Book Your Wedding with Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort And Spa

A BALLROOM IN CLEARWATER, FL

Located in Clearwater, Florida, the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa is a luxuriously decorated space for a formal indoor wedding or a casual waterfront wedding. The property is nestled on a strip of sandy white beaches with the bright blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the Intracoastal Waterway visible from both sides of the building. Indoor and outdoor spaces are available for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions.

The Aqualea Ballroom has vaulted ceilings and chandelier lighting paired with traditional-style decor. This 4,000-square-foot space is suitable for up to 250 guests.

The Caladesi Room is an indoor location for receptions and ceremonies. Couples can choose the Caladesi Room for an intimate event with up to 30 guests.

The Terrace is available with the Caladesi Room. Together, the two spaces provide accommodations for up to 250 guests.

The Belleaire Room and Beach Club Lounge have floor-to-ceiling windows that offer ample natural lighting and stunning views of the nearby beach. This space is suitable for events with up to 100 attendees.

Sky Terrace. Located on the 16th floor, the 4,400-square-foot Sky Terrace is an outdoor space with panoramic views of the nearby ocean. This space provides accommodations for up to 250 at a ceremony or up to 125 guests at a seated reception.

To make reservations at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa, interested couples should submit an RFP. Several wedding packages are available. For weddings with 40 or more attendees, wedding packages include four hours of open bar service, a champagne toast and a reception dinner. Options for dinners vary based on the reception venue.

Linens and votive candles are included in the wedding package. Catering is available on site and custom menus are available. Menu tastings are available for events with more than 40 guests. All menu tastings are by appointment only. Rehearsal dinners and next-day brunch packages are also available.

Outside vendors are welcome. Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa can recommend additional vendors as needed. Decorations are allowed with the approval of the on-site wedding coordinator. On-site lodgings are available.

The Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa offers over 200 guest rooms. Each guest room has a flat-screen television, a private bath, a coffee maker with coffee and a walk-out balcony to enjoy the local views. Parking is available on site and valet parking is provided as a complimentary service for all guests.

The Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa welcomes children. A full-sized pool and kid's pool are available for overnight guests to enjoy. A range of spa services are provided on site.

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa is a luxurious beach resort for a formal indoor wedding or a casual waterfront ceremony. The benefits of choosing this location include:

• Complimentary beach service includes towels, lounge chairs and umbrellas
  • Food and beverages available while on the beach
  • Complimentary suite and special amenities for bride and groom
  • Discounted lodgings for wedding guests

At Hyatt, you're more than welcome.

Experience world-class style just steps from the white sands of Clearwater Beach. Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa delivers an idyllic location along with the sophistication and comfort of a luxury resort. Our hotel offers venues perfect for eloquently designed and privately catered event

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

301 S. Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater, FL (727) 373-4444

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Shirley M

An absolute dream!! Our wedding at the Hyatt Clearwater was absolutely beautiful. The location was perfect, staff was friendly and attentive. Food and drinks were exceptional. From beginning to end communication was easy. Thank you, Roseli!! We were very well taken care of! I... Read More can’t say enough great things about this location and the staff that made our day so special!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kristina C

This venue is PERFECTION! My husband and I wanted an small intimate wedding with out closest friends and family on the gorgeous beach and we gotten have gotten anything better! Roseli really took care of us throughout the entire process! Everyone at the hotel acted as if they... Read More knew us personally and would bend over backwards for any tiny request we had. Our bartender at the dinner/reception quickly became one of my favorite people! She was the sweetest and everyone absolutely loved her! She was friendly, professional and so much fun! The beach ceremony spot was gorgeous! The palm trees made the most gorgeous photos. The food was delicious and everyone loved every piece of it! Not to mention that the hotel made sure my husband and I had another plate in the fridge of our room for the next day in case we didn't have time to truly enjoy it the day of the wedding. Everyone was so accommodating. The location was perfect and beautiful. The Caladesi Terrace has been renovated and was gorgeous for our small crowd. and the organization of everything was more than expected! They really took care of every tiny aspect that we would have never thought of prior to the day of the wedding. I would 100% recommend this venue for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Debi A

What an amazing wedding for my daughter at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach! Everything went so smoothly and the accommodations were beautiful. The staff were so professional yet very friendly meeting all of our needs. I can't say enough as it was perfect and I would not change a... Read More thing. Leslie and Rosalee from the events office were the best, following from start to finish making sure all was perfect. The rest of the staff were great also. Not one bad experience.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

I cannot say enough about the amazing ladies in the wedding department! Lindsey, Roseli, and Savannah were phenomenal! They were so easy to work with - especially with me living out of town in NYC. They were friendly, efficient, quick to answer questions, very detailed, and... Read More offered great suggestions! The venue was absolutely perfect - we had our reception on the 16th floor Sky Terrace and all of our guests are still raving about the views and amazing service. Roseli, our main wedding coordinator, Maria, the head food coordinator (also did our tasting), and Erin, a day-of coordinator, ensured the cocktail hour and reception ran perfectly and on-time! They worked great with the chef and the various vendors to ensure we were not stressed about anything and we kept to schedule. I highly recommend the Hyatt for a wedding venue --Top of the line service all of the way! Thank you all for making our wedding day dreams come true! It was truly a pleasure working with you all and we deeply appreciate all of the support shown by everyone!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Michelle L

My husband & I were looking for a ceremony & reception site with a water view. We decided on the terrace overlooking the beach for the ceremony and Bell Air ballroom for reception, which offers a private patio overlooking the beach for the evening. Our guests haven't stopped... Read More raving about the gorgeous location, the wonderful staff and the delicious food! Roseli was our wedding coordinator who helped bring the entire day together and we couldn't have been happier with her. Her assistant Savannah orchestrated the entire rehearsal and was also unbelievably friendly. During the reception, Erin took over the reigns for the night and made sure everything went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend the Hyatt to anyone considering it for a wedding location! There is so much for your guests to do at the resort, and it was absolutely the best weekend of my life! Also, I HIGHLY recommend all 3 of the entrees we offered to our guests at the wedding (duck breast, red snapper & beef filet). Wonderful experience all around!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Lauren E

The Hyatt did an amazing job for our wedding!! Thank you to the staff, Lindsey, Roseli, and Savannah who helped make our Wedding Day so special!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Leslie H

Savannah was AWESOME!!!! Omg!! She has answers for the impossible and calming words for the crazy! The day of my wedding could not have went smoother! She coordinated our ceremony on the Sky Terrace. Request Savannah!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Heather O

The team at Hyatt are amazing and I could not have picked a better venue. Roseli and Savannah were so helpful and really pulled everything together for us. I didn't need any bridesmaids or parents to help with anything or even check to see if it was set up. Roseli checked in... Read More throughout the day with the vendors and it made everything go so smooth. She upgraded our suite to the top floor overlooking the ocean which made for perfect pictures. I wish I could give more stars and I will recommend Hyatt to any bride looking for a venue.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Emily P

My December 2016 wedding at the Hyatt Regency was completely botched! After an almost year long duration of very detailed planning on my part, the Hyatt failed on nearly every responsibility and service during the wedding weekend. This included (but not limited to): 11 month... Read More planning process, 10 room wedding party hotel block (paid for by us), rehearsal dinner, ceremony program, and day after check out. The Hyatt staff was unorganized and unprofessional from the very beginning. We were consistently guaranteed that our wedding planning and event would occur smoothly with quality service. These promises were falsified when the wedding coordinator (Lindsey Sikes) was replaced with another professional (Roseli Aguilar-Diaz) during the mid point of the planning process. I found out about this only after I had requested information regarding our event! I was emailing them to plan the menu for my rehearsal dinner that they had completely forgotten about! We were never told until this transition had already taken place! To make matters worse, our event contracts were altered without our knowledge and approval which we noticed only months prior to the wedding. The Hyatt employees disregarded this entire situation and lied right to our face about the contract and service minimums. What they did with the contracts was illegal! We then arrived on a Wednesday for our Thursday rehearsal and Friday wedding. Our hotel block was booked nearly 9 months prior to the wedding date by the wedding coordinator Lindsey Sikes and Roseli Aguilar- Diaz. Come the day of check in, our room block details were changed numerous times only minutes prior to guests' arrival. This resulted in a late rehearsal start time on the sky terrace as well as cold dinner food down in the Caladesi Room. Even though we had both events at the same location, the transitions were poorly managed and the communication efforts were grossly inadequate (on behalf of Hyatt staff). I had planned this dinner for months with Roseli Aguilar-Diaz down to the exact number of adults and children. We arrived to the room to find zero tables and chairs put out for our guests to sit as well as cold and rubbery food presented at chef stations. This was an embarrassing beginning to our wedding weekend to say the least. Throughout this entire time, the front desk staff members were incompetent and unprofessional. My parents and guests overheard these employees talking badly about our party- with no consideration for us as hotel clients or guests. The wedding worsened from this point. As I was standing at the door to enter the ceremony, I hear my song playing for other members of our wedding party. They failed at even the simplest of tasks of making sure that the ceremony progressed smoothly! Even after I had spent HOURS going over every single detail with Hyatt representatives- repeating myself numerous times in both written and verbal conversations. They had plenty of communication devices so why weren't they using these? For a finale, every member of our room block was temporarily charged for their room on the day of check out AFTER we had already paid for the rooms! Talk about an embarrassment! This entire issue required FURTHER discussions with the rude front desk employees and hotel administration in order to resolve! In summary, the Hyatt had great reviews from the past in which I myself followed! My December 2016 wedding was a disaster at the Hyatt! I advise to look around before booking!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 richard m

5 stars does not do our wedding at the Hyatt Regency justice i would like to give it 10 stars. The Venue on the beach was perfect as was the reception venue and the food and drinks. We are from England so we had to organise a lot of the wedding via email and phone calls. Roseli... Read More was fantastic and we could not have asked for any more from her to help make our wedding perfect. She was also helped by Savannah who was also fantastic in helping make our wedding so much more perfect than we could have imagined.

2016-09-28T08:48:36 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding. It was our pleasure to host you and your guests on such a special day! We wish you many more amazing moments in your future together. Come visit us soon!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Lauren D

Absolutely amazing service! The staff is so helpful and they make sure everything is perfect. My wedding was more beautiful than I could have dreamed.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 JoLynn F

Lindsey and the rest of the Hyatt did an amazing job for our wedding! My husband and I got married on the rooftop terrace and had our reception in their Aqualea ballroom. Everything was beautiful and was well organized. We really appreciate everything the Hyatt did to make... Read More our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Jene M

My wedding was amazing. The staff the food and the atmosphere were amazing. I recommend Lindsey, jeremy, & Maria(food services)

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Anna B

My September wedding at the Hyatt Regency was absolutely perfect! It was a destination wedding for my husband and I, and Lindsey and Megan were so awesome to work with! We had several guests staying at the hotel for the entire weekend before the wedding, and the entire hotel... Read More staff treated provided exceptional service to us and all of our guests. There were a few minor hiccups that were out of everyone's control (mostly weather related) and I am so pleased at how the staff handled and treated our guests. As far as the wedding itself, we were to have the ceremony on the 16th floor terrace, and reception in the Aquaela Ballroom. The guests made it to the terrace, but 5 minutes prior to the ceremony, it poured. The staff got everyone (and my flowers) out of the rain so quickly and efficiently. We ended up having the ceremony inside, which still turned out beautiful. The ballroom looked beautiful, and the food was amazing. We received TONS of compliments on the venue, food, and staff. I couldn't be more happy with my experience at The Hyatt Regency, and can't wait to go back for our anniversary!!!

Picturesque Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Caitlin W

If you have the opportunity to have your wedding at the Hyatt, DO! Everything at the venue is just phenomenal. It is extremely difficult to convey how much my fiancé and I enjoyed our experience at the Hyatt. We had our wedding ceremony on the sky terrace and our reception... Read More downstairs in the Belleair Room. We cannot say thank you enough! Our day was absolutely perfect and couldn’t have gone any better or more smoothly! Lindsey Sikes is an indispensible resource! I don’t know what I would have done without her during the wedding planning. We did not have a wedding coordinator and Lindsey was a great resource for advice and insight. She was extremely accessible and was always able to provide an answer. Megan her assistant was just as wonderful and helpful! The coordinated our ceremony and all of our guests flawlessly. If you are looking for a venue that is friendly and genuinely cares about you and your wedding please look at the Hyatt. The venue is gorgeous! The food is delicious! The staff is fantastic! Maria was with my fiancé and I at our tasting and for the dinner service. She remembered the beer my fiancé had at the tasting and even brought drinks to us on the beach while we were taking pictures. The chef was able to cater a specific menu for guest we had with severe allergies that was spectacular. The whole experience from the day we booked the venue to the day we checked out couldn’t have been any more outstanding. The Hyatt provided us the flawless wedding of our dreams and then more!

Excellent wedding venue!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 smaro k

We just had our wedding reception at the Hyatt Regency, and we can honestly say we couldn't have chosen a better venue! The staff alone was incredibly attentive. They helped customize the menus, provided options for planning the reception, had the Sky Terrace available for a... Read More sunset cocktail hour, and also provided first class dinner service in the Aqualea ballroom. The food was excellent, and the staff made sure each and every guest was well taken care of. They had 3 other weddings that day but one could never tell considering the amount of support and attention given to our wedding, and all happened without a hitch! Thank you so much Mallori, Michelle, Nikolai, and to all else who helped!!

Wonderful venue and service!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Ashley K

From the beginning, my husband and I knew we wanted to get married at, but not on, the beach. The Hyatt's 16th floor Sky Terrace provided the perfect backdrop for our ceremony, and the Bellair Room and adjacent Beach Club were ideal for our ceremony. The Hyatt was a breeze to... Read More work with, and our go-to gal Mallori was available to us from beginning to end - she even found super glue for me when the belt on my dress threatened to come loose! The servers at our reception were amazing, as well, and gave my groom and I personalized attention from beginning to end. If we had to do it all over, we'd book the Hyatt again in a heartbeat.

Wedding

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Shannon W

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach. We had our ceremony on the roof terrace, which was perfect for us since we wanted a beach wedding but didn't want to deal with sand. Everything from ceremony to end of reception was smooth; we didn't have... Read More to worry about anything. The food was wonderful. The team they have is so professional and organized - especially our coordinator, Lindsey. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Jessica H

We knew from the start we wanted a beach wedding. After checking out a few places it was a toss up between here and 1 other location. Ultimately we decided on the Hyatt due to the convenience of everything being in 1 location and for what they had to offer. Glad we did! We... Read More were not disappointed with a single thing. Lindsey is amazing and very attentive and quick to keep in touch with you.

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Krista B

My husband and I picked this venue because of the one of a kind beautiful views! We stayed here on a weekend getaway and saw the sky terrace. Once we got engaged, I called and they did weddings up there! It was perfect! We were a little hesitant when our coordinator (Corey) got... Read More promoted to a different hyatt and we were given Lindsey 2 mo before the wedding. Let me just say we are strong believers in everything happens for a reason. Lindsey exceeded our expectaions! She was amazing and made the day perfect!

Amazing Customer Service!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Ann H

I recently held my wedding reception at the Hyatt on Clearwater Beach and it was AMAZING!!! The day could not have gone better. The staff at the Hyatt was so accommodating, attentive, and happy. This venue is beautiful and elegant. The experience was great and I would do it... Read More all over again with the Hyatt on Clearwater Beach.

Couldn't have been happier with this place!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Paige E

If you understand that it's a Hyatt, and you expect it to be a little pricey, everything is fantastic from there! For a small wedding, they were actually one of the most reasonable venues in the area as far as the cost of the wedding and dinner went. The rooms are pricey, the... Read More food is pricey, and the parking is pricey, but it was well worth the cost. From the second we walked in the door the first day, EVERY employee greeted us with a smile, opened doors for us, asked if we needed anything. I worked with Mallori Skipper for our wedding planning, and she did a great job coordinating everything. Anything I needed or had questions about, she was there to help with, no problem. The food was delicious, and there were lots of options available that your guests get to choose from that night, which is nice, and the dining area was beautiful. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel, and not one person had anything less than great to say about the hotel. Everything was beautiful and clean!

August wedding

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Kathy S

Our ceremony was on the terrace nd the view was breathtaking. The reception was in the bell air room. It was perfect for our small wedding but if you have a bigger party you'll need a bigger room - all the rooms are very pretty. Food was really good

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Natalie Z

Amazing venue, AShley Succow and her staff were amazing. The best place for a beach wedding and a WOW reception! I will never forget our families experience there and will recommend to everyone!

Beautiful location with amazing service!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Dawn R

We held both our ceremony and reception at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort one month ago. Our ceremony was located on the 16th floor Sky Terrace which provided absolutely stunning views, and our reception followed later that evening in the Aqualea ballroom. I would... Read More HIGHLY recommended looking into the Hyatt Clearwater Beach as a wedding venue location. It's the perfect location for couples like us who want to get married near the beach, but not necessarily "on" the beach (though they do offer a beach ceremony location). The staff was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and the wedding day ran very smoothly! Our guests raved about the hotel itself and really enjoyed the large, beautiful rooms and the pool (and incredible views!). We also were able to provide our guests with a Sunday Breakfast buffet the morning after the wedding which was again done beautifully and allowed us extra time to spend with guests after the wedding madness :) Also, the food was DELICIOUS and tasted just as good as it did during our tasting. The Hyatt blew away all of the other venue locations that we looked at and I would recommend them a million times over!

Meet The Manager

Wedding and Events Team: Lindsey, Roseli & Danielle

To ensure you have a flawless event we've put together an all-star team. Lindsey will begin the dream phase with you as you select your perfect venue and package that best suits the soon to be newlyweds. Once you've selected Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach as your wedding venue, Roseli will work with you to plan your special day along with the assistance of our wedding coordinator. Together we make dreams come to life.