Holy Trinity Reception Center

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Holy Trinity Reception Center in Maitland, Florida, is a stunning space for a wedding ceremony and reception. With outstanding Mediterranean-styled architecture, the choice of indoors or outdoors is the biggest problem that the couple faces.

With three equally stunning spaces, the wedding ceremony can be extravagant and sophisticated or a smaller, more intimate affair.

The Agape Ballroom is a gorgeous setting with elegantly draped windows and lavish chandeliers. The room features a hardwood dance floor and luxurious carpeting. The Agape Ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests.

The Aegean Room accommodates up to 150 guests and is a glamorous setting for a smaller group.

The Pavilion is 9,600 square feet. It features fabulous Greek columns and can accommodate up to 400 guests.

The Holy Trinity Reception Center has knowledgeable planning staff to assist with coordinating vendors and attend to the details of the ceremony and reception. The representative is available from the setup until the event ends and cleanup is complete. There is no detail too big or small when in the capable hands of Holy Trinity Reception Center's staff.

With rental of the ballroom, the fees include the use of the Agape Ballroom and the elegant foyer area. The use of a bridal suite is included. For the reception use, the rental fees include the use of round tables as well as tables for bars and food stations. Upholstered chairs are also included. Staff is on hand to attend to the setup and tear-down of the tables and chairs.

Tables for DJ service, gift tables and cake tables are also included. The use of a bridal suite is also covered in the rental fees.

The event coordinator at Holy Trinity Reception Center has a list of preferred vendors that it has worked closely with in the past. The couple may select caterers and other vendors from this list, but may bring their own if preferred. If choosing their own caterer, the caterer must be licensed and insured to be permitted. An on-site full gourmet kitchen is available for the use of the caterer.

The Holy Trinity Reception Center is handicap accessible and has ample on-site parking. The facility is fully covered by liability insurance.

The staff of the Holy Trinity Reception Center understands that the wedding ceremony and reception are events of a lifetime, meant to be fully shared with family and friends. In order to ensure that the couple has ample time to spend with loved ones, it has the following:

• A longer, six-hour event time
  • Three hours allowed for setup outside of the event time

Orlando's Premier Reception Center

Holy Trinity Reception Center provides you with a wedding venue that will meet your needs. With both indoor and outdoor space, we make it easy to select the space that is right for you. We reduce the stress with our list of vendors who help you custom create your big day.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Tented

Planning

1217 Trinity Woods Lane, Maitland, FL (407) 331-3036
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Emily R

Holy Trinity Reception Center is truly a beautiful venue with the best staff around. The event planners are easy to work with, kind and make you feel confident that all will go as planned. They return calls quickly, and walk you through each step. I had my wedding the day after... Read More dreaded hurricane Matthew, and thank god for Megan! She was working from home with no power, and checking the security cameras to make sure the hall still had power (talk about an amazing person). She texted me to reassure me, and helped me come up with back up plans. Elaine is super sweet as well! I would recommend Holy Trinity not only for the beauty of the hall, but the quality of the staff. Loved working with them!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Ramona L

We were so blessed to have booked this venue. We had our reception in the Agape Ballroom. We had about 170 guests. It seated everyone comfortably. Overall, this venue exceeded our expectations and we were very glad to have picked here for our reception.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Dao T

Great venue! Megan and Elaine were great. Very responsive and follow up was thorough. Both were a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tracy D

We loved this venue and it was absolutely perfect for our size wedding. Elaine and Megan were amazing and very helpful in answering all questions.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 rhonda z

Omg! What a beautiful venue! Was a little bummed out about not being able to get married in their beautiful church though. The staff is amazing! Elaine and Megan helped in any way possible up until the day of the wedding. Me and my family were beyond pleased

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Daniel F

To Holy Trinity me and my wife would love to say thank you!! We had an amazing experience with our decision on choosing you for our wedding location. It was a grand convenience for us since it's only 10 minutes away from our home, but other than that, everything went... Read More beautiful. Our guests loved the location and the lay out of the reception hall. They said it's a wedding to remember. To Elaine, we thank you for going above and beyond for our wedding plans. If you had a second talent, it would be a contortionist, for you've bent well over backwards for our wedding. Your energy is amazing, which caused us to be even more excited about our big day to come. That excitement never faded for it is you. You also made sure that my wife was well with the planning of the wedding. So if you're looking for a venue to have for your wedding, I'd highly recommend Holy Trinity Reception Hall. For it has plenty space for your decorations, plenty photography spot, for I am a photographer myself for I'd know, and the atmosphere is amazing. Again, we couldn't be more happy with our decision for our November 15th wedding. Thank you again Elaine for all you've done for us. The Franklins

My wedding day 10/22/15

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Gerda P

Elaine is the most wonderful person I have ever met. She is always cheerful and was always willing to help. When I spoke to her on the phone for my initial viewing of the venue she assured me I would not be disappointed, and she was absolutely right. The venue is just beautiful,... Read More smells great and most importantly is very clean. My wedding day was on 10/22/15 and it was amazing, everything went according to plan. Trust me the venue is beautiful and my husband and I don't have any regrets on the money spent. Elaine will definitely make sure you remain stress free on your big day.

A Beautiful Place!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

Holy Trinity Reception Center is not only gorgeous, but easily accommodated our 250 guests (we had planned for 300). Elaine and her staff were helpful and enthusiastic about all of our details; they could recommend vendors to you or you could use your own, and Elaine helps you... Read More every step of the way. If there was any negative it was that we had a Christmas Tree at the reception because they are very firm on the dates the tree was on display (until Jan 6, and our reception was Jan 2nd). You will love the beauty and accommodations of this place, inside and out! Perfect for bridal photos!

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Mylia H

Holy Trinity was a great place to host my reception. The grounds were beautiful for taking pictures and the staff were very helpful.

Reception

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 ALLISON G

Everyone enjoyed my reception, they also love holy trinity. It is a beautiful place to have your reception. Ms. Amy she is always helpful and friendly. Will like to say Thank you to Ms Amy

Beautiful, romantic venue!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Laura S

We had such a beautiful, romantic reception at Holy Trinity. The coordinator, Amy, was an absolute gem to work with and was extremely patient with helping us make everything we envisioned work. They have a very nice bridal suite that we used to freshen up after our ceremony. The... Read More venue was impeccably clean and well maintained. I was worried about it;s close location to I-4, but it was not a problem and we couldn't hear any traffic from inside. I highly recommend this venue!

Beautiful venue, great location

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Brooke H

Beautiful venue (very picturesque), great location (convenient to I-4), full kitchen, nice bathrooms (important, not true everywhere); the perfect place for a wedding, and all the guests loved it too! Amy is accommodating and flexible, a true joy to work with. All of our vendors... Read More appreciated the quality and professionalism Holy Trinity provides. Book NOW, they fill up fast!! -Brooke Hackler (Bride) & Theresa Hershiser (MOB)

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Alicia B

This place is so beautiful! The team that they have works with you to give you the wedding day of your dreams.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Nishaa J

Originally I had planned to have an outdoor wedding, but was rained out. Holy Trinity and my decor team turned around a room at Holy Trinity so that I was able to have the reception there and made it look beautiful in less than an hour. The reception room is absolutely... Read More gorgeous. You won't find a better wedding site for the quality, service, and price!

Beautiful site!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Hetal M

We held our wedding reception at Holy Trinity. The venue was great! Amy was wonderful to work with and was very helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Perfect reception hall

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Salena B

I was completely satisfied and happy to have our wedding at Holy Trinity's Agape Ballroom. Our guests loved the venue and were very happy and comfortable. It was a perfect space for a celebration and party with a touch of elegance. I don't have any regrets and our wedding was... Read More everything I could've hoped for.

Perfect Place

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Iesha W

This was the perfect venue for my reception!!! The color scheme of the ballroom matched my wedding perfectly. Amy was great to work with! She always returned my calls and answered any questions that I had. I highly recommend this place!!!

Review for Holy Trinity Reception Center

Reviewed on 2/14/2009 Rebecca B

Great room to get creative with warm atmosphere;Right next to highway