer of who is Cindy. My now wife and I weren't actually on the market for a wedding planner until we met Cindy by chance through our fantastic photographer Oliver (Verstyle... Read More photographer - another recommend!). Our venue already included an event planner and a day of coordinator, so we thought we were all set. We couldn't have been more wrong. Cindy and her team bring organization and action on bride/groom side while we realized our event planners and day of coordinators were more making sure that the venue was up to snuff. Cindy was an absolute life-saver when it came to the actual wedding by making sure all of our vendors were punctual, timely, and had everything they needed. Cindy sat with us on multiple occasions to understand our vision of the wedding and she helped us execute it to exactly that. Every little question or little hiccup that occurred - we didn't know about at all during the whole day because Cindy was there to get it wrapped up. Seriously if you're at all still contemplating if you need her - you do.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

Cindy was absolutely amazing and a total life-saver the day of our wedding! My husband and I absolutely love working with her (and her husband Oliver, who was our wedding photographer). They are both the absolute BEST at what they do and a total power couple. Going into... Read More planning our wedding, I wasn't sure I would need a day-of coordinator since my venue provided coordinators for us as well. Cindy helped me understand that when venues provide coordinators, they are most concerned with making sure everything is going fine from the venue's perspective, however, having your own personal day-of coordinator goes above and beyond that. And she was absolutely right! Cindy was super involved with every detail of our wedding decor and bride/groom schedule about a month before our wedding, which made me feel at ease on our big day. It was perfect because my husband and I were still able to plan all the details our own way, but Cindy was able to seamlessly pick up on our vision and execute everything flawlessly. Within a few short minutes of meeting Cindy and getting to know her, I knew she had that same particularly "anal" (if you will) attention to detail, which I found refreshing since I am the exact same way (but no one wants to have to be like that the day of their own wedding - which makes it so nice to have Cindy around to make sure everything is running smoothly while you kick back and get taken from one thing to the next.) She was always on time for every meeting and does everything she can to relief some of the burden off of you. She has a great spreadsheet to keep you organized and will follow up with you on things she needs from you. She checked in with my hair and make-up ladies to make sure everyone would be on time and communicated the schedule to them for all of our appointments including bridal party and family. During the day of the wedding, she was so on top of everything (as usual!) She even had to deal with some difficult vendors and did so gracefully, which we really appreciated. Cindy is basically an amazing wedding coordinator wrapped up in a beautiful tiny little package, and I would recommend her to any bride any day! She does it all and is definitely a friend I know I've made for a lifetime. Thank you for everything Cindy!

Book CINDY and OLIVER NOW. Our wedding was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Danika H

Our wedding was a crazy, but perfect, 300 guest event at St. Ignatius Church and Terra Gallery in San Francisco, CA on August 15, 2015. Stumbling upon Cindy of Happily Ever After and her husband, Oliver (Verstyle Photography) was definitely meant to be. My friend had referred... Read More me to a different photographer, but I couldn't remember her name, so I just Googled something that sounded similar. Lo and behold, this guy named Oliver Dumlao of Verstyle Photography popped up. When I first started looking for vendors, I would always check out their "About Me" page or scout for things that would give me an idea about their personalities. I mean, what good is an amazing vendor if you don't get along with them? I saw that Oliver was a Bboy, so I knew he probably had a good taste in music, etc. Looking through his page, I saw a link for "Happily Ever After..." and wondered what that was about. Boom. Happily Ever After SF. Of course, I jumped right into Cindy's About Me and fell in love. When I saw "OCD", I knew I had to book her. Honorary Maid of Honor for sure. On top of that, she went to UC Berkeley, so I knew she had to be good. We met with her and Oliver and they really made the effort to get to know us and see what we wanted for our ideal wedding. I had all of these ideas - Pinterest (*blessing and a curse), and Cindy was able to fine tune them and made them work. She kept us on track with EVERYTHING - time frames, schedules, and gave us her ideas here and there - ALL without being pushy and without bumping heads with me. I don't know if we would've made it without these two amazing people. Everyone kept saying that our wedding was the first on-time wedding they had ever been to. If you want a team that can get the job done, people who are organized, friendly, responsible, smart, and easy to work with, hire them both! Cindy will keep you on track, and more importantly, sane. Oliver will take amazing pictures. Vendors turned friends? Hope so. One of my bridesmaids already booked her for her wedding. They are worth every penny and more.

Cindy is worth it

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

It's been a year and 3 months since our incredible wedding day. Every now and then, my husband and I go through our wedding photos and videos to relive our special day. This review is long overdue and well deserved. Since my husband and I are perfectionists and pay A LOT of... Read More attention to detail, I knew that I would not be able to be everywhere all at one time on our wedding day. We knew that we needed someone to solidify our decisions when it came to details and execute on the day of our wedding. Through face to face meetings, we were able to explain to Cindy how we envisioned our day. There were definitely plenty of LOGISTICS since we wanted to get the best deals as well as have our guests indulge in all of our favorite things. Cookies, cake, appetizers, chivari chairs, table clothes, etc all from different vendors. Prior to booking each vendor, Cindy was able to read the contract before we signed so that we could clarify any questions and most importantly not accrue any additional expenses. Even with such demanding logistics, our day was executed with the utmost attention to detail. Our detailed timeline was tough to figure out because there were some things I just wouldn't budge on. I really wanted our first look to remain traditional at the church, but prior to departure from the hotel, I wanted to ensure that both groom and bride had ample time to take immediate family pictures. Cindy made it work and we have photos to prove it! Throughout the planning process she was always available by email. She even answered my panic email while she was on vacation to ease our anxiety. Her emails were prompt and always answered all of our questions. The day before our wedding there were last minute changes and she was always available by phone and email to make things work! The week of the wedding, she made sure everything was taken care of before our big day. We made sure final payments were made and all other payment envelopes were in her care. She didn't have to clarify decoration or vendor contract details the day of. She took care of it ALL. On our wedding day, we were able to enjoy ourselves and she made sure our program ran smoothly. She worked behind the scenes and was there to make everything perfect. When we arrived at the wedding reception, all of our display tables were beautifully set up. I didn't even have to send her pictures of how I wanted things. Cindy and her team executed and they delivered! At the end of the night clean up was very minimal. My boxes were packed accordingly and we just had to load our cars. Our guests until this day talk about the great time they had. We are so grateful that Cindy was by our side. She made our vision a reality and our pictures and video showcase our beautiful wedding. Even with all the crazy details, our wedding really did turn out how we planned. On the day of, it was amazing to see a year's worth of planning put into action. I still think back about our wedding day with a smile on my face. Her dedication to get the job done and execute the day to make it ours was priceless. Not to mention she even made us a short slideshow with pictures from our wedding day. They captured our laughter and showcased her point of view of our wedding day. It was a pleasure working with her and I would definitely recommend her to future engaged couples! You won't regret it, Cindy will take care of you!

My very own fairy godmother

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Sheila N

Cindy is AWESOME, I don't think I have ever met anyone like her. She is efficient, effective, and makes your dream become a reality. From the beginning, she got to know us on a personal level. She was able to see what kind of couple we are and she made sure our relationship... Read More shinned throughout the wedding. She is so very organized, without her I would have missed lots of important details. She gave me deadlines to make sure I didn't stress as the wedding came near. My husband and I had the MOST FUN day ever!!! She kept everyone organized and ready. If there was something I wanted, she made sure it happened. She was very good at painting the picture for me too. If there were ideas, she would show us what that would look like and if it was feasible. She was our expert and I trusted her wholeheartedly. She let us know what to expect and got us ready for the tough moments, like when all 300 guests want to take pictures with us in only 20 minutes at the chapel! She organized us and THEM. Poor Cindy had a really tough time with our reception venue, the management was mean and rude to her. She trucked on with a smile and made sure WE were happy. Not until days after the wedding we found out, we would have never known. She made our night perfect, she made sure we kept with our timeline (we actually finished the program 15 min early!!! that's how good she is!) We didn't miss a beat, we ate, we drank, we socialized, and danced the night away all thanks to her. Our venue decor was perfect and she knew exactly what to do. Whatever hiccups there were, my husband and I knew nothing about them, that's how good she is! Guests who did not RSVP were seated as if there were no issues. Our guests also liked to move around their assigned seats, and she worked with them without any issues. We also hired her husband as our photographer, and the duo is perfect. Having our wedding planned and documented alongside a, truly, in love couple was the cherry on top for us. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Cindy.

Hiring Cindy is a must!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Irma R

Cindy coordinated my soon to be sister-in laws wedding this past June and I was definitely impressed with her work. Not only was she very professional and was on top of everything, no small detail went unseen. As a bridesmaid we received a time line on how the Wedding day was... Read More going to pan out. I love schedules and the way Cindy had planned out the day was perfect. She kept the wedding party on time, handled everything at the venue and the day went on without a hitch, if there was something that went wrong she handled it as best as she could. At first I didn't think a day of coordinator was necessary but after seeing all of her hard work I can see why I had to hire Cindy for my wedding. I am currently planning my wedding for next April and we had hire Cindy and we can't wait to work together with her.

Cindy is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 christina l

I was part of the bridal party for my friend's wedding last year (June 2014). I was pleased by Cindy's promptness and attention to detail for the bride and the bridal party. She was very professional and executed everything perfectly! Cindy made sure that the timeline was being... Read More followed and that we did not fall behind schedule. I was very impressed that the ceremony and reception started ON TIME! For these to start on schedule is a rare occurrence based on all the other weddings I have been a part of or attended! I loved her attentiveness to everything going on throughout the day and she was pretty much the bride and groom's go-to person the whole day. None of us had to worry about anything and we were not stressed out at all! I loved it! Best of all, the bride and groom were able to fully enjoy their special day together along with their friends and family. Cindy made their wedding day so easy and so enjoyable. Because of my experience and what I've seen of Cindy and her awesome personality, I am actually hiring her for my own wedding! So excited! I highly recommend Cindy! You will not be disappointed!

One of the best decisions!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Christina D

We originally met Cindy through her husband who was our wedding photographer. After sitting and talking about day of logistics, we quickly realized that having an extra set of hands to help us carry out the day would be extremely beneficial. About a month out, Cindy started to... Read More gather our vendor information and day-of details. We met in person a couple times to do an on-site walk through at the venue and then again to go through the timeline together and fine tune it based on our needs and wants for the day. She listened to our ideas and gave her input and ideas in a professional and respectful manner. As the wedding got closer, she confirmed vendors and began constructing our day of timeline for the entire day. Cindy communicated with vendors to create a seamless timeline all while keeping us included and up to date will any and all changes. On the big day, she maintained communication with the MOH and Best Man to ensure that the bridal party was on time even before her official "start" time. She really went the extra mile to ensure that my husband and I had a stress-free wedding day and we truly did! Even when issues arose, Cindy handled it on the spot. We can't thank Cindy enough for all of her hard work! Do yourself a favor and hire Cindy, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Gianna F

We had the honor of having Cindy as our wedding planner and Day-of-Coordinator for our Valentine's Day wedding. I have many good things to say about working with Cindy and the feedback from many of our guests sums it up well - it was the most perfect wedding they had ever been... Read More to. Cindy is very organized and her execution of events is terrific. She's easy to get a hold of and her responses were very timely. She organized our rehearsal from start to finish and made sure our entire wedding party knew what was going on. She's very helpful and created a detailed wedding events timeline. Her excellent coordination and execution of the timeline ensured our wedding started on time and ran smoothly. She helped coordinate vendors and managed vendor payments. She even went above and beyond and contacted our cake vendor after the wedding informing them of an imperfection on the cake and we received a partial refund from the vendor. Cindy made everything so easy for me. I felt like a guest at my own wedding which truly says a lot about her services. She went above and beyond our expectations and I would highly recommend her to every future bride!

Wonderful wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Chiara I

Cindy was all we wanted and more from a day-of wedding coordinator. Her help began very early in our wedding planning and was not just for the "day of". She is very thorough and makes sure she knows exactly what you want on your wedding day. We worked out all the tiny details... Read More before hand and all we had to do doing our actual wedding was relax and enjoy. Even the bridal party was impressed how smoothly everything ran. we definitely recommend her for your planning and/or coordinating needs!

Cindy is the best!

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Martella R

It didn't take me long into my initial meeting with Cindy to decide that she was just the gal to help me coordinate my wedding. She more than exceeded every expectation and my husband and I couldn't be more happy with our experience. Not only is she incredibly thoughtful and... Read More detail oriented, but the worksheet she provides really makes the process of planning less daunting. Cindy was so dedicated to helping us make our wedding special and even brainstormed with us for more than 3 hours during an in-home meeting a few weeks before the wedding. It was the day of the wedding that Cindy really shined. From setting up all of the wedding decor, preparing and coaching the wedding entourage, remaining cool and collected as we puzzled through a few uninvited wedding guests and all of the millions of things behind the scenes that I'm sure I'll never know about - she never stopped. Her skills didn't go unnoticed either and I heard a lot of praise for her throughout the night. My bridal part definitely became believers of Cindy's greatness and a few of them left that night with her contact information. Cindy even gave us a helpful list of must-dos for our honeymoon in Hawaii. My husband and I are so happy to have worked with Cindy and are so grateful for all her efforts to make our wedding day so unforgettable!

More than just a day of coordinator!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Ria L

Cindy was so amazing! We hired her as a day of coordinator for our wedding in August, located in Sonoma County. She was so much more than just a day of coordinator, she was so helpful from the moment that we hired her, she was always available for questions and very quick with... Read More the anwsers, great advice and encouragement. She was always friendly, prefessional and responded very quickly to emails. Cindy helped keep me on track with planning every step of the way. Her spreadsheets and other attachements that she sent made everything so much easier, and organized. Cindy directed our rehearsal the day before the wedding, she was very professional and helped make sure everyone knew there place and part during the ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she was so great made sure everything ran smoothly, she took care of the vendors and made sure that everything was on schedule. My family was very happy that she was there to coordinate, they didn't have to worry about anything because of her. Everything turned out beautiful and better than I could have imagined. I didn't worry about anything with Cindy as my coordinator. I would definitely hire Cindy again to help plan another event and recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic planner. She was very organized, professional, and a pleasure to working with. She was worth every penny we paid her and more! Thank you very for everything Cindy!

Awesome Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 kaydee a

My fiancé and I hired Cindy for our wedding and could not be happier with the service she provided. We had a traditional Hindu ceremony with a ton of moving parts and really needed someone to help us stay on track. Although we were a little hesitant at first about hiring someone... Read More who had never coordinated an Indian wedding, we felt very reassured after our first meeting with Cindy. She was very professional, organized, and made us feel taken care of throughout the entire planning process. My fiancé and I did our best to prepare to make Cindy's job easy as possible, but like most weddings, things went wrong. Cindy was well-organized and prepared and was able to handle everything gracefully. There were a few problems with our vendors, but my fiancé and I were not even aware of the problems until the next day. Cindy really shielded us from the havoc that was occurring and did such an awesome job to make our day extra special. Cindy not only works very hard at what she does, but also made it a point to create a relationship with us as well. My fiancé and I felt so happy to have her a part of our wedding day that we were sad when we had to say goodbye. You know you've hired someone special when you're able to create a friendship with them as well. Our family and friends were also very impressed by Cindy's diligence and dedication to our event. She went above and beyond what we had asked of her and she succeeded in making our day memorable. With that said, I would recommend Cindy to anyone looking for a coordinator. Her outstanding attention to detail and level of organization will make any event a success. Overall she is an awesome person in general and you won't regret hiring her!

wedding coordination

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Sweetheart A

We had the privilege to use Happily Every After for our Day-of-Coordination! Our wedding day went smoothly and was as stress free as can be. We knew we could count on Cindy who is organized, detail oriented, and experienced. Moreover, Cindy has a take charge, can do attitude and... Read More can readily adapt to changes that come up during the day -- this is key for the big day!! Can't say enough wonderful things about Cindy & Happily Ever After.