Long Island's Premier Bridal Jewelry Destination

H.L. Gross & Bro. Jewelers is a 5th generation family owned jewelry store, conveniently located on Long Island in downtown Garden City. Since 1910, H.L. Gross has focused on building their collection of top quality engagement rings and wedding bands, and now boasts the largest selection of designer engagement rings in New York. We are one of only two Tacori Blue Diamond Partners in the world, and offer Long Island's only Verragio Premier Boutique. We are also proud to offer collections from Simon G., Jeff Cooper, A. Jaffe, Sylvie, Michael M., Martin Flyer and many more. Choosing the perfect ring requires the best selection, so look no further than H.L. Gross! - Proud to be the Preferred Jeweler of the New York Mets.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

840 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY (516) 747-6666

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Katelyn D

Justin is the best! He is so knowledgeable, so kind, so calm! I can’t say enough about him! This store is wonderful if you aren’t sure what you are looking for. There is so much to choose from. You will not regret getting your wedding bands here! We will definitely be back to... Read More buy from this store again!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Nicole B

Amazing!!! I'll admit I was worried my fiancé didn't know what type of engagement ring to get. But I absolutely love my ring and he gives all credit to HL Gross. He worked with Christina and said she was fantastic. She worked within his budget; did not try to oversell him. She... Read More took the time to explain all the ins and outs to him. I could not be happier he chose HL Gross. Their professionalism and kindness is truly top of the line. We will most definitely be coming back for our wedding bands and any future jewerly purchases.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Andrew R

When I decided to ask my fiancé to marry me some one had recommended I go see Christina at H.L. Gross. Upon arrival the store front and show room blew me away. Christina was so helpful and made me feel very comfortable. This being the biggest decision of my life I was nervous... Read More to say the least. Once we started looking at diamonds in my price range she helped me pick the right one and by helped I mean told me the right one to pick. I didnt know anything about diamonds so I needed some one to trust and tell me the right one to pick. For that I am forever great full. The custom setting she designed came outperfect. My fiancé loves her ring more then I could have ever imagined and she shows it off to everyone. Thank you Christina and everyone else at H. L. Gross!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Meredith A

I started working with Christina at H.L. Gross a year or so before I got engaged. She was very helpful in getting back to me, helping me select the ring, size, and diamond to place in it. I would recommend this jeweler to everyone and further I will never go elsewhere. We... Read More recently purchased our wedding bands, and it just reconfirms that they are the best. Christina made our experience great!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ben R

Brad is the man! I just recently got engaged and my engagement ring shopping experience with Brad was so much better than everyone else I spoke with. His pricing was great and the quality of his work was fantastic. I needed the ring quickly and he got it done seamlessly. Brad... Read More was referred to me by three separate friends that had recently got engaged and after doing business with him, I have been recommending Brad to all of my friends.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jackie P

My family has been coming to Gross for as long as I can remember. So when it was time for my fiancé and I to pick out our wedding bands, there was no question where we wanted to go. Brad is beyond patient and knowledgeable. He sat there with me while I asked a ton of questions... Read More and tried on the same two rings over and over. There was absolutely zero pressure - - and when I left and had more questions he was quick to respond and left us feeling confident about our choices. The store is beautiful, the employees are helpful/kind/not pushy and the merchandise is incredible, one piece is better than the next!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jonathan G

My family and I have been patrons of H.L. Gross for years. The personalized service and large selection provides for a superior shopping experience. From wedding bands to watches I always leave satisfied. A special thank you to Christina and all the staff for an old-world... Read More shopping experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tara T

Over the years, I have truly enjoyed working with H.L. Gross. Christina has personally been exceptional in helping me with design and selection from all the beautiful jewelry at H.L. Gross. Most importantly, you receive special care and attention from experts such as... Read More Christina which is always truly appreciated. You'll always be more than pleased with your experience!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tara G

I cannot say enough good things about this vendor or my rings! I worked with Justin who was a true expert in helping me pick out my engagement ring with my fiance. He was overbooked when we went back for our wedding bands, but they made it work out. Their work is impeccable,... Read More their prices are very fair, and my fiance and I are thrilled!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jennifer Q

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience at H.L. Gross. Even before we got engaged , I alway looked at their Instagram for inspiration and to check out their latest designers and pieces. When we finally went in the store, Christina was such a pleasure to work... Read More with. She showed us all the different styles I was interested in and educated us on how to buy a diamond and what to really focus on. Christina made the process of designing my ring with my fiancé so easy and convenient. I was so impressed with my engagement ring I knew she would do an awesome job with our wedding bands as well. She helped me come up with a very unique pairing for my wedding band that I get so many compliments on. I will definitely be using Christina in the future for all diamond and fine jewelry purchases !

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jessica C

My fiancé met with Justin when he bought my engagement ring and we truly couldn’t be happier with the result. Justin gave him so many options to choose from, worked with him on every aspect, and truly gave him a great experience. We just now went and bought our wedding bands... Read More during the annual Bridal Sale and we received such great service and are so excited to see our rings when they come in! Justin and the whole team are extremely accommodating and professional, while making the experience so comfortable and exciting. Thank you all for everything!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Theresa C

When I first got engaged, we went over to H.L Gross to meet Justin Stadler who helped my fiancé at the time, pick out my engagement ring. He was so accommodating and knowledgeable and I absolutely loved him right from the start. I felt his excitement for us and he definitely... Read More became apart of our entire wedding experience. Justin also helped us pick out our wedding bands and I had all the confidence in the world that H.L Gross would get them to us on time and in perfect condition. It was also so great how he would get my engagement ring cleaned for me right on the spot, every time we walked through the door. My husband couldn't have picked a better Jeweler or Company to work with!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart..!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Seth S

I initially found H.L. Gross when I began researching engagement rings, and was set up with an appointment with Justin Stadler. I didn't really know where to start with respect to the 4 'C's of stone selection, and he made sure I garnered an understanding of how to get the best... Read More value for the price point I was comfortable spending. He took his time to explain the nuanced of stone selection, GIA ratings, and anything else I wasn't well versed on to make ensure that I would be happy with the result. My fiance and I returned to H.L. Gross for our wedding band needs, and were met with the same excellence in service working with Justin to find precisely what we wanted, and he recommended coming in during one of their bridal events to meet with the designers to ask any additional questions and see a broader selection of options. We couldn't have asked for a better experience throughout or wedding planning process, and have developed a high level of trust and respect such that we will come back time and time again for any future needs. Excellent reputation and highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Billy M

I first met Justin in May on 2016. My future bride wanted a Tacori ring and HL Gross had a great selection of Tacori rings to choose from. Justin was extremely knowledgeable in a Tacori rings including the center stone. He guided me through the purchase, financing, and the... Read More delivery of my ring. He made sure that I understood the process in purchasing the perfect diamond. We also purchased our wedding bands at HL Gross. They have a great selection of men's wedding bands. Here's what I appreciated the most from Justin. I told him my budget and he stuck to the budget. He didn't try to sell me on a ring or a stone that was outside my budget. He's very honest and personable and it was much appreciated! I look forward to purchasing more at HL Gross in the future. They are my jeweler of choice. Excellent customer service and I would highly recommend HL Gross for your special day! Thanks Justin for all your help!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amber M

Our family has been using Gross Jewelers for many years. They have been wonderful to work with from the design of my engagement ring, to our wedding bands, to our presents to each other on our wedding day. Justin is a dream to work with, super helpful and knowledgable - a real... Read More expert.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sarah P

They helped my husband and I create the PERFECT eternity band for our anniversary. They were honest and transparent and not to mention incredibly kind and helpful. They worked with us over the phone and sent us pictures through emails as we couldn’t always make it out to Long... Read More Island from the city. They worked hard to match each stone, which were matched to perfection. the band was ready in record time. I can’t say enough good things about HL Gross. You should definitely be going to them for all your bridal needs!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

Justin was a super knowledgeable person to work with on the engagement ring I purchased. He has much experience and works with you based upon value - never trying to upsell on something you don't want. I ended up with a perfect ring and top notch diamond as the centerpiece. I... Read More will only come here from now on thanks to the great experience I had!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Stephen S

I had a top notch experience with HL gross when picking out a ring for my fiancé. Michael, Brad, and Matt are incredibly comprehensive when it comes to the process. Not only did they help me pick a beautiful setting that was just what my fiancé wanted, they guided me in what I... Read More should be looking for with respect to quality, durability, and value. When choosing a diamond, they were able to help me pick one that that was the right size without losing out on quality of the stone. The family has experience that dates back to the early 1900’s, which was clearly evident. Some jewelers I went to I felt as if they were pushy and bias towards some of the settings/stones that they showed me. At HL gross, I felt in control with appropriate, detailed guidance. They are the best at what they do and will always deliver. In addition, never once did I feel like I was bothering them with my vacillations. HL Gross is as good as it gets when it comes to engagement ring shopping.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Amanda B

If you’re shopping for an engagement ring or wedding bands, look no further than H.L. Gross! After seeing so many wonderful reviews online, my fiancé and I met with Bruce to look for my enagagement ring. Bruce spent so much time with us explaining the different metal options and... Read More what to look for in a diamond. We met with him two additional times to look at diamonds until I found one I loved. He was very considerate of finding us the best diamond within our desired price range. We returned to the store months later to purchase both of our wedding bands as well. Thank you Bruce and H.L. Gross for your superb service!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 jacqueline t

HL Gross & Bro. Jewelers is the best jewelry store on Long Island! Christina Dellaccio is amazing. She takes the time out to help you with everything you need. If she doesn’t have something you are looking for she will place an order to get it in to just show. HL & Gross will be... Read More my jewelers for lift! I trust them will all my pieces. They have done so much for me! When getting my engagement ring sized, they let me watch them do it, which made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend them to anyone! I have sent many friends to them and no one has been disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Brooke G

My husband has a hard time when it comes to picking out vegetables at the supermarket, or even a shirt for himself, so imagine my fear when we started talking about getting engaged! I kept dropping hints and clues about the type of engagement ring I wanted, but I didn’t get my... Read More hopes up. To my surprise, the day my then fiancé got down on one knee and opened the box in his hand, staring back at me was the most stunning ring I could have only dreamed of! All I could think of was ‘how did he pull this one off?’ and in that moment, I almost forgot to say “Yes!”. I knew that I had to meet the person who was able to piece together my little hints and make my vision a reality, so my fiancé took me back to H.L. Gross to meet Brad. Wow - not only was his store overwhelmingly beautiful with the biggest selection of rings, but the staff was beyond friendly and welcoming. Brad was no exception! He is extremely knowledgeable — a true engagement ring guru! Brad helped us find the most perfect wedding bands, demonstrated the ultimate patience with my indecisive now husband, and all I can say is that I have not stopped staring at my left hand since. We will most definitely be going back to H.L. Gross in the near future... I’ll most definitely be dropping hints about another band to add to my ring stack for my first anniversary! :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lauren G

My fiancé and I had the BEST experience at HL Gross! We came into the store and worked with Brad, who helped us pick out the most perfect Tacori setting. My fiancé went back without me and Brad once again helped him pick out the highest quality stone that fits beautifully into... Read More the setting. I am in LOVE with my ring. The service you get there is beyond exceptional and unlike at any other store! Everyone listens to what you want/your vision and can show you the styles that are exactly what you had in mind but didn't know existed. We will 1000% be back for our wedding bands in the next few months.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

Brad was exceptional when it came to picking out my engagement ring. We had brought him my great grandma's stone and he paired it perfectly with the most gorgeous Tacori setting. I get so many compliments on my ring and I could not be happier. We just recently went back to pick... Read More out our wedding bands, and once again Brad suggested exactly what we were looking for. He just gets it! They also posted pictures of our engagement on their Instagram which I thought was pretty cool. We will back for more jewelry!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Ashley G

Amazing service!!! They have the best selection for engagement rings and wedding bands on Long Island hands down. Everyone I've encountered in the store treated my fiancé and I like we were family. I would highly recommend Gross Jewlers to anyone in the market for rings.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sarah R

We bought our wedding rings from HL Gross after my husband (then boyfriend) had a great experience buying my engagement ring there. The service at the store is great, and there is a large selection to choose from. Their in-house servicing of rings is also excellent. At one point... Read More I noticed the setting on my engagement ring was loose and the jeweler fixed it free of charge. They lost a star because when it was sent out for the engraving it came back incorrect and almost illegible. We referred back to the paperwork where we wrote down what to engrave and they had actually crossed it out and written something else! Thankfully they were able to send it back and have it corrected, again free of charge. When it came back the engraving still wasn't quite what we asked for - in another world I would've sent it back again but simply didn't want to deal with that. Ultimately we were lucky to have done this so far in advance. If we hadn't bought our rings so early and had the engraving completed months before our wedding it would've been a stressful scramble at the end to correct it in time. While the engraver is an outside company, the fact that HL Gross effectively endorse this company by using them is the reason we knocked off 1 star.