Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Texas Hill Country (214) 952-6109

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Hazel K

I've known Amber for the past 2 years as we started planning our wedding. She was available for emails and texts throughout. As our big day neared, she was truly there to help me stay calm - I can tell you she eased my stress levels down! I completely trusted Amber and her team... Read More to handle our wedding weekend smoothly - and it did. Hailey, our head planner on the day of, executed everything so efficiently. We were highly impressed. We felt taken care of. Often she would ask if we needed anything. We had waters in the getaway car. She executed decisions on the spot due to minor issues that arose and made the flow of our wedding smoother. Every penny we paid Heavenly Day was worth it. Not only that, but I also gained a friend in Amber as we worked together in the two years leading up to our big day. I highly recommend hiring HDE to organize your wedding - you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lauren M

I could not be happier that I hired Amber and the Heavenly Day Events team as the month of coordinator for my wedding! On our wedding day, everything went so well - my husband and I could not be happier! I was so excited when Amber herself decided to work on my wedding! From... Read More the get go, having her on my team was so helpful - she provides all sorts of tools for the bride to reference throughout the planning stages and was always quick to respond to any question I sent her way, no matter how small. And when the wedding got closer, I was so GLAD to have her on my side! From the venue walk-through to the grand exit, Amber and Hailey (her assistant for the day of my wedding) had it all under control. On the day of, Hailey was already at the venue when I arrived and she immediately took any responsibility off my shoulders, I finally got to take a deep breath and really begin enjoying my day! Having Amber and Hailey there was the very best. I don't know what I would have done with out them! Catering ran into a couple of behind the scenes issues right before the reception, but thanks to the hard work of the Heavenly Day Events team, neither my husband and I nor our guests noticed! When I met with other vendors, they were always excited to learn that Amber was on the team - I kept hearing "Amber's the best in town!". My family was so thrilled with how professional and friendly Amber was on the day. And with how smoothly everything went! Thank you Amber and Hailey for making our day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Zach T

As the officiant and guest at a recent wedding conducted by Heavenly Day, here is a note that I sent to Amber after the event: "You did an AMAZING job!!! You are SO GOOD at what you do! It takes a truly special person to make weddings come together and pull off the execution of... Read More it all, but you did it flawlessly. Thank you for all of your hard work!" Amber is far and away the best...the...BEST...wedding coordinator I have ever had the pleasure to work with. As a wedding official a coordinator can be a real hindrance or a blessing from God. Amber was a blessing to me and to all who were involved. She checks all the boxes of what you'd want in a wedding planner...professional, courteous, prompt, excellent communication before and after the ceremony, and Amber is so kind, friendly, and approachable. Hiring Amber to plan your wedding will be the best decision you make. Let her take all of the stress away from you as she can put together a plan and then execute that plan with flawless precision. As somebody who has been to more weddings than I can count, the one Amber planned and coordinated was the most well-run and well-organized wedding I have ever...EVER...attended. Not to mention the most beautiful! Call Amber today!

2017-05-02T09:37:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Zach! You are so kind to take the time to leave a note and your words are so touching. As I said at rehearsal, I'm in this industry for a lot of reasons and they are all personal and meaningful but mainly because... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Zach T

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Chris R

Amber and her team were amazing from start to finish. During my wife and I's fifteen month engagement, Amber was responsive to all of my wife's emails, even when I often took a back site in the planning process. No detail was too small to be given Amber's full attention and... Read More consideration. The wedding planning process can be stressful and its often easy to lose site of what you are preparing for. Amber made sure that we not only enjoyed participating in the planning stages, but also that our wedding day was more than we had hoped for. When it rained on the day of our out of town, outdoor wedding, Amber and her team were in town early to make sure that our guests and wedding party were focused on the importance of the occasion and not the weather. Amber's team really expected the unexpected. She made sure that the venue and vendors were prepared to adapt to the weather. She scrambled for the extra accommodations that the rain made necessary. We couldn't have been happier with the results and my wife and I often joke about how, in hindsight, were glad that it rained because it forced all of our guests to be closer together and it gave us an unforgettable story. Thank you, Heavenly Day Events, for a truly incredible day and a job well done!

2017-04-19T09:47:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Chris. The entire vendor team couldn't have been more proud to serve you guys. You both demonstrated such a positive attitude with the rain and are now my poster examples of how headspace can make or break a day! Happy marriage!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Samantha H

I have never been in so much stress in my life. My first planner at Heavenly Day Events was very sweet and great to work with, however she QUIT the company half way through my engagement. I was then stuck with a very YOUNG and by YOUNG I mean 18 year old planner that is the... Read More owner's niece. I was caused nothing but stress the entire time working with this company and now have to find another one in 50 short days and start from scratch.

2017-04-19T09:43:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Sam, this obviously isn't the outcome either of us desired. I hate that you are overwhelmed and stressed, something I would never want for anyone. With communication, I know we could have provided the best experience and wish you would have returned my call... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Therese R

Amber is the cream of the crop when it comes to wedding planners! She is your non stop advocate when it comes to coordinating with vendors and planning out logistics. She gave honest, candid and reasonable advice throughout the entire process and she is always there to lend an... Read More ear. Amber is super responsive, very organized (not even kidding weeks out from the wedding and i didn't feel stressed because I knew Amber had it on lock down) OH, and did I mention she is FUN?! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. On the day of my wedding she went above and beyond even recruiting her husband as an extra hand because it was POURING rain on my wedding day and in my huge dress we needed a secure way to get me down to the chapel - thank you again, John! My favorite part about Amber though is she not only cares about making the wedding the best night of your life but she cares about you and your future marriage, and is a fresh reminder about what this process is all about because believe me you can certainly lose sight along the way. Thank you so much Amber and the entire Anderson family. You guys are the BEST and we cannot thank you guys enough!! Love love love love love! Wish I could give her 10 stars. But I'll settle for 5. :)

2017-04-19T09:45:41 Response from the vendor

You are so good to me! I so much enjoyed our year + of planning together and couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of your day. You radiate joy in a special way and I thank you for your friendship!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Lorraine B

As a bride who just wanted to have a fun day, I couldn't imagine my wedding without Amber! I felt incredibly happy on the day of my wedding and a big part of that was because I knew I had Amber on my side and I had nothing to worry about, I left it all in her hands. She is... Read More organized, kept me on track with planning and was truly heaven sent when it came to communicating with my vendors. She's also just a really good person and very sweet! I recommend Heavnely Day for the bride that needs that extra push to get details finalized, wants to be worry free on her wedding day all while keeping her sanity because wedding planning can be stressful. Thank you Amber for being sweet, guiding me through the process and having the foresight to be sure I got photos of all the details I worked so hard on! Jeff and I will also hold a special place for you in our hearts.

2017-04-19T09:48:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Lorraine! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some love. I have so much enjoyed keeping in touch over social media and watching you guys grow in marriage and adventure. Thank you for trusting us with your day and for supporting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Bogan D

I don't know what I would have done without Amber on our team! She kept me so organized and prepared throughout the planning process. And we only hired her for the day of coordination! I don't see how people manage without someone like Amber guiding them through this crazy... Read More process. And I can't believe how helpful she was every step of the way even though we only technically hired her for the day of the event. It was nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of. She offered some really great advice. And with all the chaos of the big day, she kept everything going just like we planned! Amber is sweet, so professional and down-to-earth. She wants whatever YOU want. She never tried to talk me into something I wasn't comfortable with. Hire Amber. You won't regret it. The BEST thing she did for us happened less than 2 hours before our wedding ceremony. My husband realized he hadn't printed his vows for our officiant. Oops. I don't think he contacted Amber at all throughout the entire process, but he emailed her. She responded immediately and solved the problem instantly. She found a place to print them and got them to our officiant without involving anyone else. WHEW! I didn't even know that happened until a few weeks after the wedding when my new husband confessed. haha Thank God for Amber!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Amani D

Amber and her team were there to pull off my daughter's wedding dream. Everything went perfectly and provided me with the opportunity to have fun without worry. Heavenly Day is a winner.

2017-04-19T09:49:41 Response from the vendor

Of course! You guys were such a blast. I'm counting down the days until our publication for Amani and Josh goes live in May. It will be so much fun to relive it all.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Holly M

Amber was AMAZING! I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding coordinator. Throughout the planning process, she was responsive and efficient. On the day of the wedding she seamlessly managed several crises that arose (including a ceremony music mishap and... Read More major guest transportation issue...both of which were quickly resolved thanks to Amber!) In addition to being an excellent wedding planner, I personally enjoyed working with her (and wish I had an excuse to stay in contact!) All around, Amber enhanced not only the wedding planning process, but my and my husband's wedding day experience. ​

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Heavenly Day Events will absolutely exceed your expectations! They are accommodating, understanding, and genuine people who WANT to see your day run smoothly. From the very beginning they are informative and caring. They provide you with a list of caterers that are reasonable... Read More for your budget. They are there for advice when you just aren't sure about decisions to be made. I was an absolute wreck the day of our rehearsal dinner. By the time Amber showed up it became apparent that I had nothing to worry about and that she was prepared to handle anything. I was nervous (maybe a bit emotional) and I know I couldn't have possibly done it without Amber. The day of our wedding was a breeze- thanks to all that Amber had put into making my day as perfect as it was. My husband and I are still in awe about how smoothly the day of our wedding went and will come greatly recommended by the Morris family. If you are looking for a stress-free, fun, and beautiful wedding Heavenly Day Events is the wedding planner to book! Thank you, Amber, for going above and beyond for us and making it the happiest weekend of my life!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Michelle C

I cannot say enough kind words about Sierra and all she did for me throughout the wedding planning process. She dealt constantly with my crazy work travel schedule, OCD tendencies and general freakouts about the day that I tried to summarize in emails. She kept me on track to be... Read More sure that I wasn't forgetting any important details and was completely aware of what needed to be done by specific times. Our wedding was perfect. I have no doubt (and my mother and sister told me) that there were issues that popped up that I never even knew about. The the people I have to thank for that are the coordinators that were involved in our day. My husband and I both felt at ease the entire day that everything was being taken care of and we were not let down. I have no doubt that Sierra can handle anything that arises and does it flawlessly and with a smile on her face. Sierra was very organized and detail oriented which is a huge plus for me as someone who panics over details. The best explanation of what she did for us that day is that my bridesmaids all came up to me asking how on earth I had thought of everything. When I told them that I didn't but Sierra did, they were so impressed. From what my mother and sister told me, she was everywhere she needed to be to ensure everything ran smoothly and according to plan. Thank you for making the day exactly as we had pictured! We can't thank you enough for allowing us to enjoy our family and friends while everything was running according to plan!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Ryan M

Heavenly Day Events did a great job supporting me throughout my wedding planning process! There were some bumps along the way (a last minute change in planner due to the resignation of my original planner), but that only caused them to step up even more to help make my day... Read More seamless! My planner was a great advocate for me, as well as a hard worker, which allowed me to be relaxed the whole day of my wedding, knowing I was in great hands!

2016-04-13T17:03:41 Response from the vendor

Ryan! Your wedding was so flippin pretty! We cannot wait to see the magic captured by your photographer. And we couldn't be more proud of the compliment you've left about our team. Industry turnover totally stinks but is pretty expected as life changes I suppose.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 LAURA C

Heavenly Day Events is wonderful! Our wedding was amazing and I have no doubt that the people to thank for that are the coordinators that were involved in our day! I am sure there were issues behind the scenes but what is amazing is that the bride and groom were not aware of... Read More these issues. I have no doubt that these ladies can take on any problem and find a solution with a smile of their faces! During our engagement we worked with 3 different coordinators for varying reasons that were completely understandable; at no point was I concerned for the quality of service I would be given because they are all incredible women who are very organized and detail oriented. Amber, Sierra, and Hailey worked very hard for my husband and I, and it was very much appreciated! Hailey on the day of our wedding wasn't fazed by anything, or she has a great poker face because she just kept smiling no matter what was happening which helped keep my calm. I think one of the best complements that can be given to these ladies is that one of our wedding guests approached my father and told him that our wedding was possibly the best run wedding they had been to and asked how we had done it … my father pointed at Hailey standing in the corner with her clipboard and said it was because of the coordinators! Guests weren't aware of their presence but they were exactly where they needed to be to help the wedding go as planned! I wish I could hug each one of them and thank them for bringing all of our planning to life and making everything run smoothly!

2016-04-13T17:06:19 Response from the vendor

Laura, you and Garth are such sweet souls! Thank you so much for taking the change with such grace. A baby coming a month early can be scary and I was so touched by your care for me despite THIS being YOUR big season. It... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Rebecca M

I cannot begin to express how amazing Amber and her team at Heavenly Day Events are! From our first phone conversation, Amber made the entire process easy. Both my husband and I are working professionals in demanding jobs and Amber made it possible to have the wedding of our... Read More dreams without hours of undue stress! Heavenly Day took care of so many details we didn’t even realize we needed to worry about and provided resources and inspirations for decorations and invitations and anything else we needed. Amber worked with all of our vendors and ensured everyone was synchronized and operating in harmony on our big day! We never had to worry and the peace of mind Amber brought us was worth any amount. Heavenly Day Events went above and beyond at every step to make our wedding a truly memorable event. We fully recommend Heavenly Day Events to anyone planning a wedding, they are truly amazing! Thank so very much Amber!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

I worked with Sierra - starting about a year ahead of time. She checked in with me periodically but was not intrusive. She had several tips to help with our planning. Once we got about three months out she reached out more frequently and we had one or two phone calls (I was... Read More planning this wedding from 1,500 miles away) to go over details. We had to change many of our plans at the last minute due to weather. I must say - and I never thought it was possible - Sierra was so much on top of everything that I (as the mother of the bride) did actually let go and enjoy my daughter's wedding knowing that Sierra would take care of every detail just as I would. And she did. As a very detail-oriented person this is not an endorsement I give lightly. She and her team took care of everything and anticipated every issue that came up. I could not have been more pleased. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Malorie S

I used Heavenly Day Events for day of coordination of my wedding in October. I worked with Sierra and couldn't have been happier! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, Sierra was easy to get a hold of and offered invaluable advice and suggestions on questions I had... Read More throughout the planning process. She made my wedding day stress free by managing all of my vendors and setting up my decor items just the way I imagined. Hiring Heavenly Day was by far the best choice I made in the entire wedding process. It's a no brainer!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Mary L

Amber Anderson and her team at Heavenly Day Events were an absolute dream to work with and made our wedding day (and the entire planning process) so much easier. I never had to worry that something wasn't on schedule or someone wasn't informed bc Amber took care of it all and... Read More clearly knew what she was doing. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She was worth every penny of her fee and much more!!

Amber is a dream to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Mary L

2015-11-11T09:03:22 Response from the vendor

I'm so grateful for your kind words and even more glad that you saw the value in our services. It means so much to me when clients are pleased! Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Camryn B

THIS is an amazing vendor, Oh Em Geeee!!! When I contacted Heavenly Day Events, it was rather late at night on a weekend and I wasn't expecting a response until the following week. Amber, the owner, replied to my email within the hour and gave me all of the information I... Read More asked for. While some of her services were initially out of my price range, she essentially created a package for me that worked well with my budget. She also took the time to speak with me the following week to walk me through any questions I had and just to give me an insight on her and the company. I was sold! When I spoke to my coordinator, Dana, for the first time, she was AMAZING! That was the case throughout the entire process. Dana is thorough, professional, kind, funny and calming. She listens, gives GREAT ideas and really handles a lot of the grunt work. Although I paid for a "Month of Coordinator" I got MUCH much more. They have both gone above and beyond to ensure me that IF there are any obstacles, they are resolved before they become a problem. The communication is clean and the work that is presented is of high professionalism AND passion! Amber and Dana are both amazing, the company is wonderful. They are a must have for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Jessica

Casey W. was a god-send. She is well-organized, calm, and extremely thoughtful. She understood what our goals were for our wedding (traditional meets BIG PARTY!), and she helped execute it perfectly. Our wedding had ~250 guests with a lot of moving parts, and she was able to... Read More coordinate it beautifully. We positively recommend Heavenly Day Events to any Austin bride.

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Hannah G

The Heavenly Day Events team is incredible! After signing our contract, we ended up having to change the date of our wedding. Amber was already booked on our new date, so she quickly introduced me to her wonderful co-worker Sierra. I will be forever grateful. Sierra is smart,... Read More funny and extremely organized. She went above and beyond and allowed my wedding planning experience to be exactly what I hoped for, stress free! Sierra tied up every loose end and created a flawless wedding experience. She is incredible easy to work with and provides great advice and wonderful, creative ideas that were very useful when I was beginning to get burnt out on planing. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner and will recommend Heavenly Day Events to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aimee H

Working with Amber at Heavenly Day Events is what my husband says was the best decision we had made during the wedding process. Since our spring wedding he has advised many of his newly engaged friends to hire Amber and her team. You know if a groom is advertising your... Read More services you do a good job! There was a change of coordinators from the beginning of when we contracted with Heavenly Day Events which caused some confusion, but It did not take long to work through the confusion. Amber really was a godsend and I owe her many sincere thanks for not only supporting my husband and I during this stressful time, but also for being both patient and understanding with us. We both work hectic schedules and Amber never once complained or made us feel bad for not being able to devote as much time to the wedding process as it deserves. Thank you Amber for helping make our big day go smoothly and beautifully!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Diana C

We absolutely LOVED Sierra! She really made our wedding a success. She took over about 6 weeks before my wedding and did all the last-minute coordination with my vendors, which really took so many responsibilities off my plate. Then on the day-of, she was so helpful, especially... Read More when the rain came! She organized our caterer to implement our rain plan and everything went off without a hitch. I would 100% recommend Sierra and Heavenly Day!