Your Most Unique Wedding Design Detail Begins Here

What differentiates us from the standard bridal salon is the expertise and design detail we provide to each client. Our bridal veil and headpiece designs are created individually by hand, tailored to the look and wedding day style of every bride. Every finished design leaves our showroom perfected as though it were being worn by a family member. That's why many of our former brides feel like family. Consider Headpiece.com if you are looking for something really special!

Custom Designs, Fashion

621 Newark Pompton Tpke, Pompton Plains, NJ (973) 835-0936

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Shannon P

My experience with Marie was truly incredible! She help me custom design a very sentimental piece for my wedding and made the experience incredibly meaningful. She made me feel like I was THE most important bride instead of just "another client". She helped me create a custom... Read More vintage veil with a family heirloom which will be the perfect addition to my wedding day and will help bring my mother into my wedding day after her untimely passing a few months ago. She helped me get through what could have been a very difficult experience and helped me turn it into something very positive and something to look forward to. A+++ rating. Marie is AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Danielle D

What can I say about Marie but that she is pure talent. From the moment we wakes in, she made us feel like royalty. She is so incredibly knowledgeable and has such a keen eye for detail and design. Marie is handcrafting the most gorgeous veil for my wedding and I can't wait to... Read More be one of her brides. Her unique artistry is one that does not go unnoticed. Everything she creates is handcrafted and so telling of her style. If you are looking for a truly one of a kind experience, look no further. You will be delighted. Thanks, Marie! You are a gem!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Nicole H

Marie truly saved the day for me and my veil. I purchased a veil at a sample sale, and, in all the excitment, didn't even think about it when they handed it to me wrapped up in a bag. I brought it home and didn't take it out until a month later as I was worried to mess it up.... Read More After I put it on to show my sister, she noticed a hole right in a prime spot on the veil. There is applique all along the edge and up the center, and the hole was in no man's land, a totally random spot! I was devestated. Luckily my mother suggested we go over to see Marie at headpiece.com. After showing her the veil she found a piece of lace applique that was basically identical to the applique on my veil. What she did to this veil is OUTSTANDING! It honestly looks even better than it did originally. Her attention to detail is exquisite. She not only fixed the problem but elevated the original design. My one regret is not going to her initially! She also texted me while working on the veil to tell me she found a second hole, and asked me if I wanted her to repair that as well. I love that she consulted with me first before going ahead with it, although I would have trusted her to do what she thought was best anyway. She made the whole process so easy and reassuring for me. I can not wait to wear it on my wedding day, and hopefully save it for my future daughter. I would advise anyone looking at sample veils to re-think their decision, or at least have an eagle eye and inspect it before walking away with it, which is what I wish I would have done! Marie also has beautiful jewlery in her shop, I purchased a pair of earrings and a bracelet for my wedding as well. This is one-stop shopping. I can't reccommend Headpiece.com enough! I'm sure every bride that visits the store will have an equally amazing experience.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Donna S

I have to say, headpiece.com and Marie Coda Hunt truly made my daughter's dream come true. Marie made her the most exquisite veil (the veil of her dreams) for her wedding on July 30, 2016. She loved it so much she planned on making it a family heirloom. Unfortunately, at the... Read More reception, her veil was ripped when someone accidentally stepped on it. Megan was heartbroken. Marie heard the story and took the veil and cut it down and refinished it for her. Not only that, but she made her another veil to exactly match the original and sent them to her for Christmas. What other vendor does that? It blew us away. I cannot recommend headpiece.com highly enough. Megan cried when she got it. Marie is such a caring person and not only listens, but hears what her brides want. I am so impressed and grateful that I am putting my email address on this review. [email protected] Email me if you have any doubts. This was by far our best wedding vendor ever........and I have 3 married. LOL

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Laura C

When I first started looking for a veil, I could only find stiff tulle pieces that were not at all what I wanted, until another bridal shop owner actually suggested headpiece.com in Pompton Plains. They had the beautiful, soft lace that I wanted and so much more. Marie also... Read More helped me design an amazing custom headpiece to accompany it. She made me feel so special and offered the perfect balance between artistic expertise and attention to detail with respect of my own style and ideas. She is simply the best!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Lauren T

Marie is as passionate about people as she is about her work. I wanted something very simple and classic - just a long, sheer veil with no accessories. Even though it is clear Marie loves designing intricate custom pieces, she did a wonderful job of listening and adapting to... Read More what I was looking for while still helping me think outside the box. She carefully considers every detail, from how the cut of the veil will work with the silhouette of your dress, to the setting of your ceremony and the exact measurement of your train. While the headpiece.com experience feels couture, Marie is happy to work within your budget to deliver something beautiful. I loved my veil, and loved working with Marie!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Brittany H

I wasn't going to wear a viel for my wedding until I found the most amazing one on Pinterest. After asking around and not finding what I wanted it stores, I reached out to Marie. She was not only able to make the viel of my dreams but she also did it professionally and with such... Read More attention to detail. It was so fun collaborating and seeing it come together! I recommend Marie to every new bride I know!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Christine B

I can not say enough about Marie and her beautiful creations. My sister got her wedding veil from headpiece.com as did my niece for her first holy communion so when it came time to shop for my veil there was no doubt where to go. What I did not expect was Marie's dedication to... Read More making sure the veil was everything I ever dreamed it would be. She was able to match the lace perfectly to my dress and went above and beyond to add a little sparkle and make sure I felt like a million bucks that day. Without a doubt I did :) Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Brianna C

Marie is truly a master of her craft and is a visionary for any bride looking for a special, custom headpiece for her wedding. From her creative suggestions, to the execution and countless texts, visits and calls to the shop, I never once felt pressured or uncomfortable! Marie... Read More created a headpiece for me with various elements, custom fitting it for my head [it did not move or fall out of place once!] and my headpiece is still being talked about months after my wedding. If you have the opportunity and pleasure to work with someone as talented as Marie for your wedding or event, consider yourself lucky to be working with the best. Thank you again Marie for seeing my vision and making me look absolutely stunning on my wedding day!

Marie Hunt

My passion for design has brought me to the top of my game. Since the opening of Headpiece.com, we have had the pleasure of designing for over 10,000 brides. Every day we unlock the door is just as exciting as our first day in May of 1999. For me, designing doesn't end at the close of the business day. Designing is 24/7...creating something new in my mind, tweaking a prototype, or dreaming of beginning a new wedding fashion trend. The ultimate reward is having our designs become a part of a family history and imprinted on the heart of our bride and in the eyes of her spouse.