The Linen Company.

House of Hough, previously known as Over The Top Linen, is a specialty linen rental company known for its design expertise and style infusion into each event through gorgeous linens, napkins, chargers, and chair treatments. Discover our exquisite collection of simple elegance and chic designs.

Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Rentals + Equipment

1025 W. 25th Street, Houston, TX (281) 900-0900

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Skylar C

The team at House of Hough is unmatched in Houston. Their customer service is genuine and highly responsive. They truly take care of their clients. Not to mention their selection is the best in town. They are constantly updating to add new textures, colors, and patterns to... Read More reflect their clients' needs. The showroom is a treat for anyone who loves fabric. They are my go-to linen company and I love recommending clients to them because they always treat them well.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Patricia W

The House of Hough has an amazing choice of linens and table setting selections. When I arrived at my venue, the room looked amazing! Each table was perfect! I couldn't imagine a better experience.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Logan W

The ladies at House of Hough are so sweet and Rachel helped me find the perfect linens and table set-up for our wedding! After I told her my color scheme and looked around the showroom, she set up how everything would look. I came by on the day of my bridal portraits so I could... Read More look at the table set up again with my flowers and everything was perfect! Our wedding linens and chargers were perfect and all of our tables looked amazing!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sarah O

We got married in Austin, TX, but knew that we wanted to use House of Hough for our linens. Rachel was our consultant and she was so wonderful! She had tables staged of what we may like before our consult and had so many great ideas for our linens! Her creativity,... Read More professionalism and excitement really made the whole experience so much fun. As a same-sex couple, working with people we felt comfortable with was important to us and everyone at House of Hough did just that. Loved working with Rachel and she will definitely be our go to for any linen needs in the future!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Nicole G

My linens for my wedding looked amazing! The girls came in the day before the wedding and set everything up for me so I didn't have to do anything! I will definitely use this company again if I need to rent linens.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tammy C

House of Hough has beautiful linens and other decor. They will help make your wedding vision come to life! Christy was really professional and responsive.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Melissa P

We got married at Hotel Zaza on August 6 and had about 250 guests. House of Hough was super easy to work with and they had a ton of choices for us to choose from. The entire process was very easy and the suggestions they made were exactly what I was looking for. We absolutely... Read More loved everything they did for our wedding and how beautiful everything looked (loved the tie they did with the marsala fabric on our chairs)!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Morgan C

Our linens were beautiful at Briscoe Manor! Working with House of Hough was awesome and so pleasant. Rachel was so patient and understanding! All of the linens/chargers were gorgeous. The only thing that went wrong was that I ordered melon-colored sashes for the bar highs during... Read More our wedding cocktail hour. When I got to the venue on our wedding day, House of Hough was putting the sashes on, and they were the COMPLETE wrong color. They were BURNT orange. It did not match at all, so my coordinator swapped them out for champagne ones that they had on hand. A bit disappointing, but still an overall good experience with the company. Would recommend.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Laurie S

Rachel did an excellent job with our linens! They do a great job in helping you decide what you want. The showroom is large and they have a variety of products. Rachel set up a mock design of what we wanted and provided us a quote before we left the appointment. That is... Read More excellent customer service that isn't a given in this industry. She was very helpful the weeks before the wedding with the changing needs based on guest count. Absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Jeffrey S

House of Hough came with my wedding venue. Rachel was so professional, friendly and patient. They have so many different colors and types of fabrics. It was hard to choose which one I wanted for the wedding. Rachel was so helpful in narrowing down my linen choices. Everything... Read More looked so beautiful for the wedding. My guests said they loved the look of the linens. I would definitely use House of Hough again for parties!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Avery W

We rented our table linens, napkins and chargers from House of Hough. They had such great selection and quality of items! I loved their showroom where you can create your table settings right in front of your eyes! You choose all the items you want and are able to see the... Read More finished result. This is especially nice for people like me who have trouble visualizing the finished product. They made wonderful recommendations and took into account my tastes and theme of the wedding. The items were well pressed and perfect quality without stains or defects. They looked like new! Highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Jill S

They were so great to work with! Their linens were beautiful and they made the process stress free!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Meghan W

House of Hough was GREAT! They worked with me up until the last minute and made the entire process stress free! I loved working with Christy! She is so sweet and helped me pick out the perfect linens!.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Jenn R

Superb place to rent your wedding linens. Super friendly staff with a huge selection of different options. As our wedding approached in April 2016, one of our table runners went out of stock. I received via email, photos and a video the staff made showing the closest next... Read More available option. Once approved everything was smooth sailing. We couldn't have been more happy with how our wedding tables looked and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Paiten V

The linens were amazing and the selection is great. The ladies working there were so sweet and helpful. The only problem I had was that they tried to over charge me for a linen that was included in my wedding package and instead of calling my wedding coordinator to make sure it... Read More was correct, they went ahead and just charged me. They emailed me to apologize and said the money would be refunded after my wedding, but it's been 12 days now and I don't think they have done it yet.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Julia R

I enjoyed meeting these lovely ladies several times during our wedding planning craze. We had a blast with their show room, such quality service you'll receive over here! I chose our linens from 2 different companies, so I am just so happy to have them be a big part of our day!... Read More Thank you ladies! Beautiful & quality linens!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Maizie D

Kudos to Natalie and the HOH crew for making Maizie and Scott's wedding reception swoon-worthy with their lovely linens, settings, and FANTASTIC customer service!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

I visited the House of Hough showroom a couple of times last week and was completely blown away by the presentation, customer service, and quality of linens. Unfortunately, I will probably be going with another company for linens. This is only because I fell in love with one... Read More particular linen that House of Hough does not carry. I was extremely bummed about this because House of Hough has been so amazing throughout all my appointments. Rachel has been so attentive via email, phone, and even coming in on Saturday for me. I rarely will write a review, but I have to give Rachel a huge shoutout! It is apparent that she loves her job, and is extremely competent. I usually know exactly what I want and don't care for opinions, but I sought Rachel's opinion as much as I could. Fortunately, I have 5 girls in my wedding party that are newly engaged. I will definitely be referring them to House of Hough.

Best Linens!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Kristie M

I had such a wonderful experience with Christy from House of Hough! She is very sweet, patient, and really loves what she does! I had such a fun time planning my linens out with Christy! She ensured that everything was perfect for the wedding day and it was! I was so happy with... Read More the way my tables turned out! I highly recommend House of Hough for your linens because of the extensive selection of linens they have to choose from and the high level of service. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Lauren L

BEAUTIFUL LINENS We used House of Hough for our wedding reception at the JW Marriott Downtown for all our special linens. They have the most beautiful linens and are so easy to work with. Our plans seemed to keep changing and every time we changed the order they were absolutely... Read More fine in revising our order. The linens made the tables look magnificent! Great customer service!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jessica

Everything looked gorgeous for our wedding! Natalie was very easy to work with and helped with a lot of good ideas. They have a ton of options to chose from to suit all tastes and venues. The venue we booked at did not have an event on the Friday before our wedding and Natalie... Read More called and said that they would be able to set up early. This made things so much easier because it was one less thing we had to worry about on the day of. We were also able to see how it would look when we went for rehearsal, which was AWESOME! The linens at our wedding were perfect! Thanks House of Hough!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Tyler S

The linens for our wedding were gorgeous! My husband and I had an appointment with Christy who we absolutely adore! She was so sweet and knowledgeable, helped us visualize the set up of the venue and was so patient throughout the planning process as I added and changed my order... Read More multiple times. The quality of the linens was great and the set up was PERFECT. Please take the time to visit their warehouse- the appointment room is insane. There are so many color and print options that will 100% fit any wedding theme. Thank you House of Hough for setting the mood for our wedding and being so intentional with us- we appreciate all of you!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Bianca L

Awesome! Katie was great. She really helped us through the process. We went with her suggestions and everything was perfect! The day of, the people setting up the linens were so nice. Amazing service with amazing linens!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 KK K

I got 4 sequin table clothes, gold chargers, and chair covers from House of Hough and they looked beautiful at our reception. House of Hough was super easy to work with and they allowed me to make some last minute changes. It was definitely worth using them to add some final... Read More touches to your wedding. They set everything up and then came back later to pick it all up, making it hassle free. I would definitely recommend them to any bride. =]

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Angela S

I had a great experience with House of Hough (f/k/a Over the Top Linens)! I worked primarily with Katy Hoch. She was amazingly friendly, helpful and professional. I also greatly appreciated her responsiveness! It seemed like I never waited longer than a couple hours to get a... Read More response from Katy. That can be rare when dealing with other wedding vendors. Overall, I had a wonderful experience! House of Hough is a tad pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. The product selections and customer service are on point! I walked away from the experience feeling satisfied and taken care of. Thank you so much House of Hough! You helped make my wedding gorgeous! Angela

Clara Hough

Clara is originally from Venezuela and a proud University of Houston alumni. With a background in catering and a degree in marketing, she decided to launch Over The Top Linen in 2005, which quickly became Houston’s top fine linen rental company and re-branded as House of Hough in 2015. Clara has received many accolades throughout the years. Recently inducted into the Houston Business Journal 40 under 40, the University of Houston Cougar 100 list, the Spirit of NACE Award. In her office there is a quote that reads “Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life”.