Custom | Heirloom Redesign | Bridal

SHE’S THE ONE! That much you know. Now, how about that ring? You’re looking for the perfect symbol of your love but everything out there looks the same, and she’s never been one to follow the crowd. Let’s work together to make the ring of her dreams! My design aesthetic is distinctive & artful with a hint of traditional luxury. Choose from many customizable engagement ring designs or work with me to make her a one-of-a-kind stunner that will leave her breathless! You don’t have to know anything about jewelry to start the process-I have years of experience weaving love stories into wedding rings. We can work within your budget and deadlines, the custom design process averages between 6-10 weeks. Contact me to get started; I’d be honored to be a part of your love story!

Earrings, Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Wedding Rings, Rings

14 Maine Street, Fort Andross, Mill Two, 2nd Flr, Brunswick, ME (207) 214-6382
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Kristen F

This woman is the best!!! Her designs are a unique twist on classic styles, organic, soft, and oh so elegant. Every time I look at my hand, I imagine I'm staring at twinkling stars of the night sky. On top of being a brilliant designer, she's a super cool gal! We spent the day... Read More designing my wedding band, trying on all the jewels in her studio, getting our nails done and getting to know each other, and eating cake!! She has also been helping me on my search for the perfect dress. Having met her is such a treat and has added such a personal touch to this huge decision....aka what ring do I want to wear everyday for the rest of my life!! I'm thrilled that my sweetheart chose to work with Heather. She is a diamond in the rough!

2017-03-07T13:48:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was great fun spending the day with you and talking about jewels and all things girly! And I can't wait to create a beautiful ring for that you'll love wearing for the rest of your life!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Jess L

Heather is an amazing jeweler. For our 10th wedding anniversary, my husband and I wanted to update my wedding and engagement ring to give it more sparkle and personality. Working with Heather was a dream. She was receptive to my ideas and offered suggestions that made my ideas... Read More even better. I got the ring of my dreams and an heirloom I will treasure for the rest of my life. Working with Heather was the best decision I made.

Heather Perry

Your wedding is the story of your love, the day of your dreams. This is how I feel about designing jewelry. When I was a girl I had a gaudy, plastic, purple gumball machine ring. I loved that ring. It evoked dreams of chivalrous love that every little girl believes possible. That childhood dream inspires each piece of jewelry I design today. I’ve had some practice-over 20 years! In that time I’ve helped many couples express the story of their love in the most important jewelry they’ll ever own-their rings! Ready to get your ring story started? I can't wait to hear what you have in mind! xo, H