Hilton Pearl River

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom has ten crystal chandeliers, wall sconces, gilded moldings, floor-to-ceiling windows as well as a large dance floor. The 8,220 square foot room accommodates up to 750 wedding guests.

The Conservatory. The Conservatory has a hand-painted sky-motif domed ceiling, marble accented floors and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The 2,660 square foot room accommodates about 200 people.

Le Jardin. Le Jardin has faux-painted ivy-covered walls, two fountains, wall sconces, skylights and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The 2,660 square foot room accommodates about 200 people.

Hilton Pearl River, nicknamed "The Chateau in The Country near The City," was recognized by Hilton for "Best Overall Service” and “Highest Guest Loyalty” of any Hilton in New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. The on-site wedding planners at Hilton Pearl River help couples organize every detail of their wedding, and one of these planners is present during the wedding celebration to assure everything runs smoothly.

Working alongside the wedding planners is an experienced and innovative catering staff that creates unique menus with an attention to detail and excellent service. For instance, couples may choose to begin their reception with butler-served champagne and fresh strawberries and then have a customized menu served to their guests. Service staff, both accommodating and unobtrusive, will flawlessly present the food and attend to guests' needs.

There are many reasons to choose Hilton Pearl River to host a wedding reception including:

• Complimentary bridal suite
  • Preferential room rate for out-of-town guests
  • Close proximity to Palisades Center shopping mall, one of the largest malls in the country
  • Close proximity to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
  • 30 miles from downtown New York City
  • Borders Bergen County, New Jersey
  • Adjoins Blue Hill golf course
  • Easily accessible from Newark Liberty, JFK and LaGuardia airports
  • Recreation opportunities including a pool, whirlpool spa, sauna and fitness room
  • Conveniences like local area transportation and room service

The Chateau in The Country near The City

Bordering Bergen County and just 20 minutes from Manhattan and Westchester, our lavish Grand Ballroom, our elegant Conservatory, and our 17 picturesque acres of wooded countryside in the heart of the scenic Hudson River Valley offer the perfect setting to create magnificent memories. Renowned for consistently delivering exceptional service and attention to detail, the Hilton Pearl River is proud to be ranked #1 in "Overall Service" of all Hiltons in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut for six consecutive years - Hilton Hotels & Resorts (2016).

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

500 Veterans Memorial Drive, Pearl River, NY (845) 735-9000

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Adriana R

Our New Years Eve Wedding at the Hilton Pearl River was exceptional. From the first time meeting Abbey and Gerri to all the little details in the planning, everything went smoothly. Words cannot express how thankful we are for having a seamless and well-organized event. Our... Read More guests continue to rave about the excellent food, friendly waitstaff/bartenders, and accommodations. Wish we could go back and relive the night. Amazing! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Jennifer E

Where do we even begin? Having our wedding at the Pearl River Hilton was the absolute best decision we ever made. Our wedding weekend was so magical from the moment we walked in and chose the venue, till the day we checked out as a married couple. The venue itself is beautiful.... Read More It is such a well kept, clean hotel. Each room has its own unique charm and beauty. We even did our rehearsal dinner at the hotel restaurant, Two Henry’s. The food was amazing and they created an area in the restaurant to accommodate our rehearsal dinner guests. Lori, the manager at Two Henry’s, is awesome and made sure that we had our own special area secluded for us! As far as the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went, Gerry and her team went beyond the call of duty to make every single detail magnificent. The cocktail hour was superb. The food was awesome and people continue to talk about our cocktail hour. My husband and I even got to eat the food during cocktail hour because they made sure we tried everything!! The reception was perfect. The staff was extremely attentive and made sure we had everything we wanted. Linda and Jackie were amazing. We received first class treatment throughout the entire weekend. The wait staff noticed during the reception that my husband lost his voice and next thing we know he has a cup of hot tea and honey at our table. At the end of the night when we returned to our suite, they had a floral heart arrangement, a tray of desserts, wedding cake and my husband’s favorite beverage! The staff at this hotel is extremely professional. Every time we had a question, we received an email response immediately. Every time we needed to make a change, they accommodated us. No matter what it was, they did everything they could to make our dream come true! They paid attention to every single detail that was important to us. Anyone would be lucky to work with a team like this one. Thank you for making our weekend spectacular! We appreciate everything you did and we couldn’t possibly be any happier. Everything was perfect, and honestly not one single thing went wrong. If you are thinking about choosing this venue, we promise you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016

Hilton Pearl River was the most accommodating and absolutely stunning place to have our wedding. The castle like building is so beautiful inside and out and everything is so clean. We primarily worked with Gerry and Jacqueline when it came to planning our special day but... Read More throughout our experience we met so many wonderful people who work at the Hilton Pearl River. Leading up to the big day Gerry and Jacqueline made themselves available whether it was for in person meetings or via email. We felt so comfortable knowing that they were in our corner and were there to help make the day run more smoothly. In fact they made a suggestion to us about the flow of our day, we trusted them and went with their suggestion. They could not have been more correct! All of the employees of Hilton Pearl River are so good at what they do, we have zero complaints and all thanks and praise. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was sophisticated, elegant, and quiet. We actually got married in the Conservatory Room and it was just so beautiful. If we would plan our wedding over again there's no doubt in our minds that the Hilton Pearl River would be our choice! Our guests loved their hotel rooms and the breakfast the next morning was delicious! If you are planning a wedding, get on the phone today, call Gerry and book your date ASAP! Marissa and Kevin

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Patricia K

We loved the Hilton, and more importantly, our guests loved it! We'd been joking about making our wedding as "user-friendly" as possible, and the Hilton greatly contributed to that. For starters, it was ridiculously convenient to have all of the weekend's events at one location,... Read More which meant that folks could decamp to their rooms whenever needed and transportation was not required. (No limo or buses to deal with!) The event rooms and grounds are lovely and well-kept and the amenities are top-notch. The staff is the key to their success. Every staff member was warm and accommodating and helped us feel very relaxed throughout the entire weekend. They are true professionals who bring many years of hospitality experience to the table and one has the feeling that they could handle anything. The catering/events team provided terrific guidance and were there every step of the way. (Sometimes literally--they must not sleep on weekends!) Lastly, the food was delicious and loved by all. Relatives have been talking about it for weeks. The Hilton provides A LOT in the standard wedding package and they were very accommodating of guests' dietary needs. The bar options were also very impressive and the specialty cocktails were a fun touch. In summary, we wish we could get married here every year, because it was a heck of a party!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Blisse W

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at the Hilton Pearl River. I could not have asked for a better venue, location, or Hilton staff members to work with. On the first day we went to tour the venue we met Gerry. From the beginning, she was warm, friendly... Read More and willing to work with us. Our Saturday wedding was fairly large (240 people) and we were hosting a traditional engagement ceremony the day prior. The Hilton had never put on a engagement ceremony like this but were eager to work with us and accommodate our needs. Our wedding day turned out perfect. Gerry and Derek worked with us through all of the details weeks prior. They were also great for giving advice on how the day should be run, etc. Our wedding guests are still talking about how great the wedding was and how delicious the food was. The cocktail hour food was delicious and had everything from rack of lamb, raw seafood far, several stations and passed food. Dinner was a four course meal and the guests had the a choice of 3 entrees, not including gluten free and vegan (which is almost impossible to find anywhere else). Following the ceremony, my husband and I were taken to a room where they had a candle light dinner and sampling of almost all of the cocktail hour food to make sure we ate and enjoyed our food. Overall, Gerry, Derek and the rest of the Hilton staff really went out of their way to make our wedding weekend special. Since many of our guests stayed in the hotel for one or 2 nights, the Hilton was able to assist us in planning light breakfasts and a mini after party following the wedding. My husband and I are truly lucky that we found this venue and were able to work with great people. We worked so closely with Gerry and Derek during the course of wedding planning that they felt like part of the family!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Stephanie K

The Hilton Pearl River is an amazing place to get married. Gerry is so nice and wonderful. Everything for our wedding was perfect. It was truly a dream come true and the best day ever. All of the staff is so nice and attentive. We had our ceremony outside which was... Read More beautiful. Everything was beautiful. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend having your wedding there. We can't stop smiling.

2016-09-29T09:28:16 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you all.. and what a beautiful night for an outdoor ceremony.. thank you for the wonderful review..

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

BLISS IS A PERFECT “DESTINATION” WEDDING RIGHT NEXT DOOR!! Our daughter had the perfect “destination” wedding (including rehearsal dinner and day- after- wedding brunch) at a European style “palace” one-half hour from NYC: the Pearl River Hilton. Weddings are their specialty.... Read More The facilities, both indoors and out, are wonderful and create a magical ambience. The food was fabulous and the service exemplary. The bridal suite (included) hosts your entire wedding party in unparalleled comfort. Every detail is considered by the expert staff (no party planner necessary) including dressing rooms, make-up rooms, and private room for pre-party traditions such as Ketubah signing. All of the above, and great value. The prices were very reasonable for the area and they delivered on all their promises and then some. Their florist recommendation was spot on. It was truly Wedding Bliss for the couple, the hosts and the guests.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Dely F

My husband and I were held our wedding reception at the Hilton Pearl River on July 31st, 2016. There aren’t enough words to describe how grateful we are and how helpful and kind everyone at the Hilton was from the very beginning. Our dream wedding really came to life because of... Read More the diligence and dedication of the Hilton staff, most especially Nancy, Marisa, Derek, and Abbey (thank you all so much!). We had an enormous wedding (over 300 people) but the Hilton staff made everything flow seamlessly. From the earliest stages of planning, Marisa and the Hilton staff were very responsive to our communications and accommodated all of our needs and requests (which were many!). Marisa always made us feel at peace and confident that all was taken care of. We met Derek and Abbey only a few weeks before our wedding, but they immediately gave off the same vibe and were just as helpful and supportive. Everything about our wedding at the Hilton went off as perfectly as one could hope for. The rooms were amazing and the guests were all very comfortable; we have been told by many guests that the food at both the cocktail hour and dinner was the best they’ve had at a wedding (and we agree); the inclement weather on our wedding day was not even remotely a factor; and the reception itself was absolutely beautiful. We can’t recommend the Hilton highly enough. Honestly, our review doesn’t come close to describing how happy they made us on our wedding day. If you’re looking for a place to hold your wedding, you should seriously consider checking them out!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Christina D

I had my wedding at the Pearl River Hilton this past July and it was beyond what I could have wished for. It was absolutely perfect. Gerry & Derek ran the show and they did an incredible job. They do hundreds upon hundreds of weddings but they always had a way of making me feel... Read More so special! I had my ceremony, cocktail hour & reception all at the Hilton and everything ran smoothly. The grounds and the rooms are stunning and very well maintained! maintained.recommerecommend

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Susan D

Our daughter's wedding was July 9, 2016. It was absolutely amazing !!! Gerry Burns, Derrick and Jackie and their staff are second to none. An absolute pleasure to work with. We have had nothing but compliments on this wedding!! The hotel is beautiful. The food was delicious.... Read More There is no need to look any further. All in one accommodations from the ceremony , cocktail hour and reception. We also had breakfast in the garden room the next day.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Aysylu M

Totally incredible experience! The team at Hilton was the best and guided us from the beginning to the end of our special day! So caring and professional! We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding at! All guests and family were very happy. Derek and Marisa are... Read More the best! Thanks to them a lot!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 casey c

WOW. Where do I start? I am no stranger to events. I have worked with a lot of vendors in many states and I have never had such a positive,amazing, professional, sophisticated, elegant experience. Even up to the week before the wedding I kept thinking, "something is going to... Read More go wrong with the Hilton. They can't possibly be this flawless." There is not ONE thing I would change or improve. The Hilton staff is PERFECT. From your customer service, responsiveness, ideas and flexibility to your aesthetically beautiful venue and professional staff-- I don't know how you do it!! I had guests tell me it was the best wedding food they have ever had. One guest said it was the best steak she has EVER had!! Each one of the team members executes their job flawlessly and in turn, the guests and Bride and Groom can relax and enjoy an elegant affair. Gerry is a gem! Her responsiveness, suggestions, ideas -- EVERYTHING. She is an absolute joy to work with. I wish I could take her to every venue I work with. Derek and Jackie- PERFECTION. Who knew Derek could bustle a dress like a boss!!?? They put me so at ease. I couldn't have imagined a better reception. FLAWLESS. Thank you for dealing with all my changes and emails and questions You never once lost your cool even when I was being witchy. so professional and sophisticated. BRAVO!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Maral

Gerry, Jackie and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible. The Hilton Pearl River was the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff at the hotel was extremely gracious and helpful. They treated our guest like family. We could not have asked for a better wedding... Read More weekend. Everyone one was extremely pleased with every aspect of this venue; food, drinks, accommodations and ease of check in - out. We would absolutely recommend The Hilton Pearl River for all your family events! Thanks for the great memories!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Fabulous experience at the Hilton Pearl River. Elegant, Excellent Service and Wonderful to Work with- Exemplary in every Way!!! Unbelievable attention was given to every detail with a caring and helpful staff who insures that everything is exactly as requested. Having made... Read More two beautiful weddings previously for my other children at other venues, I can honestly say that this was exceptional !! The professionalism, efficiency, warmth and flexibility surpassed all my expectations. Nothing was too hard or too challenging - the staff was unbelievably responsive and truly wanted to insure that we were happy with the event- It made all the difference!!

Hilton Pearl River made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Brent L

From the moment we spoke with the team at Hilton Pearl River, until we checked out the day after the wedding day, we could not stop thinking about how perfect our wedding day went - all because of the utmost professionalism and expertise of Marisa, Jacqueline & the entire Hilton... Read More Pearl River team. Even all our guests could not stop raving about the superior service, the venue, the food & everything in between. It has been quite an honor to have our reception over at Hilton Pearl River & we totally recommend this venue because they make things memorable, not to mention easy, for those deciding to have this as their reception venue. We got married in the fall of 2015 - the colors of fall absolutely stood out, made our photographer & videographer very happy. As proof, I will share with you our wedding same-day-edit video : https://vimeo.com/143449774 We totally enjoyed our time with Hilton Pearl River - if I could give this review 100 stars, I would.

Amazing wedding at the Hilton

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River on Friday, December 11, 2015. Our first visit to the Hilton sealed the deal for us - I was a little skeptical of a hotel wedding and expected to be underwhelmed, but we went based on such positive reviews. When we... Read More first walked into the conservatory, possibly one of the most beautiful spaces we have seen in any wedding venue, we automatically knew that we needed to get married here. We met with Gerry Burns who is incredibly sweet, funny, and professional - she was always available and I am positive that our wedding would not have been as incredible had it not been for her help. Aside from Gerry, Derek Rubino and Jacqueline Rochford met with us twice before the wedding to go over a schedule for the day, review final details, and coordinate their schedules with our vendors'. On our wedding day, Gerry, Derek and Jacqueline's hard work was very evident - we just had to get dressed and show up for our ceremony since every detail had been worked out. We truly enjoyed our wedding and it is really all thanks to the efforts of everyone at the Hilton. As if the people and the beautiful spaces at the Hilton were not enough, the food was amazing and abundant. Our guests have been raving about the food (a few guests told us that their entrees were the best wedding food they have ever eaten) and the cocktail hour impressed even the most critical members of our two large Italian families. We had so much choice in our menu and we got to work with the chef to create combinations to suit our taste. The food, the people, and the hotel itself all made our wedding so much better than we could have imagined. As a gay couple, we went into wedding planning with some hesitation, but everyone at the Hilton Pearl River treated our wedding like it was their own and never made it feel any less special because there wasn't a bride. p.s. If you get married here, can you invite us? We'd love to experience it all again!

GREAT PLACE TO HAVE ANY AFFAIR

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

The affair was fantastic. Gerry and her team were so easy to work with. The entire staff could not have have done anything else for us. The hotel is a beautiful location for any event.

Best Venue, Best Team, Best Day of our lives

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Samantha H

We cannot say enough about how incredible our wedding process (and actual wedding) was at the Hilton Pearl River. From our first visit to the property, we were in love with the building, the grounds, the hospitality and the people at the Pearl River Hilton. Gerry Burns, Derek... Read More Rubino, Jacqueline Rochford and their team went above and beyond to accommodate all of our wishes for the wedding. Venue: The building is gorgeous, especially the lawn where we had our ceremony. The ballroom is beautiful and spacious, and the room where we had our cocktail hour (painted ceiling) is beautiful. It looks like a French Chateau from the outside and really photographs well. It does NOT look like a typical Hilton. There are two great spots for a first look - the lawn or the water fountain out front. Food: The food was absolutely delicious and we received endless compliments on how great the food was (and how much there was - we wanted a big cocktail hour spread). We made it a point to eat at the wedding because the food was just so good. Gerry helped us find ways to save on costs by getting creative with our menu, which was a huge help. The wedding cake from A Little Cake (included when you book with Pearl River) was hands down the best we have ever had. Our snobby foodie friends asked for second and thirds! Throughout the entire process, we never once felt pressured or felt that there was an "up-sell." Everything was included in the price, which turned out to be a really good value. Gerry and her team: The team was so great that they actually moved our entire ceremony from indoors to outdoors just two hours before starting time - just because we asked them to! They had a crew of people mobilize to make this happen, which was incredibly accommodating. Derek Rubino is such a great day-of coordinator - he took care of everything and we knew we were in good hands. He even bustled my dress right before the reception because my sister did it wrong! They were cool, calm and collected at all times, which was REALLY important as a bride on the day of the wedding. All of our vendors had worked at the Pearl River Hilton before and only had great things to say. Everyone loves Gerry and her team, everyone! If you have your wedding at the Pearl River Hilton you will have an incredible experience from beginning to end. We are forever grateful for the amazing experience we had!

10/9/2015

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Maddy M

Your search ends here!! This venue is everything you've dreamed of and more!! My husband and I very recently had our reception of 200+ guests here at the Hilton Pearl River. We also had our rehearsal dinner here and brunch the morning after. I cannot thank the staff enough for... Read More making it an unforgettable experience. Everything was perfect. Gerry Burns and Derek Rubino are experts when it comes to event planning. They did everything we asked of them and more. Above and beyond what I could have ever expected. We booked our venue very early (2 years in advance) and for those 2 years Gerry was in constant contact with us whether it was for questions we had or just to check in with us to see how our plans were coming along. She was so comforting and friendly, truly a breath of fresh air during the fun yet stressful time of wedding planning that we all know and love. My mom and I will honestly miss talking to her every week. In the last month we had constant contact with Derek for scheduling of the big day. Between him and the bridal attendants everything went seamlessly to schedule. At one point he was carrying my shoes as he helped me carry my train to our own private cocktail hour that just me and my husband shared. Anything and I mean anything that we asked of was done and taken care of. I put my complete trust in both Gerry and Derek to handle anything that came our way and they exceeded my expectations. From the food, the ballroom, the hotel rooms, the bar, brunch and just the very atmosphere of the Hilton, we still have guests raving. Especially about cocktail hour! The hotel rooms are beautiful as well as the Bridal suite. My husband and I both got ready the morning of the wedding at the Hilton. We were separately provided food and beautiful rooms to host our bridal party and families during hair/makeup and picture time. Marissa, Gerry's assistant was extremely helpful to us during this time even offering to run out to CVS to purchase nail polish remover (because who thinks of taking that with them?!). Just because of her help, we didn't need to lift a finger and stayed calm and relaxed. If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing! The staff at the Hilton really made our wedding amazing and stress free! We are forever grateful for all of them and we are so happy to have been able to share our special time with exceptional people. Thank you to everyone at the Hilton who made October 9th 2015 the best day ever!!

Hilton Pearl River

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Stephanie M

My husband and I were recently married at the Hilton Pearl River. We had the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and brunch all at the hotel. Everything about our experience was top-quality. The staff is very knowledgeable, and you can tell they have a lot of experience in... Read More various aspects of wedding planning and execution. They thought of things that there was no way I would have thought of on my own. They truly made the wedding planning process much easier than it otherwise would have been. The most exceptional part of the wedding was the service we received during the event. Multiple people commented on this. Every time I turned around someone was offering me a drink, refilling my water, asking if I needed anything, etc. This courtesy and attention extended to guests as well rather than just to the bridal party, and many guests commented on it. The food was also excellent - everyone loved the cocktail hour, and the dinner was delicious. There is a large variety of food options that you can select from when planning your meal. In general, I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married.

10/2

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 victoria p

I am forever grateful to all the staff at the Hilton Pearl River for making my wedding the most perfect day. Although I was confident that everything would go well from what I had heard from other brides, I can honestly say my expectations were exceeded from start to finish.... Read More Paulette was a pleasure to work with from day one, and she made the entire planning process as low stress as possible. On our wedding day, each and every staff member worked tirelessly to ensure both my husband and I were enjoying ourselves and that everything was perfect. I am so happy I stumbled upon this venue in my search, I cannot say thank you enough for giving me the wedding of my dreams!!

Spectacular Venue

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Gary P

Can't say enough. Staff was amazing, service outstanding, venue beautiful, Perfect location for a perfect day,

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Morgan D

I had my ceremony and reception here. Everything was beyond perfect. The Hilton staff was fabulous and made sure every detail I wanted was fulfilled. The only downside is that it is a typical hotel and needed lots of decorations to make it beautiful!!

The Hilton Pearl River is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Mila S

My husband and I can't say enough positive things about the Hilton Pearl River. They are experts at helping run a wedding. From the beginning they knew exactly how to help us achieve our vision, and on the day of our wedding they executed flawlessly. I was toying with hiring a... Read More day of wedding coordinator, but I didn't and was glad because the Hilton staff were on top of everything. They made sure that the plan for the day went over flawlessly. Every little detail was taken care of (they even left plates of food in our bridal suite after the reception was over so we could eat some more of the food from the dinner as well as cake an champagne). We LOVED this place and would recommend it to anyone looking for a venue that really knows what it is doing.

Perfect Venue for a Wedding Outside of Manhattan

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

We just had the most wonderful experience here. It was a Sunday afternoon wedding and many guests came from out of town so we did a family weekend together before the wedding. Gerry Burns and her staff couldn't have been more accommodating, helpful and professional. We had... Read More beautiful rooms for gathering, for weekend meals, for hair and makeup. The Conservatory Room is the prettiest place to have a small reception or service. The service for all meals, including a wedding dinner for 280 was the best I have ever seen at a hotel function. It was seemless and perfect. We were lucky to have Megan, Meryl and Abby assigned to us for the weekend, but I have no doubt the entire staff is also wonderful. Every person I encountered knew how to put "service" in the term "service industry." Each employee was cheerful, professional, hard working (but making it look easy), and helpful, making us feel like VIPs all weekend. This is a Hilton but it had the feel of a classy boutique hotel and a family business at the same time. You cant go wrong here. It's worth the short trip from NYC to have this beautiful venue and the service you get here.