Hyatt Regency Rochester

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

125 E Main St, Rochester, NY

Chet is great

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Crista C

he goes above and beyond your expectations

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 John Q

WOW! I hosted my wedding reception at The Hyatt and was beyond pleased. Everyone raved about our food and the great service we had. Chet was our coordinator and he EXCEEDED our expectations. He and his staff did a phenomenal job setting up our ballroom and executing my dream... Read More wedding day. Chet was fantastic to work with and was beyond helpful. The staff was attentive and made our wedding day care free. It was great to have the hotel on-site so that guests simply had to walk upstairs to stay. I would recommend The Hyatt and Chet to any friend or family member looking for a venue.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Jary C

Choosing a venue for our wedding day was a very important decision for us. We viewed many different ones before choosing the Hyatt and are very relieved to know that we made the right decision. We were absolutely blown away by the Hyatt's level of professionalism. They truly put... Read More their clients first. The tasting was out of this world and the service on the wedding day was outstanding. We felt special and definitely catered to. I did not have to worry about anything in terms of the reception on the wedding day. Julie and staff were a true blessing. I am so grateful they made our day smooth and impeccable. Everything was so beautiful. Our friends and family are still raving about how delicious the food was. I most certainly highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Cherisse L

The Hyatt was wonderful as our reception venue. We would definitely recommend them to our friends and family for future weddings and events! Chet Whistler (event planner) was amazing to work with!

Reception 5; Hotel 2

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Jennifer M

The catering and reception were wonderful! Chet, our coordinator, was awesome! He made sure that every detail of the reception was perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Chet. He even made sure we had extra time to submit our final numbers because many of our guests were... Read More coming from Hurricane Sandy torn regions and several had to cancel at the last minute. Both my husband and I had a large number of out of town guests. We had issues with getting enough rooms for our guests due to a large convention that we were unaware of until after we had signed the contract. The rooms coordinator, Sharon, tried very hard to work within the restraints of the corporate policy. I think they were surprised by how many rooms we needed. It is my suggestion to discuss this before signing anything.

Great reception site!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Jennifer R

Great reception site, great food, Chet is amazing to work with!

Terrific Guest Service

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Jillian Z

We had 80 out of town guests staying at the Hyatt and a Morning After Breakfast in the Main Street Ballroom which has been newly redecorated. The staff in guest services and catering were very professional and competent. The food was great and the rooms were comfortable and... Read More clean. The price for the service and quality was exceptional

Service Service Service

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Kristine P

Right from the start of our wedding planning to the very last second, The Hyatt was absolutely amazing. My husband and I worked with Chet and Heather throughout our planning and they were incredibly attentive. At any point of stress, they knew exactly what to do and say to... Read More make us feel better. Chet always had a dark chocolate bar for me at all of our meetings. I felt completely comfortable leaving everything in their hands. We were lucky and had the whole ballroom for our wedding on 10/9/10 which was wonderful considering that we had more guests than anticipated. The set up was perfect for us and there was enough space so that we didn't feel crowded at all. The food was awesome and the little food details like a special meal for my son, dark chocolate for me, my husband's food dislikes and my glass always being full with RB really stuck out to me. Details mean a lot and get noticed. I will definitely be recommending the Hyatt Regency Rochester to everyone that will listen. The service, quality and value were all top notch. Our wedding day was beautiful.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Kristi R

The staff and location really made our wedding day a dream come true!!