Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort And Spa

Clearwater, FL

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Hotel, Restaurant, Rooftop, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

301 S. Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater, FL

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 richard m

5 stars does not do our wedding at the Hyatt Regency justice i would like to give it 10 stars. The Venue on the beach was perfect as was the reception venue and the food and drinks. We are from England so we had to organise a lot of the wedding via email and phone calls. Roseli... Read More was fantastic and we could not have asked for any more from her to help make our wedding perfect. She was also helped by Savannah who was also fantastic in helping make our wedding so much more perfect than we could have imagined.

2016-09-28T08:48:36 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding. It was our pleasure to host you and your guests on such a special day! We wish you many more amazing moments in your future together. Come visit us soon!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Lauren D

Absolutely amazing service! The staff is so helpful and they make sure everything is perfect. My wedding was more beautiful than I could have dreamed.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 JoLynn F

Lindsey and the rest of the Hyatt did an amazing job for our wedding! My husband and I got married on the rooftop terrace and had our reception in their Aqualea ballroom. Everything was beautiful and was well organized. We really appreciate everything the Hyatt did to make... Read More our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Jene M

My wedding was amazing. The staff the food and the atmosphere were amazing. I recommend Lindsey, jeremy, & Maria(food services)

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Anna B

My September wedding at the Hyatt Regency was absolutely perfect! It was a destination wedding for my husband and I, and Lindsey and Megan were so awesome to work with! We had several guests staying at the hotel for the entire weekend before the wedding, and the entire hotel... Read More staff treated provided exceptional service to us and all of our guests. There were a few minor hiccups that were out of everyone's control (mostly weather related) and I am so pleased at how the staff handled and treated our guests. As far as the wedding itself, we were to have the ceremony on the 16th floor terrace, and reception in the Aquaela Ballroom. The guests made it to the terrace, but 5 minutes prior to the ceremony, it poured. The staff got everyone (and my flowers) out of the rain so quickly and efficiently. We ended up having the ceremony inside, which still turned out beautiful. The ballroom looked beautiful, and the food was amazing. We received TONS of compliments on the venue, food, and staff. I couldn't be more happy with my experience at The Hyatt Regency, and can't wait to go back for our anniversary!!!

Picturesque Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Caitlin W

If you have the opportunity to have your wedding at the Hyatt, DO! Everything at the venue is just phenomenal. It is extremely difficult to convey how much my fiancé and I enjoyed our experience at the Hyatt. We had our wedding ceremony on the sky terrace and our reception... Read More downstairs in the Belleair Room. We cannot say thank you enough! Our day was absolutely perfect and couldn’t have gone any better or more smoothly! Lindsey Sikes is an indispensible resource! I don’t know what I would have done without her during the wedding planning. We did not have a wedding coordinator and Lindsey was a great resource for advice and insight. She was extremely accessible and was always able to provide an answer. Megan her assistant was just as wonderful and helpful! The coordinated our ceremony and all of our guests flawlessly. If you are looking for a venue that is friendly and genuinely cares about you and your wedding please look at the Hyatt. The venue is gorgeous! The food is delicious! The staff is fantastic! Maria was with my fiancé and I at our tasting and for the dinner service. She remembered the beer my fiancé had at the tasting and even brought drinks to us on the beach while we were taking pictures. The chef was able to cater a specific menu for guest we had with severe allergies that was spectacular. The whole experience from the day we booked the venue to the day we checked out couldn’t have been any more outstanding. The Hyatt provided us the flawless wedding of our dreams and then more!

Excellent wedding venue!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 smaro k

We just had our wedding reception at the Hyatt Regency, and we can honestly say we couldn't have chosen a better venue! The staff alone was incredibly attentive. They helped customize the menus, provided options for planning the reception, had the Sky Terrace available for a... Read More sunset cocktail hour, and also provided first class dinner service in the Aqualea ballroom. The food was excellent, and the staff made sure each and every guest was well taken care of. They had 3 other weddings that day but one could never tell considering the amount of support and attention given to our wedding, and all happened without a hitch! Thank you so much Mallori, Michelle, Nikolai, and to all else who helped!!

Wonderful venue and service!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Ashley K

From the beginning, my husband and I knew we wanted to get married at, but not on, the beach. The Hyatt's 16th floor Sky Terrace provided the perfect backdrop for our ceremony, and the Bellair Room and adjacent Beach Club were ideal for our ceremony. The Hyatt was a breeze to... Read More work with, and our go-to gal Mallori was available to us from beginning to end - she even found super glue for me when the belt on my dress threatened to come loose! The servers at our reception were amazing, as well, and gave my groom and I personalized attention from beginning to end. If we had to do it all over, we'd book the Hyatt again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Shannon W

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach. We had our ceremony on the roof terrace, which was perfect for us since we wanted a beach wedding but didn't want to deal with sand. Everything from ceremony to end of reception was smooth; we didn't have... Read More to worry about anything. The food was wonderful. The team they have is so professional and organized - especially our coordinator, Lindsey. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Jessica H

We knew from the start we wanted a beach wedding. After checking out a few places it was a toss up between here and 1 other location. Ultimately we decided on the Hyatt due to the convenience of everything being in 1 location and for what they had to offer. Glad we did! We... Read More were not disappointed with a single thing. Lindsey is amazing and very attentive and quick to keep in touch with you.

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Krista B

My husband and I picked this venue because of the one of a kind beautiful views! We stayed here on a weekend getaway and saw the sky terrace. Once we got engaged, I called and they did weddings up there! It was perfect! We were a little hesitant when our coordinator (Corey) got... Read More promoted to a different hyatt and we were given Lindsey 2 mo before the wedding. Let me just say we are strong believers in everything happens for a reason. Lindsey exceeded our expectaions! She was amazing and made the day perfect!

Amazing Customer Service!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Ann H

I recently held my wedding reception at the Hyatt on Clearwater Beach and it was AMAZING!!! The day could not have gone better. The staff at the Hyatt was so accommodating, attentive, and happy. This venue is beautiful and elegant. The experience was great and I would do it... Read More all over again with the Hyatt on Clearwater Beach.

Couldn't have been happier with this place!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Paige E

If you understand that it's a Hyatt, and you expect it to be a little pricey, everything is fantastic from there! For a small wedding, they were actually one of the most reasonable venues in the area as far as the cost of the wedding and dinner went. The rooms are pricey, the... Read More food is pricey, and the parking is pricey, but it was well worth the cost. From the second we walked in the door the first day, EVERY employee greeted us with a smile, opened doors for us, asked if we needed anything. I worked with Mallori Skipper for our wedding planning, and she did a great job coordinating everything. Anything I needed or had questions about, she was there to help with, no problem. The food was delicious, and there were lots of options available that your guests get to choose from that night, which is nice, and the dining area was beautiful. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel, and not one person had anything less than great to say about the hotel. Everything was beautiful and clean!

August wedding

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Kathy S

Our ceremony was on the terrace nd the view was breathtaking. The reception was in the bell air room. It was perfect for our small wedding but if you have a bigger party you'll need a bigger room - all the rooms are very pretty. Food was really good

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Natalie Z

Amazing venue, AShley Succow and her staff were amazing. The best place for a beach wedding and a WOW reception! I will never forget our families experience there and will recommend to everyone!

Beautiful location with amazing service!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Dawn R

We held both our ceremony and reception at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort one month ago. Our ceremony was located on the 16th floor Sky Terrace which provided absolutely stunning views, and our reception followed later that evening in the Aqualea ballroom. I would... Read More HIGHLY recommended looking into the Hyatt Clearwater Beach as a wedding venue location. It's the perfect location for couples like us who want to get married near the beach, but not necessarily "on" the beach (though they do offer a beach ceremony location). The staff was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and the wedding day ran very smoothly! Our guests raved about the hotel itself and really enjoyed the large, beautiful rooms and the pool (and incredible views!). We also were able to provide our guests with a Sunday Breakfast buffet the morning after the wedding which was again done beautifully and allowed us extra time to spend with guests after the wedding madness :) Also, the food was DELICIOUS and tasted just as good as it did during our tasting. The Hyatt blew away all of the other venue locations that we looked at and I would recommend them a million times over!

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Jessica L

I knew since we lived by the beach and that we both wanted to get married at the beach that as soon as we got engaged we needed to start looking. We weren't that impressed with many of the venues and some were just not quite right. However as soon as I met Mallori and she gave... Read More me a tour of the Hyatt I knew it was perfect. I had been looking for a venue for the ceremony portion that could be outside but then move inside for the reception with access to the outside. The Belleair room was perfect for us and was everything we had been searching for! The sky Terrace was great for our ceremony since you had nothing but ocean views without the mess of the sand. Everyone that we dealt with during our planning were amazing!! Ashley Succow and Cory Wilkerson made everything so simple and easy. They put up with my Fiance constantly questioning the money making sure he got the best value and wasn't over paying;0) Ashley was with us every step of the way and made sure that everything the day of went super smooth. She helped us plan a custom buffet for cocktail hour and dinner. She worked with us on the bar and the timeline of the evening making sure that everything flowed. Not a thing to my knowledge went wrong that evening. I did find out later from a friend that some people tried to sneak in to the reception, they had them quickly removed and placed another employee on guard outside. Everyone from the front guest staff, catering staff, to the pool and restaurant staff went above and beyond. My fiance and I have already decided that each year on our anniversary the Hyatt is where we will go back to think about our amazing day!

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Steph K

We originally signed our contract with Jennifer Payne and were really excited about working with her. When we heard she was leaving, we were a little nervous. We shouldn't have been. Ashley Succow and her team are fabulous and did a wonderful job with our event. Ashley was... Read More incredibly organized and on the ball. She worked a lot with us to make sure our whole weekend went smoothly, from welcome bags to the day after brunch. The most important thing was that though things didn't go as we had planned thanks to an unexpected thunderstorm, Ashley handled everything behind the scenes so that the guests who didn't know the original plan, had no idea anything had been changed. All of our guests raved about the service at the Hyatt, and how much fun they had at the event, and Ashley was a huge part of making sure that all of that happened. She was incredible and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful and memorable event on Clearwater Beach.

Amazing location AMAZING food

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 Valerie S

I had three events at The Hyatt. First was a pool party for family. The staff at the pool was fabulous. Next was the rehershal. I was EXTREMLY disappointed in the Hyatt wedding coordinator Ashley. The location was not set up for the rehershal there were guest laying in the... Read More middle of the location in their bathing suits not willing to move. I called for Ashley and her boss and they never showed up. We had to "set up" the rehershal ourselves and for $30,000 I find that unacceptable. The wedding was perfect. The deck was clean, it was set up on time. The reception staff couldn't be more perfect, more willing to please. I have NEVER had better food at a wedding. Almost a month later and my guest are still raving about the food and service at The Hyatt. I would STRONGLY suggest you hire a wedding coordinator for the day of to faciliate your rehershal and ensure everything else is on par. If it weren't for the rehershal, I would have given the Hyatt 5 stars.

Amazing view and staff!

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Melinda P

The 16th floor terrace is so perfect! Our wedding day was perfect, that staff was amazing! I could not ask for a better place to have had our wedding!

Beautiful, but…

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Stephanie L

Overall, our wedding was beautiful. The staff was very nice. Unfortunately, we had to stay on top of the details more than we should have or they would have been forgotten. We received a few bills before it reflected what our bill was supposed to be (and then still we got... Read More another), our Hyatt gold points still hasn’t been credited correctly, and during the planning, we had to keep reminding of the details, some of which were still missed. But I must reiterate, the day of was beautiful, the staff was very nice, and they did make some gestures to make up for our troubles. So they get 5 stars overall and a 4 for service. We would have loved to have given them 5 on everything but didn’t feel we could.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Stacie C

The Hyatt does a phenomenal job making sure the Bride and Groom feel like royalty. The entire hotel staff went above and beyond to take care of us and our guests during our stay and celebration. The reception was also held in the same venue, and was as perfect as I had... Read More imagined it would be. The only negative I have to say is that our food was served differently than presented during our tasting. It was still very good, but not quite as good as I had remembered.

Beach wedding

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Laura B

Fantastic service and coordination of events from Brandi Taylor. Would do it all over she made the process so easy and was so helpful down to the smallest detail

Perfect Night

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Molly D

Jennifer was more than amazing, I got everything I asked for. My day was perfect and filled with NO STRESS!!!

Sky Terrace WOWs your guests!

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Erica G

We got married on the Sky Terrace, which was ridiculous. The views were insane and gorgeous. It was quite hot, though we had no guests complaints, but you are on a roof that has been in the sun for hours before you get there, so it's a little understandable :) Very... Read More beautiful, needed very little decoration, which is awesome for an out of town bride! It is hard not to feel like a little fish in a big sea at the Hyatt though. Our wedding was only 75 people and we were only using the space for the ceremony, so sometimes you felt like your party wasn't as significant as maybe another party was when it came to early check in for the bride and groom, and special treament, there was no complimentary meal or anything for being the bride and groom and paying for the the room for our wedding night. You were just treated like any other guest. I guess if someone were paying me to host their wedding ceremony, I would try to make them feel a little more special. During the ceremony, they were very flexible, we had to push the wedding back 30 minutes due to traffic and they were perfectly fine with that. Jennifer Payne was a wonderful help always wanting to accomidate me prior to the wedding. Beautiful resort! Wonderful venue! Highly recommend the 16th floor Sky Terrace, I might recommend using their reception services as well so that your guests don't have to park there for the ceremony and then move for the reception. A beautiful one stop shop!

Meet The Coordinator

Wedding and Events Team: Savannah, Lindsey, Roseli

To ensure you have a flawless event we've put together an all-star team. Lindsey will begin the dream phase with you as you select your perfect venue and package that best suits the soon to be newlyweds. Once you've selected Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach as your wedding venue, Roseli will work with you to plan your special day along with the assistance of our wedding coordinator, Savannah. Together we make dreams come to life.