Honeymoons, Inc - All Inclusive Caribbean Honeymoons

Buford, GA

All-Inclusive Honeymoon & Wedding Packages

All inclusive honeymoon and wedding packages in the Caribbean made easy. Save time and money with Honeymoons, Inc.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

2070 Buford Hwy, Ste 1D, Buford, GA (770) 831-1800
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brandi C

Great service! I worked with Catherina and she was amazing. She responded to emails promptly and answered all my concerns. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for their services!

2017-08-15T09:42:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations! Also, thanks for recognizing Catherina. She is amazing:)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Danielle M

Great! Easy to use. We ended up receiveing more at our resort because we booked through Honeymoons Inc.

2017-08-15T09:48:01 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Shannon M

We booked our honeymoon to Hawaii with Honeymoons, Inc. Linda was so patient and helpful. I asked for information on several packages, before deciding on one. I feel that booking through Honeymoons, Inc. made the trip stress free. Even when certain events we wanted to attend... Read More were full, the hotel was able to accommodate our wishes on other days. They will work with any budget and assure that you have a wonderful honeymoon/vacation.

2017-08-23T09:35:35 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review. Linda, in our opinion, is the best agent for a Hawaii Honeymoon in the USA!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Vincent R

My experience with Honeymoons inc was great, especially with my travel agent Megan Whalen. She worked with my now wife and I for over a year, planning and coordinating the travel of our 72 guests. I just got back from my wedding a week ago in Puerto Vallarta and everything... Read More went off without a hitch. Thank you for all your help in making our special day special!!

2017-08-23T09:37:08 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review. Megan is a gem.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Crystal K

I found Honeymoons Inc through a Google search. At first I was nervous about booking it online instead of going to a travel agency office, but they are based in Georgia, USA, so I felt a lot better about it after reading their good reviews! Our travel agent was Lian Alston. We... Read More booked our trip to the Dominican Republic 6 months in advance for mine & my husband's honeymoon. It was a great value and there were no issues going forward. When we arrived to our destination, everything was already sent and went very smoothly. Lian was also very easy to communicate with and responded to our questions promptly. I would definitely be using Honeymoons Inc again!

2017-08-15T09:49:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Sarah J

We loved loved loved working with our agent at Honeymoons, Inc. Even the accounting department was so helpful with scheduled cc payments!!! I won't be getting married again but I will be having another beautiful trip with my husband and will use this company hands down.

2017-08-10T14:07:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and CONGRATULATIONS!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ihuoma B

Catherina was very helpful. I told her what we were looking for, price range, etc and she delivered several options to choose from. Needless to say, we had an amazing honeymoon at the El Dorado Seaside resort in Cancun Mexico with wonderful perks included. We've already... Read More referred several friends to you!

2017-07-24T08:59:45 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We love the El Dorado Seaside Resort. We're so happy you had an amazing honeymoon. Thank you for the review and for recognizing Catherina.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Grace H

Honeymoons, Inc. made finding the perfect honeymoon an easy task! The travel agent I worked with was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in narrowing down our choices (we did not have a specific place or resort we wanted to go when we started). They did a great job directing us... Read More to options that were within our budget too. We loved our experience at the resort we ended up going to for our honeymoon. There were no surprises because Honeymoons Inc made us well prepared. They even responded to questions we had while we were on the honeymoon! I would highly recommend working with Honeymoons Inc to book your honeymoon!

2017-06-30T08:32:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Renee V

Working with Honeymoon, Inc. was so simple and fantastic! I forgot all travel packets at my house when I was already one flight in. I called Customer Service and they had it handled and sent via email to me within 20 minutes of the phone call. Great descriptions and nothing was... Read More a surprise when I got there. Highly recommend booking through Honeymoonsinc.com!

2017-06-21T16:42:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Daisy P

Highly recommend Honeymoons Inc. when planning your honeymoon! It's so stress free, which is exactly what you need post-wedding! & Megan was awesome to work with! Thank you Megan!!

2017-06-21T16:43:00 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review and thanks for mentioning Megan. We agree that she's awesome.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Riaz D

Absolutely horrible service. I worked with Lian Alston for my cousins wedding in Cancun. I followed all directions specifically and gave all of my flight info and my wife's flight info ahead of time. Upon arrival, I was transported via AmStar with no problem. I was with a lot... Read More of the wedding invitees. My wife, however, was arriving the next day. Honeymoons, Inc. advised me that I should still pay for her in the room for the multiple day package because it would be cheaper, even though she would only be there for two days. That was annoying, but I followed directions. My wife landed in Cancun and was not on the AmStar list. They had her down as already using their transportation with me the day before, since we were married. This confusion was not properly communicated by Honeymoons, Inc. and so my wife was stuck at the airport for quite some time. The AmStar officials were extremely rude to her, cussed in Spanish, told her not to move, took her passport, and really freaked her out. Her vacation was ruined. All we got was a sorry for this. Upon leaving, several guests, including me and my wife, were denied AmStar passage and were forced to take an expensive taxi. I got back and complained to Steve and Lian. They asked me for confirmations of flight emails (as if they didn't believe me), I clearly showed it to them, and then their only resolve was a pointless $200 "voucher" that has a minimum flight + 3 night stay requirement within 10 months of my receipt of the voucher. It was an awful mess. The part I regret the most was that the bride's dad was super worked up, along with several guests. If you book with them, be very afraid of communication with scheduling rides and weekend travel. They don't do much to help you after the problems!

2017-06-21T16:47:04 Response from the vendor

I am very sorry that you feel this way. Please call me, 678-894-7297, Steve Simmons, President. We are committed to great customer service.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Zoraida M

I just want to say a huge thank you to Steve over at Honeymoon Inc. for being so great. I sent an email because the actual website was taking me in circles and he got back to me right away and started to work on what we wanted. He gave me great options for the islands we were... Read More looking at, and was very patient with how many times I changed my Travel date. Once I finalized where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, he made sure he was able to get me the LOWEST PRICE possible without question. I'll admit I was a slight pain to work with, but his service was on point, and I will definitely be using them again for our future vacations and getaways!!

2017-02-17T08:20:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Michele C

Kim and the staff at Honeymoons Inc. were amazing to work with. They found the perfect destination for our honeymoon and we felt pampered and like royalty at El Dorodo Seaside Suites. It was the best vacation that I have ever had and the service from Honeymoons Inc. was great!

2017-02-09T14:13:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We highly recommend all 4 of the El Dorado Resorts. We agree that Kim is amazing:) Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 ADRIAN M

Linda is a dream to work with! Couldn't have planned a more perfect honeymoon without her help and expertise.

2017-01-05T16:28:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We agree about Linda! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Sarah L

We were very pleased with our agent and our trip as a whole. She made sure everything went smoothly and we were glad to have someone to take care of it so we could focus on the wedding.

2016-12-10T11:47:12 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lora L

Very great comply with knowledgeable agents. You tell them what you ant and they can find the perfect resort even if it's not listed.

2016-11-21T11:21:38 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Welcome home. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Olivia R

Would like to thank the staff at Honeymoons Inc (especially our travel agent Megan) for helping us book an amazing honeymoon. Their responsiveness, quality of service, and professionalism was 5 stars and that's before we even discuss how they were able to get us a great value... Read More for our trip. We stayed at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit and Megan was able to help us every step of the way. She even helped us make sure we got a refund after the hotel accidentally overcharged us for something. Great experience working with Honeymoons Inc!

2016-11-01T16:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! Congratulations on the honeymoon. Booking the Grand Velas is a "guaranteed" great time. Megan is a gem!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Hillary E

I am so glad we booked through Honeymoons Inc. They made the entire process a breeze! Flight information, transportation, etc all taken care of for us. With planning a wedding, the less hassle the better! Thank you for making our honeymoon perfect!

2016-09-28T15:02:13 Response from the vendor

You are more than welcome. We are tickled that you had a perfect honeymoon. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Traci D

Honeymoons Inc was incredible. Linda was a star. She exchanged countless emails and helped us get the perfect honeymoon. When we showed up in Hawaii someone at the welcome center said, "Linda?! We love Linda !". Very pleased with the service and the trip overall, would use... Read More again!

2016-09-21T12:46:31 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for your review! We are so proud to be able to help you create unforgettable memories, and look forward to doing so in the future!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Brittany T

I enjoyed my experience with Honeymoons Inc. It was easy and I had a fabulous honeymoon. I worked with one person and she was professional and responsive.

2016-09-09T11:25:21 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Vanessa P

Great customer service! I had a problem with my payment, and called right away. They fixed the issue and were with me every step of my way. Made the planning of a honeymoon so much easier!

2016-09-09T11:26:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the riview. Great customer service and easy are 2 comments we love to hear:) Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Erika S

Catherina was wonderful to work with. She is extremely responsive and knowledgable. I appreciated just telling her my price range and letting her do all of the work. With all of the work you'll be doing planning the wedding, take the stress away from the honeymoon and let them... Read More figure out all the details for you!

2017-08-15T09:43:55 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Michelle M

I read about Honeymoons, Inc. on a wedding blog, which stated they had the most competitive prices for all inclusive resorts. I was a bit skeptical at first but their website was so easy to use and listed so many resorts with a lot of great information. They also specialize in... Read More all-inclusive resorts geared towards couples and adults, which we loved since we were booking our honeymoon. We were able to compare resorts by luxury, cost, amenities, etc. Once we booked they emailed us right away and later they mailed us a packet with all the pertinent information. This packet was so helpful throughout our whole trip, as it had detailed information regarding flights, airport shuttle and our resort. They really made the whole process super easy and I would definitely recommend booking through Honeymoons, Inc.

2016-07-20T15:55:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Whitney E

The folks @ Honeymoons, Inc. were all very friendly, accommodating, and quick to respond to a variety of questions we had prior to our trip. The pre-trip packet we received was un-expected yet very helpful.

2016-09-09T11:27:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed working with us. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Tina H

We got exactly what we were looking for. Our accommodations, flights everything. The price was very reasonable and we were able to pay it off in installments.

2016-07-06T10:15:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations!!