Happily Ever After...

San Francisco-Bay Area; Destination weddings

live.love.laughter.happily ever after...

Planning your own wedding easily and quickly becomes overwhelming. I'm not just your planner or another vendor I will be your honorary Maid of Honor. I will be by your side from day one to plan your dream day saving you precious time and energy while having fun and without breaking your budget!

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Planning

San Francisco-Bay Area; Destination weddings

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Karisa A

Cindy and Ji were the best! We hired them for the month of wedding planning as I had already booked all the large vendors and was needing month of/day of help as I couldn't be in 3 places at once. Wedding coordination was something I didn't think we needed, but after the fact I... Read More don't know how I would have done it without them! They went above and beyond my expectations! We had a month before planning meeting where we went over every little detail, they offered their expert knowledge and opinions on the time frame, vendor coordination, vendor communication, what should happen when, etc. They also tracked everything on a master google sheet so I could see and edit everything, so we were all on the same page. They coordinated and managed the entire flow of the rehearsal, managed the timing of the entire day and kept us on track for an on time start! They managed to get all my candles, decor pieces, table numbers, escort cards and all other additional items in place and set up properly, they managed getting everything together and packaged back up by the end of the night, they even had safety pins when my dress strap ripped! They were so helpful, professional, organized and really made me feel like my wedding was their only priority. I would highly recommend them for anyone that wants to be worry free the day of their wedding, because of all their hard work I really got to fully enjoy the entire wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Gavin K

My wife and I were fortunate enough to have Cindy be our wedding planner last September. From day one she was organized, actionable, and prepared to deliver a great experience on our wedding day - and she did. She came prepared to every meeting, brought new ideas to the table... Read More that we would have missed, and made sure we stayed grounded when our ideas / focus / timing got away from us. Her preparation was only matched by how well she orchestrated our big day. I found myself not worried about anything the day of, just focused on my wife and family. To me, that was a true gift and well worth the cost. I would like to say we were lucky to have such a great wedding, but I know it was Cindy who made it happen. Also, her husband, Oliver (our photographer​) is the man !

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Like other ambitious Brides, I thought I could plan my wedding all on my own. I thought I made the right decision until I met and saw Cindy from Happily Ever After SF on the job at one of my good friends' wedding. That wedding, in my opinion, went without a hitch and not to... Read More mention, ON TIME. I remembered telling my then fiance (now husband) that I don't care how much her services were. I needed Cindy to coordinate our wedding. My husband and I cornered Cindy towards the end of my friend's wedding reception and told her how amazed we were of her and her team and to expect an email from us the following Monday. The rest was history. The planning process with Cindy was not stressful at all. She understood our vision right off the bat and when she had us start on her Planning Workbook, my Type A self was beyond excited. Cindy was the missing piece from our vendor list. She kept us ON TIME with schedules, time frames and her ability to work/communicate with the rest of our vendors was a definite plus. She knew exactly what to do from the planning all the way till the day of the wedding and we can definitely tell others that our wedding wouldn’t have been the way it was if it wasn’t for Cindy and her team. Cindy was so organized, smart, responsible, professional and friendly throughout the whole process that by the time our Big Day rolled around, my husband and I were excited to get married. Most importantly, my sanity as a Bride was completely intact by the time we got to the Big Day. I appreciate Cindy even more when I talk with other Brides and what their experiences were with their planning. Some couldn’t believe how seamless mine went. I was so calm (except for wedding day jitters, of course) the day of knowing Cindy had everything under control and that to me made hiring Happily Ever After SF worth every penny and more. So if you are looking for a superb, one of a kind wedding coordinator/planner… look no further, hire Happily Ever After SF. Among all of our vendors, I am most thankful for bringing on Cindy and her team. And vendors that turn into friends after the wedding is priceless in my book.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Damien M

Cindy and Ji were amazing. We booked her and also her husband ( Oliver Verstyle Photography ) and together they form the magic package ! We also booked Ji for personalize decoration. Everything went super well for us, no hiccup, no stress, nothing. it was a perfect day very... Read More smooth. I truly recommend all three of them, perfect combination.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sam C

Cindy and Ji are total pros. Somehow our venue went through 4 event coordinators in 1 year, and unfortunately we ended up with the worst one of them all on our wedding day. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you want to make sure you have Cindy & Ji on your team.... Read More They were able to step in, handle all the logistics and made sure our day was perfect. I also recommend that you hire them for your month-of planning as well. They keep you on track, give you ideas if you're stuck, and go above and beyond to accommodate your requests. In my case, I wanted to do a surprise performance for the bride. Cindy called me up and worked with me to put together a secret, day-of timeline which she distributed to all the vendors. Luckily the bride never got wind of it, and the surprise was awesome!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Vanessa M

Cindy and Ji made the experience of planning and hosting a wedding so easy! Super knowledgeable, responsive, and superhero-like on the day of. I don't know what would've happened without them. I definitely recommend them for any couple needing some support on their special day!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Erika C

Cindy definitely knows what she's doing. I honestly believe that our wedding would not have been a success without her and Ji's beautiful designs. Both Cindy and Ji did an amazing job at really listening to what we were trying to envision for our destination wedding in Hawaii... Read More and executed it flawlessly. Cindy is also extremely organized as she kept me and my now husband on track every step of the way. Cindy and Ji are both very flexible to our requests but give valuable suggestions and guidance if you don't fully know what to do or what you want yet . For example, our ideas were all over the place but they were able to help with coming up with an entire theme! I cannot thank Cindy and Ji enough for all their hard work and creativity. I absolutely loved working with them, and I would do it all over again!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Nick C

Our wedding was amazing!! It definitely wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Cindy and Ji. My wife and I really appreciate their hard work, expertise, and creativity. They really captured the look and style that we wanted and made our special day stress free! It was... Read More really fun and a pleasure planning our wedding with them. We definitely would recommend them to all of our family and friends. =)

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Michael O

Cindy was a great wedding coordinator and was definitely on top of everything. Being the groom, you really don’t know what the hell is going on. Between me and my wife, she was the one doing 99% of the planning and coordinating. Thankfully Cindy was there to summarize everything... Read More and made things really easy with multiple “To-do-lists” with due dates. I think for most guys, that’s all we want, “Give me a list of things you want done and when you need it by.” She really had everything covered and you can tell she knows what can go wrong in a wedding by asking the right questions to our vendors and hotel wedding coordinator. If you somehow book her to be your coordinator, consider yourself very lucky and in good hands. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Marianne O

Future brides will hear all the advice from previous brides, including having a day-of-wedding day event coordinator. I knew even before I got married that I'd need one, especially after being a part of a wedding entourage and going to multiple weddings. There are NO words to... Read More express how amazing Cindy is. I am a super OCD, detail oriented, an overboard "researcher" per se in terms of everything I purchase or do in life, and I spent DAYS researching online, talking to previous brides, family, friends, friends of friends just to make SURE that I put my money in the right place with the right person. And if you are as specific, needy and intense as me - Cindy is probably your bride-twin match made in heaven. I clearly remember the day I met with her, she basically told me she'd know my wedding just as well as I do - she knew every single detail, as if it was her own wedding! Some of my vendors too, praised her work, since they were also in communication (more than she puts it out for you to know). Side note: Cindy, if you're reading this, you should probably raise your rates. LOL! Most did not fail to mention "Your coordinator, Cindy... she's VERY on top of it. She's great!" and some of them even said "Where did you find her?", assuming she'd be one they'd recommend in the future. I clearly remembered a good amount of times during my wedding prep saying to myself "Thank God I have Cindy!!!" after hearing good things from others who were working with us on our wedding day! My groom and I had our plenty of alone time prior to our reception, we ate all our entrees as we were hoping because we hear a lot of brides and grooms don't get the time. We requested all these random things on our timeline (because that's a super important part of your actual wedding day), and she delivered. You tell Cindy what you want, and she will advise accordingly to make it happen! I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to Cindy and Ji, who helped my wedding day go so smoothly it's seriously almost unbelievable. Not only are you hiring an amazing team, but you will truly gain friend(s), including her husband who did not work with us but still managed to luckily meet (I highly recommend him as well as your photographer! we'll have to hire him for a future shoot next time!). I had ZERO problems, ZERO complaints from any of my family or friends in terms of how the day went, and everything was in perfect order. If you want a hassle free, happy day full of love and no stress, and have a go-to gal to basically be-you-but-not-you on your wedding day to take care of all the loose ends and questions people will ask on your wedding day - you NEED HAPPILYEVERAFTERSF IN YOUR LIFE! Thanks so much Cindy and Ji! We love you guys!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Khristine A

Cindy and Ji made our wedding day phenomenal! I'm convinced the day couldn't have gone as smoothly as it had without them. You've been planning your big day for months, and it's important to hand the reigns to someone you can trust to carry out your vision. That's exactly... Read More what Cindy and Ji did for us. I was so relaxed on my wedding day, because I knew these two had everything under control. That alone was PRICELESS! Ji has a calming presence. She's so nice and so helpful. Whatever I needed that day, she was there to help. She also made all of our signs (welcome sign, dessert table sign, menu, etc.), which were all beautiful and pulled everything together. The small details really made a difference. Cindy is extremely organized, detail oriented, and most of all, she's a lot of fun to work with! Cindy has a way of getting people to listen without sounding or being mean--she's authoritative but kind. This is exactly what you want in a wedding planner. Everybody told me ceremonies never start on time, but mine did. I have Cindy to thank for that. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. As an example, she noticed that there were heaters on the rental invoice that really were unnecessary. She contacted me right way, and I was able to remove them from the order before the deadline. She helped me save $600. Cindy is genuine, sweet, and truly does care about the couples she works with. I couldn't have asked for a better planner! She is the BEST in the industry. I 100% recommend Happily Ever After SF.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jayson P

The first time I met Cindy from Happily Ever After SF was of course at a wedding. My girlfriend at the time (now my wife) was one of the bridesmaids at her best friend's wedding. Cindy did an amazing job at that wedding, from the timeline down to ensuring that all the details... Read More were just right. My wife was also so impressed by Cindy that once we got engaged, we both knew that she was the one to help us make our dream wedding come true. I truly did not know what kind of experience I was going to have. The level of service we got from Cindy and Ji was amazing. I believe they went above and beyond to make sure that my wife and I were taken care of during our wedding and kept us informed on what was next to come. We are so glad that Happily Ever After SF was our planner for our special day. They really took care of us as if we were family.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Vy N

Initially, when my husband and I started planning our wedding we didn’t think of acquiring a wedding coordinator. I figured I would be able to handle it. But, as the planning crept forward, we became so overwhelmed by the tedious emails and tasks it took into planning a wedding... Read More that we looked into hiring a wedding coordinator. A co-worker of mine had hired Cindy and her husband (wedding photographer) and I received raved reviews on her execution. I had already hired her husband, Oliver as our wedding coordinator and I thought to reach out to what she will be able to provide for us. The moment we had our first phone conversation, we knew we needed her. Cindy, is so detailed and organized its unbelievable. We instantly hired her and felt relieved we had someone to help oversee our wedding. A couple of days prior to our wedding day, Cindy was able to catch that neither of the wedding venue and caterers had order linen napkins. Good catch Cindy!!! She exceeded our expectations and was able to help make our wedding day run extremely smooth. When we looked back, we can’t vouched how valuable it was in hiring Cindy.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Irma R

Cindy and Ji are an amazing team! It was a blessing to have Cindy by my side the entire time from when we had our first meeting to even after our wedding. I had a problem with a vendor and she was very supportive and helpful and took the time to help us try to resolve the... Read More issues we were experiencing. Something that she didn’t need to do but she helped us and went above and beyond to make sure that we would have a perfect wedding. That alone was more than what we could have asked for. She truly cares about her couples and wants you to have your "happily ever after". Now six months after our wedding and after looking at our wedding video and pictures we love how everything turned out. Who knew you needed a timeline and a day of coordinator, but we see that all of Cindy’s hard work was for us to have our perfect wedding. If you don’t think you need a day off coordinator think again, Cindy and Ji will definitely take care of you and make sure that you can enjoy your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Eryn g

Cindy and her team are AMAZING! From month 16 to the day of they were on top of everything. I didnt realize how important timing of a wedding was, but Cindy had everything timed down to the minute. Couldn't imagine my wedding without her! AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Eryn g

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Christina L

My husband and I are SO HAPPY that we chose Cindy to be our Wedding Planner! My best friend had her for her wedding 2 years ago. Who thinks of their Wedding Planner before she's even engaged? ME! Go ahead and call me crazy, but the crazy idea paid off! It was one of the... Read More best decisions for our wedding that we made! Cindy (Ji and Oliver) were so fun to work with. After we had met for our first consult, we knew that we could trust that our ideas and plans would be executed, but we didn't know that it was going to be so PERFECT! Cindy was able to put everything together so smoothly and Ji put our signage exactly as we had envisioned. It was the most stress-free planning process that we have ever experienced. I'm always the one who is in control and plans things out, but with Cindy... NO PROBLEM! I had nothing to worry about, and man oh man... That was so awesome! Another reason why we loved Cindy was that she put my husband and me first. She made sure we were taken care of by being hydrated and fed during our wedding day. She had the venue staff ready to serve us a plate of hors d'oeuvres and champagne after the ceremony! She even brought us Boba Guys for our Wedding Rehearsal! Cindy went above and beyond and we are so thankful! We cannot thank HappilyEverAfterSF enough! If you are reading this while you're trying to look for the perfect Wedding Planner, just STOP. You've found her!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

The best decision I made in this whole planning process was choosing Happily Ever After and Cindy & Ji to help me. Ji was my primary contact and she was just an absolute gem - she was so organized, answered all of my crazy e-mailed questions, gave great advice, AND she is an... Read More awesome graphic designer and made all my invitations for an incredible price. I can't get over how easy the actual wedding was - we were on time, they remembered things I forgot (oh, I wanted an entrance? right!), AND they transformed my ceremony flowers into decorations for the guest book table and our groom/bride tables (which I had not budgeted for). But luckily Ji and Cindy are geniuses. Who really care about you and your wedding, and make everything so easy and perfect. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone who needs a month of coordinator (and beyond)!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Maddie B

If you're looking for a rockstar wedding planner look no further. My husband and I loved working with Cindy and Ji. They made the process easy and stress free. We started working with Cindy a year out from our wedding and it was love at first meeting. Cindy is beyond organized... Read More and has immaculate attention to detail and is incredible sweet. She helped us think about any and all detail with her spread sheets and reminders. She was very helpful answer all of our questions, even the ridiculously stupid ones. The day of the wedding was perfect. Throughout the morning and afternoon I was relaxed and having fun all because of her. She set everything up perfectly and kept the whole evening on time and running smoothly. If there were any problems or hiccups I had no clue about them. I would highly recommend Cindy and Ji to anyone and everyone getting married.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Alyssa G

I could not be more happy with my experience with Happily Ever After SF. They exceeded my expectations on what I thought their services were needed for. I am the first out of my close family and friends to have a wedding- so I had no idea what I was getting into. They were my... Read More lifeline to all my questions and concerns. They eased the stress of wedding planning on several occasions. . I truly appreciate their honesty and advice. They are professional and very easy to get along with. Cindy works very close with Ji in order to get the details perfect. They helped coordinate the day of events with all my vendors. Ji is very talented with custom designs and provided me with many options to go with my vintage theme. Ji helped design menus, programs, escort cards, table numbers and a hand written seating chart. I was also lucky enough to book Cindy's husband as a photographer, Verstyle Photography. He captured the moments that will last a lifetime. As a team they work like a well oiled machine. I am very thankful that they provided me with the comfort of knowing that I was in good hands. The day of the wedding I let go of all the stress and allowed them to do what they do best. Everything was AMAZING! I am so grateful to have used this company. I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 James H

If you're still thinking - do I need a wedding planner? The answer is yes, and the follow-up answer of who is Cindy. My now wife and I weren't actually on the market for a wedding planner until we met Cindy by chance through our fantastic photographer Oliver (Verstyle... Read More photographer - another recommend!). Our venue already included an event planner and a day of coordinator, so we thought we were all set. We couldn't have been more wrong. Cindy and her team bring organization and action on bride/groom side while we realized our event planners and day of coordinators were more making sure that the venue was up to snuff. Cindy was an absolute life-saver when it came to the actual wedding by making sure all of our vendors were punctual, timely, and had everything they needed. Cindy sat with us on multiple occasions to understand our vision of the wedding and she helped us execute it to exactly that. Every little question or little hiccup that occurred - we didn't know about at all during the whole day because Cindy was there to get it wrapped up. Seriously if you're at all still contemplating if you need her - you do.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

Cindy was absolutely amazing and a total life-saver the day of our wedding! My husband and I absolutely love working with her (and her husband Oliver, who was our wedding photographer). They are both the absolute BEST at what they do and a total power couple. Going into... Read More planning our wedding, I wasn't sure I would need a day-of coordinator since my venue provided coordinators for us as well. Cindy helped me understand that when venues provide coordinators, they are most concerned with making sure everything is going fine from the venue's perspective, however, having your own personal day-of coordinator goes above and beyond that. And she was absolutely right! Cindy was super involved with every detail of our wedding decor and bride/groom schedule about a month before our wedding, which made me feel at ease on our big day. It was perfect because my husband and I were still able to plan all the details our own way, but Cindy was able to seamlessly pick up on our vision and execute everything flawlessly. Within a few short minutes of meeting Cindy and getting to know her, I knew she had that same particularly "anal" (if you will) attention to detail, which I found refreshing since I am the exact same way (but no one wants to have to be like that the day of their own wedding - which makes it so nice to have Cindy around to make sure everything is running smoothly while you kick back and get taken from one thing to the next.) She was always on time for every meeting and does everything she can to relief some of the burden off of you. She has a great spreadsheet to keep you organized and will follow up with you on things she needs from you. She checked in with my hair and make-up ladies to make sure everyone would be on time and communicated the schedule to them for all of our appointments including bridal party and family. During the day of the wedding, she was so on top of everything (as usual!) She even had to deal with some difficult vendors and did so gracefully, which we really appreciated. Cindy is basically an amazing wedding coordinator wrapped up in a beautiful tiny little package, and I would recommend her to any bride any day! She does it all and is definitely a friend I know I've made for a lifetime. Thank you for everything Cindy!

Book CINDY and OLIVER NOW. Our wedding was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Danika H

Our wedding was a crazy, but perfect, 300 guest event at St. Ignatius Church and Terra Gallery in San Francisco, CA on August 15, 2015. Stumbling upon Cindy of Happily Ever After and her husband, Oliver (Verstyle Photography) was definitely meant to be. My friend had referred... Read More me to a different photographer, but I couldn't remember her name, so I just Googled something that sounded similar. Lo and behold, this guy named Oliver Dumlao of Verstyle Photography popped up. When I first started looking for vendors, I would always check out their "About Me" page or scout for things that would give me an idea about their personalities. I mean, what good is an amazing vendor if you don't get along with them? I saw that Oliver was a Bboy, so I knew he probably had a good taste in music, etc. Looking through his page, I saw a link for "Happily Ever After..." and wondered what that was about. Boom. Happily Ever After SF. Of course, I jumped right into Cindy's About Me and fell in love. When I saw "OCD", I knew I had to book her. Honorary Maid of Honor for sure. On top of that, she went to UC Berkeley, so I knew she had to be good. We met with her and Oliver and they really made the effort to get to know us and see what we wanted for our ideal wedding. I had all of these ideas - Pinterest (*blessing and a curse), and Cindy was able to fine tune them and made them work. She kept us on track with EVERYTHING - time frames, schedules, and gave us her ideas here and there - ALL without being pushy and without bumping heads with me. I don't know if we would've made it without these two amazing people. Everyone kept saying that our wedding was the first on-time wedding they had ever been to. If you want a team that can get the job done, people who are organized, friendly, responsible, smart, and easy to work with, hire them both! Cindy will keep you on track, and more importantly, sane. Oliver will take amazing pictures. Vendors turned friends? Hope so. One of my bridesmaids already booked her for her wedding. They are worth every penny and more.

Cindy is worth it

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

It's been a year and 3 months since our incredible wedding day. Every now and then, my husband and I go through our wedding photos and videos to relive our special day. This review is long overdue and well deserved. Since my husband and I are perfectionists and pay A LOT of... Read More attention to detail, I knew that I would not be able to be everywhere all at one time on our wedding day. We knew that we needed someone to solidify our decisions when it came to details and execute on the day of our wedding. Through face to face meetings, we were able to explain to Cindy how we envisioned our day. There were definitely plenty of LOGISTICS since we wanted to get the best deals as well as have our guests indulge in all of our favorite things. Cookies, cake, appetizers, chivari chairs, table clothes, etc all from different vendors. Prior to booking each vendor, Cindy was able to read the contract before we signed so that we could clarify any questions and most importantly not accrue any additional expenses. Even with such demanding logistics, our day was executed with the utmost attention to detail. Our detailed timeline was tough to figure out because there were some things I just wouldn't budge on. I really wanted our first look to remain traditional at the church, but prior to departure from the hotel, I wanted to ensure that both groom and bride had ample time to take immediate family pictures. Cindy made it work and we have photos to prove it! Throughout the planning process she was always available by email. She even answered my panic email while she was on vacation to ease our anxiety. Her emails were prompt and always answered all of our questions. The day before our wedding there were last minute changes and she was always available by phone and email to make things work! The week of the wedding, she made sure everything was taken care of before our big day. We made sure final payments were made and all other payment envelopes were in her care. She didn't have to clarify decoration or vendor contract details the day of. She took care of it ALL. On our wedding day, we were able to enjoy ourselves and she made sure our program ran smoothly. She worked behind the scenes and was there to make everything perfect. When we arrived at the wedding reception, all of our display tables were beautifully set up. I didn't even have to send her pictures of how I wanted things. Cindy and her team executed and they delivered! At the end of the night clean up was very minimal. My boxes were packed accordingly and we just had to load our cars. Our guests until this day talk about the great time they had. We are so grateful that Cindy was by our side. She made our vision a reality and our pictures and video showcase our beautiful wedding. Even with all the crazy details, our wedding really did turn out how we planned. On the day of, it was amazing to see a year's worth of planning put into action. I still think back about our wedding day with a smile on my face. Her dedication to get the job done and execute the day to make it ours was priceless. Not to mention she even made us a short slideshow with pictures from our wedding day. They captured our laughter and showcased her point of view of our wedding day. It was a pleasure working with her and I would definitely recommend her to future engaged couples! You won't regret it, Cindy will take care of you!

My very own fairy godmother

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Sheila N

Cindy is AWESOME, I don't think I have ever met anyone like her. She is efficient, effective, and makes your dream become a reality. From the beginning, she got to know us on a personal level. She was able to see what kind of couple we are and she made sure our relationship... Read More shinned throughout the wedding. She is so very organized, without her I would have missed lots of important details. She gave me deadlines to make sure I didn't stress as the wedding came near. My husband and I had the MOST FUN day ever!!! She kept everyone organized and ready. If there was something I wanted, she made sure it happened. She was very good at painting the picture for me too. If there were ideas, she would show us what that would look like and if it was feasible. She was our expert and I trusted her wholeheartedly. She let us know what to expect and got us ready for the tough moments, like when all 300 guests want to take pictures with us in only 20 minutes at the chapel! She organized us and THEM. Poor Cindy had a really tough time with our reception venue, the management was mean and rude to her. She trucked on with a smile and made sure WE were happy. Not until days after the wedding we found out, we would have never known. She made our night perfect, she made sure we kept with our timeline (we actually finished the program 15 min early!!! that's how good she is!) We didn't miss a beat, we ate, we drank, we socialized, and danced the night away all thanks to her. Our venue decor was perfect and she knew exactly what to do. Whatever hiccups there were, my husband and I knew nothing about them, that's how good she is! Guests who did not RSVP were seated as if there were no issues. Our guests also liked to move around their assigned seats, and she worked with them without any issues. We also hired her husband as our photographer, and the duo is perfect. Having our wedding planned and documented alongside a, truly, in love couple was the cherry on top for us. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Cindy.