Harbour View

Woodbridge, VA

Book Your Wedding with Harbour View

A BALLROOM IN WOODBRIDGE, VA

The Veranda overlooks the Occoquan River and features brick columns, billowing white curtains and ornate ceiling fans that keep the air circulating. Couples are wed under either a white trellis arch or the new iron arch with the river as their background. Guests are seated in padded garden chairs and aisle runners are available in a variety of colors. The Veranda is open to the elements on one side but covered by a ceiling, meaning ceremonies can be held outdoors even in the event of inclement weather.

Receptions take place in Harbour View's Sewell's Point Ballroom or Hutchinson Room, both of which boast marina and river views and adjacent balconies. The reception rooms at Harbour View are elegant with a neutral design scheme that allows couples to easily incorporate their own theme or color selections.

Ceremony package prices vary depending on the number of guests, and include setup, chairs, rehearsal time and coordination. Ceremony-only packages are also available.

Reception packages include tables, chairs, dinnerware, table numbers, mirrored candle centerpieces and more. Harbour View can hold a wedding date for five days free of charge, and 25 percent of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. Couples can choose from a lengthy list of pre-approved caterers, and Harbour View's event coordinator can help couples select other vendors.

Thirty days prior to their wedding, couples are invited to meet with the wedding coordinators at Harbour View to go over the room setup, reception timeline, decor requests and discuss the details of the day to make sure that the couple's expectations can be exceeded. Former brides rave about the event staff at Harbour View, which has been known to assemble decorations, arrange flowers and even calm jittery brides before they begin their walk down the aisle. The on-site event staff also acts as a wedding coordinator for couples, guiding them through the planning process and coordinating all vendors, eliminating the need for a wedding planner.

• Spacious bridal suite
  • Groom's lounge
  • Grounds and marina can be used for engagement and anniversary photos at no additional charge

Unique Events on the River's Edge

Stop by one of our Easy Sunday Open Houses—a relaxed and informal way to see the venue and grounds, pose your questions to our friendly event specialists, get pricing for your wedding, and even try some goodies from one of our catering partners. Upcoming open houses are on the following dates from 1:00 to 4:00 pm: January 29, 2017 February 5, 2017 February 12, 2017 February 26, 2017 March 5, 2017 March 12, 2017 Register at www.harbourviewevents.com/easysundays, and use the promo code EASYKNOT. Get ready to fall in love...again when you visit this unique waterfront venue featuring hardwood floors, tasteful accents, ballrooms flooded in natural light, balconies overlooking the river & ceremonies on the open-air veranda. Our talented & passionate staff make sure your day is genuine & fun

• Outdoor - Covered

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

13200 Marina Way, Woodbridge, VA (703) 910-4273

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Lauren L

My husband and I have been married for almost three months. We are so very happy and blessed! The Harbour View community is wonderful. They helped us in every way to make our special day celebrating our marriage with all our loved ones to be absolutely beautiful! We all loved... Read More the food (R&R!!!!!) and running down to dock carrying a red lantern to sail away on a boat was like being in a Disney movie (early December weather was perfect!). We could still hear the songs playing "Come Sail Away" and "Concerning Hobbits" and see our loved ones on the balcony as we sailed away as the happiest of newlyweds. :) Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Jennifer R

Everything about that day was incredibly perfect. I planned my entire wedding myself, down to the last detail, and having my on-the-day wedding coordinator, Katelyn (shout out to you!), made everything come together seamlessly. From the beginning, the staff was available, even... Read More giving me suggestions on where to buy flowers, and so efficient. They contacted my vendors for me to setup drop off and arrival times and saved me the hassle. I had the ceremony and reception at the location and the venue is amazing. They have good relationships with vendors too, each caterer and service agency they recommended was affordable with quality services (Shout out to Gricelda!). I got two coordinators on the day of, so unexpected, they had walkie-talkies and everything, (go go gadget go), they were just as organized as I am with my detailed program and constant emails. I was able to set up the ceremony the day before and they even stayed open late for me to do it. Katelyn and Andrea became a part of my family and my story throughout this process and I’m so grateful that I had the experience. Her staff set up the reception and everything so all I had to do was walk down the aisle and dance the night away. They were so personable and easy-going. They worked well with my unconventional and relaxed wedding vibe and helped me relax. The extra touches Katelyn did made the difference in helping me realize the vision I had of my day. There was absolutely nothing I would change. Brides, you should definitely consider this venue because they really work hard to make your day yours in every way.

2016-08-04T12:01:22 Response from the vendor

Jennifer and Damien, WOW - what you came up with for your decor was so unique and BEAUTIFUL. All of the little trinkets and books looked SO adorable on your guest tables, we just loved that none of them were alike but it all went... Read Less Read More

Amazingly Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Nadia S

My husband and I got married at Harbour View on August 15, 2015. We considered over 20 locations and visited over 5 other locations, before we decided on Harbour View. We finally choose Harbour View, because it encompasses all the aspects we wanted in our wedding. The venue is... Read More absolutely beautiful, the staff is accommodating and flexible, the venue options/rooms are numerous and we were able to utilize most of the room options within our budget. From the very beginning, their staff members made us feel so welcome and answered all of our questions and concerns. My husband and I felt so well taken care of, their staff has excellent communication skills and they made the whole event seamless. My event coordinator Marcy was exceptional; she was detailed oriented and made sure all aspects of the wedding were ironed out prior to the wedding, so on the day we had little to think of. We also loved that Harbour View allowed us to use outside vendors for food, this was a HUGE positive for us, because I am Egyptian and my husband is Italian and we wanted different food vendors, than the vendors on their recommended list. I highly recommend this venue!!! Harbour View helped us make our wedding unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kelly M

We cannot say enough about this venue and it’s AMAZING staff. Holly was our day of coordinator and she was absolutely incredible. From the very beginning, she listened and noted everything that we had mentioned and helped make our ceremony and reception everything we have ever... Read More wanted! The scenery is stunning, the staff is amazing; you cannot go wrong picking this venue! It was the best decision we made during our planning process!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie K

My husband and I LOVED Harbour View! From day 1 Harbour View made us feel like part of their family. All the employees were so sweet and accommodating. After visiting them, there really was no other competition, as they were the perfect fit for us :-) Throughout planning, they... Read More would constantly send check in emails to see if we needed any help with anything at all which was so sweet of them to do! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and we were so impressed at how organized Harbour View was and how well they listened to exactly how we wanted things to look when we dropped all of our wedding decorations off. I have to give a huge shout out to the staff for the day of our wedding but most importantly I have to give a HUGE thank you and shout out to Katelyn. She was so organized and made sure that our day ran so smoothly with no issues and she helped us all stay on schedule. She is truly a gem and she is the absolute sweetest! Our day was absolutely amazing and I am so grateful to Harbour View and their staff. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Valerie M

I cannot say enough good things about Katelyn and the Harbour View Team. Katelyn worked with us from the beginning and we felt so happy and lucky to have her on our special day, however everyone we met at the venue was so friendly and accommodating. Whenever we were visiting,... Read More everyone we saw asked us how we were doing, asked about the planning, and helped to give ideas if we wanted them. Katelyn was really responsive and supportive by email, she would offer new ideas, talk about logistics, and comment on our ideas. They help do a ton of coordination so you do not have to and I cannot say how valuable that was. There were two coordinators from HV on site the day of the wedding, they confirmed and coordinated with all our vendors, they offered advice based on experience, invited us in for free meetings, had a 30 day coordination meeting, and were fine with working with both me and my mom. The venue is beautiful and so many guests commented on how it was perfect. The set up is fantastic and classy, they have out door and indoor areas during cocktail hour, the ballroom is huge, it overlooks a beautiful harbor. They think of everything you need on your wedding day, they are on top of things but not intrusive when they need something, Katelyn even tried to make sure we had a few minutes to relax and eat during dinner when everyone wanted to stop and talk. I cannot say enough good things about this venue and the people there, do not hesitate to book them now!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Melissa S

Beautiful venue! All of the staff are super friendly and extremely helpful. Our wedding was amazing thanks to the Harbour View staff and all of our guests had a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Amber C

Harbour View was my dream venue. The functionality was exactly what I imagined. The staff however is what takes this place beyond the moon amazing. They work as a team but I worked with Holly and she became part of the family from the initial meeting. She always went above and... Read More beyond. She was always extremely helpful. My wedding day was the best day of my life! I am happy I chose Harbour View and their wonderful staff.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kelly F

The staff at Harbour View is truly amazing and made our night even more special. They really made our family feel like their family. I would recommend Harbour View to everyone and we can't wait to have our next event there.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jennifer B

My husband and I love the Harbour View! The ladies are amazing they made our day absolutely perfect, especially our coordinator Katelyn, she is the absolute best, she helped us with everything and was always available for questions.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 rimas f

It is never easy to choose a venue for your special day, just as it is difficult to choose a wedding planner. A person, who will know and share every trouble and joy for the most important day of your life. So, if at all possible, two should be connected! The first wedding of... Read More this spring for RIMAS FILMS, took place in the beautiful Virginia and its outstanding wedding venue and events planners – Harbour View. Although the ceremony took place in the church, Harbour View and its team did an amazing job keeping the guests entertained and happy. And the wedding reception was a true success with everything planned perfectly to a tiniest detail! The bride and groom relaxed and enjoyed their day, while everything was looked after by hardworking Harbour View staff. And the views of the venue offered the perfect background for a gorgeous wedding music video. Harbour View is the perfect choice and RIMAS FILMS cannot recommend it highly enough. If you would like to see the video: https://www.facebook.com/rimasfilms/videos/433820083628924/

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Nakia O

We got married at Harbour View in March of 2017. The entire Harbour View Team is awesome. We worked closely with Katelyn. Any questions or concerns you have, Harbour View will address. You bring them a vision and they will exceed your expectations. If you are a bride, don't... Read More worry because Harbour View is phenomenal. The space is gorgeous and the team is extremely good at what they do. I have never felt more at ease during wedding planning. Thank you Harbour View! I will definitely be recommending you to those people looking for a venue for any event. Pictures came out phenomenal with the scenery at Harbour View. Andrea and Lisa are also awesome. Like I said, the entire team knows their stuff. Thank you so much for making my day a memorable one. I couldn't ask for a more elegant and awesome day! Oh yea, the groom was extremely please with Harbour View as well.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Tiffany G

Harbour View is a beautiful venue for the wedding. There were a lot of options of where to have the wedding as well, different ballrooms, outside, etc. The staff work as a mini wedding planner helping you review contracts and deciding on what is best for your wedding. I was a... Read More little disappointed that the wedding coordinator that I had when I started planning was switched to someone else about 6 weeks before the wedding. I am not a very romantic, "cute-sy" type bride. The first coordinator I had was very chill, like I am, the second one was a little too "excited" about everything for me. Every email had exclamation points all over it and I felt like it was a bit of a battle to keep things the way I wanted which wasn't the "traditional" way of having things. The day of the wedding went very smoothly, everything was set up beautifully and I was very happy with how the room looked. They were great about setting up all the things I had personally made for my wedding including centerpieces, favors, and placecards. All in all, it was a good experience and I am ultimately glad I picked them.

2017-11-29T14:33:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Tiffany. We are so glad that you enjoyed your wedding at Harbour View, and we appreciate your feedback about your experience, as it helps us to understand how we can do better. If you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Alyssa H

Harbour View went above and beyond to make sure our special days was everything we wanted it to be. Their staff is FANTASTIC!! I can't stress that enough. Katelyn was our coordinator and she was so wonderful to work with through the entire process. She was very involved and... Read More always willing to help. We gave her a vision for what we were look for in our reception and when we walked in on the day of our wedding I was speechless, it was just as I always pictured. She was always very responsive to emails. I was never stressed one bit about our reception because I knew they had everything under control. As me and my husband were taking pictures on their beautiful property Katelyn even brought us out some apps from cocktail hour and our specialty drinks to enjoy while taking photos. They completely blew us away with their hospitality and always went above and beyond. We are so thankful we came across this venue because our receptions couldn't' have gone better. If you are looking for your wedding venue stop searching and go tour Harbour View, you will not regret it. Thank you Harbour View for everything!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Vanessa T

My now husband and I had our wedding reception at Harbour View this past September and was the most magical day ever! We could not thank the ladies at Harbour View enough for everything that they did for us. When we booked about 14 months before we knew we made the write... Read More decision. Our coordinator was Katelyn and she was AMAZING! (we really love her! haha) She always checked up on to see how we were doing and was always in constant contact! We ran into a few problems with our caterers and Harbour View was there to save the day. Lisa, the owner, and Katelyn went above and beyond to make sure the problem was fixed (even though they didn't have to!) to make sure we were stress free- it meant the world to us. Day of, everything went smoothly, the ladies were so professional and we had an amazing time. Our guests were so blown away by the venue as well as how beautiful it looked! Another bonus is that they provide the tables and chairs- AND you’re able to rent other great things from them for your wedding! They recently got the beautiful chiavari chairs as well and I was able to use the darker brown ones for the first time at my wedding- it was such a plus!! I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding at Harbour View- you really won't be let down!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Brittney W

Beautiful venue, friendly staff, excellent experience! If you're having a ceremony, reception, or any event- I suggest utilizing this venue. Worth the price and overall great value for everything that you're getting. I would get married here all over again!

2017-04-22T10:55:50 Response from the vendor

Hi Brittney! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the whole planning process, and we hope that you and Nicholas are enjoying married life — you deserve nothing but the best. Bring sweet Payton by to say hello, we miss you all!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Marissa O

Harbour View will always have a special place in my heart. I can't say enough good things about the team there. I worked with Holly and she was AMAZING!! Holly and the ladies at Harbour View were SOOO accommodating. I forgot to purchase our sparklers for the send off but Holly... Read More made sure we had the sparklers so that we could have our picture perfect moment. She was always available and would give me vendor suggestions if I needed help finding one. The venue itself is gorgeous. It can accommodate weddings that are small to large (320 I believe) The location of it being on the water makes for a great background. The cocktail hour hour upstairs had such an elegant feel with rich wood floors. If you are considering this place look no further, stop contemplating and BOOK IT!

2017-04-22T10:58:43 Response from the vendor

Marissa! We had such a wonderful time working with you and Marcus, and we so appreciate you sharing your experience here. What an incredibly fun-filled and GORGEOUS wedding reception! Please stop by and say hello whenever you're in the area. :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 April W

If you are looking for a beautiful venue with an even more AMAZING staff, look no further than Harbour View! Thank God for the internet and Google because if it weren't for these two things, my husband I would have never found this perfect hidden gem. From the time that I... Read More entered the doors of this picturesque venue, I knew that this would be the place where I'd say "I Do!" Our ceremony was held in the Veranda on a beautiful September Sunday afternoon. The weather was perfect for our nuptials and the scenery on the Occoquan River definitely made everything even more breath taking. Our cocktail hour and reception were held in the upper level of the venue:The Gallery, Hutchinson Room, and the Seawell's Point Ballroom. The staff is absolutely AWESOME! Katelyn was our onsite coordinator with Harbour View throughout the our planning process and she was also our day of coordinator as well. She was so attentive to detail from the very beginning. She worked alongside our Wedding Planner to be sure that everything went off without a hitch and it most definitely did. Lisa (the owner), was amazing as well. One of our nephews had a meltdown as he was supposed to be walking down the aisle as a ring bearer and she helped get him relaxed and calmed down. Other staff members including Holly and Alicia, were also a big asset and so super friendly.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Deserie C

I have to start by saying that I rarely review anything and I it takes quite a bit for me to "gush" about anything. My experience with Harbour View leads me to both write this review and to gush about how wonderful they are as a venue, staff, and creator of the best day I've... Read More experienced (to date). I know that sounds a little dramatic, and I have to say that I am not a dramatic person. I was hesitant to have a ceremony, but was nudged to do so by friends and family. I heard about Harbour View from a friend of a friend and decided to go visit. I did the tour with Andrea, who is absolutely a delight in every way!! She helped me to see how beautiful the day could be, which sparked my excitement and helped me to identify a clear plan (to deal with areas in which I felt nervous), answered all of my questions, and communicated the level of support that the staff provides. We looked at dates and my(now) husband and I decided pretty quickly to move forward. After signing, my experience continued to be positive. Andrea made herself available to discuss any questions, help me with ideas, and identify any way that she could accommodate what I needed. This was consistent throughout the entire process!! The actual day of the event was perfect!! I went back and forth about whether I should get a wedding coordinator for the day or week before and Andrea assured me that they had it covered. During the rehearsal, she made my family and friends feel very welcome and "at home". She helped to get the flower girl prepared for the day (she is not quite 3 years old) and made sure that all the vendors were set and ready to go. We went over what was missing and I had an email with reminders by the time I got home!! The actual day of the event was everything she described. I felt amazing. She filled in the gaps in all areas (including serving as the MC because my dj was not familiar with the entire party). I didn't have to worry about a thing. We were running late and she was nothing but reassuring. She was the person that helped me to make sure that my dress was on and tied just perfectly!! She has seen and done so much that she has a strategy for every snafu that could arise!! I offer these details because, in the end, they meant SO much to me. She was the perfect blend of calm, positive, detail oriented, helpful, and so much more. Her logical and clear approach to problem solving was just what I needed. I did work with other staff members and they all seem to be equally awesome.... I just primarily worked with Andrea!! The price was doable, she offered EXCELLENT vendor suggestions (I got my cake, flowers, and caterer from the list), and the site is just beautiful!!! Nothing but great things to say!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Emma P

The Harbour View is the one stop shop party venue that's worth every penny. The planning for Our Wedding Day was practically flawless. My guest were impressed and so were we. Thank you for making this Day very SPECIAL TO US - Katelyn and Crew!! We Love Harbour View!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Joanna L

We could not have picked a more perfect venue than Harbour View. The trees were in full blossom, the grounds were immaculate, and everything was beautiful. Holly and the rest of the staff went out of their way to ensure our special day went off without a hitch—and thanks to them... Read More it was truly a storybook wedding!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 laura l

Harbour View exceeded our expectations! This was the first venue we looked at and we couldn't get it off our minds. We were lucky enough to work with Katelyn who is amazing!! She is so responsive and willing to help with every detail! We got to work with Lisa, who is also... Read More wonderful, for our rehearsal and she made sure we were comfortable with everything prior to the big day. I highly recommend Harbour View for your wedding - the venue and entire staff is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lesley B

We had a blast at Harbour View! Katelyn was fantastic and she worked super hard to make sure our day was perfect...and it was! I would highly recommend Harbour View to anyone who is looking to get married on the water with great staff and stress free planning!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Susanna C

We are so glad we went with Harbour View for our June wedding! From the moment we went on our tour with their friendly staff at their beautiful location we knew it was the spot for us. Working with Katelyn was easy as she was quick to respond and cater to our requests. She was... Read More incredibly helpful during our 30-day walkthrough where we went through every detail of our big day. The week leading up to our wedding she called all of our vendors to make sure they all knew where and when to be there and as a result our wedding went by smoothly and beautifully. I'd absolutely recommend Harbour View to anyone as their unique location is something many of our guests commented on. Their staff really goes above and beyond to make your day as special as it deserves to be.

2016-08-04T11:43:53 Response from the vendor

We were so honored to be a part of your special day! We just LOVED the succulent place card table and the mixture of the khaki and purple linens. Everything you planned came together beautifully!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Jennifer W

We went to several venues, Harbour view being the first we visited, and ultimately who we choose for our ceremony and reception. We loved that we could have an "outdoor" like feel for the ceremony on the veranda, but still not have to worry about rain. So many of the venues... Read More for outdoor ceremonies don't have a good alternative if it needs to move indoors due to weather ("we'll have it set up in this corner of the reception area" didn't work for us). Holly (our day-of coordinator) and the whole team were great to work with. Holly was responsive to my emails and calls asking questions about various vendors and other questions during our wedding planning. She looked over contracts and pricing for us. The day-of, they set everything up and transformed the rooms into what we envisioned. Such a treat to be able to have everything set up and tore down in record time and not have to worry about anything. We were very pleased and would recommend this venue to anyone!