Harrington Farm

Princeton, MA

Book Your Wedding with Harrington Farm

A BALLROOM IN PRINCETON, MA

Located in Princeton, Massachusetts, Harrington Farm is a year-round indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception wedding venue. Harrington Farm features manicured grounds on 60 acres and ponds, vistas, pastures and gardens offer ample opportunities for breathtaking venue sites and photos. Several indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception locations are available and couples enjoy exclusive use of the property on their wedding day. The venue can accommodate up to 220 guests.

Pond Patio This Goshen stone patio features a stunning arbor and seating for 220. The tranquil pond acts as a backdrop for pictures and the nuptials.

Bluestone Patio The farm's outdoor bluestone patio, with a fireplace and seasonal lounge furniture, offers picturesque views of the grounds and is ideal for ceremonies and cocktail receptions.

Fieldstone Fireplace The floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace is located inside the rustic barn. It provides a stunning backdrop for indoor ceremonies.

Sperry Tent. Sperry Tent offers the best of both worlds by creating an outdoor cocktail hour space with the convenience of indoors. Located on a lovely brick patio, the heated and lit tent has lounge furniture, cafe tables, high-top tables and a bar, and is available May-October.

Barn. The spacious barn acts as a beautiful indoor reception space. It boasts rustic ceiling beams.

Harrington Farm offers several all-inclusive wedding packages that include planning, design and execution of any wedding type, small to large. Available packages include Winter, Changing of Seasons, Monday-Thursday, Classic and Signature, which can be customized to best meet a couple's needs.

Catering and alcohol must be provided by Harrington Farm. Spring, summer, fall and winter menu options are available, but couples can also work with the executive chef to design their own personalized menu. Plated and buffet selections are available and many of the ingredients are cultivated from the farm's on-site organic garden. The executive chef also utilizes local vendors for artisanal foods, meats and cheeses.

To reserve Harrington Farm, couples must provide a signed contract and a non-refundable deposit. Prices are per person and do not include taxes or fees. Friday weddings feature a flexible start time and must meet an 80-guest minimum January-August, November & December, 100 guest minimum September & October; daytime Saturday weddings can take place starting at 11 a.m. up to 4:30 p.m. and must meet a 100 guest minimum June-August, 125 guest minimum September; evening Saturday weddings can take place from 6 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. including the ceremony and must meet a 150-guest minimum; and Sunday weddings are for a five-hour reception between the hours of 9 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. and must meet a 100-guest minimum. Holiday weekends use Saturday schedule times and discounts are available for off-season events between November 1 and April 30.

A wedding planner works directly with couples to create their ideal wedding day and extra perks include:

• Bridal suite
  • Personal Day of Attendant and Event Manager
  • Wheelchair accessibility
  • Fruitwood Chiavari Chairs with signature ivory cotton cushions
  • Framed table numbers and votive candles to accent guest tables
  • Champagne Toast
  • Cake cutting and presentation
  • Linens and Napkins

New Englands Premier Wedding Venue

Harrington Farm offers a myriad of picturesque indoor and outdoor spaces. Our sixty acres of pristine grounds feature fragrant gardens, tranquil ponds, abundant patio space, and an elegantly renovated barn that dates back to 1763. Whether you’re planning a lively summer soiree, an intimate fireside ceremony, or something in between, our seasoned planning experts will help you design a guest-friendly celebration that captures the season’s natural beauty and your unique style.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

178 Westminster Road, Princeton, MA (978) 464-5600
INSTAGRAM

Just Perfect

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Sherese H

My husband and I got married here in November of 2013 and our whole experience with Harrington Farm was just great. It is a beautiful venue, it has just great character and charm. The views from the mountain are also just spectacular The staff do an excellent job to guide you... Read More through the whole process. We worked with Traci Swenson, who is so nice and organized and we also interacted with Jess Stone who was also so very helpful. Thanks so much to both of them! On the day of the wedding the venue looked beautiful. The staff there helped to make everything go smoothly, not one hitch! The food was excellent and we got so many comments about people saying that the wedding food was the best that they had had. We ended up having a buffet which I recommend as your guests will have so many options to choose from. Also the price was right. because we got married on a Sunday in November, we also ended up getting the seasonal package which includes some upgrades like the Chivari chairs, etc. We looked into quite a few places for our wedding and Harrington just felt right to us, and we were right. I would just say that this place will totally be in our hearts forever. I definitely recommend Harrington Farm as the place for your wedding!!

Outstanding Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 wendy m

Our daughter's wedding at Harrington Farm was absolutely perfect!!!! We knew that we had chosen a magnificent and breathtaking setting with a well-known reputation for fabulous cuisine and impeccable service. In addition, we received incredible and consistent personalized... Read More service and attention from Traci Swenson!! Without Traci, I am not sure that we would have been so relaxed and carefree. As mother-of-the bride, I wanted to create a flawless and unforgettable wedding for our daughter and her fiancé. By nature, I am a worrier, but with the help of Traci and the fantastic staff my mission was accomplished without much angst! The food was delicious, the presentation was elegant, and the service met its great reputation! In addition, Harrington Farm fulfilled all our requests to provide our guests with a most comfortable and enjoyable experience. Our detailed instructions and requests for decorating the room and accommodating our guests were followed perfectly. During the event all we needed to do was cherish the moments; the staff was always there and were well-aware of the requisites to create a most-memorable occasion. We also used every vendor which Traci recommended and they were all sensational! The obvious respect and admiration between the vendors and Harrington Farm enabled our event to flow with much ease. Our family and friends continue to remark about how unbelievable and fun the wedding was; this brings much comfort and joy to all of us!! We had a wonderful, wonderful experience and will smile and beam endlessly! Thank you Harrington Farm and once again, Traci!

country chic!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Lynn Z

I recently had the pleasure of getting married at harrington farm and it truly was the most amazing day of my life. The grounds are beautiful, the scenery surrounding the farm and the overall experience cannot be matched anywhere else. I am stilll receiving compliments on the... Read More entire day, from the ceremony by the arbor to cocktail hour under the beautiful sperry tent to the even more amazing reception in the farm. The staff was amazing from start to finish. We had the opportunity tomwork with Traci and Jess to plan our day and it was (to our surprise and happiness) the easiest part of the planning. They are professional, humorous when you need it and understand the vision you are trying to achieve. The staff at the reception was great (thank you Cindy and Jackie!) And the food.....oh the food. AMAZING. The appetizers were unreal and the dinner itself was phenomenal. I want to thank everyone at HF for making our day so wonderful and if I had to do it again, I would be getting married all over again at Harrington Farm!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Amanda S

Every interaction we had with Harrington Farms exceeded my expectations. The venue and grounds are absolutely beautiful - it is just the right amount of rustic inside and the grounds outside offer so many opportunities for photographs. The patio and outdoor fireplace are very... Read More unique and offer a great spot for guests to hang out. The food, coming from extremely picky eaters (both myself, my husband and some of our guests) is delicious. Everything is so fresh and has great flavor. The amount of food left you feeling full and not wanting more. The coffee bar was a great add-on for our wedding, so many guests enjoyed and complimented us on it. The location, the ambiance, and the food were all exactly what I wanted for our wedding, but what really set Harrington apart was the service. We worked with Jess throughout our 2 year engagement and she is absolutely phenomenal. Every question I had, she answered promptly and with a very helpful response. She helped with checklists and timelines to keep everything on track. I am someone who is very Type-A and I never worried about anything going according to plan because of Jess. Their services the day of were invaluable. I can honestly say we enjoyed every minute of our wedding, were able to enjoy our dinners, and cake and rarely had an empty glass. Joanne was our bridal assistant and she was nothing short of incredible. She checked on us in the bridal and groom suites continuously before the ceremony, helped to make sure everyone went out on time at the ceremony, was out on the grounds (in less than warm weather) providing us with champagne and hors d'oeuvres while we took photos, made sure we ate dinner, had cake and refilled our drinks. She kept the whole event on schedule for us and I never once had to worry about what we should be doing at any given time. We received so many compliments on everything from the venue, the food, and the bar service with many guests saying it was one of the best weddings they had been to. I am so thankful that we chose Harrington Farm and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica G

Having our wedding reception at Harrington Farm was the best decision we made in the planning process. Traci, the sales manager we worked with, was so professional, easy to work with, and responsive. The wedding packages include a bridal attendant and event coordinator, which... Read More made everything run smoothly and completely stress-free. My groom and I were able to enjoy the reception without worrying about all the little details, and that is priceless. On top of that, the food was delicious and the scenery and ambiance of Harrington Farm was absolutely gorgeous. If you are considering Harrington Farm for your wedding, DO IT. It's pricey, but totally worth it for the service and peace of mind you will have on your wedding day. PS - if you're planning to have a fall wedding, even more reason to book Harrington Farm. The foliage was beautiful - my guests were blown away!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Sarah S

Harrington Farm was a wonderful venue for our son's wedding in Aug, 2017. The outdoor ceremony site was beautiful with gardens and rolling green hills and a pond. The tent for cocktails was large and elegant. And the "barn" for the reception was large and yet cozy with a... Read More fireplace. There was an outdoor area with couches and fireplace which guests loved. The food was delicious. The staff was accommodating and personal. All the guests loved the wedding, as did we!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Elyssa B

My husband and I got married on August 25th 2017 at Harrington Farm and all I can say is it was an absolutely perfect day. The planning process was extremely stress free with the help of Traci who was very quick to answer my emails/questions and schedule the necessary meetings... Read More to go over all the details to make the day exactly like we wanted. The venue is absolutely beautiful with both outdoor and indoor options for your special day and the food was great! A huge thank you again to Traci, Joanne and all the Harrington staff were extremely helpful, professional, and helped make the day go off without a hitch!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lindsey G

Harrington is absolutely perfect! My husband and I got married here in June 2017 and everything was beautiful. Everyone at Harrington is so easy to work with and they thought of all the small details that we could have missed. Every email (there were many!) that I sent even with... Read More the most random questions that I had were always answered quickly and efficiently and the professionalism shown was unlike anywhere else. We worked with Jess throughout out whole experience and from our first tour to the day of our wedding she was wonderful, along with everyone on her team. Our wedding day went by so quickly but every detail was perfect. Even our day of attendants were great and about 15 minutes prior to our ceremony (after they had been working tirelessly to make sure us and the bridal party were taken care of) they let us know that there was rain in the forecast and if we wanted to start the ceremony a few minutes early we could to hopefully miss the rain. We did and even though we had a few sprinkles during the ceremony, the rain didn't start down pouring until all of our guests were safely under the tent and happy. If they were not on the ball as much as they had been, then all of our guests would have been soaked! I cannot say enough great things about our experience at Harrington and I have told all of my engaged (and soon to be engaged) friends about our experience and that they should have their wedding there too! I love Harrington Farm and I am so happy that we made the decision to share our special day with everyone there.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Callie W

After attending so many other weddings, my husband and I wanted a venue that was a little more unique and a little more us. Harrington Farm is the perfect balance of elegance and rustic charm. Their staff is incredible and so responsive. They were there every step of the way... Read More to check-in, follow-up and answer all of our random questions. They were very accommodating and took detailed notes and followed-up on every request to make sure our wedding day was perfect. And it was! We are still receiving compliments from our guests on everything from the venue to the food to the staff working that day. In rainy weather, they had umbrellas ready and plenty of alternative options available for gorgeous photos in covered places. Cindy and Sharon made sure the day ran smoothly and took care of everything behind the scenes. The food was outstanding and the presentation was beautiful! The room was set-up exactly as I envisioned it to be and the attention to detail was top-notch. Our wedding was everything we imagined and more.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Julie F

We continue to get compliments two months later about how wonderful the wedding was and how beautiful the venue. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The staff helped everything go smoothly and the wedding definitely lived up to the vision we had for our special day!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Morgan S

We got married on 7/7/17 and I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Harrington Farm. This was the perfect venue for us (especially since they’re dog friendly!). We were looking for a rustic barn like-setting and this was the ideal location. Traci, our wedding... Read More planner was amazing and helped us every step of the way. The whole planning process was very organized and our wedding day turned out to be perfect! I can’t think of one thing that I would have changed. The food was amazing and the coffee bar was a great addition to the evening…everyone loved it! They also have a great list of vendors that I highly recommend. A lot of the guests came up to me after and said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Thank you Traci and everyone at Harrington Farm for making our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Mary Ann H

Our daughter's wedding reception was recently held at Harrington Farm and we just want to add our accolades for a five star event. Everything leading up to the process was not only painless but very exciting. The planning from the first look to the tasting to the final event... Read More went off without a hitch (or if there was one we didn't know about it, which is amazing in itself). We were the second event of that day and you wouldn't have guessed it. Everything looked gorgeous and everyone seemed fresh and ready to go. The food was outstanding, they had all our decor set out as asked, cocktail hour was lively. Having a block of time to take photos in the beautiful surroundings made for some incredible art. Most of all, Jess, Sharon, and Cynthia running the day made for a completely stress free and highly enjoyable party. They made sure all of the precious moments were captured (sunset on Mt. Wachusett is a work of art in itself). All of Harrington Farm's vendors are also stellar, and we highly recommend looking at that list. All in all, we have a lifetime of memories and could not have been more pleased with everything about this beautiful gem of a venue!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Karen B

We got married here on May 28th, 2017 and we must say, it's the best decision we ever made! The moment we visited the venue, we knew this was the place for us. Pictures don't do this place justice! We initially met with Traci and she is someone who exudes poise and... Read More professionalism. Traci and her colleagues are very organized, very pleasant to work with, and they make the wedding planning process that much smoother! They're very communicative, and always readily available and responsive. They were in communication with all of our other vendors which was so helpful! We also had Cindy and Sharon as our bridal attendants that day and they were fantastic! They even took care of one of my bridesmaids who fainted during the ceremony throughout the day, and for that I was very thankful for. We were also grateful to them for making sure we ate throughout the night. We didn't get a chance to eat the hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour since we were taking pictures, but they made sure to have them waiting for us at our table when we arrived at the reception, as well as take care of our drink requests. Our guests could not get over how beautiful our venue was from our outside ceremony to the inside reception. The place is a beautiful place to take pictures, inside and outside. The wedding guests were also very pleased with the food provided at the cocktail hour and at the reception. They also took advantage of the coffee bar that was just recently added by the venue, which many of our guests really loved! Guests, as well as my husband and I, were so pleased as to how smooth the whole day went! I could not recommend this venue enough!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Dianel Y

My husband and I got married at Harrington Farm on May 20, 2017. Not to set the bar too high, but everything was literally perfect and we can't say that even a minor detail went wrong during the whole event. We picked the venue because of its beauty and the amazing reviews we... Read More read about the food and service, but what we got was so much more than we expected. First, working with Traci was an absolute dream. She runs a tight ship and knew EXACTLY how to translate our vision into reality. She recommended amazing vendors and never once made us feel like we were one of hundreds. Her attention to detail and attentiveness to our needs was unparalleled during our two year planning process. When it came to the day of, her team (especially Grace) made us and our guests feel like royalty. All of the food was SPECTACULAR, it tasted exactly as it did during our group tasting and our guests absolutely loved it. They recently added a beautiful coffee bar with delicious treats that was an absolute HIT. The gorgeous fireplace offered our guests variety in activities during the night as many of them went out to smoke cigars while others danced the night away inside. There is honestly nothing that we can flag as having gone less than perfectly. I would highly recommend the venue and the team! Thank you for making our day so perfect.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Allysa Z

Perfection. Best wedding decision we made was booking with Harrington Farms. Book Harrington Farm NOW if it is available you will not regret it. There are no words to describe how wonderful Harrington Farm location was, how great the food was, but most importantly how great... Read More the employees were. We worked with Jess to coordinate just about everything- and Harrington Farm had our backs the whole way. They were very clear with communication, answered all of our odd questions, and helped us plan the whole wedding. On the day of the bridal coordinators and attendants and events managers were AMAZING! They were available to help us with whatever we needed. Made sure we ate and helped us stay on track all night. Food was spectacular, wait staff was so friendly and the venue look simply perfect! Such an amazing day for us.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Grace L

We got married on 11.5.16 At Harrington Farm and it was amazing from beginning to end. Traci made planning the event so easy, answering questions whenever we had them and she helped us make decisions on things we were clueless about! On our wedding day our bridal attendant... Read More Sharon and event Manager Cindy were amazing making sure everything was on time and went according to plan. The best part was that I didn't have to worry about a thing, I just got to enjoy the day!! We had so many compliments on the food as well as how lovely the venue was. Everything was so perfect, I would highly recommend Harrington Farm!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Iain A

We had our wedding at Harrington Farms this past September. It’s a huge testament to the staff at Harrington Farms that something that is normally hectic and stressful was instead amazingly laid-back and still resulted in our dream wedding. We researched hundreds of venues, and... Read More from our first phone call Harrington Farms was head and shoulders above the other places we worked with. Incredible staff, beautiful location, attention to every detail, and amazing value - it immediately became our first choice and we felt lucky to book it for a New England autumn wedding. The entire year, we were guided and looked after by the dedicated and caring staff of Harrington Farms. Harrington’s staff are diligent and organized, keeping you on track, quickly responding to all questions, and patiently walking you through the process. Because they know the venue so well and see so many events there, they give great advice on how to put together the ceremony that you want. Special mention also of the tasting event in the spring, which is included as part of your wedding package. You get to visit the venue with other couples, try all the snacks, appetizers, drinks, and main courses, and meet the staff and vendors. The wedding itself was perfect. Everything had been pulled together just how wanted it - even changes we asked for 24 hours before the wedding were taken care of. The rehearsal was effective and left everyone knowing exactly what to do. All of the items we dropped off the day before (special wedding glasses, a camera and scrapbook, decorations, gift bags, etc) were looked after and placed exactly how we asked. Lots of moving parts, handled exceptionally well in every case. The event was managed perfectly - the transitions from the garden ceremony to the cocktail hour (underneath a beautiful tent) to the indoor dinner went smoothly. Every staff member was attentive and gracious to all of our guests. The bridal attendant looked after the bride and made sure that she could forget about the details and instead enjoy everything about the day. The reviews of the venue from our guests were unanimously off the charts. The beauty of the location was frequently mentioned, everyone loved the Harrington Farm food (we frequently heard that it was the best they had had at a wedding), and the positive and fun atmosphere created by the staff received a lot of plaudits. Every aspect of the ceremony was organized and managed, setting the stage for guests to just enjoy the night. Overall: dedicated, organized, and caring staff, extreme attention to detail, lots of in-house options for decorations/food, beautiful location, variety within the venue (garden, tent, indoors), good facilities for bride/groom/bridal party, and expert event planning. Most importantly, an absolute commitment to staging the wedding that you want. For the amount of work that they do, the price is incredible value. A huge thank you to our Harrington wedding planners, Traci and Jess, that worked with us for 12 months and put together our dream wedding. You couldn’t ask for more dedicated and talented staff members. We are absolutely happy with our choice of Harrington Farms, an incredible organization in every way.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jocelyn B

We were married at Harrington Farm in August and it was everything we could have dreamed of. Every area of the venue is beautiful, we really loved being able to utilize the sperry tent for cocktail hour as well as the patio and our guests loved being able to use the patio and... Read More outdoor fireplace when they needed a break from the dance floor. Traci and all of the staff at Harrington were beyong professional, I didn't have an issue the entire time, and I actually felt really at ease with the wedding planning process because they had all of the details under control at Harrington. On the day of our wedding we had Sharon helping us for the day and she was just such a wonderful person. Literally by our sides the entire night, helpling me with my dress or flowers, holding the door for us, giving us advice on little transitions here and there, bringing us food and drinks. We really really appreciated it and it made our day that much better. Lastly, all of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I really wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meg H

My husband and I cannot begin to express our deepest gratitude and thanks to Harrington Farm for making our wedding the most perfect, smooth, lovely, and over-the-top amazing day we could have ever imagined! The venue itself is breathtaking, and our guests were blown away by how... Read More beautiful it was and raved about the food all night long (and continue to do so)!! That was a HUGE reason why we chose Harrington Farm in the first place. But aside from it's beauty and spectacular food (really spectacular) it was the people that made this so special for us and our guests! We felt so taken care of by the staff, as did our guests, which is not something I've encountered at most weddings. A special thank you to Traci, Jess, Steve, and Amanda, for being so present and accommodating, and guiding us through the whole process. We got to show up to our wedding knowing that everything was going to be perfect, and that was because of you! A million thanks to you and your staff for a day we will treasure forever! <3

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Brittany C

My husband and I got married a week and a half ago on Sunday Oct 2, 2016 at Harrington Farms. It was the happiest and most beautiful day of my life - and Harrington Farm was a big contributor to this happiness. Working with Traci, Jess and all the wedding coordinators was a... Read More pleasure from the moment we selected the venue until we left the night of. They were so helpful, attentive, flexible and made all the decisions so much easier to make. We had our ceremony inside and even though it was not planned initially that way, I couldn't have envisioned it any other way. The lit fireplace inside and on the patio were stunning and really set a cozy and romantic mood. It rained earlier in the day, so the photos we took later had a glimmering misty look to them, which came out amazing! Overall the experience, food, decor, and service of Harrington Farm was Top Notch! I will recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Tania T

My husband and I had our wedding at Harrington Farm back in May of 2016. We fell in love with the venue when we visited it in November of 2014. From the very beginning the staff was amazing, attentive, professional and friendly. Traci was so patient through the whole planning... Read More process. On the day of our wedding the entire staff was absolutely amazing. Every single one of our guests was in awe of the food, the atmosphere and the entire place. It couldn't have been more perfect. I would give anything to go back and do it again! I can't thank Harrington Farm enough for making our day so special and memorable. Not only for me and my husband but for all of our loved ones and friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart....

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Amanda C

Having our wedding at Harrington Farm was a dream come true. It was the second venue we had looked at and we knew right away it was the place for us. From the very beginning, we felt taken care of. We worked with Jess and she was incredible. Every detail, question, or concern... Read More was promptly answered. The venue was also a great resource for all of our other vendors. The venue itself is gorgeous and the food is amazing. All of our guests said it was one of the best places they had ever been to a wedding. The entire planning process was very organized and our wedding day itself went so smoothly that we were able to enjoy every moment. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Meaghan H

My husband and I were married this past May and I cannot say enough about Harrington Farm. They helped us through every step of the planning process, had an answer to every question, and when our wedding day finally arrived they made us feel right at home. Our day was absolutely... Read More perfect and there is not a single thing I would change. Everyone had a smile on their face and every one of my guests raved about the food, staff, and how gorgeous the facility is. I would recommend Harrington Farm to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Victoria C

Wow! We are so thankful for the amazing team at Harrington Farm. Everything truly was seamless. My husband and I were treated very well with personal attendance. The coordinator was as involved as we needed her to be- she even stepped in to bustle my dress when we needed... Read More help. The location is beautiful and the food was delicious- feeling very thankful!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana C

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience working with Harrington Farm. Not only did we have the most stunningly gorgeous wedding, but the whole day went off without a hitch! The staff there is extremely professional and so organized! Jess, our event coordinator,... Read More worked with us for months to plan out every detail and ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Any time I reached out to her with questions I felt like I was her only client even though I know she was working with hundreds of people. Every detail was executed perfectly and I could not be happier with the whole experience. I highly recommend Harrington for your ceremony and reception location! You will not regret it!