Hyatt Regency Baltimore

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant

300 Light Street, Baltimore, MD

Wonderful wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Jessica S

We held off a year to make sure that we could have our wedding at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore. From the first day we had a walk through until our wedding night, we had WONDERFUL people working with us. Our coordinator was Lindsey, and she was just fantastic. She was kind, sweet, funny, and kept me calm any time I started to stress out about details. She worked with us through the year and a half we planned our wedding. I was able to bring in my wedding decorations early of the wedding week and Lindsey stored them for me. I also gave the Hyatt full decorating power with the supplies I brought in, and they did not disappoint us! All of our guests were "wow"-ed by our room (Pieces Room, 15th floor with an amazing inner harbor view) and had a great time partying. We had about 70 guests, and it was the perfect space for everyone to dance, and also relax. Our wedding day turned out even better than we had imagined, and it was thanks to the Hyatt. Even when weather was an issue they were in full force moving everything into their atrium for a beautiful ceremony location.

Overall Great Experience

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Vaishali D

The Hyatt is a beautiful location to have a wedding - from the modern ballroom, to the Pisces restaurant on the top floor, to the fantastically equipped guest rooms, to the helpfulness and kindness of the staff. Overall, we had a great experience from the Hyatt, despite a few, slight mishaps. The only thing I was majorly disappointed by was the fact that, though we had discussed it with our event coordinator, our guest place settings did not include wine glasses or champagne glasses. Therefore, our guests did not have champagne during our toasts and the place settings at the tables looked a little bare and empty. This mishap was made slightly better by having the staff acknowledge their mistake.

Had a great fall theme wedding at the Hyatt

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Amber I

I had my wedding at the Hyatt on Sept 22 of this year. I used the roof deck for my ceremony and then the second floor for our cocktail hour. We had our reception on the 15th floor. The room is beautiful. One whole wall is glass windows that overlook the inner harbor. I worked with Shelley Bullock and she did a great job. You just have to know what you want and she will make it happen. I had a great experience. I would highly recommend this venue. The price is a higher than other places but you get what you pay for.

Great support

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Karen N

Staff really knows what they're doing and pays attention to all details

Beautiful rooms, good food!

Reviewed on 2/07/2011 Natalie M

The Hyatt did a great job catering & hosting our cocktail hour and reception. The views of the harbor from the Pisces room on the top floor are amazing, and the ballroom is modern and spacious. Our cocktail hour appetizers were especially tasty. The only downside is that we had previously arranged for an afterparty after our dinner/dancing reception, and despite warning staff that it would probably get loud, they brushed off concerns until the afterparty itself. But, the staff seemed to do their best, and we had a blast!

Great location!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Lauren M

The Hyatt offered everything we were looking for in a wedding venue - great room, great food, great service. All of our guests were traveling so it was nice to have everything take place at the hotel. The location was also perfect, as our guests could easily entire Baltimore's Inner Harbor.

Stunning View and Outstanding Cuisine

Reviewed on 8/16/2010 Michelle E

We chose the Pisces rooftop room at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore as our wedding venue/caterer because of its amazing view of the harbor and outstanding cuisine. They lived up to our expectations as they saw to every detail. The food presented beautifully was a treat for the palate and the eyes, and we absolutely loved having such a stunning view as the backdrop for our reception. We just thought the communication with our planner prior to our function could have been more efficient and given us more peace of mind.

Beautiful Venue...Terrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Allison D

The venue is beautiful and is in an ideal location especially if you have a lot of out of town guests. If you choose this hotel make sure you have a strong advocate for you (aka Wedding Planner with Experience). The hotel was extremely difficult to work with and has a lot of turnover with the management. This hotel is geared toward meetings and conventions and not necessarily weddings. Multiple conventions and meetings may be held during your wedding if you do not have language written in your contract. Read all of the fine print and make sure you get everything in writing even if it seems like a basic requirement. We had 3 different coordinators because of turnover and each ensured different items. Everything worked out thanks to my wonderful wedding planner but if I had left the wedding to the Hyatt, it would have been a completely different day and most likely very disappointing due to their terrible service.

Review for Hyatt Regency Baltimore

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Natasha N

I LOVED everything about my reception venue. my husband and I wanted to get married and hav ehte reception at the same place. This way we could start the 'party' quickly!!! WE had the cermony in one room, (we did it in the round kind-a) and then the cocktail hour in the glass atruim (sorry spelled that wrong)and then the reception in the other ballroom. I loved everything!!!

TO Hyatt Regency Baltimore