Book Your Wedding with Hilton Washington Dulles Airport

The Potomac Ballroom. Located on the main level, the Potomac Ballrooms I, II and III can be used in conjunction or separately to provide an elegant setting for banquet seating for up to 300 guests.

The Piedmont Room. Overlooking the indoor pool from the second-story balcony, the Piedmont Room can accommodate 100 guests with banquet seating.

The Red Fox Room. Located on the second and third floors, the Red Fox Room spans two stories and features dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows. It can accommodate up to 250 reception guests or 160 banquet-style guests.

The Hilton Washington Dulles Airport aims to meet a couple's needs. Each event space can be divided or extended based on the space required, and smaller parlors for intimate receptions are also available. With the over 40,000 square feet of event space, there is certain to be one to accommodate any group.

Couples enjoy wedding planning services and amenities, such as a catered rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch and upgrades for flowers, decorative linens, ice sculptures and anything extra to make the imagined day a reality. The wedding professionals coordinate everything from the florists and DJs to the menu and limo drivers, providing a seamless stress-free day to remember.

The Hilton Washington Dulles Airport is 2016's WeddingWire Couples Choice Award winner and earns a 4.6 out of a 5-star rating. Couples who have hosted their wedding here cite the staff's flexibility, professionalism and outstanding wedding professionals as reasons for recommending this wedding venue to others.

Catering and bar services for the rehearsal dinner and reception can be customized to each couple's needs with packages available that include an open bar and buffet-style or plated dining options.

Additional benefits for couples hosting their wedding event at Hilton Washington Dulles Airport include:

• On-site wedding planner
  • Substantial discounts for reservations on a block of 10 or more rooms for wedding guests
  • A complimentary stay for the bride and groom on the wedding night and the first wedding anniversary
  • Complimentary breakfast in bed for newlyweds
  • A free, customizable web page to keep guests updated on wedding details
  • WeddingWire Couples Choice Award winner

Hilton Washington Dulles Airport

The perfect marriage of stylish décor, fresh cuisine & versatile facilities for your most special day! Enjoy exquisite menus & seamless service, as our experienced staff creates an unforgettable event for you & all of your guests! Private ballrooms to accommodate up to 600 - you'll fall in love!

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

13869 Park Center Rd, Herndon, VA (703) 478-2900

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Sina S

It was an absolute pleasure working with Kay. She was very accommodating and helpful. My wife and I were lost at times, but she guided us and reminded us of things we did not think of. The event staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Megan K

We used the Hilton Washington Dulles for our room block. Kayla is amazing and a delight to work with! If you need or want something, she does her best to make it happen! Our guests loved the rooms and so did we.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Arielle H

We went through several changes with people during the duration of the wedding planning but let me tell you I hope they keep Anna FOREVER!! She has the best personality and even if something was not what you liked she made sure to get it fixed before the big day. Kayla and Emily... Read More were also so amazing in making sure my day was perfect! Thank you Hilton for allowing us to have our wedding there, the rooms, the food, the hall, everything was so amazing!!

It was OK

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Shera C

I am only giving them 3 stars because my wedding was wonderful and we didn't let them completely ruin anything. Although I would never ever recommend this Hilton to anyone! They went through several staff changes and even pushed a new event coordinator on me 2 weeks before my... Read More wedding. She knew nothing about my wedding and was not helpful in the least. A very nice girl but didnt know what she was doing. And in her defense she started working for the company 2 weeks before my wedding. I had to have several appointments with 2 different event coordinators (yes, previous to the newbie 2 weeks before the event) so that's a total of 3 coordinators. No one seemed to want to take notes so I was constantly repeating myself. I was also promised different things by different people and not one would live up to what the other promised. I owe everything to my husband who bossed orders and was a maniac on the day of the wedding getting everything together, directing vendors, making sure everything was running smoothly. If it wasnt for him nothing would have been right and the wedding would have been miserable. I was 20 minutes late to my own wedding because the coordinators never came and got me and didnt know when I should walk down the isle. Since my husband was busy waiting for me my father was running around like a maniac trying to que the bridal party, etc. I point blanked asked them certain questions and they looked at me like I was stupid. The food was delicious! However, even the banquet captain was not well informed with our event because there were several mistakes, they were missing a bar and no one seemed to understand how or when the cake cutting was happening. Again my husband during our wedding had to keep directing things because the coordinators where either no where to be found or didnt know what was going on. The banquet captain was very accommodating and fixed everything as soon as possible but it was ridiculous that they didnt give him a rundown of the evening. All and all I am very upset with the Hilton, throughout the process they acted like all that was going wrong was normal and never apologized for any of the misdoings. I didnt even know that my coordinator left their hotel until I didn't get a response from an email for over a week and had to email the manager myself. Just poor poor planning and I wish there was something I could do about it. But hopefully after reading this review, you will NOT book with them!

Meet The Director of Catering

Kay Rook

I have been in the industry for over 10 years and have probably worked with over 200 brides and grooms. I enjoy planning and detailing your special day so that you have the wedding of your dreams. We take exceptional care of our clients and provide the service that you would expect from a Hilton Hotel!