Tulsa, OK

Create a memorable event with historical elegance!

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

2210 S Main St, Tulsa, OK

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Sharon L

The Harwelden Mansion is a gorgeous venue to host an intimate wedding and reception that will have guests raving!

Perfect reception venue

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Allison S

I had my reception here and it was wonderful! Everyone loved it and had so much fun!

Harwelden Was Like Stepping into a Classy Dream

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Vikki P

I only needed to see the Harwelden once to know it was the right venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. We worked out the setup so that the ceremony was in front of the mansion by the statue of the frolicking lute player and the reception was inside the mansion. The... Read More mansion staff like to keep it simple and allow you to choose your own vendors but they also have great recommendations. It was a pleasure to work with the laid back Becky Adrian. If you like things a bit vintage with flexible vendor options, days and hours - then I whole-heartedly recommend the Harwelden Mansion for you.

Beautiful Setting for my Big Day!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Amanda B

The Harwelden Mansion was everything I could possibly want for my wedding as far as it's looks. I do wish they would provide a little more in the way of tables and chairs. They say you can have up to 150 guests but then there are only 100 white garden chairs. It's very difficult... Read More to get a hold of anyone on the phone. Specifically Victor who is supposed to unlock the door, move furniture etc. I had asked for the portrait to be moved and the bar to be removed and neither were. Given these were small problems that were eventually fixed, but irritating all the same. I loved the women who I talked to in the office beforehand. It was a gorgeous venue and most everything went how I wanted...I just had to work a bit harder for it.

Perfect Ceremony Site

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Shayna D

My husband and I got married at Harwelden Mansion in Tulsa last month. We went for a tour several months before to scope it out, and as soon as we saw it-we both fell in love with it. The mansion is beautiful, inside and out. The rates are very reasonable, we paid $400 for 3... Read More hours. This was the least expensive venue we toured-and it was also probably the nicest. We had our ceremony outside in the back, the setup they have outside is absolutely amazing and was perfect for my outdoor wedding vision. We worked with two different coordinators from Harwelden and both were very friendly and kind-wonderful to work with. We did happen to have some miscommunication regarding setup policies, but the coordinator gave us an extra hour at no charge to help us out with setup time. Harwelden was picture-perfect for our wedding and I'm so glad we found it while scouring the internet for venues! I would definitely recommend using Harwelden!

Perfect location

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Ashley D

Harwelden was a great venue for our daughter's wedding. She was able to select her own caterer's and music. We had about 100 guests and the space was great and had a beautiful patio and view.

Afternoon at Harwelden Mansion

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Tabatha H

After much searching, we decided that Harwelden Mansion was the perfect place for us! It is not only gorgeous, it is very affordable (our time was less than $1,000 and included rehearsal time, but the most expensive time frame is still less than $3,000) and the staff is fabulous... Read More to work with. We were not required to use specific vendors nor is a caterer required--we self-catered with no problem. Licensed bartenders are required by law I think; this did not apply to us because we did not have a bar, but you can still choose your own. Many tables and chairs are included in the rental fee. This saved a lot of money as we only rented dishes and linens! There are many ceremony options because of the size and beauty of the house and grounds. We chose the landing at the stain glass windows, but had considered the back patio or koi pond. This worked well with the boy choir on the 2nd floor and the harpist tucked neatly in the corner of the landing (all ideas of the staff). The staff was extremely flexible and the guests never saw them. They stayed late to meet with me and answered my millions of phone calls and emails quickly and efficiently. My guests raved about the beauty of the mansion and how gorgeous the wedding was! It is so beautiful that we only needed centerpieces for the tables and a few plants for the landing where we were married. Fabulous place and gorgeous affair with VERY MINIMAL EFFORT!

Reviewed on 4/25/2012 Jill W

The mansion was beautiful and everything we dreamed of. Everything went smoothly except we had a couple of occasions where appointments got mixed up and when we showed up to look at the mansion or have our coordinator draw up a sketch of the days events there was no one there... Read More and we had to reschedule the appointment. That was frustrating.

Harwelden Mansion was perfect for my reception

Reviewed on 12/20/2011 Sara W

I loved Harwelden for my November wedding! It is so beautiful. All of my guests were blown away by this venue.

TO Harwelden Mansion