Hilton Pearl River

Ballroom, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

500 Veterans Memorial Drive, Pearl River, NY

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Stephanie K

The Hilton Pearl River is an amazing place to get married. Gerry is so nice and wonderful. Everything for our wedding was perfect. It was truly a dream come true and the best day ever. All of the staff is so nice and attentive. We had our ceremony outside which was... Read More beautiful. Everything was beautiful. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend having your wedding there. We can't stop smiling.

2016-09-29T09:28:16 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you all.. and what a beautiful night for an outdoor ceremony.. thank you for the wonderful review..

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

BLISS IS A PERFECT “DESTINATION” WEDDING RIGHT NEXT DOOR!! Our daughter had the perfect “destination” wedding (including rehearsal dinner and day- after- wedding brunch) at a European style “palace” one-half hour from NYC: the Pearl River Hilton. Weddings are their specialty.... Read More The facilities, both indoors and out, are wonderful and create a magical ambience. The food was fabulous and the service exemplary. The bridal suite (included) hosts your entire wedding party in unparalleled comfort. Every detail is considered by the expert staff (no party planner necessary) including dressing rooms, make-up rooms, and private room for pre-party traditions such as Ketubah signing. All of the above, and great value. The prices were very reasonable for the area and they delivered on all their promises and then some. Their florist recommendation was spot on. It was truly Wedding Bliss for the couple, the hosts and the guests.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Dely F

My husband and I were held our wedding reception at the Hilton Pearl River on July 31st, 2016. There aren’t enough words to describe how grateful we are and how helpful and kind everyone at the Hilton was from the very beginning. Our dream wedding really came to life because of... Read More the diligence and dedication of the Hilton staff, most especially Nancy, Marisa, Derek, and Abbey (thank you all so much!). We had an enormous wedding (over 300 people) but the Hilton staff made everything flow seamlessly. From the earliest stages of planning, Marisa and the Hilton staff were very responsive to our communications and accommodated all of our needs and requests (which were many!). Marisa always made us feel at peace and confident that all was taken care of. We met Derek and Abbey only a few weeks before our wedding, but they immediately gave off the same vibe and were just as helpful and supportive. Everything about our wedding at the Hilton went off as perfectly as one could hope for. The rooms were amazing and the guests were all very comfortable; we have been told by many guests that the food at both the cocktail hour and dinner was the best they’ve had at a wedding (and we agree); the inclement weather on our wedding day was not even remotely a factor; and the reception itself was absolutely beautiful. We can’t recommend the Hilton highly enough. Honestly, our review doesn’t come close to describing how happy they made us on our wedding day. If you’re looking for a place to hold your wedding, you should seriously consider checking them out!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Christina D

I had my wedding at the Pearl River Hilton this past July and it was beyond what I could have wished for. It was absolutely perfect. Gerry & Derek ran the show and they did an incredible job. They do hundreds upon hundreds of weddings but they always had a way of making me feel... Read More so special! I had my ceremony, cocktail hour & reception all at the Hilton and everything ran smoothly. The grounds and the rooms are stunning and very well maintained! maintained.recommerecommend

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Susan D

Our daughter's wedding was July 9, 2016. It was absolutely amazing !!! Gerry Burns, Derrick and Jackie and their staff are second to none. An absolute pleasure to work with. We have had nothing but compliments on this wedding!! The hotel is beautiful. The food was delicious.... Read More There is no need to look any further. All in one accommodations from the ceremony , cocktail hour and reception. We also had breakfast in the garden room the next day.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Aysylu M

Totally incredible experience! The team at Hilton was the best and guided us from the beginning to the end of our special day! So caring and professional! We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding at! All guests and family were very happy. Derek and Marisa are... Read More the best! Thanks to them a lot!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 casey c

WOW. Where do I start? I am no stranger to events. I have worked with a lot of vendors in many states and I have never had such a positive,amazing, professional, sophisticated, elegant experience. Even up to the week before the wedding I kept thinking, "something is going to... Read More go wrong with the Hilton. They can't possibly be this flawless." There is not ONE thing I would change or improve. The Hilton staff is PERFECT. From your customer service, responsiveness, ideas and flexibility to your aesthetically beautiful venue and professional staff-- I don't know how you do it!! I had guests tell me it was the best wedding food they have ever had. One guest said it was the best steak she has EVER had!! Each one of the team members executes their job flawlessly and in turn, the guests and Bride and Groom can relax and enjoy an elegant affair. Gerry is a gem! Her responsiveness, suggestions, ideas -- EVERYTHING. She is an absolute joy to work with. I wish I could take her to every venue I work with. Derek and Jackie- PERFECTION. Who knew Derek could bustle a dress like a boss!!?? They put me so at ease. I couldn't have imagined a better reception. FLAWLESS. Thank you for dealing with all my changes and emails and questions You never once lost your cool even when I was being witchy. so professional and sophisticated. BRAVO!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Maral

Gerry, Jackie and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible. The Hilton Pearl River was the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff at the hotel was extremely gracious and helpful. They treated our guest like family. We could not have asked for a better wedding... Read More weekend. Everyone one was extremely pleased with every aspect of this venue; food, drinks, accommodations and ease of check in - out. We would absolutely recommend The Hilton Pearl River for all your family events! Thanks for the great memories!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Fabulous experience at the Hilton Pearl River. Elegant, Excellent Service and Wonderful to Work with- Exemplary in every Way!!! Unbelievable attention was given to every detail with a caring and helpful staff who insures that everything is exactly as requested. Having made... Read More two beautiful weddings previously for my other children at other venues, I can honestly say that this was exceptional !! The professionalism, efficiency, warmth and flexibility surpassed all my expectations. Nothing was too hard or too challenging - the staff was unbelievably responsive and truly wanted to insure that we were happy with the event- It made all the difference!!

Hilton Pearl River made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Brent L

From the moment we spoke with the team at Hilton Pearl River, until we checked out the day after the wedding day, we could not stop thinking about how perfect our wedding day went - all because of the utmost professionalism and expertise of Marisa, Jacqueline & the entire Hilton... Read More Pearl River team. Even all our guests could not stop raving about the superior service, the venue, the food & everything in between. It has been quite an honor to have our reception over at Hilton Pearl River & we totally recommend this venue because they make things memorable, not to mention easy, for those deciding to have this as their reception venue. We got married in the fall of 2015 - the colors of fall absolutely stood out, made our photographer & videographer very happy. As proof, I will share with you our wedding same-day-edit video : https://vimeo.com/143449774 We totally enjoyed our time with Hilton Pearl River - if I could give this review 100 stars, I would.

Amazing wedding at the Hilton

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River on Friday, December 11, 2015. Our first visit to the Hilton sealed the deal for us - I was a little skeptical of a hotel wedding and expected to be underwhelmed, but we went based on such positive reviews. When we... Read More first walked into the conservatory, possibly one of the most beautiful spaces we have seen in any wedding venue, we automatically knew that we needed to get married here. We met with Gerry Burns who is incredibly sweet, funny, and professional - she was always available and I am positive that our wedding would not have been as incredible had it not been for her help. Aside from Gerry, Derek Rubino and Jacqueline Rochford met with us twice before the wedding to go over a schedule for the day, review final details, and coordinate their schedules with our vendors'. On our wedding day, Gerry, Derek and Jacqueline's hard work was very evident - we just had to get dressed and show up for our ceremony since every detail had been worked out. We truly enjoyed our wedding and it is really all thanks to the efforts of everyone at the Hilton. As if the people and the beautiful spaces at the Hilton were not enough, the food was amazing and abundant. Our guests have been raving about the food (a few guests told us that their entrees were the best wedding food they have ever eaten) and the cocktail hour impressed even the most critical members of our two large Italian families. We had so much choice in our menu and we got to work with the chef to create combinations to suit our taste. The food, the people, and the hotel itself all made our wedding so much better than we could have imagined. As a gay couple, we went into wedding planning with some hesitation, but everyone at the Hilton Pearl River treated our wedding like it was their own and never made it feel any less special because there wasn't a bride. p.s. If you get married here, can you invite us? We'd love to experience it all again!

GREAT PLACE TO HAVE ANY AFFAIR

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

The affair was fantastic. Gerry and her team were so easy to work with. The entire staff could not have have done anything else for us. The hotel is a beautiful location for any event.

Best Venue, Best Team, Best Day of our lives

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Samantha H

We cannot say enough about how incredible our wedding process (and actual wedding) was at the Hilton Pearl River. From our first visit to the property, we were in love with the building, the grounds, the hospitality and the people at the Pearl River Hilton. Gerry Burns, Derek... Read More Rubino, Jacqueline Rochford and their team went above and beyond to accommodate all of our wishes for the wedding. Venue: The building is gorgeous, especially the lawn where we had our ceremony. The ballroom is beautiful and spacious, and the room where we had our cocktail hour (painted ceiling) is beautiful. It looks like a French Chateau from the outside and really photographs well. It does NOT look like a typical Hilton. There are two great spots for a first look - the lawn or the water fountain out front. Food: The food was absolutely delicious and we received endless compliments on how great the food was (and how much there was - we wanted a big cocktail hour spread). We made it a point to eat at the wedding because the food was just so good. Gerry helped us find ways to save on costs by getting creative with our menu, which was a huge help. The wedding cake from A Little Cake (included when you book with Pearl River) was hands down the best we have ever had. Our snobby foodie friends asked for second and thirds! Throughout the entire process, we never once felt pressured or felt that there was an "up-sell." Everything was included in the price, which turned out to be a really good value. Gerry and her team: The team was so great that they actually moved our entire ceremony from indoors to outdoors just two hours before starting time - just because we asked them to! They had a crew of people mobilize to make this happen, which was incredibly accommodating. Derek Rubino is such a great day-of coordinator - he took care of everything and we knew we were in good hands. He even bustled my dress right before the reception because my sister did it wrong! They were cool, calm and collected at all times, which was REALLY important as a bride on the day of the wedding. All of our vendors had worked at the Pearl River Hilton before and only had great things to say. Everyone loves Gerry and her team, everyone! If you have your wedding at the Pearl River Hilton you will have an incredible experience from beginning to end. We are forever grateful for the amazing experience we had!

10/9/2015

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Maddy M

Your search ends here!! This venue is everything you've dreamed of and more!! My husband and I very recently had our reception of 200+ guests here at the Hilton Pearl River. We also had our rehearsal dinner here and brunch the morning after. I cannot thank the staff enough for... Read More making it an unforgettable experience. Everything was perfect. Gerry Burns and Derek Rubino are experts when it comes to event planning. They did everything we asked of them and more. Above and beyond what I could have ever expected. We booked our venue very early (2 years in advance) and for those 2 years Gerry was in constant contact with us whether it was for questions we had or just to check in with us to see how our plans were coming along. She was so comforting and friendly, truly a breath of fresh air during the fun yet stressful time of wedding planning that we all know and love. My mom and I will honestly miss talking to her every week. In the last month we had constant contact with Derek for scheduling of the big day. Between him and the bridal attendants everything went seamlessly to schedule. At one point he was carrying my shoes as he helped me carry my train to our own private cocktail hour that just me and my husband shared. Anything and I mean anything that we asked of was done and taken care of. I put my complete trust in both Gerry and Derek to handle anything that came our way and they exceeded my expectations. From the food, the ballroom, the hotel rooms, the bar, brunch and just the very atmosphere of the Hilton, we still have guests raving. Especially about cocktail hour! The hotel rooms are beautiful as well as the Bridal suite. My husband and I both got ready the morning of the wedding at the Hilton. We were separately provided food and beautiful rooms to host our bridal party and families during hair/makeup and picture time. Marissa, Gerry's assistant was extremely helpful to us during this time even offering to run out to CVS to purchase nail polish remover (because who thinks of taking that with them?!). Just because of her help, we didn't need to lift a finger and stayed calm and relaxed. If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing! The staff at the Hilton really made our wedding amazing and stress free! We are forever grateful for all of them and we are so happy to have been able to share our special time with exceptional people. Thank you to everyone at the Hilton who made October 9th 2015 the best day ever!!

Hilton Pearl River

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Stephanie M

My husband and I were recently married at the Hilton Pearl River. We had the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and brunch all at the hotel. Everything about our experience was top-quality. The staff is very knowledgeable, and you can tell they have a lot of experience in... Read More various aspects of wedding planning and execution. They thought of things that there was no way I would have thought of on my own. They truly made the wedding planning process much easier than it otherwise would have been. The most exceptional part of the wedding was the service we received during the event. Multiple people commented on this. Every time I turned around someone was offering me a drink, refilling my water, asking if I needed anything, etc. This courtesy and attention extended to guests as well rather than just to the bridal party, and many guests commented on it. The food was also excellent - everyone loved the cocktail hour, and the dinner was delicious. There is a large variety of food options that you can select from when planning your meal. In general, I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married.

10/2

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 victoria p

I am forever grateful to all the staff at the Hilton Pearl River for making my wedding the most perfect day. Although I was confident that everything would go well from what I had heard from other brides, I can honestly say my expectations were exceeded from start to finish.... Read More Paulette was a pleasure to work with from day one, and she made the entire planning process as low stress as possible. On our wedding day, each and every staff member worked tirelessly to ensure both my husband and I were enjoying ourselves and that everything was perfect. I am so happy I stumbled upon this venue in my search, I cannot say thank you enough for giving me the wedding of my dreams!!

Spectacular Venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Gary P

Can't say enough. Staff was amazing, service outstanding, venue beautiful, Perfect location for a perfect day,

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Morgan D

I had my ceremony and reception here. Everything was beyond perfect. The Hilton staff was fabulous and made sure every detail I wanted was fulfilled. The only downside is that it is a typical hotel and needed lots of decorations to make it beautiful!!

The Hilton Pearl River is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Mila S

My husband and I can't say enough positive things about the Hilton Pearl River. They are experts at helping run a wedding. From the beginning they knew exactly how to help us achieve our vision, and on the day of our wedding they executed flawlessly. I was toying with hiring a... Read More day of wedding coordinator, but I didn't and was glad because the Hilton staff were on top of everything. They made sure that the plan for the day went over flawlessly. Every little detail was taken care of (they even left plates of food in our bridal suite after the reception was over so we could eat some more of the food from the dinner as well as cake an champagne). We LOVED this place and would recommend it to anyone looking for a venue that really knows what it is doing.

Perfect Venue for a Wedding Outside of Manhattan

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

We just had the most wonderful experience here. It was a Sunday afternoon wedding and many guests came from out of town so we did a family weekend together before the wedding. Gerry Burns and her staff couldn't have been more accommodating, helpful and professional. We had... Read More beautiful rooms for gathering, for weekend meals, for hair and makeup. The Conservatory Room is the prettiest place to have a small reception or service. The service for all meals, including a wedding dinner for 280 was the best I have ever seen at a hotel function. It was seemless and perfect. We were lucky to have Megan, Meryl and Abby assigned to us for the weekend, but I have no doubt the entire staff is also wonderful. Every person I encountered knew how to put "service" in the term "service industry." Each employee was cheerful, professional, hard working (but making it look easy), and helpful, making us feel like VIPs all weekend. This is a Hilton but it had the feel of a classy boutique hotel and a family business at the same time. You cant go wrong here. It's worth the short trip from NYC to have this beautiful venue and the service you get here.

Epic

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Jen Q

I got married at the Pearl River Hilton back in April. We had 180 guests and our wedding was on a Friday night. This place is phenomenal and if you're looking for a venue you should run, not walk, to book here. When we first started looking a venues, I was initially pretty... Read More discouraged. It seemed impossible to find a venue that was any bit unique that either didn't cost a bajillion dollars or wasn't just a raw space that required you to rent every thing that you needed to bring into it. The PR Hilton met and handled these concerns for us for a few reasons. First, the hotel is nicely decorated. It doesn't have tacky finishes, it's not like every Hilton you've ever been to. It's tastefully and elegantly done and there's nothing gaudy about it. Second, while the price is on the higher side on the spectrum of venues in the Rockland County area, EVERY SINGLE THING is handled for you. I was in school and working as I planned my wedding so I truly did not have heaps of free time. Paulette met with us on what we wanted, kept us on a schedule, delivered on everything she promised. She was prompt in responding to emails, gave us people to contact in the alternative if she was going to be out of the office. The price they quote you covers A TON of food. Our guests could not believe the amount of food at the cocktail hour, they all said it was phenomenal but they still cleaned their plates at dinner because the entrees were that good as well. We went with a Mac n cheese bar, a slider bar, and Italian station, and a carving station at the cocktail hour in addition to the passed hors d'eurves. They secured a private room for my husband and I to because to enjoy some of the cocktail hour and it was all great. Third, the service the day of our wedding was awesome. Derek the maitre'd and Megan my bridal attendant took care of everything we needed- they helped us corral family for pictures, made sure we always had beer, helped bustle my dress, and kept checking on us to make sure we were cool. Finally, when you book a wedding there they comp your room and your parents rooms. Our room and our family's rooms were all great and clean and what you would expect of a Hilton. I did not hear any complaints from our guests that stayed overnight as well. This place is great and worth every penny. We were very happy with how everything turned out.

The best day ever!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Kerri H

My husband and I were married on July 24, 2015. We had our wedding reception at the Pearl River Hilton- it was an absolutely perfect day! The Hilton is beautiful- the grounds were impeccable and the service was amazing! We worked with Gerry Burns in the months leading to our... Read More wedding to finalize all the details for our big day. Gerry was so wonderful to work with- she helped us have the day we envisioned. She was incredibly thoughtful and shared her ideas and suggestions. Prior to our wedding, we met with the Maître’d, Derek Rubino. Derek was absolutely awesome and helped to make sure the day ran as smooth as it did. We had no worries the day of, our minds were at total ease, Gerry and Derek had everything taken care of. The food was amazing- our friends are still raving about the cocktail hour selections and that it was simply the best cocktail hour they have ever been to! The servers were incredibly attentive to all of our guests. Our bridal attendant, Maeve, was so helpful and always made sure our drinks were full and we had everything we needed. We could not have selected a better venue for our wedding!

Hilton Pearl River is the best!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

We had our wedding reception at the Hilton Pearl River on April 4, 2015, and the whole event was flawless! We were very happy and delighted with the coordinators and staff at Pearl River Hilton. Nancy was an amazing resource and worked diligently with us every step of the... Read More way. She knew what type of party we wanted and did an excellent job executing our vision. She was very accessible and was very helpful answering all our questions. The week before our wedding reception, she made sure we had everything we needed and accounted for every detail. We were able to negotiate a discounted hotel rate with their sales manager. But, the hotel rates fluctuated quite a bit in the months leading up to our reception, so make sure to keep an eye on the rate in case it needs to be properly adjusted. The maître d', Derek, was fantastic. He had excellent taste, talked us through the reception day and put the final touches on our event. On the night of our event, he was taking care of everything. We had a few guests surprise us by coming to our event, and he arranged for their table placements and made the whole night seamless. The staff at the hotel was absolutely incredible. They made sure our families had everything we needed. Our friends and family had drinks brought to them quickly. We arranged for family style seating during dinner instead of a buffet, and the staff was very efficient in bringing all the dishes to the table quickly. They even stored our wedding cake in their freezer for a few weeks until we could pick it up. We highly recommend anyone to have an event at Pearl River Hilton. You will be in excellent hands!

The Best!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Emily H

The Hilton Pearl River was absolutely perfect for our wedding! We had our ceremony, reception, and brunch the next day there, and everything was absolutely perfect! It is all right there and so easy - we had the most wonderful wedding! The staff was UNBELIEVABLE! The maitre'd ,... Read More Derek, was so amazing - I can't even tell you! And the bridal attendant, Linda, was the most amazing, nicest woman in the world. Any time you needed anything, Derek and Linda were right there next to you. My husband and I, not to mention our parents and the entire wedding party, had the most fantastic experience the day of the wedding because of these two! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone. It's BEAUTIFUL! The food is amazing, and everyone is so wonderful to work with. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Chloe J

My wife and I got married at the Hilton Pearl River on May 24, 2015, over Memorial Day weekend. When we were looking for a wedding venue, we sought somewhere we could hold an elegant affair at a location where our guests could comfortably enjoy the long weekend. We knew from... Read More the first moment we looked at the Hilton Pearl River that this would be where we got married, and the event surpassed our lofty expectations. What first stood out to us about the Hilton Pearl River is the wonderful staff. Paulette Scattassa, senior catering manager, was our point person for planning the ceremony and reception. Paulette exudes warmth and professionalism, is detail-oriented and very accommodating. She was an integral part in helping us plan our dream wedding. Maitre'd Derek Rubino and his staff were flat out impressive. The morning after the wedding, our guests were raving about the service, that’s how good they were. The event ran seamlessly and Derek made sure that my wife and I were well taken care of throughout. The romantic Chateaux-style hotel and the picturesque grounds provided a terrific backdrop for photographs and for the ceremony, which was held outside in the rear lawn area during a beautiful day. The food at the cocktail hour and reception was impeccably presented, delicious, and plentiful! We give the highest recommendation for the Hilton Pearl River and commend their staff for helping us put together the best day of our lives!