Limitless Service Fueled by Creative Passion...

Heidi's has been "making the good times easy since 1992." We are a full service event planning company and caterer. Our menus are tailored to suit every pallet and occasion. Our creative design team can assist with every aspect of your event. The professional team of food servers, banquet captains and culinary staff will ensure an effortless event. We emphasize exceptional service and dazzling presentation from simple events to sophisticated affairs. Heidi's Does It All!

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Southern, Southwestern, American, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

2095 W 15th St, Tempe, AZ All of Arizona! (480) 491-5254
INSTAGRAM

Heidi and Her Staff = EXCELLENCE!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Ashley W

I planned a destination wedding in Sedona, AZ site unseen and was given Heidi's name from another bride who had used her services. From start to finish, Heidi was the consummate professional and made the experience seamless. Her front of the house staff (secretaries) are... Read More extremely organized, friendly and reliable. She provide all but two things for our wedding, music and photography. She can do it all! From organizing the lighting, dance floor, tables and chairs (ceremony and reception), bar service, food, linens, etc. She was reasonable, efficient, CREATIVE and tasteful with set-up, and above all friendly. To be honest, she treated me as if I were her own daughter on the day of, taking care of my every need. One of the most talked about aspects was that the food was cooked on site, making for a fresh and absolutely fabulous meal. I cannot thank Heidi enough for organizing such a fantastic day for my husband and I.

2014-07-29T15:41:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review--we are always glad to hear another great review from a wedding where we helped make your day special!! Congratulations to you!

Exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Cody Anne Y

Heidi and her staff never missed a beat. The food was amazing, the staff was helpful and kind and the event went off without a hitch! That is sure saying something about a caterer who traveled over 100 miles to serve several courses to over 100 guest at a private residence... Read More where they did not have access to a kitchen. Heidi's gets all A+'s from us!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Belinda R

Heidi and her wonderful staff did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. From our first meeting we felt comfortable and had full confidence in Heidi. She guided us thru the whole process with such ease and calmness. Heidi's experience shined thru and her suggestions were... Read More perfect. The day of the wedding her staff couldn't have been more professional or better organized. They totally put us all at ease and made for a wonderful event. The food station displays were colorful and everything flowed so easily. We had many compliments on how fresh and tasty the food was. There was something for everyone. I would truly recommend Heidi's Events and Catering to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jess J

Overall, we are so very pleased with the service, quality of food, and set-up/presentation of our wedding. Special thanks to Heidi for stopping by to say hello that evening. It meant the world to us! When I arrived that afternoon, Dana was the first individual out of our many... Read More vendors whom I encountered, and she and I chatted briefly after she immediately offered me a water, as I'm sure I looked like a crazy, hot, dehydrated and frantic bride. After photos, the ceremony, and even more photos, Laura was right by mine and the groom's side and ready to grab us drinks. In a flash, she was back with a glass of wine and a beer for us. Throughout the rest of the evening, Laura was popping up to offer us hors d'oeuvres, drinks/water and anything else our little hearts may have desired. Additionally, we were well aware of Dana's buzzing around, constantly keeping eyes on the many happenings and all of our guests - it was extremely evident how she stayed on top of literally everything that evening. The food was fabulous and we overheard many compliments from our guests about the tasty bacon-wrapped brats and chicken flatbread. We weren't expecting to be able to grab any ourselves (thanks to Laura, we did--and they were soooo tasty!) but we were so reassured and pleased with the great feedback from our friends and family. Dinner was lovely--the veggies were warm and flavorful without getting soggy, the beef bourignon and chicken both tender without being fatty or dried out, respectively. We can only imagine how challenging it is to cook enough food to feed 100+ people while maintaining quality, and you all pulled it off flawlessly. If we had one gripe, it would have been that it took quite a while to get everyone their dinner. Keep in mind, we are well aware that the line can only move as quickly as the slowest person :). Me being the neurotic individual that I am, I noticed that our last guest table (which would have been table 11) took about 45 minutes to get their food. We were both more comfortable remembering that our loved ones got some quick bites during cocktail hour, and our nerves were calmed. But we did want to provide at least one piece of constructive feedback amidst our otherwise unending thanks and lovely impression of your staff and your food that evening.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kellye F

Heidi’s food was great! The staff was friendly. Heidi was instrumental in the planning process. We were disappointed with the overall service. We did not have a person dedicated to us in getting us drinks and such as we were insured would be the case during the planning... Read More process. The staff packaged up food for us but it was given to our coordinator at the end of the night after we had left. Also we were late getting out of the venue in part because the staff did not start to package up the food and cleanup unused areas until after the party had ended.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sherry C

The food and catering service was excellent.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Crystal C

Heidi's event and catering makes the event so easy. Attended a wedding and Heidis was the cater hired. Amazing food and decor. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely recommend Heidi's event and catering to anyone

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kelly S

Heidi's Events and Catering did a wonderful job for our wedding in Chandler. They were so attentive to all of our needs. This included our taste in food to even our budget. The staff was super polite and professional. They treated our guests like kings and queens. Our guests... Read More raved about how excellent the food and service was. We had a last minute add to our menu of a pasta station that was executed flawlessly. I will always recommend Heidi's Events and Catering to anyone I know. Thanks for making our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 vera B

From the first moment we met Heidi, we knew that our special day would be just that. Our Special Day!! From the initial planning, on site visit, to finalization Heidi was so helpful. She really had an answer for any concern we had. We had some thoughts on what we wanted and... Read More she helped guide us to achieve those results. From invitations, center pieces, to tables and chairs. They have everything! Heidi's Events was our one stop shop. She even had an excellent suggestion for a Blues band to play at the reception. We didn't think we had enough room for all our guests and She suggested all passed Hors D Ouerves and Short plates. They set up a kitchen in our garage and everything was really Delicious. The Chef Matt was great. I can't say enough about the attentive staff. They seemed to be a step ahead of all the happenings of the evening. So hats off to Heidi's Events, for making "Our Special Day" a day to remember.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Gail D

Heidi's Events and Catering did a fabulous job. Her creative ideas for food and decor separates her from all the many other caterers I have experienced. She and her staff are most attentive to details and makes you feel special. I would recommend without hesitation her... Read More Executive chef. I was so pleased with her well trained staff. They were always available and I liked that they followed through with with our needs before we even needed to ask. I would rate Heidi's Events and Catering a truly 5 Star.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Danielle S

WOW WOW WOW!! Heidi's catered our September 30th wedding, and I cannot say enough positive things about them. My husband and I worked with Jillian and she was absolutely amazing with the whole planning process. She made perfect suggestions and answered all the questions and... Read More ideas we had. The guests are still raving about the delicious chicken picatta and beef brisket. Plus, the staff was AMAZING! On the night of my wedding, my husband and I were WELL taken care of by one staff member. She made sure we always had a drink in our hand and that we were able to eat. I would 100% recommend Heidi's to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 JN Z

My wedding was in Sedona at a Bed and Breakfast - gorgeous place! But we had to bring in everything on our own...which can sound a bit scary. Heidi's Events and Catering made everything just perfect. I was able to get everything from them (tent, tables, linens, floral,... Read More tableware, DELICIOUS food, bartenders, servers, etc.!), which made everything so easy. The reception came together more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My guests are still talking about how amazing the dinner and service was and just how great of a party we had. I have a huge thanks to Heidi's Events for that!! I wouldn't have changed one thing...it truly was an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Terra D

A huge thank you to Heidi's Catering for providing dinner for our 90 wedding guests! The process was so easy- we only had one tasting before making our selections. Jillian responded to every email and was so friendly and knowledgeable. The short ribs were a hit and we had... Read More guests go up for seconds! They even let us take home the left overs :) The staff was amazing and so polite. We will definitely be using Heidi's again in the future!

2017-05-19T15:04:00 Response from the vendor

Those short ribs are mouth-watering!! So glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the entire experience. Thank you for taking the time to review - and congratulations!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Rachel A

Working with Heidi was great, and all our guests raved about the food. I’d definitely recommend booking them for any large-scale event; the tri-tip steak and herb-roasted chicken were huge hits.

2017-05-19T14:58:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review! We are always thrilled to hear about your favorite dishes...Chef's dry rubbed tri tip is a delicious choice for sure!! Best wishes and thank you again!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Blair J

Our recent wedding was catered by Heidi's. We loved working with Jillian, who truly helped our vision to come true in organizing appetizers and food stations instead of a traditional seated dinner. We had to commit to our date/deposit before the tasting, which struck me as... Read More odd, but thankfully we were pleased enough with the tasting. Since we had food stations, we weren't able to taste the options we had selected at the tasting, but sampled enough of the plated dinners and appetizers to decide what we thought would work out well. Jillian was very responsive and easy to work with throughout this process; our numbers kept changing and some of our requests fluctuated (adding linens, coffee, etc.) and she continued to send us updated quotes. On the day-of, not everything went as planned. Unfortunately Jillian wasn't at the event, though the staff present were very nice and attentive. Since I wasn't in a white gown, it took about an hour before the catering staff figured out who my husband and I were, so we didn't start off with the personalized butler service promised (though they definitely tried to make up for it throughout the event and boxed up some of the meats for us to take home, since we barely ate!). We were told that the catering staff would take care of our decorations beginning at 3pm, but when my family and I arrived at 4:15 (for a 5:00 start!), ALL of our items were still in boxes in storage. My family and I rushed around to place centerpieces and other decorations around the venue. Some of the food stations weren't in the correct locations, which was disappointing and definitely negatively affected the traffic/flow that we had planned. The peach gazpacho that I was super excited for (and had loved at the tasting) instead tasted like bottled caesar dressing, and a couple other items were not as expected. Positives were that our guests LOVED the short ribs at the Korean BBQ station, and definitely appreciated having a wide variety of culinary options and strawberry shortcake for dessert. If we were to do it again, I'd definitely consider using them but would want to be sure that our plans were followed a little more carefully. As the person who planned the wedding, I am likely the only person who knows that the reality didn't match what was planned; our guests had a great time and are still talking about the short rib, so all in all a success.

2017-05-12T16:50:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am so glad you took the time to list the things we could have done better along with the things we did so well. It is so disappointing to me that you and your husband were not just... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Samantha B

We had no choice to go with Heidi’s because it was in our package from our venue. I was worried after reading reviews that it was going to be a bad experience. But it was the opposite. We had a plated dinner and passed hors d’oeuvres in our package from our venue. We had Heidi’s... Read More provide our wedding pie (instead of cake), a hot chocolate and coffee bar, and late night snacks. All our food was absolutely delicious the wait staff were polite and tended to our needs perfectly. They made sure that my husband and I got the hors d’oeuvres during our sweetheart photos and also made sure that we got the passed late night snack. The pie table was beautiful and the pies were delicious, I crave our strawberry rhubarb pie. Our hot chocolate and coffee bar was decorated beautifully and was a big hit! Some of our guests commented that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Jillian responded to all of my emails and answered all my questions. She was there on my wedding day to set up our displays and everything looked great. We had a great experience working with these caterers on our wedding day.

2017-05-10T18:26:35 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun planning and designing your hot cocoa and dessert station...it was a blast! Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We wish you the very best!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Katelyn S

Service was amazing, the staff was so friendly, professional and accommodating. Food was fabulous, from the appetizers to the main course everyone enjoyed it and we had so many guests come up to us raving about the food and how it was the best they have ever had at a wedding. We... Read More were afraid with having 150 guests and having plated meals that the food may get cold before guests received their meal, but that wasn't an issue at all. I definitely recommend Heidi's catering, they have so many options to choose from, you can't go wrong.

2017-05-10T18:27:50 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear all of your comments. We take pride in hiring and training our staff in house, and know they will always provide top notch service. Thank you for reviewing! We wish you the best!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Brittney P

We recently had our wedding at a venue in Sedona, AZ that required some travel time for the caterer and unfortunately, it didn't go as expected. Prior to the event, we had several meetings to discuss our concerns (tipping, wait lines, adequate staff) only to find that on the day... Read More of, all of these became a reality. A majority of the staff present appeared as if they simply didn't want to be there and this was more than evident in their attitude towards the guests and the handling of contractual obligations. Aside from the long wait lines at the serving stations and bar, it took our wedding planner's intervention to ensure champagne was poured and tables were bussed, both obligations of the caterer. With this vendor being the most expensive aspect of the wedding, we were thoroughly disappointed with their performance and would discourage others from considering them on their special day. After the event and numerous conversations with the owner, we were provided a portion of the fees in return for the lack of service. This was a a helpful gesture but if provided the choice, we would have preferred that they simply fulfilled on the promises thus avoiding the situation altogether.

2016-06-21T12:22:44 Response from the vendor

Please be assured that it is never our intention here at HEC to fall short of quality service, food, and presentation since it has kept us going for nearly 25 years now. We really do work very hard at training our people and preparing for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

We contracted Heidis Events and Catering for our daughter's Quinceanera and were extremely pleased with the service and food from Heidi's. The staff was great and very professional and catered to our every need. Our guests loved the food and we were all treated great! Thank you... Read More for helping make our special day memorable!

2016-05-16T13:10:31 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed working with you all as well!! What a lovely family! We hope that we are able to work with you again soon.Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Kristin B

Wow, I cannot say enough good things about Heidi’s Catering! They are a preferred vendor of my wedding venue, and honestly in the beginning I didn’t put a lot of thought into the food. We had a very lovely tasting that Heidi’s puts on monthly with various stations of hors d’... Read More oeuvres and entrees and I narrowed it down to two items I thought were good. On the wedding night itself…Ahmazing! The beef we had ordered was a nice, large slab that had all the gentlemen drooling. The chicken was tender and flavorful. All my guests raved about the meal. To top it off, the service staff was incredible. Special shout out to Jake, who took care of the entire bridal party. Would recommend this company without hesitation for any large event or wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Was recently married in my backyard and fortunately contracted with Heidi's!!! After our first meeting I felt confident that Heidi's would take care of everything - I didn't have to worry. We used several serving stations. The food was outstanding! The service was... Read More impeccable! Thank you Heidi's!!!

Such a great vendor!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 anna r

We had the best time working with Heidi's! They were one of the caterer's that our vendor recommended and they were perfect. Great customer service, really attentive staff. My husband and I didn't want for anything on our wedding day. The server made sure we had appetizers... Read More while we were taking pictures, always had a drink in our hand and held our dinner until we were done talking to people so that it was hot. The food was phenomenal and unique. Definitely not your typical wedding chicken!

An amazing evening

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lisa R

We used Heidi's Event's for our rehearsal dinner that we hosted at our friend’s home. We had about 26 people and Heidi's staff was fabulous! We went to a few tastings and everything we tried was beyond delicious. We had a very hard time deciding what to have for our guest... Read More because they had such an amazing menu to pick from. My guest were very happy and Heidi's was awesome to work with.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Mandy L

Had a great experience with Heidis for catering. Jillian is a huge help and was great with communication! Was able to put together a great menu with several options of what we could do, also put together a great team to have at the venue the day of the ceremony. While prices... Read More may seem high to some, they are very affordable to those who are pulling from their own pocket for the event! Would definitely use them again

2015-10-26T13:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! I know we enjoyed planning with you along the way--congratulations to you both!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015

Heidi’s Catering handled all of the food at my daughter’s wedding in February 2015 at Bella Rose Estates. They did a wonderful job. The meal with a Mexican flair was very good. The hors d’oeuvres; stuffed jalapenos, green chili empanadas and shredded beef burritos were amazing,... Read More so delicious! Rick, was the personal waiter for the bride and groom, as well as the wedding party, he went above and beyond doing a wonderful job. He always made sure they were taken care of. Thank you Rick!

2015-08-24T19:03:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback!! It is always wonderful to hear about another fabulous reception. Congratulations to you and your daughter!!