Harrington Farm

Princeton, MA

Book Your Wedding with Harrington Farm

A BALLROOM IN PRINCETON, MA

Located in Princeton, Massachusetts, Harrington Farm is a year-round indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception wedding venue. Harrington Farm features manicured grounds on 60 acres and ponds, vistas, pastures and gardens offer ample opportunities for breathtaking venue sites and photos. Several indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception locations are available and couples enjoy exclusive use of the property on their wedding day. The venue can accommodate up to 220 guests.

Pond Patio This Goshen stone patio features a stunning arbor and seating for 220. The tranquil pond acts as a backdrop for pictures and the nuptials.

Bluestone Patio The farm's outdoor bluestone patio, with a fireplace and seasonal lounge furniture, offers picturesque views of the grounds and is ideal for ceremonies and cocktail receptions.

Fieldstone Fireplace The floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace is located inside the rustic barn. It provides a stunning backdrop for indoor ceremonies.

Sperry Tent. Sperry Tent offers the best of both worlds by creating an outdoor cocktail hour space with the convenience of indoors. Located on a lovely brick patio, the heated and lit tent has lounge furniture, cafe tables, high-top tables and a bar, and is available May-October.

Barn. The spacious barn acts as a beautiful indoor reception space. It boasts rustic ceiling beams.

Harrington Farm offers several all-inclusive wedding packages that include planning, design and execution of any wedding type, small to large. Available packages include Winter, Changing of Seasons, Monday-Thursday, Classic and Signature, which can be customized to best meet a couple's needs.

Catering and alcohol must be provided by Harrington Farm. Spring, summer, fall and winter menu options are available, but couples can also work with the executive chef to design their own personalized menu. Plated and buffet selections are available and many of the ingredients are cultivated from the farm's on-site organic garden. The executive chef also utilizes local vendors for artisanal foods, meats and cheeses.

To reserve Harrington Farm, couples must provide a signed contract and a non-refundable deposit. Prices are per person and do not include taxes or fees. Friday weddings feature a flexible start time and must meet an 80-guest minimum January-August, November & December, 100 guest minimum September & October; daytime Saturday weddings can take place starting at 11 a.m. up to 4:30 p.m. and must meet a 100 guest minimum June-August, 125 guest minimum September; evening Saturday weddings can take place from 6 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. including the ceremony and must meet a 150-guest minimum; and Sunday weddings are for a five-hour reception between the hours of 9 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. and must meet a 100-guest minimum. Holiday weekends use Saturday schedule times and discounts are available for off-season events between November 1 and April 30.

A wedding planner works directly with couples to create their ideal wedding day and extra perks include:

• Bridal suite
  • Personal Day of Attendant and Event Manager
  • Wheelchair accessibility
  • Fruitwood Chiavari Chairs with signature ivory cotton cushions
  • Framed table numbers and votive candles to accent guest tables
  • Champagne Toast
  • Cake cutting and presentation
  • Linens and Napkins

New Englands Premier Wedding Venue

Harrington Farm offers a myriad of picturesque indoor and outdoor spaces. Our sixty acres of pristine grounds feature fragrant gardens, tranquil ponds, abundant patio space, and an elegantly renovated barn that dates back to 1763. Whether you’re planning a lively summer soiree, an intimate fireside ceremony, or something in between, our seasoned planning experts will help you design a guest-friendly celebration that captures the season’s natural beauty and your unique style.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

178 Westminster Road, Princeton, MA (978) 464-5600
INSTAGRAM

Just Perfect

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Sherese H

My husband and I got married here in November of 2013 and our whole experience with Harrington Farm was just great. It is a beautiful venue, it has just great character and charm. The views from the mountain are also just spectacular The staff do an excellent job to guide you... Read More through the whole process. We worked with Traci Swenson, who is so nice and organized and we also interacted with Jess Stone who was also so very helpful. Thanks so much to both of them! On the day of the wedding the venue looked beautiful. The staff there helped to make everything go smoothly, not one hitch! The food was excellent and we got so many comments about people saying that the wedding food was the best that they had had. We ended up having a buffet which I recommend as your guests will have so many options to choose from. Also the price was right. because we got married on a Sunday in November, we also ended up getting the seasonal package which includes some upgrades like the Chivari chairs, etc. We looked into quite a few places for our wedding and Harrington just felt right to us, and we were right. I would just say that this place will totally be in our hearts forever. I definitely recommend Harrington Farm as the place for your wedding!!

Outstanding Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 wendy m

Our daughter's wedding at Harrington Farm was absolutely perfect!!!! We knew that we had chosen a magnificent and breathtaking setting with a well-known reputation for fabulous cuisine and impeccable service. In addition, we received incredible and consistent personalized... Read More service and attention from Traci Swenson!! Without Traci, I am not sure that we would have been so relaxed and carefree. As mother-of-the bride, I wanted to create a flawless and unforgettable wedding for our daughter and her fiancé. By nature, I am a worrier, but with the help of Traci and the fantastic staff my mission was accomplished without much angst! The food was delicious, the presentation was elegant, and the service met its great reputation! In addition, Harrington Farm fulfilled all our requests to provide our guests with a most comfortable and enjoyable experience. Our detailed instructions and requests for decorating the room and accommodating our guests were followed perfectly. During the event all we needed to do was cherish the moments; the staff was always there and were well-aware of the requisites to create a most-memorable occasion. We also used every vendor which Traci recommended and they were all sensational! The obvious respect and admiration between the vendors and Harrington Farm enabled our event to flow with much ease. Our family and friends continue to remark about how unbelievable and fun the wedding was; this brings much comfort and joy to all of us!! We had a wonderful, wonderful experience and will smile and beam endlessly! Thank you Harrington Farm and once again, Traci!

country chic!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Lynn Z

I recently had the pleasure of getting married at harrington farm and it truly was the most amazing day of my life. The grounds are beautiful, the scenery surrounding the farm and the overall experience cannot be matched anywhere else. I am stilll receiving compliments on the... Read More entire day, from the ceremony by the arbor to cocktail hour under the beautiful sperry tent to the even more amazing reception in the farm. The staff was amazing from start to finish. We had the opportunity tomwork with Traci and Jess to plan our day and it was (to our surprise and happiness) the easiest part of the planning. They are professional, humorous when you need it and understand the vision you are trying to achieve. The staff at the reception was great (thank you Cindy and Jackie!) And the food.....oh the food. AMAZING. The appetizers were unreal and the dinner itself was phenomenal. I want to thank everyone at HF for making our day so wonderful and if I had to do it again, I would be getting married all over again at Harrington Farm!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Allysa Z

Perfection. Best wedding decision we made was booking with Harrington Farms. Book Harrington Farm NOW if it is available you will not regret it. There are no words to describe how wonderful Harrington Farm location was, how great the food was, but most importantly how great... Read More the employees were. We worked with Jess to coordinate just about everything- and Harrington Farm had our backs the whole way. They were very clear with communication, answered all of our odd questions, and helped us plan the whole wedding. On the day of the bridal coordinators and attendants and events managers were AMAZING! They were available to help us with whatever we needed. Made sure we ate and helped us stay on track all night. Food was spectacular, wait staff was so friendly and the venue look simply perfect! Such an amazing day for us.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Grace L

We got married on 11.5.16 At Harrington Farm and it was amazing from beginning to end. Traci made planning the event so easy, answering questions whenever we had them and she helped us make decisions on things we were clueless about! On our wedding day our bridal attendant... Read More Sharon and event Manager Cindy were amazing making sure everything was on time and went according to plan. The best part was that I didn't have to worry about a thing, I just got to enjoy the day!! We had so many compliments on the food as well as how lovely the venue was. Everything was so perfect, I would highly recommend Harrington Farm!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Iain A

We had our wedding at Harrington Farms this past September. It’s a huge testament to the staff at Harrington Farms that something that is normally hectic and stressful was instead amazingly laid-back and still resulted in our dream wedding. We researched hundreds of venues, and... Read More from our first phone call Harrington Farms was head and shoulders above the other places we worked with. Incredible staff, beautiful location, attention to every detail, and amazing value - it immediately became our first choice and we felt lucky to book it for a New England autumn wedding. The entire year, we were guided and looked after by the dedicated and caring staff of Harrington Farms. Harrington’s staff are diligent and organized, keeping you on track, quickly responding to all questions, and patiently walking you through the process. Because they know the venue so well and see so many events there, they give great advice on how to put together the ceremony that you want. Special mention also of the tasting event in the spring, which is included as part of your wedding package. You get to visit the venue with other couples, try all the snacks, appetizers, drinks, and main courses, and meet the staff and vendors. The wedding itself was perfect. Everything had been pulled together just how wanted it - even changes we asked for 24 hours before the wedding were taken care of. The rehearsal was effective and left everyone knowing exactly what to do. All of the items we dropped off the day before (special wedding glasses, a camera and scrapbook, decorations, gift bags, etc) were looked after and placed exactly how we asked. Lots of moving parts, handled exceptionally well in every case. The event was managed perfectly - the transitions from the garden ceremony to the cocktail hour (underneath a beautiful tent) to the indoor dinner went smoothly. Every staff member was attentive and gracious to all of our guests. The bridal attendant looked after the bride and made sure that she could forget about the details and instead enjoy everything about the day. The reviews of the venue from our guests were unanimously off the charts. The beauty of the location was frequently mentioned, everyone loved the Harrington Farm food (we frequently heard that it was the best they had had at a wedding), and the positive and fun atmosphere created by the staff received a lot of plaudits. Every aspect of the ceremony was organized and managed, setting the stage for guests to just enjoy the night. Overall: dedicated, organized, and caring staff, extreme attention to detail, lots of in-house options for decorations/food, beautiful location, variety within the venue (garden, tent, indoors), good facilities for bride/groom/bridal party, and expert event planning. Most importantly, an absolute commitment to staging the wedding that you want. For the amount of work that they do, the price is incredible value. A huge thank you to our Harrington wedding planners, Traci and Jess, that worked with us for 12 months and put together our dream wedding. You couldn’t ask for more dedicated and talented staff members. We are absolutely happy with our choice of Harrington Farms, an incredible organization in every way.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jocelyn B

We were married at Harrington Farm in August and it was everything we could have dreamed of. Every area of the venue is beautiful, we really loved being able to utilize the sperry tent for cocktail hour as well as the patio and our guests loved being able to use the patio and... Read More outdoor fireplace when they needed a break from the dance floor. Traci and all of the staff at Harrington were beyong professional, I didn't have an issue the entire time, and I actually felt really at ease with the wedding planning process because they had all of the details under control at Harrington. On the day of our wedding we had Sharon helping us for the day and she was just such a wonderful person. Literally by our sides the entire night, helpling me with my dress or flowers, holding the door for us, giving us advice on little transitions here and there, bringing us food and drinks. We really really appreciated it and it made our day that much better. Lastly, all of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I really wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meg H

My husband and I cannot begin to express our deepest gratitude and thanks to Harrington Farm for making our wedding the most perfect, smooth, lovely, and over-the-top amazing day we could have ever imagined! The venue itself is breathtaking, and our guests were blown away by how... Read More beautiful it was and raved about the food all night long (and continue to do so)!! That was a HUGE reason why we chose Harrington Farm in the first place. But aside from it's beauty and spectacular food (really spectacular) it was the people that made this so special for us and our guests! We felt so taken care of by the staff, as did our guests, which is not something I've encountered at most weddings. A special thank you to Traci, Jess, Steve, and Amanda, for being so present and accommodating, and guiding us through the whole process. We got to show up to our wedding knowing that everything was going to be perfect, and that was because of you! A million thanks to you and your staff for a day we will treasure forever! <3

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Brittany C

My husband and I got married a week and a half ago on Sunday Oct 2, 2016 at Harrington Farms. It was the happiest and most beautiful day of my life - and Harrington Farm was a big contributor to this happiness. Working with Traci, Jess and all the wedding coordinators was a... Read More pleasure from the moment we selected the venue until we left the night of. They were so helpful, attentive, flexible and made all the decisions so much easier to make. We had our ceremony inside and even though it was not planned initially that way, I couldn't have envisioned it any other way. The lit fireplace inside and on the patio were stunning and really set a cozy and romantic mood. It rained earlier in the day, so the photos we took later had a glimmering misty look to them, which came out amazing! Overall the experience, food, decor, and service of Harrington Farm was Top Notch! I will recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Tania T

My husband and I had our wedding at Harrington Farm back in May of 2016. We fell in love with the venue when we visited it in November of 2014. From the very beginning the staff was amazing, attentive, professional and friendly. Traci was so patient through the whole planning... Read More process. On the day of our wedding the entire staff was absolutely amazing. Every single one of our guests was in awe of the food, the atmosphere and the entire place. It couldn't have been more perfect. I would give anything to go back and do it again! I can't thank Harrington Farm enough for making our day so special and memorable. Not only for me and my husband but for all of our loved ones and friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart....

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Amanda C

Having our wedding at Harrington Farm was a dream come true. It was the second venue we had looked at and we knew right away it was the place for us. From the very beginning, we felt taken care of. We worked with Jess and she was incredible. Every detail, question, or concern... Read More was promptly answered. The venue was also a great resource for all of our other vendors. The venue itself is gorgeous and the food is amazing. All of our guests said it was one of the best places they had ever been to a wedding. The entire planning process was very organized and our wedding day itself went so smoothly that we were able to enjoy every moment. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Meaghan H

My husband and I were married this past May and I cannot say enough about Harrington Farm. They helped us through every step of the planning process, had an answer to every question, and when our wedding day finally arrived they made us feel right at home. Our day was absolutely... Read More perfect and there is not a single thing I would change. Everyone had a smile on their face and every one of my guests raved about the food, staff, and how gorgeous the facility is. I would recommend Harrington Farm to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Victoria C

Wow! We are so thankful for the amazing team at Harrington Farm. Everything truly was seamless. My husband and I were treated very well with personal attendance. The coordinator was as involved as we needed her to be- she even stepped in to bustle my dress when we needed... Read More help. The location is beautiful and the food was delicious- feeling very thankful!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana C

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience working with Harrington Farm. Not only did we have the most stunningly gorgeous wedding, but the whole day went off without a hitch! The staff there is extremely professional and so organized! Jess, our event coordinator,... Read More worked with us for months to plan out every detail and ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Any time I reached out to her with questions I felt like I was her only client even though I know she was working with hundreds of people. Every detail was executed perfectly and I could not be happier with the whole experience. I highly recommend Harrington for your ceremony and reception location! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Justine M

Harrington Farm was the first and only venue that we looked at for our March, 2016 wedding. We fell in love with the venue the very first time we looked at it. The entire wedding planning experience with the team at Harrington was easy and so much fun. Each visit with the team... Read More just made my excitement grow more and more each time. From picking out linens from the wide variety of choices to the food tasting, we loved every moment of the experience. I am fortunate to say that my wedding day went off without a hitch and that was because of the wonderful team at Harrington. My family and friends cannot stop talking about how beautiful our venue was and how delicious the food was. So many people approached us and said that it was the best wedding food they have ever had! The staff decorated the venue exactly how I had written out and catered to my husband and I all night. They always made sure we had a drink in hand, an appetizer, and the appropriate amount of time to enjoy our meals together. I cannot say enough about Harrington Farm!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Dave P

Many of our guests have told us that it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! And we agree! Traci and her staff were amazing from the moment we met her and until the Big day, the entire staff help guide us through the planning process which was super helpful. The... Read More outdoor ceremony, the cocktail tent, and the reception to food and drinks... it was all amazing. We can't praise enough about how beautiful the venue was.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Kay M

Harrington Farm was just the best - from the very helpful and kind wedding planners to the delicious food and beautiful grounds, we could not have asked for anything more. I'd recommend the venue and all it has to offer to anybody.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 KAITY H

My husband and I for married at Harrington on June 19, 2016. The day could not have been more perfect. This venue is gorgeous! Traci was professional, fun, and just so easy to work with. She guided us through the entire process and on the day of made sure everything went on... Read More without a hitch. and the FOOD...phenomenal!!! Delicious, local, extremely well prepared food. The choices are almost endless so there is something for everyone. Thank you for making our day perfect :)

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Tess F

Thank you Harrington Farms. We got married June 2016 and everything was perfect. Traci was very communicable. The location was beautiful and the food was delicious. The coordination of the ceremony and reception was flawless. The only potential downside is the location is... Read More somewhat isolated which can make getting hotel rooms that are close difficult.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Nicole C

We just got married on April 2nd at Harrington Farms and it was the most incredible day of my life. We had about 190 friends and family members there to help us celebrate!! We only had 5 months to plan it and they made sure everything got done! From beginning to end, the venue... Read More was amazing. They did a private tasting for me and my family and they were so accommodating! We requested Joanne to be our personal attendant for the day because she was the waitress at our tasting and we loved her!! She was awesome!!! Jess was our wedding coordinator at the venue and she was awesome to work with and was constantly in touch with my mom and me. We had the ceremony inside because of the weather but it was absolutely perfect and very intimate in front of the big fire place. Our guest arrived a little late because of a problem at the hotel so our cocktail hour was more like a cocktail half-hour. Joanne was great about checking with me to see how I wanted to go about changing things, without stressing me out! Dinner was FABULOUS!!! Every guest I talked to told me it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding (we did stations and buffet). We had 13 round tables and then 3 long farm tables (We actually put two long tables together to make them extra long. So we still used all 6 farm tables). They were beautiful!! Even though it was raining out for the beginning of the wedding, the skies cleared and we were able to get a beautiful sunset and some great pictures! As for the dancing... even with almost 200 guests, there was plenty of space on the dance floor. The DJ killed it!! He was one of the best DJs and he really made the wedding what it was. I still can't believe it is over but it was PERFECT! I'm not lying when I tell you that every single guest told me that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to! I truly believe that that is because of how beautiful Harrington Farms is. I was even told by a few of my vendors that this was the most memorable wedding that they have ever been a part of. If that doesn't convince you.... I don't know what will!! Thank you so much Harrington Farms for making all my dreams come true! Love, Mr. and Mrs. Brown :)

The Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Megan F

From the day we started researching wedding venues I fell in love with Harrington Farm but the pictures do not do the venue justice. From our first meeting Traci was absolutely amazing, she was organized, answered all of our questions clearly and talked us through options.... Read More Leaving that day my husband and I knew Harrington Farm was where we wanted to get married from the beauty of the venue to the organization and friendliness of the staff. On the day of everything went off without a hitch. Sharon who was our bridal attendant was AMAZING. She was there for any question we had, anything we needed she found, the grounds were perfect, the hall was set up exactly as we asked and the food was amazing. People are still raving about the food three weeks later. It was an absolute perfect day and I could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Rachel B

Traci and her staff were absolutely amazing. The venue is obviously beautiful - I can't wait to peruse all of the gorgeous photos we will have! But it is the team's attitude, attention to detail, and quality of service that sets Harrington Farm apart. Traci and Jess were... Read More responsive to email and phone calls throughout the planning process, very accommodating (down to offering, unbidden, to leave the lemon out of my water glass!), and on top of every detail/deadline. We did work with our own wedding planner on a lot of the creative and logistical details, but the Harrington Farm team is quite capable themselves. They have this down to a science, and you definitely get what you pay for. What stood out to us on our wedding day (September 2015) was how much our attendants seemed to care about us, despite the hundreds of wedding couples that we know have come before. Every time we turned around, Sharon was there, smiling and offering champagne, food, or help carrying something. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and flawless, and I don't think many couples can say that!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Rachel B

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Jenna C

This venue is fantastic, from the AMAZING sperry tent and their outdoor ceremony area, to the dining/ballroom with a barn like feel. So classy and elegant. Have to give four stars because it is very pricy, and (if you are married outdoors) it is a LONG walk down from the... Read More building to archway.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Jocelyn P

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our special day. Outside of how beautiful it is there, the staff made sure that it was perfect. Traci and the staff at Harrington Farm were very professional, organized, attentive and such a pleasure to work with. They make you... Read More feel as though you are their only clients from the moment that you book with them. In addition, the food is amazing...we still have people telling us how fantastic the food was. If you are looking for a country style wedding Harrington Farm is definitely the place to have it. Thank you Traci and Harrington Farm for helping make our wedding so memorable. -Jason & Jocelyn