Honeymoons, Inc - All Inclusive Caribbean Honeymoons

Buford, GA

All-Inclusive Honeymoon & Wedding Packages

All inclusive honeymoon and wedding packages in the Caribbean made easy. Save time and money with Honeymoons, Inc.

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

2070 Buford Hwy, Ste 1D, Buford, GA (770) 831-1800
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jessica D

I cannot say how thankful I am that I chose Hooneymoons Inc as my travel agent. Especially Megan. She was wonderful to work with. When hurricane Irma made her debut I was thankful for purchasing the travel insurance (highly recommend). My destination was Punta Cana but with... Read More Hurricane Irma looming I knew it could be dangerous for us to go. Megan went out of her way and got us into another amazing resort in Negril, Jamaica. This was the day before my wedding and she decreased my stress with continuous updates until the change was completed. Thanks Hooneymoons Inc and especially Megan for making a stressful time a great honeymoon!!!

2017-09-13T10:17:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and Congratulations! Megan is the best!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda G

Honeymoons Inc. exceeded our expectations. Working with Kimberly was stress-free as she handled all hotel accommodations and travel plans for us and for all of our guests. She was in constant communication with the resort marriage planner and everything was organized and... Read More detailed from the minute we begin the process until the minute we left The resort. I couldn't have imagined doing miss any other way.

2017-08-30T09:50:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Kimberly is great with weddings groups. We are so happy that you let us be a small part of your big day.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Brian K

The website was terrific to plan my honeymoon and the agent was very responsive and helpful! Thanks!

2017-08-24T16:07:00 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Leigh Ann F

Honeymoons Inc was a great company to work with to plan our honeymoon to Secrets Cap Cana. They were never pushy and wanted to make sure we were comfortable and made any changes we requested right away. Also a special thanks to Lian for everything she did to help coordinate and... Read More make sure we were in great hands. We traveled after the two hurricanes went through the Caribbean and she had a local concierge take a picture to ensure that the resort was in perfect working order. Thank you again Honeymoons Inc - we will be passing your name along and consulting with you for any future travel!

2017-10-16T12:34:32 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review. Y'all come back now:)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Valerie G

Perfect honeymoon. They were very responsive from day one and worked hard to tailor something that fit what all the specifications we had. When we had a few questions while on the honeymoon, Catherina responded immediately despite being on vacation herself. Highly recommend... Read More to anyone looking for knowledgeable travel agent dedicated to helping make your honeymoon personalized and perfect.

2017-10-13T11:26:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Elicia N

The site was perfect for booking the honeymoon of our dreams! Had all the info right there and it wen sent is cute luggage tags for travel! I will definitely be recommending this company for anyone I know getting married and looking to honeymoon the right way!!

2017-10-03T17:27:38 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Benisha S

Kimberly and Steve were EXTREMELY helpful to us planning our travel for our wedding. We planned for us and our wedding party to go to the Dominican Republic in September and we had to keep rescheduling flights from various airports due to inclement weather (hurricanes) in the... Read More Caribbean and Southeast United States. Kimberly worked around the clocked, on the phones with airlines, changing flights, searching various routes of travel, modifying resort reservations, all while being a ear for a frantic bride and groom trying to make a wedding happen. And they did AMAZING!!! They were always so nice and helpful and genuinely concerned about making this day happen for us! We cant thank them enough!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone and we WILL be using them again in the future!

2017-10-02T12:02:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We agree that Kimberly is amazing. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Henry W

Honeymoons Inc. was incredible. They had everything well documented for our honeymoon and made us feel very comfortable in a place we'd never been before. I would definitely use them. Easy, convenient, and competitively priced.

2017-10-02T12:03:00 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jennifer M

Honeymoon to Costa Rica was amazing!!! Wouldn't change anything.

2017-09-19T08:30:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kait P

Honeymoons, Inc was extremely helpful in booking our honeymoon. They answered all of my many questions thoroughly and thoughtful and were helping in making sure we got the best bang for our buck on Cabo. We would certainly book through them again.

2017-08-24T10:51:47 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Vincent R

My experience with Honeymoons inc was great, especially with my travel agent Megan Whalen. She worked with my now wife and I for over a year, planning and coordinating the travel of our 72 guests. I just got back from my wedding a week ago in Puerto Vallarta and everything... Read More went off without a hitch. Thank you for all your help in making our special day special!!

2017-08-23T09:37:08 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review. Megan is a gem.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brandi C

Great service! I worked with Catherina and she was amazing. She responded to emails promptly and answered all my concerns. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for their services!

2017-08-15T09:42:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. Congratulations! Also, thanks for recognizing Catherina. She is amazing:)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Danielle M

Great! Easy to use. We ended up receiveing more at our resort because we booked through Honeymoons Inc.

2017-08-15T09:48:01 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Crystal K

I found Honeymoons Inc through a Google search. At first I was nervous about booking it online instead of going to a travel agency office, but they are based in Georgia, USA, so I felt a lot better about it after reading their good reviews! Our travel agent was Lian Alston. We... Read More booked our trip to the Dominican Republic 6 months in advance for mine & my husband's honeymoon. It was a great value and there were no issues going forward. When we arrived to our destination, everything was already sent and went very smoothly. Lian was also very easy to communicate with and responded to our questions promptly. I would definitely be using Honeymoons Inc again!

2017-08-15T09:49:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Sarah J

We loved loved loved working with our agent at Honeymoons, Inc. Even the accounting department was so helpful with scheduled cc payments!!! I won't be getting married again but I will be having another beautiful trip with my husband and will use this company hands down.

2017-08-10T14:07:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and CONGRATULATIONS!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Shannon M

We booked our honeymoon to Hawaii with Honeymoons, Inc. Linda was so patient and helpful. I asked for information on several packages, before deciding on one. I feel that booking through Honeymoons, Inc. made the trip stress free. Even when certain events we wanted to attend... Read More were full, the hotel was able to accommodate our wishes on other days. They will work with any budget and assure that you have a wonderful honeymoon/vacation.

2017-08-23T09:35:35 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for the review. Linda, in our opinion, is the best agent for a Hawaii Honeymoon in the USA!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Ihuoma B

Catherina was very helpful. I told her what we were looking for, price range, etc and she delivered several options to choose from. Needless to say, we had an amazing honeymoon at the El Dorado Seaside resort in Cancun Mexico with wonderful perks included. We've already... Read More referred several friends to you!

2017-07-24T08:59:45 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We love the El Dorado Seaside Resort. We're so happy you had an amazing honeymoon. Thank you for the review and for recognizing Catherina.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Grace H

Honeymoons, Inc. made finding the perfect honeymoon an easy task! The travel agent I worked with was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in narrowing down our choices (we did not have a specific place or resort we wanted to go when we started). They did a great job directing us... Read More to options that were within our budget too. We loved our experience at the resort we ended up going to for our honeymoon. There were no surprises because Honeymoons Inc made us well prepared. They even responded to questions we had while we were on the honeymoon! I would highly recommend working with Honeymoons Inc to book your honeymoon!

2017-06-30T08:32:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Renee V

Working with Honeymoon, Inc. was so simple and fantastic! I forgot all travel packets at my house when I was already one flight in. I called Customer Service and they had it handled and sent via email to me within 20 minutes of the phone call. Great descriptions and nothing was... Read More a surprise when I got there. Highly recommend booking through Honeymoonsinc.com!

2017-06-21T16:42:02 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Daisy P

Highly recommend Honeymoons Inc. when planning your honeymoon! It's so stress free, which is exactly what you need post-wedding! & Megan was awesome to work with! Thank you Megan!!

2017-06-21T16:43:00 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you for the review and thanks for mentioning Megan. We agree that she's awesome.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Riaz D

Absolutely horrible service. I worked with Lian Alston for my cousins wedding in Cancun. I followed all directions specifically and gave all of my flight info and my wife's flight info ahead of time. Upon arrival, I was transported via AmStar with no problem. I was with a lot... Read More of the wedding invitees. My wife, however, was arriving the next day. Honeymoons, Inc. advised me that I should still pay for her in the room for the multiple day package because it would be cheaper, even though she would only be there for two days. That was annoying, but I followed directions. My wife landed in Cancun and was not on the AmStar list. They had her down as already using their transportation with me the day before, since we were married. This confusion was not properly communicated by Honeymoons, Inc. and so my wife was stuck at the airport for quite some time. The AmStar officials were extremely rude to her, cussed in Spanish, told her not to move, took her passport, and really freaked her out. Her vacation was ruined. All we got was a sorry for this. Upon leaving, several guests, including me and my wife, were denied AmStar passage and were forced to take an expensive taxi. I got back and complained to Steve and Lian. They asked me for confirmations of flight emails (as if they didn't believe me), I clearly showed it to them, and then their only resolve was a pointless $200 "voucher" that has a minimum flight + 3 night stay requirement within 10 months of my receipt of the voucher. It was an awful mess. The part I regret the most was that the bride's dad was super worked up, along with several guests. If you book with them, be very afraid of communication with scheduling rides and weekend travel. They don't do much to help you after the problems!

2017-06-21T16:47:04 Response from the vendor

I am very sorry that you feel this way. Please call me, 678-894-7297, Steve Simmons, President. We are committed to great customer service.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Zoraida M

I just want to say a huge thank you to Steve over at Honeymoon Inc. for being so great. I sent an email because the actual website was taking me in circles and he got back to me right away and started to work on what we wanted. He gave me great options for the islands we were... Read More looking at, and was very patient with how many times I changed my Travel date. Once I finalized where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, he made sure he was able to get me the LOWEST PRICE possible without question. I'll admit I was a slight pain to work with, but his service was on point, and I will definitely be using them again for our future vacations and getaways!!

2017-02-17T08:20:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Michele C

Kim and the staff at Honeymoons Inc. were amazing to work with. They found the perfect destination for our honeymoon and we felt pampered and like royalty at El Dorodo Seaside Suites. It was the best vacation that I have ever had and the service from Honeymoons Inc. was great!

2017-02-09T14:13:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. We highly recommend all 4 of the El Dorado Resorts. We agree that Kim is amazing:) Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 ADRIAN M

Linda is a dream to work with! Couldn't have planned a more perfect honeymoon without her help and expertise.

2017-01-05T16:28:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We agree about Linda! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Sarah L

We were very pleased with our agent and our trip as a whole. She made sure everything went smoothly and we were glad to have someone to take care of it so we could focus on the wedding.

2016-12-10T11:47:12 Response from the vendor