Honeymoons, Inc - All Inclusive Caribbean Honeymoons

Buford, GA

All-Inclusive Honeymoon & Wedding Packages

All inclusive honeymoon and wedding packages in the Caribbean made easy. Save time and money with Honeymoons, Inc.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

2070 Buford Hwy, Ste 1D, Buford, GA (770) 831-1800
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Veronica G

Kim our travel agent was the best! she was so patient and helpful and our honeymoon was super romantic and better than I could imagine! We hated to come back home. Book with Honeymoon Inc, you wont regret it!!

2017-11-14T15:51:38 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! Thank you so much for your review. Kimberly is definitely one of our star agents :) Can't wait for you guys to plan your next tropical getaway!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kaitlin S

I booked my honeymoon with Honeymoons, Inc. and it was a fantastic experience! I knew where we wanted to honeymoon and I found the best deal on Honeymoons, Inc. and booked it without working with an agent before hand. I was surprised and quite pleased to have someone assigned to... Read More my vacation, and I can't say enough good things about Catherina. She answered all my questions and kept tabs on any flight time changes and sent them without me checking in. We went to the Caribbean and with all the hurricanes this season, we weren't sure if we would be able to make it, but Catherina already had plans in place to move our reservation to another Secrets resort if necessary. We were lucky to make it to our original destination, but it was such a relief to know that I had someone available to help if I needed to make changes. All in all, I'm so glad I used this service for my honeymoon and it made the whole process a lot easier!

2017-11-13T15:29:33 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled to read your review! Catherina is such an amazing agent and we are happy to hear all the wonderful highlights! Congratulations again :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Justin S

This is the best travel agency that I have ever booked with! I highly recommend this company to everyone because they made our honeymoon unforgettable! They research specifications of the resort in order to exceed your expectations. Lian is the absolute best and I will always... Read More use this company from here on out! I would not be writing a long review like this for just any company! Thanks so much Honeymoons, inc!

2017-11-02T08:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your rave review!! We absolutely LOVE making our clients happy! Congratulations you guys.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Britannie J

Honeymoons, Inc was awesome and so helpful! Our honeymoon was everything we dreamed of and our trip was so relaxing and easy since we had Catherine to help us with all of our questions!!

2017-11-30T12:42:20 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your big day!! We love Catherina and are thrilled you had such a great experience and honeymoon. Keep us in mind when you book your next travel :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Chantel R

Honeymoon Inc was great and very responsive throughout the booking process. We had a few documents to change before our trip and they handled everything with no problems. I would recommend using them for your next vacation or honeymoon. Our honeymoon was amazing!!! Great value... Read More for the money.

2017-11-29T12:20:02 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! So happy to read your great review! We look forward to booking your next unforgettable trip!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Christie Y

They were awesome to work with and everything went so smoothly!

2017-11-02T08:44:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! Happy to hear it. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tania & Gladys A

we were very skeptical about using this travel site in the beginning because we have never heard of them until late last year. well let me tell you we are glad we did. our agent Catherina was great she helped me find the perfect room at the luxurious resort I chose. it was just... Read More paradise the full 7 days we were there. I will use honeymoon inc in the future that's for sure.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Angela G

We had an absolutely perfect honeymoon!!!! Based on the weather reports it said that it had an 80% chance of raining each day we were supposed to be there and we almost post-poned our trip. Well, we ended up going from Oct 10th- Oct 19th and the weather turned out beautifully... Read More and only ended up sprinkling once when we got there and one other night. Other then that it was in the high 80's and sunshine every day!!! Let me just say that the staff here made us feel like family that by the end of our trip both my husband and eye literally had tears in our eyes as we were leaving the resort. Angelica, our concierge was the best!!! She went above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay. When we got there I let her know of my food restrictions and that I could not have dairy and she made sure that our refrigerator was stocked with coconut milk/cream daily. Since it was our honeymoon she also sent up a special dessert and bottle of wine in celebration. That was along with the bottle of champagne waiting for us when we first arrived and another bottle for our romantic breakfast. It was so easy to set up reservations and spa services through her. Thank you Angelica, we appreciate you so much!!! Along with our concierge, the entertainment staff were as friendly as can be. Horacio was a great snorkel guide as well as part of the late night entertainment staff. Rene and Guadalupe took us on a wonderful bike ride to the lagoon in Akumel. Later that day they gave a great water aerobics workout. Yoga on the beach was fantastic! Played bingo and did another round of water aerobics with Pappi Hamlet, who has so much energy and super fun to be around! Karen lead a super fun pool/water bike class and also a fun round of bingo. Oh, and let's not forget Mexican Hot Chocolate and Marcelo!! The night shows were so much fun and something we looked forward to each evening. Carlos at Himitsu was also very entertaining and has some amazing hibatchi skills! All in all, Secrets Akumal was paradise!!!

2017-10-26T13:07:00 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you guys such a great time on your honeymoon!! Now you know where to go when it's time to start planning your next trip. If you had one all time favorite from your honeymoon, what would it be?

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Brooke B

For anyone planning a honeymoon to Hawaii, please do yourself a favor and book through Linda Dancer. Linda helped my husband and I plan our 2 week honeymoon in Hawaii (Oahu, Kauai, and Maui) and we are so glad we chose to work with her and Honeymoons, Inc. Every single detail... Read More was planned for us, down to the rental cars and dinner reservations. I know without a doubt, that if we hadn't worked with Linda at Honeymoons, Inc, our honeymoon wouldn't have turned out nearly as great as it did. Linda even had a bottle of champagne delivered to our room! I highly recommend Linda for all of your travel needs..especially when traveling to the Sunshine State!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Leigh Ann F

Honeymoons Inc was a great company to work with to plan our honeymoon to Secrets Cap Cana. They were never pushy and wanted to make sure we were comfortable and made any changes we requested right away. Also a special thanks to Lian for everything she did to help coordinate and... Read More make sure we were in great hands. We traveled after the two hurricanes went through the Caribbean and she had a local concierge take a picture to ensure that the resort was in perfect working order. Thank you again Honeymoons Inc - we will be passing your name along and consulting with you for any future travel!

2017-10-16T12:34:32 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review. Y'all come back now:)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Valerie G

Perfect honeymoon. They were very responsive from day one and worked hard to tailor something that fit what all the specifications we had. When we had a few questions while on the honeymoon, Catherina responded immediately despite being on vacation herself. Highly recommend... Read More to anyone looking for knowledgeable travel agent dedicated to helping make your honeymoon personalized and perfect.

2017-10-13T11:26:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Elicia N

The site was perfect for booking the honeymoon of our dreams! Had all the info right there and it wen sent is cute luggage tags for travel! I will definitely be recommending this company for anyone I know getting married and looking to honeymoon the right way!!

2017-10-03T17:27:38 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Benisha S

Kimberly and Steve were EXTREMELY helpful to us planning our travel for our wedding. We planned for us and our wedding party to go to the Dominican Republic in September and we had to keep rescheduling flights from various airports due to inclement weather (hurricanes) in the... Read More Caribbean and Southeast United States. Kimberly worked around the clocked, on the phones with airlines, changing flights, searching various routes of travel, modifying resort reservations, all while being a ear for a frantic bride and groom trying to make a wedding happen. And they did AMAZING!!! They were always so nice and helpful and genuinely concerned about making this day happen for us! We cant thank them enough!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone and we WILL be using them again in the future!

2017-10-02T12:02:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We agree that Kimberly is amazing. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Henry W

Honeymoons Inc. was incredible. They had everything well documented for our honeymoon and made us feel very comfortable in a place we'd never been before. I would definitely use them. Easy, convenient, and competitively priced.

2017-10-02T12:03:00 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jennifer M

Honeymoon to Costa Rica was amazing!!! Wouldn't change anything.

2017-09-19T08:30:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jessica D

I cannot say how thankful I am that I chose Hooneymoons Inc as my travel agent. Especially Megan. She was wonderful to work with. When hurricane Irma made her debut I was thankful for purchasing the travel insurance (highly recommend). My destination was Punta Cana but with... Read More Hurricane Irma looming I knew it could be dangerous for us to go. Megan went out of her way and got us into another amazing resort in Negril, Jamaica. This was the day before my wedding and she decreased my stress with continuous updates until the change was completed. Thanks Hooneymoons Inc and especially Megan for making a stressful time a great honeymoon!!!

2017-09-13T10:17:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and Congratulations! Megan is the best!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda G

Honeymoons Inc. exceeded our expectations. Working with Kimberly was stress-free as she handled all hotel accommodations and travel plans for us and for all of our guests. She was in constant communication with the resort marriage planner and everything was organized and... Read More detailed from the minute we begin the process until the minute we left The resort. I couldn't have imagined doing miss any other way.

2017-08-30T09:50:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Kimberly is great with weddings groups. We are so happy that you let us be a small part of your big day.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Brian K

The website was terrific to plan my honeymoon and the agent was very responsive and helpful! Thanks!

2017-08-24T16:07:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kait P

Honeymoons, Inc was extremely helpful in booking our honeymoon. They answered all of my many questions thoroughly and thoughtful and were helping in making sure we got the best bang for our buck on Cabo. We would certainly book through them again.

2017-08-24T10:51:47 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Vincent R

My experience with Honeymoons inc was great, especially with my travel agent Megan Whalen. She worked with my now wife and I for over a year, planning and coordinating the travel of our 72 guests. I just got back from my wedding a week ago in Puerto Vallarta and everything... Read More went off without a hitch. Thank you for all your help in making our special day special!!

2017-08-23T09:37:08 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review. Megan is a gem.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brandi C

Great service! I worked with Catherina and she was amazing. She responded to emails promptly and answered all my concerns. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for their services!

2017-08-15T09:42:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations! Also, thanks for recognizing Catherina. She is amazing:)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Danielle M

Great! Easy to use. We ended up receiveing more at our resort because we booked through Honeymoons Inc.

2017-08-15T09:48:01 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Crystal K

I found Honeymoons Inc through a Google search. At first I was nervous about booking it online instead of going to a travel agency office, but they are based in Georgia, USA, so I felt a lot better about it after reading their good reviews! Our travel agent was Lian Alston. We... Read More booked our trip to the Dominican Republic 6 months in advance for mine & my husband's honeymoon. It was a great value and there were no issues going forward. When we arrived to our destination, everything was already sent and went very smoothly. Lian was also very easy to communicate with and responded to our questions promptly. I would definitely be using Honeymoons Inc again!

2017-08-15T09:49:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Sarah J

We loved loved loved working with our agent at Honeymoons, Inc. Even the accounting department was so helpful with scheduled cc payments!!! I won't be getting married again but I will be having another beautiful trip with my husband and will use this company hands down.

2017-08-10T14:07:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and CONGRATULATIONS!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Shannon M

We booked our honeymoon to Hawaii with Honeymoons, Inc. Linda was so patient and helpful. I asked for information on several packages, before deciding on one. I feel that booking through Honeymoons, Inc. made the trip stress free. Even when certain events we wanted to attend... Read More were full, the hotel was able to accommodate our wishes on other days. They will work with any budget and assure that you have a wonderful honeymoon/vacation.

2017-08-23T09:35:35 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review. Linda, in our opinion, is the best agent for a Hawaii Honeymoon in the USA!