Heavenly Gourmet Catering

Catering to the San Antonio, Hill Country, and Austin area

Catering for all Budgets

Heavenly Gourmet Catering offers the best in fine foods for any occasion. Whether it be wedding, social function, or luncheon we will provide you with the best eating experience possible. Please give us a call for a complimentary taster at our private setting cafe. Prices start at $10 per person.

Cuisine

American, Italian, Latin American, Mexican

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Food + Catering

5005 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX Catering to the San Antonio, Hill Country, and Austin area (210) 496-9090

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Sabrina P

Delicious! Throughout the night and even after the wedding people are still talking about how delicious the food was! You get so much for your money. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Stephanie S

Oh my goodness! This was the BEST food! Everyone was raving about how delicious it was. My uncle came up to me and said "I have never been to a wedding where I liked the food and this was amazing. A total home run!" My dad is extremely picky and hard to please and even he... Read More couldn't get over how delicious everything was. The owner was the nicest person and made you feel like family and that your day was just as important to her. The staff was kind and on top of everything. There is not one thing to complain about and I would not change a thing!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Caitie W

Food was very good. Mac and cheese bar was the best part. All of the guests raved about it. Servers were friendly and attentive all night. Cons- Bartenders cut corners. They used the ice from the beer cooler for the drinks which was really gross. They had fresh ice in the back... Read More but didn't want to walk and get it. The maid of honor and wedding planner had to ask them to go get it mid wedding. They also didn't use the champagne flutes which we paid $1 a piece for. Also had to be asked by planner to do this. -Communication can be hard if you change numbers/orders at all. Just make sure you get a confirmation via email if you talk to someone different over the phone. I had the same conversation with several different people and I felt like I was losing my mind. Most people are really friendly...one is very rude. Overall, it's a really good value and great food. I would still use HG again for food, not for bar.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Diamond Y

Not only did everyone compliment the chicken, but they made sure my husband and I were able to eat! It's very hard to make chicken taste good when cooked in large quantities but they made it amazing! Everyone at the wedding loved the mac n cheese bar too! So glad I went with... Read More them!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ale P

Staff was very nice, food was delicious and they gave us a complementary late snack for booking on day of tasting. Communication was easy and they were very responsive to my requests.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Victoria A

These guys were amazing! Everyone was talking about how delicious their food was the whole night and afterwards. I was very impressed with how professional they were. I highly recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Ashley F

They did a great job!! The food was delicious and the late night ramen noodle bar was a HUGE hit! I always leave weddings hungry and did not want our guests to leave hungry - if they did, it was their own fault! Heavenly Gourmet stayed the entire night to bus tables since we... Read More used their glassware for the bar. That was such a nice perk, and they are crazy affordable. If you are looking for an affordable route without slacking on quality - these are your guys. They did excellent!! Even checking in multiple times throughout the night. I highly recommend them for any of your catering needs.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Aryn R

The food was soooooo good! We enjoyed all of our tastings, and our guests were very pleased with what they ate. We barely had time to eat at the wedding, so I'm very grateful that they boxed up leftovers and sent them home with us! We had the heavenly stuffed chicken, green... Read More beans, and mashed potatoes for our meal. We also had the Mac and cheese bar for later in the night. I think my guests were a little bummed that they couldn't keep getting more and more macaroni! Haha! They did a fabulous job and the wait staff was very professional and helpful. Also one of the most affordable caterers in the area. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Faith J

Heavenly Gourmet was a great option to help is celebrate our big day. Their food was good and came at a great price point. Their customer service before and on the day of were great.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Vanessa V

This team is amazing!!! From the tasting to the actual event, the staff was nothing but gracious and everybody couldn't stop talking about how delicious the food was!! Thank you so much Heavenly Gourmet for making our day unforgettable!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Lena M

The food was fantastic and they were very efficient in getting all 200 guests through a buffet line in record time.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Dalia V

Thank you heavenly gourmet! The food Was delicious- I got so many compliments and the service was 5 star⭐️ I will reccomend you guys to Everyone planning an event. Thank you again and happy holidays.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Jenna B

Heavenly Gourmet took such care in serving my daughter's wedding guests! I didn't worry about a thing as they delivered the BEST dinner buffet to our friends and family. I am still getting compliments on how good the food was that night, and I can't tell you how happy that... Read More makes me. I wanted to have a nice dinner, but on a budget, it didn't look like it was going to happen until our wedding planner suggested Heavenly Gourmet. I was shocked at what we got for the price and when it was so dang GOOD I was ecstatic! Thank you, Heavenly Gourmet for taking such good care of us and making us feel like we were your only customer of the weekend!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Abby G

Sorry I am just getting around to writing this, but I have to say that you absolutely cannot go wrong with this Company! We got married at the River Venue at Milltown August 27, 2016. Perla, Victoria, and all of the amazing people that work here are truly one of a kind! Both of... Read More these ladies went above and beyond to make our day amazing! Everyone that works at Heavenly G is so personable, you can tell that their hearts are in what they do. The food was AMAZING! We still get compliments on the food to this day when we see people that attended the wedding. Going with this vendor definitely put my mind at ease on our special day. They were so organized and took such good care of us! They cut the cake, boxed everything up for us and helped us clean up! We ordered our linens from here also, they were perfectly pressed and bagged separately, this was very convenient! I cannot say enough great things about Perla and her team! I would pick them for any event! :)

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Haley M

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing at our wedding this past weekend! The food was just as delicious from the tasting we had with them a few months back. All of their staff are very professional. There was this staff member who must have seen how starved my husband and I were, so she... Read More made a point to hunt us down to give us some snacks while we were taking pictures. She was extremely kind and I wish I had caught her name.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jason H

The food was not only wonderful, but the whole planning process was smooth. They also did a great job of moving my 250+ guests through a buffet line in an orderly fashion. And they provided dishes and flatware at a great price.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Sarah B

We had a great experience working with Heavenly Gourmet. the food was delicious! Not only that, they were very professional, quick to respond and follow up, and easy to work with. I had nothing to worry about once we booked them...they walked us through the entire menu and... Read More service. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ashley M

Heavenly Gourmet went above and beyond for our wedding on October 7, 2016. From the tasting, to the wedding day the staff (especially Perla and Victoria) were incredible and extremely responsive. Their services are extremely affordable and I was so impressed with how amazing the... Read More food was. We honestly tried their dishes at a FEW open houses (LOL) and they were ALWAYS consistent!! It gave us so much confidence in our decision, especially because we had booked them a year and a half before the wedding. (When you know, you know haha). We fell in love with the Heavenly Baby Salad. The Macaroni Martini bar was such a neat idea and so much fun for our guests. We also booked them for our bar - they found me a LIGHT UP BAR that was beaming TIFFANY BLUE the whole night!! GORGEOUS!! Their watermelon martinis were delicious and such a big hit!! I cannot thank the team enough for making the night so amazing. We were served and treated like royalty with our own waiter, honestly---best decision for catering/bar!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie N

Delicious food, super affordable, and so easy to get get into contact with! I cannot say enough great things about them! I highly recommend them for any wedding or catering event!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Esther A

The food was excellent! I highly recommend heavenly gourmet!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Yisel M

Heavenly Gourmet was amazing throughout this whole wedding process. They replied to all of my emails in a timely matter and listened to all of my request. Not only was their food delicious, they're staff did a great job. All of my family and friends complimented the food, they... Read More loved our buffet style, make your own taco bar. I would recommend Heavenly Gourmet to future brides and to anyone who is looking for a caterer.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alexandra S

The food was AMAZING!! Guests complimented me on choosing the stuffed chicken and the appetizers were a huge hit, there was not one left! We also got a Mac and Cheese bar which came out at 11 PM, and the guests thought this was the coolest idea! Only thing I would wish to... Read More improve was the champagne toast, we couldn't find any staff (I think they were all in the back) when it came time to do that so we ran a little later then beyond schedule..but other than that everything was PERFECT!! thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie H

I wanted to thank everyone at Heavenly Gourmet, especially Victoria and Perla, for such wonderful service! Everything turned out better than I could have imagined! The waitstaff and bartenders were excellent and the food was AMAZING! My friend, who was acting as my wedding... Read More coordinator, said that the staff she interacted with were VERY responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns. Their experience and knowledge made her job so much easier and was one thing less she had to worry about. At the wedding and since, we've had several people make a point to tell us how incredible the food was. I will definitely spread the word about Heavenly Gourmet!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Maggie G

The food is SO delicious! Our guests are still raving about how marvelous the food tasted! We were so pleased with not only the wonderful food, but all the Heavenly Gourmet staff. From tasting, to planning, and serving, they all did a fantastic job! On top of that, they're very... Read More affordable. Heavenly Gourmet is a dream come true caterer, and my husband and I are so glad we chose them for our special day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Melissa M

From the initial tasting to our wedding day, the service from Heavenly Gourmet was excellent! On our wedding day, the servers took care of us, and made sure that we were able to enjoy our meal! All of our family and friends loved the food! It was one aspect of the wedding that... Read More we heard the most about :) The portion sizes were great and the taste was amazing! On our one month anniversary, Heavenly Gourmet gifted my husband and I with our wedding dinner for free! It was so sweet of them :) Heavenly Gourmet was a key component in making our wedding as perfect as it was!

Loretta Ortiz

Loretta Ortiz is the humble owner of Heavenly Gourmet Catering. For the past 12 years, she has relentlessly built a mammoth catering business under the radar of many fierce competitors. Heavenly has catered over 14,000 events, 70% being weddings, and has proudly maintained a Five Star Rating. Heavenly is rated AAA by the Better Business Bureau. Loretta’s mantra is; “you are only as good as your last event.” The opportunity to be in someone’s dream is the ultimate honor; we do not take that for granted, not one moment. We married so many extended families, they are like our family”!