Holiday Inn & Suites Harbourside

Indian Rocks Beach, FL

Book Your Wedding with Holiday Inn & Suites Harbourside

A BALLROOM IN INDIAN ROCKS BEACH, FL

When to-be-weds seek a beautiful wedding location, many turn to the sunny shores of Florida where the Holiday Inn & Suites Harbourside rests right on the waterfront of Indian Rocks Beach. From the crisp white exterior to the way the horizon's sky turns a blazing orange when the sun sets, everything about this venue exudes charm. With two outdoor wedding ceremony venues and a series of indoor wedding reception locations, this venue has enough room for up to 200 guests.

Two beachfront ceremony locations are available on Indian Rocks Beach itself, with the 4th Avenue location acting as an intimate space for fewer than 50 guests and the 18th Avenue area providing more room for larger ceremonies. With crisp white sands, ample space for seating and a clear sky resting on the sea's horizon, this venue is enticing for those who seek the ultimate destination wedding. Other spaces couples and their guests can use include:

Waterside Wedding. Featuring a wedding arch resting on bare wooden planks, the Waterside location comes with plenty of rustic seaside charm. With plenty of greenery in the background and potted palm trees that rest on each side of the wedding arch, this location has a semitropical feel to it.

Hemingway Room. As the name suggests, the Hemingway Room comes with the olden-day romantic charm associated with the author himself. Couples and their guests feel as though they've stepped into a time from years gone by and the laid-back nature of the decor makes it ideal for a casual wedding atmosphere.

Sandpiper-Pelican Room. In contrast with the Hemingway Room, the Sandpiper-Pelican Room has a slightly formal edge. The warm yellow tones of the walls blend with the deep red carpets to deliver an atmosphere that's naturally elegant, while still retaining some of that relaxing Floridian charm.

An enticing array of wedding packages make Holiday Inn & Suites Harbourside an attractive prospect for couples. Included in the price of the packages are several cost-saving features, such as standard centerpieces, a cake-cutting service, table linens and the setup and breakdown of the event. Some packages come with open bars, which typically last for about four hours. Complimentary self-parking is available, making the venue convenient for guests who intend to drive.

The catering is provided by the venue itself and the variety available is broad enough to suit an array of palates. The culinary team works with couples to select the best catering package. Buffet and plated meals, hors d'oeuvres and cocktails are all available, as are casual dining options such as pasta stations and hot and cold hors d'oeuvres displays.

When it comes to waterside wedding locations that are enchanting, Holiday Inn & Suites Harbourside is difficult to beat. Rickety wooden bridges surround the property, giving it a rustic edge and serve as charming backdrops for wedding photographs. Other extra perks available at this venue include:

• A boat rental shop
  • Strong links with local vendors, including DJs, making it easy for newlyweds to arrange entertainment and other services for their reception

Holiday Inn & Suites Harbourside

From barefoot to black tie, our experienced staff can make your wedding dreams come true! Our Key West style waterfront resort is centrally located between Clearwater Beach and St Pete Beach and is the perfect setting for a romantic celebration . We are on the Intracoastal waterway only two short blocks from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Offering a casual to elegant reception venue with sumptuous meals and professional services.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

401 Second Street, Indian Rocks Beach, FL (727) 596-1348

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jennifer

We are so grateful for Barney LaPrad at the Holiday Inn Harbourside! Barney was always super responsive to emails and calls, which was important to us because we were planning things from the east coast of FL. She helped us create a room block and our reception at the Hemingway... Read More Room. We met at the reception room before the wedding. When we met, I instantly felt comfortable and like family! She really wants you to have the perfect day and even went out of her way to get last minute things together for us. The hotel staff and staff at Jimmy Guana’s were all so wonderful. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was! Everyone loved their rooms and the entire hotel! Our room especially was great for my bridal party to get ready in. I can’t thank Barney enough. Absolutely amazing to work with!!! We will be back to visit again!!

2017-11-16T08:32:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Jennifer and Kevin, Thank you so much for the kind review.. and I'm thrilled that you had a wonderful day.. Thanks again and wishing you lots of love :) oxo

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Jinny M

Barney is amazing... my sister got marry last year in spring break and everything was great.. the food delicious absolutely recommend

2018-03-07T09:16:34 Response from the vendor

Hi Jinny, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services and the kind words, it's great to hear and Joyce and Alessandro were a lovely couple. Wishing them all the best.. :)

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Loreen M

Barney LaPrad is the BEST! She helped my husband and I through the planning process of our daughters wedding this past August. She made us feel at ease with every decision that was made. Our guests loved the food and the venue, as well as their guest rooms! She even offered to... Read More pick up the grooms tuxedo for us during a last minute crisis. We will definitely use this venue again when it’s our sons turn to get married!

2017-12-12T08:30:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Loreen, Thank you so much for your kind review and it was truly a pleasure to be part of Laura & Kyle's wedding day... :)

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Laura P

Barney is the absolute best!!! She made my parents and I feel like family as well as my fiancé. She responded to all of our emails and dozens of questions in a timely manner. The day before the wedding she was there helping us and making sure the other vendors were doing what... Read More needed to be done! If you want a stress free wedding reception then Barney and the Holiday Inn Harbour side is where you should be!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Marci P

Barney was excellent the food was fabulous

2017-09-30T10:49:37 Response from the vendor

Hi Marci & Neil, Thank you so much for your kind words.. It was truly a pleasure. :)

Wonderful Guest Rooms

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Amanda L

My fiance and I used this venue for our wedding guest room block, as it was less than half a mile from the beach cottage where we stayed and got married at. Our guests had wonderful things to say about the hotel: from the clean and spacious rooms, to the wonderful open “Key... Read More West” design of the hotel, it’s no wonder that they were completely booked the weekend of our wedding (with 3 wedding receptions and a class reunion in addition to some of our wedding guests!). I also used one of the suites as my “getting ready suite” with my bridal party, and my new husband and I spent our wedding night at the hotel: both suites were the same design, two floors, and beautiful. I only wished we could have stayed longer. If you’re planning to visit the area beaches, don’t hesitate with the fact that this hotel is on the Intercoastal side of the map: Indian Rocks Beach is a quick walk away. This is a very well-kept and convenient property.

Great job!

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Heather B

The wedding went perfectly. Elizabeth made sure everything was correct. Our guests were treated great, they all enjoyed it there. The food was outstanding and it tasted awesome at the reception.

Wonderful Reception

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Ashley H

I booked this venue for my reception early on in my wedding planning. Elizabeth is the wedding coordinator at the hotel and she was very helpful to get us a price that fit into our budget. She was willing to work with us and was very friendly. We met several times to go over... Read More details and taste the food. The hotel allowed us the use of square table mirrors, fishbowls, vases, white table linens. It was very helpful (and money saving)to have these options available for use. I took advantage of the linens and mirrors for my decorations. The food we chose was Mahi-Mahi and Chicken marsala. It was very good and I recommend getting a dinner package which was much better value for the price. The only thing that was a little bummer was that the food service during the reception seemed very slow. Other than that the wait staff was very friendly. I was also given a condo villa one night (included in price). I then added on a few nights before the wedding for me and a couple of my bridesmaids to stay at to relax and enjoy some girl time. The hotel was very accommodating during that time and I had a wonderful reception. I wouldn't have changed a thing. I had so much fun and so did my guests =D.

Conley/Bailey Wedding

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Jeannine B

This was the most fantastic place for our wedding! From the moment we met with Elizabeth, until we checked out of the hotel to catch a flight to Aruba for our honeymoon, the entire staff could not have been any better! All hotels should train their staff half as well as they... Read More are!!!

key west style hotel for out of towners

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Deborah K

my wedding was a destination wedding for both of our families (just not us). The hotel was awesome because both families got to stay in one place making it easier for the bride and groom to be able to visit with everyone. plus it extended the party through out the weekend. there... Read More is a nice bar and grill on site plus a resturant, mini golf and the hotel is an open concept so you feel like your outside while just walking from room to room. Both families loved the place. and it was walking distance to the beach without the added price of being on a beach.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Erika S

This venue was great! The guests loved the hotel and having restaurants at the hotel and close by made the trip a lot easier for out of town guests. Elizabeth Ottani is also great to work with. She always responded quickly with any/all questions I had. We had a beautiful... Read More wedding. The one issue we had is that some people didn't get the group rate for being wedding guests when they made their reservations. Staff always corrected this without issues. Just make sure that guests call the hotel itself and not the Holiday Inn Reservation Line.

Met EVERY need!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Kallie F

The venue was AMAZING! We had a larger reception of 200 people, and the space could accommodate all of our guests. The wedding planner is fantastic, very knowledgable and detail oriented. The food was delicious and was actually hot when served to my guests. The site is... Read More perfect for a getaway for family and friends and has all of the amenities you would want. All of my guests loved the rooms and they gave us good rates.

Intimate setting

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 rosemary h

The Holiday Inn Harbourside was such an intimate setting for a party of 33 people in the Hemingway room. However, a larger reception was going on as well and leading up we didn't feel as special or remembered. Overall, it was very reasonable and wouldn't have gone anywhere else.

Wonderful outcome

Reviewed on 4/18/2012 Jennifer R

My husband and I had our wedding reception there at the end of March. There were some mistakes when it came to guest booking rooms, however the event coordinator was able to rectify. We also had an issue with our bride and groom suite the night prior to the wedding. They did... Read More comp our room and moved us the next morning though. With the exception of this the reception staff and event coordinator were amazing. Adam and Elizabeth ROCKED IT. We had such a positive experience.Would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Claire H

Amazing venue! Reasonable price! Great food! The event coordinator (my contact for the venue) was very nice, responded promptly to all my questions. We were allowed to set up the reception room the afternoon before! Staff at the reception was very nice and attentive. I would... Read More highly, highly recommend!

fabulous place

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 Jackie O

I loved it! Location was great and the price was great too. Elizabeth is wonderful and helped a lot.

Review for Holiday Inn Harbourside

Reviewed on 6/10/2009 Jennifer S

We used the Key West building which is a seperate building located off the main hotel. It was the perfect size for our event and the layout of the tables/buffett/bar area flows very well.;If you are having your ceremony directly on the beach make sure you understand this... Read More recpetion area is not DIRECTLY on the beach..it is very close and we didnt have any problems with transporting guests to and from...just something to keep in mind for planning :)