Private Luxury Villa Rental for YOUR wedding!

Whether you are planning an intimate wedding for the two of you, inviting a group of your closest friends and family or planning a romantic honeymoon get away, the wedding professional at Harmony Hall Estate will help take the stress out of planning your destination wedding or honeymoon. Why trust one of the most important trips you will ever plan to a travel agency or online website with no wedding experience? With over 28 years in the wedding industry, our wedding professional will help you select the perfect location for your destination wedding and honeymoon, navigate through the necessary paper work, make reservations and plan your perfect island wedding day and honeymoon. We also offer onsite destination wedding coordinating services at our favorite All Inclusive Resorts.

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

1400 FULLING MILL RD, MIDDLETOWN, PA (717) 985-9300

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Shawnika S

My husband and I booked our honeymoon through harmony Travel, we decided on Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Abosultely BEAUTIFUL from the island to the people. Going through Harmony travel took so much stress away! Planning a wedding is stressful enough then to think about... Read More the honeymoon, you go crazy! Best part the owner actually traveled to the location we visited, so we knew it would be very good. I will be booking through them again for our family vacation.

2018-01-30T13:29:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you S&J for the lovely review. I am so excited that you were our first couple to travel to Confresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort through us. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and allowing us... Read Less Read More

Karen Taylor

Planning a wedding is a very personal experience. During the planning process I get to know our couples very well and have been blessed with the opportunity to also help many of our couples plan their dream honeymoons. With over 28 years in the wedding business I am often approached to assist couples who are looking for help planning a destination wedding. I felt it was time to officially expand our wedding services at Harmony Hall Estate to include Destination Weddings & Honeymoons. I am excited to introduce you to my favorite resorts for your dream Destination Wedding or Honeymoon.