Houserockers DJ - Receptions That Rock!

Clarion, PA

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

22 Horizon Hts, Clarion, PA (814) 223-9600

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Emily L

I can’t say enough about Jamie! I knew from our first interaction, that I was in good hands for our wedding. Jamie keep in excellent communication in all months leading to the big day. I loved the client portal on the Houserockers webpage, and our over the phone meeting. You... Read More really made me feel at ease during the stressful planning process, with your knowledge and guidance. It wasn’t until the wedding that I was totally swept off my feet (not by my husband). Jamie really helped us so much, from the ceremony, making sure we know when and where to go, to dinner, making sure we had drinks, and every step in between. You are so much more than a DJ. We were so blown away by your help and professionalism through the whole day. Oh yeah....and the dancing....Rocking the house for hours!!! I couldn’t believe how everyone of every age was dancing and entertained the whole time. I can’t say anything else other then it was perfect! Thank you, Houserockers DJ. You are truly one-of-a-kind! I would recommend you to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kelly G

Jamie is an amazing DJ! He was so easy and fun to work with, and really kept the party going during our wedding reception. He was very professional, organized, and responsive to calls/e-mails. We felt very confident having Jamie as our DJ and he definitely delivered! I knew we... Read More did not have to worry about a thing! We also heard from guests how awesome our DJ was! Would definitely highly recommend Houserockers!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Katie D

Jamie was awesome! He was very organized and did everything as he promised! Our music was amazing and uplighting was beautiful! He kept us dancing till 11 pm! Worth every penny, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 adriana c

He is absolutely amazing! My husband and I can not say enough great things about how awesome he is at what he does! Truthfully I thought "a dj is a dj it doesn't matter who we get" but let me tell you, it does matter and he is the best of the best! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Tom S

Jamie is the hands down best. He is the most professional DJ I have ever met. He did everything he could to meet all of our demands. He helped us answer all of questions including how the ceremony should go( we skipped the rehearsal and he hosted it an hour before the ceremony).... Read More He keeps things moving and gets your guests out of their seats. I recommend his service to everyone.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Lesley M

We wouldn't have chosen anyone else! From the moment we met Jamie at a wedding a few years ago, we knew he was a special DJ and entertainer (and even better PERSON!) We booked him at our wedding last April--- he was the first person we called to book for our big day! Jamie made... Read More our wedding reception the most amazing evening. Everyone we talked to said that they had such an awesome time. We even had guest chant "one more hour!!!" And we paid Jamie to stay another hour. Haha! Jamie takes the time to plan, and sits down with you before your event to try to make it something special for you. Our entrance into the reception was planned by him and he took time to make it soooo fun and different!!! Jamie is at almost every wedding we go to! People say.... "he totally MAKES your wedding." And that is a great thing to have:) We can't say enough about Jamie Simpson and his event entertainment:)

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Ashley H

Jamie does a fantastic job!! He was the first person that I booked for my wedding over everything else. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. He is not only a great DJ but also does great with helping with the flow of the wedding reception.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Erica C

Jamie was awesome! My husband's only request when planning our wedding was booking Houserockers! Jamie made our night perfect! He was extremely professional, knew just how to get everyone involved and made our event seamless. We highly recommend!!

Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 2/26/2014 Andrea M

If you are looking for a DJ--stop right here. HOUSEROCKERS are the way to go, hands down. I was not your typical bride, who had a book of ideas for the big day, the only thing I had on that list (after meeting Mr.Right of course) was to have HOUSEROCKERS be my DJ. Jamie is fun... Read More to work with and really makes the night come to life! They have great mixes, and everyone was out of their seat by the end of the night dancing! True talent and a super fun night! Our guests are still talking about the amazing night they had. Thank you HOUSEROCKERS!!! Book them now.

Houserockers is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Amber C

Jamie Simpson from Houserockers does an amazing job! He is so easy to work with and keeps everything organized. If you have questions, he has the answer and if you come into the meetings thinking you know what you want, he will listen and suggest ONLY if he doesn't think it... Read More will make for a good flow for your day! This is the second time my family has had Jamie DJ a wedding and I have I tell you everyone was so excited he was coming back! My sister got married in May 2012 and I got married in October 2013 and both of our grooms families had not experienced a Houserockers wedding reception, they are truly the BEST, MOST FUN reception! Having a fun reception was most important to us because my husband is a HUGE dancer and we knew going with Houserockers was the only way to go! Jaime is so energetic and gets the crowd involved in everything! If he sees things are starting to die down he plays a song everyone LOVES and the dance floor is full again or he starts handing out "props"! Our wedding was over a month ago and still when we see people the first thing they say is "we had so much fun at your wedding! Your DJ was great!" My husbands grandparents (in their late 70's), my nieces and nephews (ages 4-10), and our friends (late 20's and early 30's) have all agreed this was the BEST wedding reception they have ever been to and it was because of the amazing job done by Jamie! I would recommend Houserockers to anyone, time and time again!! You will NOT be disappointed in the least bit!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013

Jamie from Houserockers DJ is amazing! We had several "non traditional" requests for Jamie for the night of our reception including editing and playing the video from our destination wedding ceremony held a few weeks prior in Mexico, editing and playing a memorial slideshow,... Read More facilitating a choreographed entrance dance of the bridal party and then a choreographed dance for the bride/groom and parents. Each of our requests was met with Jamie's enthusiasm to satisfy our requests and each one was above and beyond our expectations. From the first dance to the last dance of the evening the dance floor was packed with all age groups from 2 years old to my 91 year old grandmother who danced to everything from Pretty Woman to the Tarentella. Many of our family and friends commented on his amazing ability to make the night flow so smoothly and to be able to include the guests in every part of the night's events. The old saying is that "you get what you pay for" but in the case of Jamie Simpson of Houserockers DJ, the service you get it far worth and beyond the cost you pay. Highly recommended. Thanks Jamie!

What a night!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Phillip G

Jamie was exceptional for our reception. Before we even entered the party, he was getting the bridal party and our parents amped up backstage!! The party never missed any of the events from the garter to the cake to the first dance. It couldn't have been more fun. The music was... Read More awesome, and the tambourines were a hit!! Wish we could relive our experience over and over again. Thanks Jamie, love ya!!

Best DJ!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Kara B

We can't say enough about Jamie and how he managed to get almost everyone at our wedding reception out on the dance floor! He is very professional, organized, and more importantly keep the night flowing until the very last song! We would recommend him to anyone and everyone and... Read More truly believe we had the best DJ in PA!! Thanks for the overtime encore, our guests are still talking about it!

BEST DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Lindsey A

My husband and I got married in June 2013. We have had multiple weddings in the past 5 years and I am not just saying this because it was our wedding, but he was BY FAR the best DJ that we have come across! My husband and I both agreed that having a great DJ was #1 on our list... Read More because it can make or break your wedding! and picking Jamie Simpson was the smartest thing we could have ever done. All everyone keeps talking about is how amazing our DJ was and how much fun they had at our wedding. Stop looking and BOOK JAMIE SIMPSON he is AWESOME! YOU MUST get the crops that he offers, I wasn't sure what to expect when we signed up for this but I am soooo happy that we did! It made the night that much more fun!!!! We also got the Uplighting and monogram on the dave floor which were both amazing! Jamie was so great to work with, easy to get ahold of and very patient with all of our requests and questions. He left us with absolutely nothing to worry about. I had a stress free night full of fun! Like I said before STOP LOOKING AND BOOK JAMIE SIMPSON I PROMISE YOU WE DID OUR RESEARCH AND HE IS THE BEST OUT THERE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!! I HAD THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING EVER AND I THANK HIM FOR THAT!!!!

Houserockers ROCK!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Kayla R

Jamie Simpson from Houserockers was the DJ for my husband and I's June 2013 wedding, and there are nothing but wonderful things to be said about him! Jamie went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding reception was everything we wanted it to be, and it definitely was!... Read More Prior to the reception, we scheduled a meeting with Jamie and went over every little detail of the wedding from what songs were going to be played for the entrances, to the schedule of the reception, and everything else that you can think of. Jamie took our suggestions into consideration while giving some of his own professional suggestions and opinions. The day before the wedding, he called us to see if we had any last minute questions and to go over the schedule of the reception. This really showed my husband and I that he cared about this event and us and wanted to make it perfect. Jamie is one of the most lively, energetic, and fun people we have ever met, and that's exactly how our reception was! When it came time to dance, everyone was out of the chairs and on the dance floor! He accomodates to all different styles of music and makes sure that every guest has a great time! Our guests went on and on (and still are) about how much fun they had at our reception, and we owe that to Jamie. He is nothing less than perfection!

BEST DJ EVER

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Danielle R

5 stars all around! Very easy to work with and he does an amazing job! Worth every penny!

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Stephanie L

Jamie did a wonderful job as our wedding DJ. He had EVERYONE on the floor and I can't tell you how many people told me how FUN the reception was. Jamie also provided up-lighting at our event which was beautiful. Jamie is very professional and helped immensely in our song choices... Read More and planning of the event progression. He listened to our suggestions and was honest when he thought something wouldn't flow or if he had a better idea. It was a pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him!

AWESOME DJ!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Molly S

Jamie was everything you could have ever wanted in a DJ and more! He was phenomenal and kept EVERYONE dancing all night! There was never a dull moment. So many people complimented us on his services and how great his energy and overall presentation skills were.He provided us... Read More with multimedia presentations, fantastic up-lighting, and a monogram on other perfectly incorporated screen presentations. He was able to roll with any unexpected punches perfectly without missing a beat. He kept checking on us (the bride and groom) to make sure everything was going according to our plan and checked to see if he could even hunt down a drink for us during dinner, etc. He was wonderful to work with during the planning process and was always available by email and phone quickly and easily. Jamie was even able to incorporate a tricky multimedia presentation I requested and it was AWESOME thanks to him! Houserockers was the first vendor we booked after we officially set our wedding date (after also trying to set the wedding date around his availability because we had heard he was the best). We don't regret it for a second. I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie Simpson of House rockers DJ for any Bride! He is the best! He made our reception ROCK! We will be forever thankful!

dj

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Natalie H

Jamie was amazing! I had no idea what I was doing during the planning process and he made it all very simple for me and had great ideas along the way. Anytime I emailed him a question he would call and we would discuss it. He helped with the sequence of everything to keep things... Read More moving during the reception. We got the uplighting as well and what a difference it made! it was so nice at the reception not to have to worry about anything because Jamie had it all under control. he played great music all night and had people up dancing that I have never before seen dance. everyone loved the props he had! We have heard wonderful comments about how great he was from our guests. Absolutely one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning process was having Jamie as our DJ.

Well worth the price

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Jennifer D

Jamie was the perfect MC for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He is very professional, easy to work with and kept the party moving. We still get rave reviews about the amazing job he did on our special day. Well worth his price!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jaclyn H

jamie goes above and beyond for his weddings!! I have never had so many p say how good a DJ was . He kept everyone upand dancing all night! I can't say enough good things!!

A Rockin' Time!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Megan M

Without a doubt, Jamie is the BEST DJ you could choose for your wedding. He takes so much time to plan your night for you and I didn't have to worry about a thing at the reception. He took care of everything. He made every song that was played personal to our taste and our day.... Read More Literally every person I spoke with after our wedding told us how amazing he was. He knows how to keep people enthusiastic and entertained. You will not be disappointed! Professional, reliable, and a huge part of why our day was so memorable!

July 2011

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Casey Y

Jamie is amazing! I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

Review for Houserockers DJ

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Mary B

He was very helpful in selecting music.

Review for Houserockers Mobile DJ

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 LeeAnne B

He was just awesome. I was in a wedding in which he was the DJ, and as soon as I got engaged we called him because he was so much fun. He is so talented, and really gets the crowd involved. He also is very kid friendly and brings props and costumes for them to play with. I... Read More highly recommend this DJ.