Horseshoe Bay Resort

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Horseshoe Bay Resort

A spacious resort with all the amenities needed for an upscale wedding, Horseshoe Bay Resort in Horseshoe Bay, Texas, offers wedding couples various facilities (both indoor and out) for the perfect wedding. With on-site lodging, spa services, a golf course, a lake and even an airport, Horseshoe Bay Resort offers scenic property and versatile planning to make every wedding dream a reality. Couples can choose to celebrate their vows in a number of facilities.

The yacht club sits on the shores of Lake LBJ and offers 25,000 square feet of multi-level outdoor decks that have room for dining, bars, buffets and entertainment. Inside, the yacht club offers 10 rooms for dining and dancing, as well as the open-air Harbor Light Deck. Its outdoor space includes the pool and various lawns and beaches that offer luscious landscaping, white sands and beautiful lake views.

The Horseshoe Bay Yacht offers a one-of-a-kind reception, where couples can celebrate with their guests on Lake LBJ. The yacht features a luxurious private indoor space with a climate-controlled dining room and an outdoor upper deck with two full-service bars.

The Gardens & Whitewater is a tropical oasis, with lush gardens and a variety of birds that serve as a unique backdrop for any celebration. This area features picturesque bridges over pools and has a number of spaces for both large and small events. It also has the 18-hole Whitewater Putting Course, with a patio and the Palm d'Or Pavilion that combines to form an ideal ceremony space.

Slick Rock is another popular ceremony spot, where couples can get married in front of the waterfall on the 14th hole of the Slick Rock Golf Course. This hole is known as the 'Million Dollar Hole,' and it provides a stunning wedding backdrop.

The Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel offers over 30,000 square feet of indoor reception space. Its 12,000-square-foot Granite Ballroom is a popular spot for receptions. Adjacent sits the Live Oak Lawn, which offers plenty of space for outdoor celebrations.

The Horseshoe Bay Resort assigns each couple a wedding planner to help manage all of the on-site event details. Each event package comes with a number of amenities needed to make the day a success, including all tables, chairs, china and flatware. Additionally, all indoor venues come with a dance floor and staging.

All catering is provided on-site by the resort's culinary team. This team offers many menu choices, which range from casual buffets to four-course seated meals. Each package comes with an hors d'oeuvres selection, a gourmet coffee station and a champagne toast for all guests. Full bar service is also available on-site and couples are not allowed to bring in outside alcohol. Each reception space is available for five hours.

Couples who purchase a reception package receive a complimentary wedding night resort-view room complete with room amenities. A discount room rate is also available for their guests who wish to stay on-site.

Horseshoe Bay offers various package enhancements that allow the wedding couple to have a truly custom experience, including:

• Pin spot lighting
  • Special color lighting
  • Spotlight
  • Disco ball
  • Outdoor heaters

Additionally, Horseshoe Bay Resort's on-site spa and salon offers various services and amenities designed to make the wedding day a special one. Various packages are available to prepare both the bridal party and groom and groomsmen. These hair and makeup services are available right in the bridal suite, making it easy to get ready.

Connect with your soulmate at Horseshoe Bay Resort

Nestled in the Texas Hill Country alongside Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort is the perfect location to tie the knot. With several venues, full resort amenities and world-class wedding planners, we can accommodate all your needs. No matter what your wedding vision entails we can make it come to life. Horseshoe Bay Resort provides a variety of extraordinary venue offerings for your distinctive day. From lakeside lawns at the charming Yacht Club, to the cascading waterfalls of Slick Rock Golf Course, we will assist you in choosing the perfect setting. On-site wedding ceremonies are available only to couples hosting their wedding reception at Horseshoe Bay Resort.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Country Club, Cruise, Garden, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

200 Hi Circle North, HORSESHOE BAY, TX (830) 598-3910

The Most Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Colleen B

I had both my wedding ceremony and reception at the Horseshoe Bay Resort, and I could not be happier with my choice. Both took place outside in the Yacht Club pool area, and I (along with all of my guests) was simply astounded at the absolutely gorgeous view of the bay and the... Read More beautiful set up the resort staff worked so hard on for our special day. Paige Herbert, our wedding coordinator at the resort, was simply phenomenal. She went above and beyond for us. She was very kind, communicative, and ever so helpful. She made our day so amazing--I am eternally grateful to her for all that she did for us. All of the other staff that we encountered were also incredibly nice and helpful. During the four days spent on the resort, everyone we encountered did a beautiful job making us feel welcome. I will be returning to the resort some time in the future to just enjoy all it has to offer (and relax what with no wedding to plan). I can not express how happy I am with how everything turned out. The Horseshoe Bay Resort is like a tropical oasis hidden in the great state of Texas, and I am so glad I found it.

Summer Wedding

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Claire W

My husband and I got married at the Horseshoe Bay Resort in July 2015, and it was a dream. Rachel Harris, the catering sales manager, was amazing to work with - she helped make every single detail of the entire weekend perfect. The venue and grounds are beautiful and the food at... Read More the reception was wonderful. I highly recommend considering Horseshoe Bay for any wedding or event.

Best Day of My Life!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015

What bad can I say about my wedding at Horseshoe Bay Resort?... NOTHING! I did a three night wedding weekend, and all of my events were perfect! From the Welcome Party, to the Pool/ Golf Day, Rehearsal Dinner, and the Wedding Day itself- Everything was exactly the way I... Read More wanted it. The views are breathtaking and the grounds are very well kept. And I can't tell you how great the food was at my rehearsal dinner, and wedding. All of my Los Angeles friends were raving about the Texas BBQ we we decided to go with for the reception. But what really made my day so perfect was the staff! Everyone was so helpful and kind to all of my guest. And I can't forget about the best wedding coordinator ever... Rachel Harris! If you decide to have your wedding at Horseshoe Bay Resort, be sure to request Rachel Harris. She will make sure all your dreams come true for you on your special day. Thanks so much to staff at Horseshoe Bay Resort!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Georgeanne S

Our entire experience with Horseshoe Bay Resort was amazing - from beginning to end they continually exceeded our expectations, not only with their stunning venue and extraordinary service, but with how much compassion and honest concern they had that our wedding went well. We... Read More planned it in less than two months due to my mom having serious health issues, and we live in Seattle, so we had to make most of the plans long distance. From the first day we called and spoke with Vildan Ruiz, we had that kind of experience with her that the universe was conspiring to help everything work for us. She answered almost every time we called, and literally responded within 24 hours if she didn't answer. When we arrived we fell in love with the landscaping, the lake, the limestone circle at the beach for us to stand on during our ceremony, and the vast footprint of the resort that really creates the destination wedding feeling. When we entered the Whitewater Patio we felt like we had magically been transported out of Texas into a villa in Europe. Vildan showed us every other venue within the resort where we could have either the ceremony or the reception if weather didn't cooperate (they were great!), and she transported us around in a Navigator explaining the shuttle and golf carts options HBR offers all guests to efficiently get them between venues. We were treated like honored guests when we were there - they gave us bottled water and complimentary drinks, a tote with an extraordinary amount of information about planning the wedding and a thumb-drive with checklists and menus to help us plan. She even said she would work with the pastry chef on-site to use my mom's red-velvet cake recipe, and recommended a local florist called Cutting Edge that was amazing and also wonderful to work with, and she gave me many stylist referrals for hair and make-up. We knew that we had found the perfect place, and over the course of the next month and a half I spoke with Vildan personally several times a week and swapped emails as frequently. Her communication style made me feel at ease throughout the process, and when we arrived and met the rest of the staff we knew that they all valued excellent communication and amazing service. I did not need an additional wedding coordinator at all. So when the the saddest thing happened on Friday night - my sweet mom had a stroke in her room - I never even had to think about how HBR would react, I just knew they would handle it well. My mom's wit and charm were not affected by the stroke, so we were able to move our timeline up and get married in the hospital beside her bed, with her conscious of every minute. We didn't want my mom to think for a moment that she had affected our wedding day, so after we spent time with her at the end of our ceremony, we came back and had the full wedding we had planned at HB. We had to cancel the stylist, and as if she hadn't already done enough, Vildan graciously offered to do my hair, and it was beautiful. The dinner was amazing, and Vildan and the team did all of my decorating for me. My guests all raved about the dinner, and we felt so cared for by our banquet captain that my husband and I both hugged her simultaneously at the end. Everyone who attended was amazed by HBR, and I feel like it's a sacred place for me and my husband. We are already planning our anniversary (or sooner!) trip, and want to tell everyone how special HBR is. I STRONGLY recommend it from the bottom of my heart!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Crissalane D

Horseshoe Bay Resort has become our absolute favorite venue to work at. Not only is it stunning, but the staff there makes your experience such an enjoyable one. Rachel, Paige and the rest of the HBR team go above and beyond to make sure their clients and vendors are happy. They... Read More will bend over backwards to meet your needs, AND do it with a smile on their face. I recommend HBR to all my clients looking for a beautiful place to get married where all their guests can stay on site. The food is out of this world delicious and the setting is unbeatable. We highly recommend HBR and would be happy to share more of our experiences with anyone considering it for their wedding venue. Crissalane Disch Events- Coordination, Floral and Lighting

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Krista H

This was the most beautiful wedding I have attended. It feels like a hill country magical paradise. The flowers, decorations, and landscaping are stunning. The wedding was outside in front of the lake at sunset. After the ceremony id was an easy flow to the magnificent ballroom... Read More for some great food and great music. I would recommend this resort to anyone to start off their marriage. I can't imagine finding a better place.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 R H

Where do I start? The wedding was absolutely perfect! We hosted our rehearsal dinner and wedding at Horseshoe Bay Resort and it's a weekend we will never forget! The rehearsal dinner was on the dining yacht which was so much fun! Guests are still talking about how different it... Read More was to be on a boat for the dinner. The ceremony was overlooking the gorgeous lake and it couldn't have been more perfect! Our reception was in the Yacht Club Ballroom which is such a beautiful venue. Everything was so amazing and I would recommend this venue to anyone who is planning their wedding! Thank you so much for the perfect day and one I will never ever forget!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

My wife and I were had the best wedding at Horseshoe Bay Resort! We would recommend this place to anyone looking to get married. We enjoyed the entire weekend and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Val M

Rachel Harris and Paige Prater with the Horseshoe Bay Resort did a STELLAR job planning our wedding! We seriously could not have had a better experience with the hotel staff from housekeeping to the wait staff to the bartenders but especially with Rachel and Paige. Both of them... Read More were a pleasure work with, were very detailed oriented, timely, upbeat & positive, worked so well with our planner Kimberley Bentley with Silver Thistle Events, and executed our vision. We had our reception on a smaller section of the Magnolia Lawn which fit our small wedding size PERFECTLY. The night time boat ride after our reception was so lovely and the thoughtful champagne and strawberries waiting in our room to come back to was so great. Our guests LOVED the pools, golf courses and kid activities. We really loved all of the options of guest rooms as the Paseo apartment fit the large families we had as guests, the Water Condos were great for guests that wanted waterfront upgrades and the standard rooms were great for our guests at a wonderful price point! The waitstaff paid special attention to us and our guests during breakfasts which made a great impression on our guests that flew in from far away to come see us get married. We hold a special place in our hearts for Horseshoe Bay, Rachel and Paige and always look forward to returning for a night or 2 to reminisce back on seriously the best weekend of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Natalie G

I highly recommend Horseshoe Bay as a wedding destination and venue. They have an amazing wedding planning staff and Vildan goes above and beyond to make everything perfect!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jennifer T

I had my wedding recption on the Aster Lawn at the Yacht club here and it was absolutely perfect! Everyone that works at the resort truly seems like they love their job and are so friendly. My family had an incredible experience there and everything went so smoothly. The best... Read More part about this process can be summed up in two words: Vildan Ruiz. This woman was my coordinator and is quite possibly one of the best people I've met. She and her husband went above and beyond all requirements to make thigns special for us and to communitate well and often with us! This place will forveer be special to us and we plan to return for every anniversary to celebrate. Pricing was so worth the convenience of having all vendors in one place, and the resort has it down to a well-oiled system. It was amazing! I'd give 100 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Heather S

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Horseshoe Bay Resort. Vildan Ruiz was an absolute rockstar from start to finish. She made sure we were 100% catered to, and that all requests were handled immediately. Can't recommend this venue enough for weddings. It is gorgeous,... Read More and the hotel and catering staff were fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

HBR worked very hard to make our wedding a very special event. We had to move our location indoors due to weather and Rachel Harris and her team went above and beyond to make the new location as magical as the outdoor location that was our first preference. The food was very... Read More good and the staff were all very accommodating and bent over backwards to solve any problem or answer any question we had. They even had to make a last minute trip to the Austin airport the morning of the wedding to pick up one our groomsmen after his flight was delayed multiple times. Our guests were all very complimentary of the location, the service and the amenities of the resort. Everyone made a weekend event out of it, and could because of all that there is to do there. Whether it was spending time in the spa, playing a round of golf, taking a dip in the pool, challenging the grandkids to a round of miniature golf, or just strolling around the beautiful grounds, there was something for everyone. My brides maids and I and a few close friends went on a run the morning of the wedding and the concierge staff would cheer and clap for us each time we passed the hotel. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Our wedding was magical and beautiful and our guests have had nothing but glowing remarks about HBR, the HBR Staff and the ceremony itself. It was a 5 star experience.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Meredith J

Most beautiful, perfect experience I could've ever imagined! I would re-live the weekend a million times if I could. Everyone at HSB Resort did a fantastic job. I would recommend it to anyone! Especially if you are looking for a tropical, FUN celebration. So very thankful to... Read More everyone who made it possible for us!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Miranda J

My wedding at Horseshoe Bay on October 22nd 2016 was an absolute dream come true! The venue was beautiful and the staff was exceptional! Rachel Harris was my catering coordinator and she was fantastic! She always got back to me in a timely manner and always had an answer for... Read More everything! Everything from the tour of the venue to the layout of the space, to the food tasting, to the coordination of the event was absolutely perfect! I was so confident the day of my event because all the staff knew exactly what they were doing! Before my first look with my dad the bar tenders were even giving him some free drinks! We had a bridal breakfast at the yacht club outside and it was s little chilly but they brought us towels to warm up! It would have been nice to have a heater but we quickly went in the sun and it felt great! The bridal suite was nice (needs a little more lighting) and it got pretty cold in there at one point but other than that I thought it was spacious and set up beautifully by the staff! The ceremony and cocktail hour was flawless and to my knowledge the party was a blast! I have to say our favorite part was our boat exit! It was a beautiful night enjoyed by all! I will definitely be going back for our anniversary! Thanks Horseshoe Bay for making my weekend so special!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Austin J

Phenomenal grounds and staff. Every staff member we encountered really cared about us and took the time to ensure that things were going smoothly. This was not only true for my bride and me, but also for all of our guests. We had multiple comments from our guests on how gorgeous... Read More the resort was and how lovely a time they had as families for a weekend get away. Truly a perfect weekend and celebration!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Austin J

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Leigh A

My wife and I got married on 10/1/16 at Horseshoe Bay resort. Rachel coordinated the event for HSB. She was exceptionally understanding of our budget, flexible with our guest count and really understood the in's and out's of a wedding. She listened to all of concerns and met... Read More them with plans of action. We worked with her for over a year on hotel room blocks, cost, food tasting etc. and she always replied with a positive, quick and conscious responses. She answered my wife's endless emails with expediency and never wavered from a hard question. The lawns were picturesque at the Yacht club. We did not have to worry about very much on the day which was quite convenient as I was wanting to focus on the UT game and getting married. Everything went off without a hitch. The food was excellent at the wedding and my mother's rehearsal dinner was perfect. We appreciate HSB.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Marcia L

As the Mother of the Bride, I wanted everything to be perfect for my daughter and future son-in-law. I'm happy to say the day of the wedding we were not disappointed. From the food, to the decorations, to the beautiful scenic view-everything worked out better than we... Read More anticipated. Rachel and the staff at Horseshoe Bay did an amazing job taking care of the details so that we could enjoy ourselves and our guests.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Lauren P

Can't say enough good things about my wedding experience at HSB, especially my coordinator Rachel. Everyone was so over the top helpful and sweet. It not only was a stunning location but the food was impeccable. I still get so many compliments on the beauty and ease of the whole... Read More day! Just overall ecstatic with the whole experience.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Chris P

My wife and I were married here and it was the best day! Growing up coming here all the time, I always wanted my wedding to be at Horseshoe Bay Resort. It was everything I could have ever hoped for! Rachel, Shelley, and all the staff went above and beyond to make our day... Read More special.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lauren A

My favorite place in the whole world! Even though we were still in Texas, it felt like we brought our guests to a Caribbean Island! Service, views and food were wonderful. I could not have imagined getting married anywhere else. We did both ceremony and reception on the Yacht... Read More Club side which I felt made our wedding unique.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Paige H

I got married here two weeks ago and could not be more happy!!! Rachel and Shelley were wonderful to work with! The day was absolutely perfect. My dad, husband, and groomsmen all played golf in the morning and had nothing but good things to stay. With golf; tennis; marina;... Read More spa; putting; bike rides; etc, there was plenty of things for my guests to do. The venues are beautiful and Horseshoe Bay made the day stress free. I will forever cherish this day and thank Horseshoe Bay Resort for their excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tracy C

I cannot say enough great things about the staff at Horseshoe Bay Yacht Club! This wasn't my first experience working with them, or Rachel - my go-to Catering + Sales Manager, but it definitely proved to be one of the most challenging. With so many moving parts + vendors,... Read More Plans A through C simultaneously accounted for, and an almost-last-minute change in dinner service, Rachel remained calm, professional, and always had a smile on her face. She went above and beyond her scope of work in order to make our client happy. I couldn't have asked for a better colleague to work with nor a better resort to work at.

Fabulous Venue for Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

We had nearly 150 guests from all over the U.S. and Ireland attending a weekend filled with 7 different events - all held at Horseshoe Bay Resort. You can gauge the service level but everything that went right, but I think a better gauge is the staff's reaction when everything... Read More goes wrong. In this case, many of these 7 events were to be held outside (which we had planned down to the minute detail for over a year). When torrential rain and flooding nixed that plan, we collectively moved into over-drive to help give my daughter the wedding of her dreams. I can truly say that Rachel Harris and her colleague Rachel the banquet manager did everything possible to make that happen. I am a very particular MOB and had very specific requests. They continued to work with me on alternatives until I was satisfied. All my special requests were filled. The attitude was to say "yes" or "let's figure out how we can make that happen" instead of "no." Our guests had a fabulous time and my daughter told me the next day that "rain or shine - it still exceeded her dreams." As a mother that is all you ever want to hear. The biggest issue we had was getting people to leave at the end of each of the events. I would say that is a very good problem to have. I cannot thank the two Rachels enough for the personal service they provided and for helping to make this special weekend filled with memories we will cherish forever.