Hilton Pearl River

Pearl River, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Chateau in The Country near The City

Bordering Bergen County and just 20 minutes from Manhattan and Westchester, our lavish Grand Ballroom, our elegant Conservatory, and our 17 picturesque acres of wooded countryside in the heart of the scenic Hudson River Valley offer the perfect setting to create magnificent memories.

$$$$ – Expensive

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

500 Veterans Memorial Drive, Pearl River, NY

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Jen Q

I got married at the Pearl River Hilton back in April. We had 180 guests and our wedding was on a Friday night. This place is phenomenal and if you're looking for a venue you should run, not walk, to book here. When we first started looking a venues, I was initially pretty... Read More discouraged. It seemed impossible to find a venue that was any bit unique that either didn't cost a bajillion dollars or wasn't just a raw space that required you to rent every thing that you needed to bring into it. The PR Hilton met and handled these concerns for us for a few reasons. First, the hotel is nicely decorated. It doesn't have tacky finishes, it's not like every Hilton you've ever been to. It's tastefully and elegantly done and there's nothing gaudy about it. Second, while the price is on the higher side on the spectrum of venues in the Rockland County area, EVERY SINGLE THING is handled for you. I was in school and working as I planned my wedding so I truly did not have heaps of free time. Paulette met with us on what we wanted, kept us on a schedule, delivered on everything she promised. She was prompt in responding to emails, gave us people to contact in the alternative if she was going to be out of the office. The price they quote you covers A TON of food. Our guests could not believe the amount of food at the cocktail hour, they all said it was phenomenal but they still cleaned their plates at dinner because the entrees were that good as well. We went with a Mac n cheese bar, a slider bar, and Italian station, and a carving station at the cocktail hour in addition to the passed hors d'eurves. They secured a private room for my husband and I to because to enjoy some of the cocktail hour and it was all great. Third, the service the day of our wedding was awesome. Derek the maitre'd and Megan my bridal attendant took care of everything we needed- they helped us corral family for pictures, made sure we always had beer, helped bustle my dress, and kept checking on us to make sure we were cool. Finally, when you book a wedding there they comp your room and your parents rooms. Our room and our family's rooms were all great and clean and what you would expect of a Hilton. I did not hear any complaints from our guests that stayed overnight as well. This place is great and worth every penny. We were very happy with how everything turned out.

Perfect Venue for a Wedding Outside of Manhattan

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

We just had the most wonderful experience here. It was a Sunday afternoon wedding and many guests came from out of town so we did a family weekend together before the wedding. Gerry Burns and her staff couldn't have been more accommodating, helpful and professional. We had... Read More beautiful rooms for gathering, for weekend meals, for hair and makeup. The Conservatory Room is the prettiest place to have a small reception or service. The service for all meals, including a wedding dinner for 280 was the best I have ever seen at a hotel function. It was seemless and perfect. We were lucky to have Megan, Meryl and Abby assigned to us for the weekend, but I have no doubt the entire staff is also wonderful. Every person I encountered knew how to put "service" in the term "service industry." Each employee was cheerful, professional, hard working (but making it look easy), and helpful, making us feel like VIPs all weekend. This is a Hilton but it had the feel of a classy boutique hotel and a family business at the same time. You cant go wrong here. It's worth the short trip from NYC to have this beautiful venue and the service you get here.

The best day ever!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Kerri H

My husband and I were married on July 24, 2015. We had our wedding reception at the Pearl River Hilton- it was an absolutely perfect day! The Hilton is beautiful- the grounds were impeccable and the service was amazing! We worked with Gerry Burns in the months leading to our... Read More wedding to finalize all the details for our big day. Gerry was so wonderful to work with- she helped us have the day we envisioned. She was incredibly thoughtful and shared her ideas and suggestions. Prior to our wedding, we met with the Maître’d, Derek Rubino. Derek was absolutely awesome and helped to make sure the day ran as smooth as it did. We had no worries the day of, our minds were at total ease, Gerry and Derek had everything taken care of. The food was amazing- our friends are still raving about the cocktail hour selections and that it was simply the best cocktail hour they have ever been to! The servers were incredibly attentive to all of our guests. Our bridal attendant, Maeve, was so helpful and always made sure our drinks were full and we had everything we needed. We could not have selected a better venue for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

The affair was fantastic. Gerry and her team were so easy to work with. The entire staff could not have have done anything else for us. The hotel is a beautiful location for any event.

Best Venue, Best Team, Best Day of our lives

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Samantha H

We cannot say enough about how incredible our wedding process (and actual wedding) was at the Hilton Pearl River. From our first visit to the property, we were in love with the building, the grounds, the hospitality and the people at the Pearl River Hilton. Gerry Burns, Derek... Read More Rubino, Jacqueline Rochford and their team went above and beyond to accommodate all of our wishes for the wedding. Venue: The building is gorgeous, especially the lawn where we had our ceremony. The ballroom is beautiful and spacious, and the room where we had our cocktail hour (painted ceiling) is beautiful. It looks like a French Chateau from the outside and really photographs well. It does NOT look like a typical Hilton. There are two great spots for a first look - the lawn or the water fountain out front. Food: The food was absolutely delicious and we received endless compliments on how great the food was (and how much there was - we wanted a big cocktail hour spread). We made it a point to eat at the wedding because the food was just so good. Gerry helped us find ways to save on costs by getting creative with our menu, which was a huge help. The wedding cake from A Little Cake (included when you book with Pearl River) was hands down the best we have ever had. Our snobby foodie friends asked for second and thirds! Throughout the entire process, we never once felt pressured or felt that there was an "up-sell." Everything was included in the price, which turned out to be a really good value. Gerry and her team: The team was so great that they actually moved our entire ceremony from indoors to outdoors just two hours before starting time - just because we asked them to! They had a crew of people mobilize to make this happen, which was incredibly accommodating. Derek Rubino is such a great day-of coordinator - he took care of everything and we knew we were in good hands. He even bustled my dress right before the reception because my sister did it wrong! They were cool, calm and collected at all times, which was REALLY important as a bride on the day of the wedding. All of our vendors had worked at the Pearl River Hilton before and only had great things to say. Everyone loves Gerry and her team, everyone! If you have your wedding at the Pearl River Hilton you will have an incredible experience from beginning to end. We are forever grateful for the amazing experience we had!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Maddy M

Your search ends here!! This venue is everything you've dreamed of and more!! My husband and I very recently had our reception of 200+ guests here at the Hilton Pearl River. We also had our rehearsal dinner here and brunch the morning after. I cannot thank the staff enough for... Read More making it an unforgettable experience. Everything was perfect. Gerry Burns and Derek Rubino are experts when it comes to event planning. They did everything we asked of them and more. Above and beyond what I could have ever expected. We booked our venue very early (2 years in advance) and for those 2 years Gerry was in constant contact with us whether it was for questions we had or just to check in with us to see how our plans were coming along. She was so comforting and friendly, truly a breath of fresh air during the fun yet stressful time of wedding planning that we all know and love. My mom and I will honestly miss talking to her every week. In the last month we had constant contact with Derek for scheduling of the big day. Between him and the bridal attendants everything went seamlessly to schedule. At one point he was carrying my shoes as he helped me carry my train to our own private cocktail hour that just me and my husband shared. Anything and I mean anything that we asked of was done and taken care of. I put my complete trust in both Gerry and Derek to handle anything that came our way and they exceeded my expectations. From the food, the ballroom, the hotel rooms, the bar, brunch and just the very atmosphere of the Hilton, we still have guests raving. Especially about cocktail hour! The hotel rooms are beautiful as well as the Bridal suite. My husband and I both got ready the morning of the wedding at the Hilton. We were separately provided food and beautiful rooms to host our bridal party and families during hair/makeup and picture time. Marissa, Gerry's assistant was extremely helpful to us during this time even offering to run out to CVS to purchase nail polish remover (because who thinks of taking that with them?!). Just because of her help, we didn't need to lift a finger and stayed calm and relaxed. If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing! The staff at the Hilton really made our wedding amazing and stress free! We are forever grateful for all of them and we are so happy to have been able to share our special time with exceptional people. Thank you to everyone at the Hilton who made October 9th 2015 the best day ever!!

Hilton Pearl River

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Stephanie M

My husband and I were recently married at the Hilton Pearl River. We had the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and brunch all at the hotel. Everything about our experience was top-quality. The staff is very knowledgeable, and you can tell they have a lot of experience in... Read More various aspects of wedding planning and execution. They thought of things that there was no way I would have thought of on my own. They truly made the wedding planning process much easier than it otherwise would have been. The most exceptional part of the wedding was the service we received during the event. Multiple people commented on this. Every time I turned around someone was offering me a drink, refilling my water, asking if I needed anything, etc. This courtesy and attention extended to guests as well rather than just to the bridal party, and many guests commented on it. The food was also excellent - everyone loved the cocktail hour, and the dinner was delicious. There is a large variety of food options that you can select from when planning your meal. In general, I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 victoria p

I am forever grateful to all the staff at the Hilton Pearl River for making my wedding the most perfect day. Although I was confident that everything would go well from what I had heard from other brides, I can honestly say my expectations were exceeded from start to finish.... Read More Paulette was a pleasure to work with from day one, and she made the entire planning process as low stress as possible. On our wedding day, each and every staff member worked tirelessly to ensure both my husband and I were enjoying ourselves and that everything was perfect. I am so happy I stumbled upon this venue in my search, I cannot say thank you enough for giving me the wedding of my dreams!!

Spectacular Venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Gary P

Can't say enough. Staff was amazing, service outstanding, venue beautiful, Perfect location for a perfect day,

The Hilton Pearl River is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Mila S

My husband and I can't say enough positive things about the Hilton Pearl River. They are experts at helping run a wedding. From the beginning they knew exactly how to help us achieve our vision, and on the day of our wedding they executed flawlessly. I was toying with hiring a... Read More day of wedding coordinator, but I didn't and was glad because the Hilton staff were on top of everything. They made sure that the plan for the day went over flawlessly. Every little detail was taken care of (they even left plates of food in our bridal suite after the reception was over so we could eat some more of the food from the dinner as well as cake an champagne). We LOVED this place and would recommend it to anyone looking for a venue that really knows what it is doing.

Hilton Pearl River is the best!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

We had our wedding reception at the Hilton Pearl River on April 4, 2015, and the whole event was flawless! We were very happy and delighted with the coordinators and staff at Pearl River Hilton. Nancy was an amazing resource and worked diligently with us every step of the... Read More way. She knew what type of party we wanted and did an excellent job executing our vision. She was very accessible and was very helpful answering all our questions. The week before our wedding reception, she made sure we had everything we needed and accounted for every detail. We were able to negotiate a discounted hotel rate with their sales manager. But, the hotel rates fluctuated quite a bit in the months leading up to our reception, so make sure to keep an eye on the rate in case it needs to be properly adjusted. The maître d', Derek, was fantastic. He had excellent taste, talked us through the reception day and put the final touches on our event. On the night of our event, he was taking care of everything. We had a few guests surprise us by coming to our event, and he arranged for their table placements and made the whole night seamless. The staff at the hotel was absolutely incredible. They made sure our families had everything we needed. Our friends and family had drinks brought to them quickly. We arranged for family style seating during dinner instead of a buffet, and the staff was very efficient in bringing all the dishes to the table quickly. They even stored our wedding cake in their freezer for a few weeks until we could pick it up. We highly recommend anyone to have an event at Pearl River Hilton. You will be in excellent hands!

The Best!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Emily H

The Hilton Pearl River was absolutely perfect for our wedding! We had our ceremony, reception, and brunch the next day there, and everything was absolutely perfect! It is all right there and so easy - we had the most wonderful wedding! The staff was UNBELIEVABLE! The maitre'd ,... Read More Derek, was so amazing - I can't even tell you! And the bridal attendant, Linda, was the most amazing, nicest woman in the world. Any time you needed anything, Derek and Linda were right there next to you. My husband and I, not to mention our parents and the entire wedding party, had the most fantastic experience the day of the wedding because of these two! I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone. It's BEAUTIFUL! The food is amazing, and everyone is so wonderful to work with. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Chloe J

My wife and I got married at the Hilton Pearl River on May 24, 2015, over Memorial Day weekend. When we were looking for a wedding venue, we sought somewhere we could hold an elegant affair at a location where our guests could comfortably enjoy the long weekend. We knew from... Read More the first moment we looked at the Hilton Pearl River that this would be where we got married, and the event surpassed our lofty expectations. What first stood out to us about the Hilton Pearl River is the wonderful staff. Paulette Scattassa, senior catering manager, was our point person for planning the ceremony and reception. Paulette exudes warmth and professionalism, is detail-oriented and very accommodating. She was an integral part in helping us plan our dream wedding. Maitre'd Derek Rubino and his staff were flat out impressive. The morning after the wedding, our guests were raving about the service, that’s how good they were. The event ran seamlessly and Derek made sure that my wife and I were well taken care of throughout. The romantic Chateaux-style hotel and the picturesque grounds provided a terrific backdrop for photographs and for the ceremony, which was held outside in the rear lawn area during a beautiful day. The food at the cocktail hour and reception was impeccably presented, delicious, and plentiful! We give the highest recommendation for the Hilton Pearl River and commend their staff for helping us put together the best day of our lives!

Made My Day Perfect :)

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Melanie D

Paulette, Derek & the entire staff were wonderful in every way. My husband and I live out-of-state & they made the entire planning process very smooth & worry-free. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The grounds are kept beautifully with lots of greenery & flowers. The... Read More food is delicious & the staff is friendly. The rooms & fitness center are very clean. Thank you for making our day unforgettable.

Wedding Blast with Class!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 f l

First and foremost, talk to Gerry, Mgr in sales & catering. Gerry is the face, the personality, the top notch salesperson, and all around wonderful person! As you can tell, I cannot say enough about Gerry. From the moment my husband and I met Gerry, we knew we were in good... Read More hands. This was our first wedding and Gerry explained every detail along the way. She answered every call and every email with confidence and recognition that we were in good hands. She of course was correct. As disappointing it was to realize we were not going to have the ceremony outside due to rain..it was Gerry who suggested the amber up lighting to make the inside room special( of course she was right again). This is only one example of her knowledge, wisdom and great eye. Derek and team were wonderful as well the day of the wedding. Derek was so attentive to details and once again we knew we were well taken care of. Derek even was on his hands and knees helping my daughter bustle her gown. He obviously knew what he was doing and we were glad we was there. Derek also was so response to countless emails about small details and sent updated lists. So with all this said... I would recommend your establishment and top notch team without hesitation. We did get rave reviews from guest that the food was fabulous and the venue was great!

BEST Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Jena L

Having your wedding at Hilton Pearl River is a dream come true! On top of how beautiful the hotel and grounds are, working with Gerry Burns and her team makes everything run so easy and so perfectly. They are always one step ahead of you, making sure all your needs are not only... Read More met but are above and beyond your ask. Especially on the day of, they are literally one step ahead of you making sure you're comfortable, calm and can enjoy every minute. Any ask we made of Gerry in terms of set up or menu or scheduling, she made it happen. The beauty of the hotel speaks for itself and it's recent upgrade of the interior decor i the Conservatory, Ballroom and Le Jardin room put it over the top for perfection. I could go on and on, so will summarize it easily--book the Hilton Pearl River and you will have NO regrets or issues!

My wedding at Pearl River!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Annie Z

I had the great fortune of getting married at the Hilton Pearl River on June 28, 2015. It was spectacular. I am sure all brides think their weddings are the best and I am no different :) Pearl River is just a beautiful hotel that was able to accommodate my wedding party of 370... Read More people. There was plenty of room and space for all of the different aspects of the day including but not limited to; getting ready space, cocktail hour, ceremony, reception, after party etc.. My immediate family stayed at the hotel the night before and from the time we stepped into the hotel, Gerry and her team was super accommodating and were there to help with anything we needed. That assistance surely continued on the day of when I had all the help, support and attention necessary from the Pearl River staff (Derek, Abbey, Liam and Maeve just to name a few). They were super warm, friendly and real easy to count on. There is a certain family vibe at this Hilton and me and my family ate that up! We planned for our ceremony to be outside but due to weather that changed and the room we got married in ended up being beautiful! It was warm, inviting and the sound was great too. One big requirement for our party was a big enough dance floor and all of my guests definitely had the room to groove that we needed which was excellent. All in all, we were super pleased with the Hilton Pearl River. I couldn't imagine having my special day anywhere else! Thank you!

A Great Experience

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

The Pearl River Hilton staff did a magnificent job of keeping the evening on track and making sure the needs of our guests were met in a timely and cheerful manner, down to the smallest detail. From the cocktail hour through the dessert and cake, the food was delicious. The... Read More table settings and decorations were beautiful and the accommodations were excellent. I did not hear one negative comment from anyone that was there, and many told me that is was the best wedding reception they had ever attended. In short, we would not hesitate to recommend the Pearl River Hilton for any catered event, large or small.

Epic Wedding Weekend at the Hilton Pearl River

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Christina Y

Choosing the Pearl River Hilton as my wedding venue was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life! The venue has great reviews and a stellar reputation, so I had high expectations, and PRH exceeded them! Afterwards, our guests were raving about the food, the attentive... Read More service, the romantic ambiance, and the seamlessness of the transitions and overall flow of the day (as well as the convenience of having our rehearsal dinner, wedding, after-party, and morning-after breakfast all housed under the same roof). The staff at PRH are total professionals. The operation was impressively smooth! My wedding was probably the only time in my life that every detail was exactly as I envisioned and reality/expectations met fantasy. It was one emotional crescendo after another. The dinner and dancing flowed smoothly, all the props and table arrangements were set up well, the food was spectacular as it was during the tasting, and the guests felt well cared for. Also, our rehearsal dinner and morning-after breakfast were unbelievable! They were events in themselves and really lent a sense of completeness to the weekend. Looking back at my photos, I am grateful for the incredible variety of tones and textures we were able to capture over the course of the weekend (frolicking on the lawn and in the woods to formal posing in the conservatory and informal gathering in the executive suite after rehearsal dinner). I was grinning ear-to-ear the whole time. Paulette, Gerry, and Jacqueline were with me every step of the way and made me feel like a princess. Their expertise and experience shone through in every detail. I’ll remember the way I felt that day for the rest of my life! Oh, and I LOVED THE BRIDAL SUITE with the view of the golf course.

Our Amazing Wedding Weekend at the Hilton Pearl River

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

On the weekend June 6th of this year, we hosted our daughter's wedding at the Hilton Pearl River- From our very first meeting with Gerry Burns, the Events Manager to the wedding itself and the Sunday Brunch we hosted for our hotel guests, everything was done to perfection!!... Read More Gerry and her staff are thoughtful, considerate, and truly professional in all they do. Their thoughtfulness helped to make our wedding a true "once in a lifetime" event. As the day approached, Gerry and her staff did everything to "keep us calm" and attend to every detail to make our day so special. The newly renovated venue is breathtaking and to be able to combine both indoor and outdoor activities mad the weekend even more special. The food was plentiful and delicious. Derek is to be lauded for his managing and scheduling the entire day and the reception. The wait staff was impeccable. Jacquie was a tremendous help to us and most especially our daughter. The Hilton Pearl River is a "jewel" of a venue right in the backyard of New York City, Bergen County New Jersey as well as Rockland County. The chateau like grounds, perfectly manicured, the exquisite Conservatory and magnificient ballroom are all breathtaking - a "fairy tale venue" for any wedding.

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Carissa R

Amazing - I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience at The Hilton Pearl River. They are the best!! Gerry, Jacque, and Derek made our wedding day feel like a little slice of heaven. They are the perfect team and took care of everything so seamlessly that all we... Read More had to worry about was getting married and having a good time. The hotel is truly a gem of a place. It's very picturesque and really a beautiful and unique wedding venue, which adds to its appeal. Gerry is the sweetest and so on top of her game - from our first meeting with her, we knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. Our guests also loved the venue and the food (especially the cocktail hour). Definitely check them out!!

So happy we had our wedding here!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Gajan S

We had the most amazing experience working with the Hilton Pearl River to plan our wedding. We had an unusual wedding that combined both of our family's cultures, with a Hindu ceremony, a Jewish ceremony, and a reception afterwards. The staff member we worked with, Nancy Resman,... Read More brought so much enthusiasm, flexibility and attention to detail to her work with us-- we cannot imagine that a more positive experience is possible! She always responded right away to our questions and requests (there were a lot!) and went far beyond her job description to help us plan the event. And perhaps most amazingly, she see med genuinely excited to be a part of our big day. The work the staff did, especially the maitre'd Derrick, on the wedding day was impeccable. My husband and I are still talking about how thoughtful, professional, and reassuring they were-- which was really important given the complicated timeline of our multi-ceremony day. During prep time we each had a specific staff member assigned to us, who was available for anything we needed and made sure we stayed fed and hydrated. Derrick thought of details we never would have and they were also kind to our wedding party and families.The result was that we were able to relax and have fun with our friends and families, instead of worrying about the details of the day. While the Hilton is not the cheapest option in the area, we really felt that the extra money we spent was completely worth it for the level of service, flexibility, and the beautiful grounds and ballroom.

Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jessica S

We had an amazing wedding at the Pearl River Hilton this November. We knew it was the perfect place for us during our first visit. The venue is beautiful! The back lawn with the bridge and fall foliage were perfect for our pictures even on a very chilly day. Gerry was... Read More amazing to work with throughout the planning and was quick to answer our many questions. All of the staff were incredibly helpful the day of, doing whatever we needed and making sure everything went smoothly. The few small things that were setup incorrectly were quickly corrected within minutes. Derek and Jacque were amazing, they made us feel relaxed the entire night so we could focus on enjoying our wedding. Everyone raved about the staff at the PR, from the front desk to all the attendants and waitstaff at the wedding. The FOOD, was delicious. Our guests keep bringing up how good everything was, the variety, the volume, and the quality. The sushi was very high quality and presented beautifully, worth the upgrade. The lamb chops and pastrami were big hits! We had about 200 people attend, over half of which stayed over. It was so convenient to have everything, from the ceremony to the farewell brunch, in one location. We also had a great after party at the hotel bar! Overall, we could not have picked a better venue. It was perfect from start to finish and we highly recommend the Pearl River Hilton! Thanks for everything!!

Venue that suits all your needs/visions and that will exceed your expectations!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Michelle C

Hilton Pearl River did a fantastic job on our wedding!!! From the start of the planning process and right up to the wedding and day of execution, Hilton Pearl River was extremely accommodating and CUSTOMER SERVICE FOCUSED. The team and staff went ABOVE and BEYOND to ensure an... Read More ideal wedding experience for us and our guests. Although we had family local (bride grew up in / parents still live close by in NJ) we CHOSE TO STAY at the Hilton Thurs, Fri & Saturday night and also our entire wedding party used the hotel to GET READY AT. We didn't want to see each other until the church and the Hilton went above and beyond to help us arrange our rooms so that we were on separate floors, but also so that we could have our families/maids of honors/best man etc. in adjoining rooms or across the hall for ease of coordination. Similarly, they ensured we had spaces for bridal party hair & make-up, dressing, food, etc. After the church, we used the front entrance, back of hotel and a few rooms inside for PICTURES and they all came out wonderful! We loved the flexibility to have an outdoor or indoor COCKTAIL HOUR and that we didn't have to decide until the day prior (we chose outside and it was perfect!). Even though it was "outside" it is actually and indoor and outdoor space so it accommodates everyone. And the types and amount of FOOD and # of BARS at the cocktail hour was INCREDIBLE! Our guests still rave about it (as well as the reception food). Even the little things they do make it extra easy, for example the CAKE IS INCLUDED in the per person cost, but you get to work directly with their bakery on choosing the design/flavor/etc. Really takes the thought and stress out of that part of the planning! It was important to us that only ONE EVENT being going on at our venue during the time of our wedding and that is how the Hilton Pearl River is structured both in their booking as well as the actual layout of the venue. You essentially have your own wing and private bathrooms for the wedding. We never felt like we or our guests weren't #1 priority and the space never felt like we were at a hotel....however, we still had the convenience of sleeping where we partied, which was important for us, especially since many people were traveling from out of town and we wanted to maximize the amount of time we got to spend with everyone and have everyone at one place. In addition, it allowed for us to have the AFTER PARTY right on sight either privately if we wanted (at a cost) or have everyone head right to the ONSITE bar. Similarly, the Hilton made the entire flow of the day go off without a hitch and really made EVERYONE SO EASY FOR US. We planned our entire wedding ourselves and are a bit of control freaks/type-A so it was hard to let go of the reigns a bit on the day of, but the staff ANTICIPATED OUR EVERY NEED, made us extremely comfortable and 110% EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS. I could go on and on, but short of this very long, we had a WONDERFUL experience a Hilton Pearl River - family and friends still rave about the food, service and beauty of it - I would recommend it to anyone! - Married September 2014 - Live in New York, NY

The Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Cheryl B

Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. From day one my husband and I fell in love with Nancy. She is just so sweet, caring, and truly wants the best for her bride and groom. She walked us through every step leading up to the wedding. She was so helpful and quick to... Read More respond to emails with any question I had, no matter how silly the question was. If there was something I was unsure of, she would offer her guidance to help make a decision. She came in on her day off for the rehearsal dinner to make sure everything was going smooth. I never had a doubt that our wedding day would be perfect...and it absolutely was. Jacque, our Maitre'D was amazing as well. The day of the wedding, she was there to make sure we were all on schedule and comfortable. Megan was awesome too...she never left our side. Anything we needed, she was there. We received so many compliments on the staff and how amazing they were. A lot of people said it was the best wedding they ever went to. It was PERFECT!!!