Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe

Incline Village, NV

Book Your Wedding with Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe

A BALLROOM IN INCLINE VILLAGE, NV

Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino provides couples who are looking for a scenic outdoor wedding combined with an elegant indoor reception all that and more. From catering to event planning, this venue takes care of it all. The natural beauty of Lake Tahoe combined with the sophistication of a ballroom makes a wedding at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino an event to remember. The venue is located in Incline Village, Nevada.

Lakeside Cottage Garden provides a lush lawn to host a wedding ceremony right on Lake Tahoe. The couple and guests have views of the surrounding mountains and lakes unimpeded by anything else. Invite the entire family to this ceremony; this venue can hold up to 300 people.

The Water Gardens offers another outdoor venue for couples who want a more intimate ceremony. The Water Gardens is a scenic space with running streams and blooming flowers. A beautiful location for those couples who have a smaller guest list, this venue can hold 30 to 75 people.

Lakeside Ballroom easily accommodates a reception after the lakeside ceremony. This venue comes with stunning views of the Lake Tahoe Basin and is decorated with neutral earth tones to blend with any decoration theme. This space can fit 250 people for a seated dinner.

Hyatt's Private Beach offers a serene location for a wedding ceremony. This Lake Tahoe beach is a visually pleasing backdrop to any wedding photography or event. The sound of waves crashing in this clear-blue body of water rounds out an ideal location for a wedding. Seasonally available, this beach can host up to 150 people for an event.

The Regency Ballroom is available for a large reception or other wedding event. This grand space has 15-foot ceilings and offers an elegant space to eat and have fun after the ceremony. This ballroom is carpeted and has tasteful wall coverings and a sophisticated lighting system. The ballroom can fit up to 500 people for a seated dinner.

Room blocks of at least 10 rooms are available at a discounted rate for the couple and their guests. Additional rooms may not be available at the time of the event, so reserve rooms early for the guests who need a room. A deposit of 20 percent of estimated fees is due to reserve a specific date, and final payment is due 10 days before the event.

Catering can be acquired through the hotel. This venue offers buffets, plated dinners and display stations, as well as hors d'oeuvres and an option for a "personal preference" menu, which means that guests can choose what they want from an option of four different entrees.

The hotel provides white wooden folding chairs for your ceremony, any needed tables and house linens. Complimentary rehearsal time is also included.

Some of the extra perks that come with choosing Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino as the venue for a wedding include:

• Complimentary hotel room for the couple
  • Professional wedding planner
  • Spa and salon services
  • A private menu tasting for up to two guests
  • Valet parking available
  • In-room delivery of guest welcome bags at additional charge

Year-round weddings on a private Tahoe Beach...

The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe's breathtaking lakeside location is the perfect backdrop for your wedding. Host your wedding at the Hyatt and receive up to five complimentary nights at any Hyatt Resort for your honeymoon. Please contact us for program details and conditions.

Ballroom, Cruise, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

111 Country Club Dr., Incline Village, NV (775) 886-6696
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Sagar P

We got married here last weekend and it was about as perfect as you can get. We had our wedding on the cottage green and cocktail hour/reception in the lakeside ballroom and patio. Caity was incredibly helpful when we were deciding on the venue and Sam did a great job dealing... Read More with the flurry of changes and details that we threw her way. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Reallly great overall experience!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Christine L

Overall we had a wonderful experience having our wedding at hyatt regency. The coordinators were also very responsive right away to my questions and even though they switched coordinators couple months before the wedding, lauren followed up on everything and coordinated our... Read More event perfectly. The venue and staff were so beautiful and accommodating, I would definitely recommend anyone that wants to get married in lake tahoe to come here!!!

Everything was PERFECT

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Shannon O

You really can't go wrong with having Lake Tahoe as your backdrop, but the Hyatt did everything they could to make the entire event unforgettable. Lauren Hall was our catering manager who also acted as a coordinator for the event and was there every step of the way helping with... Read More all the arrangements, responding to my mom and my my multiple emails, and being an amazing resource to local vendors as she is not only a Tahoe native but also got married this year. My husband came up with a particular buffet menu that their catering services had no problems putting together for us, our cake was delicious, as i said EVERYTHING was perfect.

Perfect

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Kacy K

I had my wedding at the Hyatt over Labor Day, so I took advantage of 'Fall' pricing and SUMMER weather! It was absolutely incredible. The perfect blend of rustic elegance. You absolutely cannot beat this venue in Tahoe in terms of the location, beauty, guest experience and... Read More service. All of our guests stayed at the hotel for the weekend, and everyone RAVED about it (although the room price over the holiday did turn some people off, once they got there they knew it was worth it). It was so nice to have everything in one place, and we really felt like we got to spend time with all of our family and friends throughout the weekend with get togethers at the beach, restaurants, bars, spa and casino. You get a lakeside cottage the night of your wedding, and we rented it an extra night so the girls could get ready there - SO worth it! The food was amazing and the service was (generally) amazing and the lakeside setting was unbelievable. Overall, it all added up to create our fairy tale wedding :) The only complaint I had was that they scheduled another wedding for the same evening, and while they handled it pretty well, you never want to share your wedding day with another bride.

Perfection on the Cottage Green

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Kimberley P

This spectacular setting was ideal for our ceremony. The special event staff did a fantastic job making sure that everything worked flawlessly

they can't take credit for nature

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 aaron w

I had my wedding in february, and it was beautiful. but not due to the staff at this hotel. kaity was our contact and though she was very friendly at first, then you realize she hasn't a clue and nothing agreed upon actually happend. the banquet staff was helping themselves to... Read More plates of our seafood apps, which were quite expensive, thanks... we weren't allowed to take photos in the places agreed upon. and we were severly overcharged for the alchohal. over half my wedding didn't drink, and i had asked the bartender when i left where we were at on the total, she had said 1400 on 4000. then my deposit gets maxed out for going over on alchohal. thats funny the one who was providing the alchohal says we were under half of what i paid for. bottom line is this place will rip you off. lake tahoe is beautiful, and made for great photos and evening. but if i had to choose again, i would avoid this facility. the staff is not very honest and for the price its deinately not worth it.

Excellent Venue and Excellent Service

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Adrianne B

I held my wedding ceremony and reception at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and I don't think that I could have had a better experience. I worked with Caity Kimball in planning. She was extremely helpful from the second I called the venue (even before booking)! The Hyatt is one... Read More of the priciest venues in Lake Tahoe during the summer and fall season but is actually pretty reasonable in the offseason. My wedding was November 12, 2011 and I found the value of the Hyatt to be comparable to most of the other venues in Lake Tahoe that aren't even on the lake. I would highly suggest checking out the venue if you are considering Lake Tahoe. I received a ton of compliments throughout the weekend of my wedding about how amazing the service was. I used the spa at the Hyatt for my hair and makeup and everything turned out great. Its a great spot if you don't want to have to move around a lot the weekend of your wedding.

Hyatt is the spot for a dream wedding in Tahoe!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Deepa J

Just got married August 7, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, in Incline Village. We had a 200 person ceremony on the Cottage Green, followed by a reception in the Lakeside Ballroom. Our guests still rave about the venue - everyone agreed the Hyatt was the best spot on the... Read More lake. The view alone is worth the (admittedly high) price tag. The Hyatt wedding planning staff (and my planner Caity Kimball in particular) were absolutely amazing. We were planning from across the country, and she handled absolutely everything, responded to my emails immediately, and was friendly beyond words - an absolute pleasure to work with. We were the first traditional Indian wedding they had hosted on site, and everyone definitely went the extra mile to ensure that everything was set up according to our needs and cultural specifications. We were the first group allowed to bring in outside catering, but we also had the Hyatt cater half the food. It was delicious - the guests especially enjoyed the passed appetizers served at our cocktail hour. I also really appreciated the way the hotel treated my guests. Everyone got VIP treatment from the moment they checked in - the groom and I were even treated to a Lakeside Cottage suite the night of our wedding as a gift! In general, the price tag on the Hyatt is not small, but the service they deliver is very high end - I would highly recommend them!

Couldn't have been better

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Alicia M

Lisa was amazing, they went above and beyond to help us with extra errands over the wedding weekend, and the staff treated all of our guests like royalty. Worth every single penny!