Book Your Wedding with Harbor Lights

A BALLROOM IN WARWICK, RI

Located in the city of Warwick, Rhode Island, Harbor Lights offers couples a one-of-a-kind wedding venue. The 72-acre estate is surrounded by lush green fairways and stunning views of the Warwick Neck. The recently renovated clubhouse offers a modern day feel, combined with classic-style architecture. Harbor Lights offers indoor space for up to 250 guests and outdoor space for up to 400. Couples can choose from the following spaces for their wedding ceremony and reception.

Grand Ballroom. This flexible space is able to accommodate up to 250 guests. Complete with modern, hanging chandeliers and numerous windows allowing for an abundance of natural light, the grand ballroom is a popular choice for many receptions.

Seaside Terrace. Surrounded by stunning views of the bay, this space is a popular choice for couples looking for an outdoor wedding. With ample room for an outdoor tent, couples can host either their ceremony or reception here, while enjoying beautiful sunsets and dancing the night away under the stars.

Harbor Lights will provide everything you need to ensure your day is as stress-free as possible. Customized wedding packages are available to suit the individual needs to each couple. Each wedding package comes complete with:

• China, glassware and flatware
  • Tables, chairs and linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Parking
  • Event planning

Catering and bar packages are also available in both sit-down and buffet style. All catering services include a cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, appetizer, entree and dessert. Dietary needs including gluten free, lactose free, nut free organic, vegan and vegetarian are all able to accommodate. Outside cake is allowed for couples who wish to do so. Bar packages are available at all price points. Signature cocktails and specialty beer and wine are also available for an additional fee. Harbor Lights only allows for one wedding per day.

Harbour Lights provides vendor recommendations upon request, suggesting everything from florists to photographers who have previously worked with the venue. It also offers additional enhancements for your wedding, including a chocolate fountain, a photo booth and valet parking services for you and your guests.

Following your ceremony and reception, you and your guests can take advantage of the additional amenities the club has to offer, including the golf course with views of Narragansett Bay, as well as their seasonal bars & restaurants.

Come by Land. Come by Sea. Come be Swept Away!

Centrally located on scenic Warwick Neck, this one-of-a-kind waterfront venue offers an unrivaled blend of natural beauty, boating, swimming, golf, farm-to-table dining, seasonal restaurants and ballroom facilities to inspire your most imaginative wedding plans - a breathtaking setting for ceremonies, photos & celebrations.

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Tented, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

150 Gray Street, Warwick, RI (401) 737-6353
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Courtney M

My husband and I were married at Harbor Lights on 12/09/17. I researched many reception venues in RI, MA and CT, looking for a beautiful location, with remarkable food and a reasonable cost. My husband and I chose a winter wedding at Harbor Lights after seeing the breathtaking... Read More grounds and meeting the very personable staff. From the moment we met Hannah Marshall, our wedding coordinator, she went over every single detail and put our minds at ease. From giving me advice, to answering every single email in a timely manner, to purchasing dairy free ice cream for me (food allergies), and fixing my bustle throughout the night....she made the night perfect. Hannah and the staff at Harbor Lights worked closely with our photographer, DJ and videographer, and their professionalism is unmatched in my opinion. It happened to snow a significant amount on the day of or wedding, and Hannah and the staff made the night safe for all of our guests. Our guests continue to to rave about the beauty of the venue, and the absolutely amazing food. The bar area and outside patio (with a fire pit!) added to the ambiance and gave our guests room to move around. Right down to the restrooms, Harbor Lights is impeccible and our wedding guests were comfortable and wowed. I truly cannot recommend Harbor Lights, and Hannah Marshall, highly enough to do justice to our experience and how pleased we were and are.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alissa C

I was just married this past Sunday (11.05.17) at Harbor Lights. Not only was the staff (Chef Ray, bartenders, and servers), Wedding Coordinator (Cassy), and Banquet Manager (Kathleen) attentive & easy to work with but the venue was very accommodating overall. Cassy executed... Read More my vision flawlessly and continually offered professional advice and was readily available to help anywhere she was needed the day of the event. From the rehearsal the day before, pinning lapel flowers the day of, and decorating my ceremony/reception areas beautifully, to driving our Bridal Party to various different photo locations around the property she was 100% accessible. The food during both cocktail hour & dinner were amazing! We didn't hear a single complaint from anyone nor did anyone leave hungry either...like we all know we do from a lot of weddings; we had some picky eaters too so that's saying a lot. The menu choices are both extensive and eclectic. There is definitely something for everyone within their provided options. The grounds were meticulously maintained and the views alone are enough to make for the best photo options as it sits on an inlet of the bay. *Fun Facts: You can bring your dog for outdoor ceremonies. Your guests can hit golf balls during cocktail hour off the end of the back patio. The bridal suite is large and has a private bathroom for the bride & her party to get ready in which you have access to through the entire event. They use limousine golf carts to chauffeur you & your party around the venue as needed. I can't imagine having had my wedding any where else and still getting the perfect, most special experience of a lifetime that I did! Thank you Harbor Lights for making our wedding a true fairytale day. -Newlyweds, The Briar's-

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Catherine W

This place is beautiful. Our wedding day was perfect and one of the best days of our life thanks to harbor lights! The food was on point, and you really can't beat that view! The staff was all amazing, and Sarah our wedding coordinator who jumped in the middle of our planing... Read More process after starting her new job did a great job!

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Kelly F

Please be sure to double check that they have your wedding date available. In the midst of wedding planning season, we booked an appt to meet with their wedding coordinator jessica whom sat us down, after verifying our date, and then proceeded to tell us that she did not have... Read More that date available. She then proceeded to ask us if we were open to changing our date, which we were not. She continued and began to be unprofessional. She pitched other dates to which my fiance finally had to tell her finally we are not open to switching our date. She began to be rude and asked us if we were having trouble finding a venue (we were having a short engagement) to which we stated we were not. She then asked if she could continue to do her sales pitch if we were interested in having our bridal shower/rehearsal dinner here. And then pushed their on site restaurant. Overall, she was young, unprofessional, and wasted our time in a planning seasons where couples know they dont have time to waste. I would not recommend this site and am very upset with our treatment.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Todd B

My wife and I got married in July and had Cassy as our wedding coordinator. From start to finish, she was extremely helpful and executed flawlessly on every detail possible. Cassy also provided a lot of positive insight and ideas throughout the process, so it was great being... Read More able to leverage her experience.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kirsten D

My wife and I just got married at Harbor Lights on 9/16 and can't say enough great things about the venue. The food was awesome, and multiple guests raved about it (especially the antipasto display during cocktail hour). We also got multiple compliments about the staff serving... Read More us throughout the night, everyone was very attentive and friendly with our guests. Cassy Bellarose was our wedding coordinator and main point of contact, she was absolutely amazing. She tended to both my and my wife's needs efficiently and enthusiastically. The planning process was hard at first we had gone through a few coordinators at Harbor Lights, but we are so happy Cassy joined the team and was apart of our day. She answered all questions promptly and we valued her opinion on all aspects of the planning process; she was able to deal with all personalities of our wedding party and families and have the day run super smoothly. The only aspect about Harbor Lights that we would recommend changing is they require you to take home your wedding decorations that night (right after the wedding). That just made the end of the night a little stressful for myself and my wife because we had to try to organize everything and get everything into cars. It would have been easier if we could have picked it up the next day.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Rachel B

All of our guests kept asking me where I found this gem!! It has everything you want! We loved it cause my hubby loves golf and I'm the beach girl! So having everything there was wonderful! Food was great and the staff was exceptional! Sara helped run everything like clock work!... Read More Excellent job and I wish I could give more then 5 stars!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lindsey F

I can't say enough good things about Harbor Lights. Our wedding coordinator, Cassy, was amazing to work with - she was organized, responsive, and made sure that all of our needs were taken care of. The day of our wedding, the entire staff was amazing to work with - my husband... Read More and I felt completely catered to. The food was AMAZING - both the entrees and appetizers. We received so many compliments from our guests. Apart from the service, the venue is absolutely beautiful. The ceremony space on the lawn overlooking the ocean can NOT be beat. The ballroom and bar area are impeccably maintained, with windows looking out towards the ocean. It was everything we wanted an more. We were so thrilled with our decision to choose Harbor Lights!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Ali & Andrew G

My husband and I were married at Harbor Lights on June 23rd of this year and it was perfect! The service we received from our wedding planner Cassy and her staff was extraordinary. They really go above and beyond to make sure that the day seems effortless and we felt completely... Read More at ease. We were looking for a venue that was something different than the normal venues everyone has been to for wedding receptions while also not breaking the bank and we found it here! Any questions or concerns we had were addressed timely and we never felt stressed out during the planning process. The ballroom and the arbor down by the water were a perfect fit for our nautical themed wedding and the grounds are beautiful offering many different scenes to take pictures. (We took first look pictures out on the golf course by the barn and then down at the marina and then were married under the arbor.) Our guests raved about everything from the beautiful grounds and views the ballroom offered to the service and the food. We had the best experience and couldn't have picked a better venue. I'm so thankful we found Harbor Lights and had the pleasure of working with Cassy and her amazing team! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jenna B

Hands down Harbor Lights is one of the most beautiful wedding venues. This is definitely the place to go if you want a “Newport” type wedding on the water, without as high of a cost. Our wedding guests raved about the beautiful venue, the delicious food, and the service. We... Read More booked our wedding about one year and ten months before the big day. In those months, we went through four different coordinators. Our last one, Cassy, was great! However, because of the constant turnover, some things seemed to fall between the cracks, and were not effectively communicated to the next person. But, overall, this place is amazing and we had the most spectacular wedding!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jenn P

My husband and I could not have picked a better venue for our reception! We were married in April, and our guests still cannot stop raving about the food! Katy, the Banquet Manager, does an exceptional job and ensures no detail is overlooked. The ballroom features breathtaking... Read More views of the water and we were lucky enough to watch a beautiful sunset that night. The staff at Harbor Lights is extremely professional and courteous, and the day of they made sure my husband and I always had something to eat or drink (we were so appreciative, as it's a long day!). The wait staff even joined in to dance with our crazy friends towards the end of the night, and we all had so much fun! I can't recommend this venue enough. The staff are great, the venue is gorgeous, and the price (depending on the season and day of the weekend) can be pretty affordable. It gives you a "Newport" feel without the heavy price tag!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Caroline G

I had the absolute best experience with Harbor Lights for my wedding. They were so easy to work with! The food was amazing and they include a lot in their pricing so it ends up being much more affordable than many options. Tie, our event coordinator, was so attentive and... Read More helpful. She was so easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and helped so much with decor and set-up. She was there all night making sure we had everything we needed! Best venue for sure!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016

We had our reception at Harbor Light this past November. Tiesha and all the other wonderful staff members made certain that we were all taken care of. We enjoyed every single moment of the reception because of their impeccable service. The entire set up from start to finish was... Read More magical. We cannot thank Harbor Light enough for the amazing job they did making our wedding reception everything we wanted it to be.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Micha H

There are no words to express the extraordinary the Harbor Lights venue and staff!! The wedding planners go above and beyond to plan, decorate, and make the day flow seamlessly. Our family and friends were so impressed by the venue, the staff, and the food. I heard "Best Clam... Read More Chowder ever" too many times to count! We did stations at our wedding and it was the best decision we could have made! The pictures came out beautifully because the different locations offered (marina, overlooking the water, in the shade under the trees, on the driving range, in the ballroom, etc). I had 17 bridesmaids and 12 groomsmen, which could have been disasterous but the staff did a great job wrangling the whole crew for an on time ceremony and pictures flawlessly. The reception timeline was all perfect thanks to the staff and our wonderful DJ as well. The food tasting and meetings before the wedding let me know that I had picked the right place as well. The communication with Harbor Lights staff was incomparable, they usually respond to emails very quickly, I think the longest I had to wait for a response was 24 hours and when planning a wedding this is so important! I would recommend this wedding venue to everyone that is getting married!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Alanna B

It has been about a month since our October 1st wedding and we are still on our wedding high. We first toured Harbor Lights and signed with Heather. We were sold on the location, the beautiful ceremony and reception area and the affordability of the venue. We were not keen on... Read More Heather at all and we did not think she did HL justice on our tour. A few months into our planning, I emailed Heather and almost immediately received an email back from Tiesha, our new wedding coordinator. I cannot say how much HL has gained from hiring Tie- especially after thinking we would have to deal with Heather. Tie is full of energy, always available for questions and had lots of ideas to bring to the table. Our wedding day was a bit chaotic at the beginning because it was down pouring. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside so I was hesitant to have it inside because that would mean our dog couldn’t be a part of it. After texting Tie almost all morning, she worked it out with her manager that if we did have the ceremony inside, our dog would still be able to make an appearance  It worked out seamlessly and having the plans change did not affect our day at all. A special thanks to the efficiency of all the HL employees scrambling to set up the ceremony indoors. The day of was amazing. Tie and Nicole drove us around the property on their golf cart and were carrying our umbrella and rain boots for photo ops! There were so many beautiful places to take pictures at HL we had so many options it was hard to narrow them down! We have only received positive, raving reviews about the food (chicken piccata and salmon) and the appetizers at cocktail hour. The chef also was able to cater to some of my guests that were vegan. Although it rained, we had them put up a tent outside for cocktail hour so people could still enjoy the scenery and play cornhole outside without being rained on! That was definitely well worth the fee because after dancing all night a lot of our guests enjoyed being able to get some air and hang out outside. Before the wedding, Tie assured us that the Par and Tackle would remain open so after the reception we had a little after-party with about 20-30 people. The bartenders were super friendly and did not seem overwhelmed at all by the amount of people suddenly coming over from the reception. They also stayed open longer than usual since we were all having such a good time near the fire! I cannot say any more great things about Harbor Lights. I would recommend this venue to any bride out there. They definitely surpassed all of our expectations 

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Erin M

I just had my wedding at Harbor Lights on 10/9 and it was fantastic! We actually booked the venue 2 years before the wedding because we knew it was the place we wanted. Leading up to the wedding it was so easy to talk to the staff and they responded quickly to my emails (which... Read More at the end there were a lot of them). The coordinator we worked with (Tiesha) was so on top of things and she was easy to work with. And even with the craziness of the wedding day, she was very attentive and checked in on us multiple times to make sure we were doing ok. And I feel like we got a lot of bang for the buck with Harbor Lights. Compared to most venues in RI, it was so affordable and we got a lot out of it. The food options were great (our guests were raving about it all night) and they accommodated all of the food allergies we had. The inside of the venue (and outside if you can do the outdoor ceremony/tent wedding) are beautiful. I would suggest Harbor Lights to anyone I know planning their wedding right now.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lindsay D

I got married at Harbor Lights in October 2016 and had the best day of my life. Tiesha is the absolute best to work with. She's super professional, has a contagiously fun personality and is extremely thorough. I was constantly emailing her with questions from the day we put our... Read More deposit down until the day before the wedding; she'd even respond on her days off. We got married on-site and it was spectacular. I never felt like I had to micro-manage anything because Tie had it all under control. At the rehearsal, I found out the speaker system wouldn't be able play off of my iPad due to their system's cord not functioning properly. That night, Tiesha went shopping to get what she needed to make it work for me. Everyone kept asking 'where are you going to take photos?' and my answer was always, Harbor Lights! You have the choice of the beautiful water, the greens, beautiful trees, a barn, and other backdrops that provide amazing photos. I can't say enough great things about my experience getting married at Harbor Lights. It felt like getting married in Newport, but more convenient and slightly more affordable :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Marci P

Harbor Lights was the PERFECT venue for our May 7th wedding!!! Since all our guests were from out of town, we wanted to show them a "taste of Rhode Island" with an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and the space right next to the harbor/docks is absolutely gorgeous for the... Read More ceremony and pictures. HL also had the best rain "back-up plan" with plenty of room in the ballroom if necessary. We also wanted something newer and modern looking and didn't like any of the other RI venues because they were too traditional. We booked almost 2 years in advance (we had a long engagement) and got very lucky to negotiate a great price before this "newish" venue (name & management recently changed) got too popular. However, over the course of those 2 years, the management/staff changed 3 times and we were a little worried. Brie Dion ended up being our final Sales & Event Manager (and day-of coordinator), and she and the rest of the HL staff were absolutely fantastic and hopefully there to stay! Their new food and bar packages are also very reasonable, the food was amazing, and we feel like we got a great value for our money so it all worked out for the best. Book early, and I promise you won't regret having your wedding ceremony and/or reception here!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Matthew L

Our wedding was held at Harbor Lights on 8/13/16. Tiesha (Tie) was our first contact at Harbor Lights and we were sold during our first visit. Tie was so much more than a reception coordinator, she was our saving grace on our wedding day. It was a hot day and she was always... Read More there with a cool towel or some cold water to keep us hydrated. She made sure everything ran according to schedule, which I now know is a tough task! Our guests loved Harbor Lights and raved about the stunning views, the elegant ballroom, and excellent food and staff. We definitely made the right decision when we chose Tiesha and Harbor Lights.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Laura L

Our wedding day 5-21-16 and wedding season was amazing and we couldn't of asked for a better team than harbor lights. Tiesha the sales manager aka "bride manager" did a amazing job. She is friendly, calming yet energetic, knowledgeable and can make your entire wedding planning... Read More season enjoyable. Tiesha, we can't thank you enough for everything, your time and efforts did not go unnoticed!! I would recommend you to any future brides. Thank you thank you for going above and beyond. A special thank you to all the behind scenes staff and management.. although not seen - it does take a team to make it happen and harbor lights definitely made it happen. As for the food, we have received 100percent positive feedback that the food was delicious and on time!!! I must say harbor lights accommodated for an entire gluten free wedding. (the bride is on a strict gluten free diet for medical reasons and wanted everyone to eat gf :) and they did and loved it! If you can dream it they will make it happen. Food allergies and all. We have a great experience with the latest harbor lights team. Bravo guys, thank you again we will never forget 5.21.16 <3 thank you again for our gluten free wedding :)

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Harbor Lights.......there is no wonder you have captured every award known to the industry. From the moment we stepped into the venue a year and a half ago, we knew we found home. The amazing staff performed with such professionalism and direction it was a sight to see......not... Read More to mention their dancing skills!! The chef and kitchen staff.....totally shined......the set-up crew and everyone made us feel like they were not working, but presenting their individualism with every napkin they placed to the final clean up. The tremendous pace of the bar staff, keeping up with this group is no easy task, but you did it with such grace and honor, it was a pleasure to watch. The management, from Katie to Maggie, strong dedicated women who were so instrumental in the direction provided and insight given you two will be in our hearts for a very long time. Lastly but certainly not least, Tiesha Cole. For without you, our special day would have been just a day. You are an amazing women who stepped up to the challenge of putting together such a wonderful event it goes without saying you are possibly the best asset any facility could have. your never ending energy, matched by your desire for perfection showed at every task. From day one, you made us feel as friends and not paying customers. Each and every obstacle we put in front of you, you took it on and made it your own. Nothing we requested was not met with absolutely Bo/Clare, and then completed! Our event was spot on and we can not thank you enough. We consider you as family and look forward to what challenges we can set forth in front of you for our next event!! Thanks to all and to all our forever gratitude and affection........Bo & Clare Mathews

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Jen R

When they say expect the unexpected for your wedding, they are not kidding!! 6 hours before our tent wedding at Harbor Lights on what appeared to be a sunny day, tornado and severe thunderstorms were headed to hit our region. On that day, it was Katy and her crew that turned... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw what could have been a disaster into what friends and family described as being one of the most beautiful, intimate weddings. From being zipped around in a golf cart from one end of the place to another to grab as many pics as we could before the weather set in (although we need to check Katy's license to drive a golf cart 😉), to the bridal suite hopping with everything we could have needed. Behind the scenes you have Katy and Maggie, who together share a tremendous amount of experience and can offer guidance when you would like a little help w a decision. They allowed so much creativity in planning our menu with food stations that people loved! Thank you Harbor Lights!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Ashley J

Our wedding was 7/16/16 . I can't say enough positive things about the staff at harbor lights especially Tiesha who coordinated everything for us. Every bride knows just how nerve wracking it is to plan a wedding and how you want every detail to be perfect. Everything WAS... Read More perfect at Harbor Lights. The food which is amazing and the venue which is so gorgeous. The night flew by so fast and I can't believe how wonderful everything was. So thank you to harbor lights for making our day perfect in every way! Thank you to Tiesha for being amazing. And if your considering harbor lights for your wedding , book it now!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Kayla F

My husband and I were married at Harbor Lights on July 2, 2016. As many reviews have stated, I went through 3 different wedding coordinators throughout my time at Harbor Lights. I have to say, I am overjoyed with Tiesha, the coordinator that made my wedding day magical.... Read More Besides the many wedding coordinator switches, I was VERY pleased with Harbor Lights. The food was fantastic. The service was awesome. The star of the show was Tiesha and her team (Bri, etc.) Tie executed my wedding perfectly. I literally dropped off my bins the day of the rehearsal and prayed that everything would be set up beautifully and how I envisioned it. Tie blew me away with her attention to detail. I have to give a shout out to her team for helping my mom when her dress ripped less than an hour before the ceremony. They quickly sewed it together and made everything seamless. Harbor Lights is a beautiful venue with an amazing staff and view. I HIGHLY recommend this venue!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Jennie-Rae M

I had my wedding on 6/3/2106 and overall it was a beautiful day. The venue is gorgeous and as soon as I stepped foot in the place I knew it was meant for us. As mentioned in previous reviews, the coordinators changed 3 times between our booking date and wedding date. That was... Read More frustrating and it was difficult to get in contact with any of them. As a bride, it is stressful enough to begin with and since it's my first time planning a wedding I felt like I should have had more guidance and a better outline of what to expect. I was the one emailing about said 'deadlines' and payments due. The biggest thing was my decor. I had a lot of diy decorations for my wedding and Brie said she would take care of it all as far as set up. Along with my florist they set up the venue as I had described. My place cards went 'missing' for a while which lead to my frustration as I knew I had packed them. They were eventually found in the bathroom but not before I called family members to search my house (an hour away) and started thinking of a plan B. One of our tables during the reception was not set up for the correct amount of people. During my first dance I cringed when I looked over and saw 2 of my guests sitting on pulled up chairs to one of the tables. I looked back at my numbers and realized I had done the math correctly and whoever set the table up was at fault. That was handled without any further issue but felt bad for my guests as they felt forgotten. Lastly, what I am most disappointed in was how my belongings were treated after my wedding. I was asked MULTIPLE times what I wanted to do with my decorations and every time I responded with wanting EVERYTHING packed up in the boxes and totes I brought them in. After returning from my honeymoon many of my items were missing. After getting in contact with the coordinator and setting up a meeting time to pick up the rest, still some things were missing. I was told 'maintenance' would be contacted to see if anything was left behind. I never heard back and clearly it wasn't a priority for them to look any further. I would assume these things were thrown out the night of without my knowledge. If these decorations came from an outside vendor I assure you they wouldn't have been 'misplaced' and definitely not thrown out. I worked hard on planning my wedding and expected to take home my belongings. Overall, I would recommend the venue but solely for the location. It's beautiful and your guests will surely remember it.