Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles

(1)

Woodland Hills, CA

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

You imagine it...we create it!!!

Beautiful elegance and uncompromising attention to detail are the foundation of every engagement party, wedding shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and post-wedding brunch at The Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Hotel/Resort

6360 Canoga Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA

Great!

8/28/2011 Tanya C

This is a review for the hotel as a wedding venue. I choose this hotel as a venue for my wedding due to the closeness of it to family and due to its particular charm. Sari, the catering manager, was especially friendly and helpful compared to other venues I've considered which was a big plus. She was also very accommodating to my schedule (since I'm an out of state bride) and worked with my schedule. She worked with us during the food was tasting to ensure that each dish was perfect. The day of the wedding was pretty perfect. They were willing to place my pink overlays over each table, and were great at fix the stage for the ceremony when we found it was too small. The lighting was perfect, the food was great and the service people were very helpful and accommodating. I couldn't ask for much more :)

Send Email