Honeymoons, Inc - All Inclusive Caribbean Honeymoons

Buford, GA

All-Inclusive Honeymoon & Wedding Packages

All inclusive honeymoon and wedding packages in the Caribbean made easy. Save time and money with Honeymoons, Inc.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

2070 Buford Hwy, Ste 1D, Buford, GA (770) 831-1800
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Michele C

Kim and the staff at Honeymoons Inc. were amazing to work with. They found the perfect destination for our honeymoon and we felt pampered and like royalty at El Dorodo Seaside Suites. It was the best vacation that I have ever had and the service from Honeymoons Inc. was great!

2017-02-09T14:13:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We highly recommend all 4 of the El Dorado Resorts. We agree that Kim is amazing:) Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 ADRIAN M

Linda is a dream to work with! Couldn't have planned a more perfect honeymoon without her help and expertise.

2017-01-05T16:28:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We agree about Linda! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Sarah L

We were very pleased with our agent and our trip as a whole. She made sure everything went smoothly and we were glad to have someone to take care of it so we could focus on the wedding.

2016-12-10T11:47:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lora L

Very great comply with knowledgeable agents. You tell them what you ant and they can find the perfect resort even if it's not listed.

2016-11-21T11:21:38 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Welcome home. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Olivia R

Would like to thank the staff at Honeymoons Inc (especially our travel agent Megan) for helping us book an amazing honeymoon. Their responsiveness, quality of service, and professionalism was 5 stars and that's before we even discuss how they were able to get us a great value... Read More for our trip. We stayed at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit and Megan was able to help us every step of the way. She even helped us make sure we got a refund after the hotel accidentally overcharged us for something. Great experience working with Honeymoons Inc!

2016-11-01T16:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! Congratulations on the honeymoon. Booking the Grand Velas is a "guaranteed" great time. Megan is a gem!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Hillary E

I am so glad we booked through Honeymoons Inc. They made the entire process a breeze! Flight information, transportation, etc all taken care of for us. With planning a wedding, the less hassle the better! Thank you for making our honeymoon perfect!

2016-09-28T15:02:13 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome. We are tickled that you had a perfect honeymoon. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Traci D

Honeymoons Inc was incredible. Linda was a star. She exchanged countless emails and helped us get the perfect honeymoon. When we showed up in Hawaii someone at the welcome center said, "Linda?! We love Linda !". Very pleased with the service and the trip overall, would use... Read More again!

2016-09-21T12:46:31 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for your review! We are so proud to be able to help you create unforgettable memories, and look forward to doing so in the future!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Brittany T

I enjoyed my experience with Honeymoons Inc. It was easy and I had a fabulous honeymoon. I worked with one person and she was professional and responsive.

2016-09-09T11:25:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Vanessa P

Great customer service! I had a problem with my payment, and called right away. They fixed the issue and were with me every step of my way. Made the planning of a honeymoon so much easier!

2016-09-09T11:26:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the riview. Great customer service and easy are 2 comments we love to hear:) Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Erika S

Catherina was wonderful to work with. She is extremely responsive and knowledgable. I appreciated just telling her my price range and letting her do all of the work. With all of the work you'll be doing planning the wedding, take the stress away from the honeymoon and let them... Read More figure out all the details for you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Michelle M

I read about Honeymoons, Inc. on a wedding blog, which stated they had the most competitive prices for all inclusive resorts. I was a bit skeptical at first but their website was so easy to use and listed so many resorts with a lot of great information. They also specialize in... Read More all-inclusive resorts geared towards couples and adults, which we loved since we were booking our honeymoon. We were able to compare resorts by luxury, cost, amenities, etc. Once we booked they emailed us right away and later they mailed us a packet with all the pertinent information. This packet was so helpful throughout our whole trip, as it had detailed information regarding flights, airport shuttle and our resort. They really made the whole process super easy and I would definitely recommend booking through Honeymoons, Inc.

2016-07-20T15:55:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Whitney E

The folks @ Honeymoons, Inc. were all very friendly, accommodating, and quick to respond to a variety of questions we had prior to our trip. The pre-trip packet we received was un-expected yet very helpful.

2016-09-09T11:27:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed working with us. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Tina H

We got exactly what we were looking for. Our accommodations, flights everything. The price was very reasonable and we were able to pay it off in installments.

2016-07-06T10:15:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

We booked a honeymoon with Kimberly Felix and it she made it a pleasure. She provided us with a list of locations with all of the pricing, amenities & excursions (included & not included) it allowed us to see exactly what we were getting for every dollar. We decided on Ochi... Read More Rios, Jamaica Sandals Resort. An absolutely beautiful place with great people and amazing atmosphere. We will be booking our anniversary through these guys again or any vacation to come for that matter. They made the process easy and made it so that all you had to worry about was what you were going to do when you got to paradise.

2016-07-06T10:15:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Whitney J

I had a destination wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Catherina Eberhart was our travel consultant for the destination wedding and she did an amazing job. She handled the business from start to end so flawlessly. She provided great care and professionalism.I was very fortunate to... Read More have her. I will definitely return to Honeymoons, Inc in the future.Thank you Catherina and thank you Honeymoons, Inc !

2016-06-01T13:26:31 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome. Thank you for the review and Congratulations! We agree Catherina is amazing:)

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Nick F

Pam at Honeymoons, Inc. was a pleasure to work with during our planning process. She really helped narrow down my selections and was very fast on getting me quotes so I could determine what would work for my trip. I plan to use them again for my next trip!

2016-04-29T11:08:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We hope to talk to you soon. Pam is fantastic, especially for Costa Rica honeymoons!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Kimberly Felix was our travel consultant for our destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica and she did an amazing job! She handled our group of 30+ family and friends with such great care, enthusiasm, and professionalism. She was truly a gem and Honeymoons Inc. is fortunate to have... Read More her on their team! After our initial discussions and preparing the information to send to our group, Kimberly told us to let her handle the travel details and to focus on planning our wedding. She introduced us to the Wedding Coordinator and we did just that while she handled the travel for our family and friends. We could not have hoped for a better experience and will definitely utilize Honeymoons, Inc in the future.

2016-04-26T09:45:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and Congratulations. We hear the wedding was beautiful. Kimberly is amazing:)

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Justin G

Planning the honeymoon was a big task that I was worried would take tons of time to research and find good deals. Honeymoons inc took all that research out and with the great information on each resort it was very simple to find the perfect one. And it was perfect. Thanks!

2016-04-25T08:28:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Honeymoons, Inc. was truly amazing in the planning of our honeymoon. The process was seamless and all my questions (when I had any) were answered in a speedy manner, which was great! The greatest part of this service was the low deposit required for booking and the fact that... Read More you can pay in installments when you want online - this was critical for us given we were paying for our own wedding. Our honeymoon stay at the RIU in Aruba was nothing short of perfection! THANK YOU SO MUCH Honeymoons, Inc. for making our dream honeymoon come true!

2016-04-25T08:30:11 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for the review and Congratulations. We love to hear that your honeymoon dream came true:)

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

They were thorough, and efficient. Thank so much for making our honeymoon great!

2016-04-19T10:36:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Sean M

The honeymoons, inc. staff was helpful in researching multiple options within our budget, and answering any questions we've had. Once we decided to book with them, the information about our trip (itinerary, flight info, etc.) came quickly and was easy for us to use while on the... Read More trip. If you're looking for a honeymoon on any budget, honeymoons inc will work with you to find your dream destination, at a great price!

2016-04-19T10:35:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! Less than 60 days now:)

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Awesome, easy, affordable. Honeymoon or not, these folks simplify the process and allow to pay over time! I will be booking my next getaway from these fine folks again!

2016-04-12T10:17:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. Yes, we specialize in honeymoons and destination weddings, but we have 17 years of satisfied clients that like us to handle other getaways. We are more than happy to oblige.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Kelsey C

Honeymoons, Inc. was AMAZING to work with for our honeymoon in March 2016. We knew we wanted to go somewhere in the Caribbean but their advice helped us choose Punta Cana, DR. We absolutely loved Punta Cana and the resort they recommended, the Majestic Elegance. It's awesome... Read More that they allow you to pay in installments - we just had to put down a deposit and then had until about a month before our trip to pay the rest. We worked with Kimberly Felix who was so helpful with any questions we had. A couple months before our wedding, they mailed us a packet with an itinerary book with every detail of our trip and even included luggage tags. Every part of our travel experience was perfect and we got an awesome deal at an absolutely beautiful resort.

2016-04-06T07:46:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We're so glad to hear that you loved Majestic Elegance and Punta Cana. CONGRATULATIONS!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Kathy O

Great company, very helpful and responsive. Every thing about the trip to Costa Rica ran smoothly. I would recommend them to everyone.

2016-03-10T10:52:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review and again Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

This was my first ever vacation and I couldn't be more pleased. First we got an itinerary in The mail that answered all our questions. Then we had a ride ready for us in Mexico and a rep let us to set up excursions which once again included rides! I am so happy with Honeymoons... Read More Inc!

2016-03-08T10:02:05 Response from the vendor

We are happy with you! Congratulations. We love that you were pleased with the honeymoon.