From the day of "Yes" till the day of "I do"...

We get it. The modern bride & groom are busy juggling a full schedule these days. Leave the time consuming planning to us. We have only one agenda on our schedule...YOUR WEDDING..it's on the top of our "to-do"list! We believe the planning process should be an enjoyable experience leading up to the big day. We will treat your wedding day with the utmost respect and care.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Honolulu, Maui, Kauai, Big Island (808) 747-0799

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

Kim was the BEST!!! You did an excellent job assisting in all I need. You visioned every detail that I had in mind. You were amazing and very respectful in all I want things to be although I may had been difficult at times :) Love you girl, it was almost loosing a friend that... Read More I had but I hope you keep in touch when you visit the bay! Big hug and love from Tony and I. P.S. Tony said "You go girl!"

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Claire H

Kim was literally a godsend. I had just given birth to my first baby girl, and had to take on the task of planning a destination wedding. What could have easily been the most stressful times in my life, Kim made it easy. From recommending the right vendors, to helping me with... Read More the colors/theme of my reception, to making sure there was a drink waiting for me right when we arrived in the limo, she made my dream wedding come to life! She communicates well, and isn't too pushy. She is very efficient and accomodating with your requests (ie. I waited until the last minute to hire shuttle services for our guests). She made planning a wedding from afar seamless and definitely took a huge load off my shoulders. I would recommend I Do Weddings to anyone looking for a wedding planner that makes things happen!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kalis K

We hired Sun to be our day of coordinator for our September 2017 destination wedding at Turtle Bay. As a former event professional (not in weddings, but in corporate events), she was exactly what I would want from a day of person. She allowed us to ship things to her from the... Read More mainland and went above and beyond when we asked resources of her (including sourcing a Korean language tour service, which is obviously not part of the normal day of coordination service!). She was thorough, knowledgeable, and wonderful to work with. Though I will say that there were 1 or 2 occasions where I felt like she could have responded a little bit faster to some of my emails, that is likely my very intense sense of urgency speaking more than her abilities as a coordinator lol (I am a serious type A). She handled all of the interactions with other vendors beautifully and our day of went off without a single hitch (or if there was one, we certainly did not know about it). I would not hesitate with recommending her services to anyone who is in the market for wedding coordination needs! We had the most perfect day and will cherish it forever.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Sasha B

I hired Kim to be my day-of wedding coordinator. She started working with me a month before my wedding. She finalized everything that I had planned and made sure that I had a stress free wedding day. It was great! Kim is easy to work with and can help make you vision come to... Read More life. So thankful for her help!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Benjamin S

Kim was AMAZING!!! My wedding had a ton of "do it yourself" aspects- Kim pulled everything together and made our day completely stress free!! She communicated wonderfully on everything and made me feel so confident about the decisions I was making! Our day was truly perfect and... Read More I couldn't have been happier with how it all came together! If you want a perfect day Kim is your girl!! Thank you Kim I couldn't have done it without you!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Keri B

We can't explain how blessed we are to have Kim as our wedding coordinator. We met Kim at the bridal expo and from our first meeting, she definitely had the best intentions to make our dream come true. We are a very laid back couple so we had no idea of what it took to plan a... Read More wedding. We casted our vision to Kim and she definitely made it come true. She was very conscious about our budget and made sure the most important parts of our special day was illustrated. We wanted to have an intimate wedding reception with our family and close friends. So we decided to have our reception on Maui. We researched a few venues, but couldn't decide. Kim went to Maui and videotaped our top two venue sites. From there, she led us to a few vendors that she has worked with and they were all excellent referrals. Kim definitely took out all the stress of planning a wedding. So many of our friends and family kept complimenting how calm we were. But we give all credit to Kim! She has great communication skills, responds back in a timely manner, very organized and professional, very considerate, and is an overall extraordinary, amazing person. She has been with us since day one of our wedding planning. The day of our wedding was everything we imagined. There are no words that can truly express how amazing everything turned out. If anyone is looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further and hire Kim!! We greatly appreciate you, Kim. We are beyond blessed to have you plan our special day. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Joanna L

We had a great experience working with Kim and her team! Everything turned out exactly how I wanted my big day to be! I couldn't have done it without Kim. As soon as we hired her, I felt an instant relief lol Planning the wedding was fun and she kept us on track. On the... Read More wedding day, I really enjoyed myself and we all had a great time! Thank you Kim for everything!! Xo

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Cindy M

We really enjoyed working with Kim and our wedding was everything I had hoped for and more! We relied completely on Kim to plan our wedding since it was a destination wedding & we weren't able to arrive to Honolulu prior to the wedding day. She was good at keeping us up to... Read More date. Kim is professional & very easy to talk to. Everyone had a great time and I didn't have any stress at the wedding at all. I am so thankful we picked Kim as our wedding planner!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Aldora K

Everything was wonderful, from beginning to end. I wish I could experience it all again! Thank you Kim! : )

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Katrina A

From the beginning Kim was understanding and really helped us feel peace of mind. We had a little trouble with rude vendors before we hired her, but with Kim I didn't have to worry. I know she has other clients but she always responded very quick. Kim helped us find a lot of... Read More vendors, we had an outdoor wedding so everything is ala carte. The day of our wedding, She coordinated with all the vendors which helped a lot. We were ahead of schedule which was a big deal for me. We had no issues everything went smooth. The only thing that we were sad about was we didn't get a picture with her. Thank you soooo much Kim you are sweet and amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 April L

There is a reason every person on here has given Kim five out of five stars. She gave my husband, Cody, and I the most perfect, gorgeous, fulfilling day of our entire lives. I didn't feel stress on the big day because I knew everything was well taken care of and I could just... Read More relax and enjoy every moment. She was terrific to work with through the whole eight-month planning process for our destination wedding - always working to find a way to say YES to making our specific dreams come true but also good at being diplomatic and honest when something was not realistic. She is a calming force, extremely diligent, brilliantly creative... and she proved she was on our team, working to get us the best prices on everything to meet our budget. The money we paid for full coordination services we got back through the magic she was able to pull off in other areas of savings. She absolutely got our vision for our rustic beach wedding vision. It was stunning and Kim is such an absolute joy to work with. I'll miss working with her. And I honestly suggest if you're thinking about booking her, you run don't walk. It will be one of the best wedding planning decisions you can make.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Sarah L

Destination weddings are tough, but Kim made it happen for us! Of course we were not able to check out the venue in person and taste the food and cake because we were thousands of miles away, so we took the chance and trusted Kim. All the vendors she recommended for us did a... Read More fantastic job! She was very helpful in making sure everything was what I wanted. She turned our destination wedding into a dream wedding any girl would dreamed and long for! Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Samantha N

Let me start off by saying I am not one of those people who dreams of their wedding day and has a vision of what it should be. I found my groom and that was really all that mattered to me! Wanting to throw an amazing party for our friends and family, but without any clue of how... Read More to start and with very little time to devote to planning due to work schedules, we considered making room in our budget for a wedding coordinator. I'm so glad we did!! Without Kim our wedding wouldn't have been the same, and having that peace of mind was worth every cent. She guided us throughout the whole wedding planning adventure - we had full coordination services. Half of the vendors we decided to use were recommended by Kim and we got great deals and were very satisfied with all of them on our wedding day. Kim has the most calming presence - perfect for anyone overwhelmed by the process. She was very responsive from beginning to end, very organized, and very knowledgable. I highly recommend I Do Weddings. Our wedding reception came together magically because of Kim and her team!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauri L

Words can't describe Kim's work and impact on our wedding! My name is Laurie Lugo (newly a Lugo) :) and the first time I called Kim I told her "I don't know what to do or where to start" and she took it from there. Me and my husband have very busy schedules and she was so easy... Read More to work and communicate with. Although stress comes with all wedding planning, Kim made it so easy for us the entire ride. Thank you Kim! She's amazing and Perfect for a new bride to be, especially if they have no idea about planning such a special day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anna L

Glad we ended up hiring you as our wedding planner, Kim!! Our wedding turned out better than we expected. All our family and friends really enjoyed themselves. My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding or the planning. We really appreciate all... Read More your hard work! You went out of your way to make sure we had every detail we needed and we are so thankful. Thank you again for everything. The whole wedding couldn't have happened without you because we had no clue how where to begin! Lots of love

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lana C

I was a little nervous to have a destination wedding since we live in California but my fiancé and I really wanted to have our wedding in Hawaii. Hawaii is special to us because that's where he proposed!! We also wanted to share the beauty and magic of Hawaii with our loved... Read More ones. Kim managed to pull off my perfect wedding that I have been dreaming of! We discussed the vision we had and she brought it to life. All my friends and family had a wonderful time and very impressed with everything. I highly recommend hiring Kim and her team for your wedding. Trust me, it will be the best thing you can do.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jennifer K

We hired Kim for our Day of coordination and my only regret is that I didn't have her for the entire full coordinating!! I had a lot of DIY items and setup. But her team and they managed to have everything done exactly how I wanted it. She coordinated with all the vendors... Read More and made sure all the loose ends were taken care of. I didn't think of a lot of small details that she brought up. Please save yourself the stress and time consuming effort of planning your own Wedding and do it right by hiring Kim!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Linda K

Kim was an amazing and meticulous wedding planner. She really pulled through when I thought I had no other options. Also very cost conscientious with your budget. I highly recommend Kim's services. Anyone would be so lucky to have her plan your wedding! Thank you Kim. You are... Read More truly talented in what you do. Will miss you!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

We were planning to organize our own wedding until we met Kim at a the bridal expo. We fell in love with her booth and we never regretted our decision of working with her. She helped us every step of the way and she found a more perfect venue after the first venue was cancelled... Read More (double booking issue). Me and my bride were slacking on the wedding planning and we're so thankful that Kim made sure that we stay on top of it even if the event was months away. Every single detail that she put together exceeded our hawaiian beach wedding idea. All our guests are impressed by her work and we couldn't thank her enough for giving us a beautiful wedding! If you're a couple who don't want to hire a wedding planner coz you think you can do everything on your own, please allow yourselves to be less stressful by finding a good coordinator who will just make everything work perfectly for your big day.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Rachel W

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Kim!! She took my Pinterest board and made it into a reality. She was always available to talk and plan out every detail and help guide me thru all the crazy vendors lol. Everyone loved my wedding and couldn't stop talking about how... Read More beautiful it turned out thanks to Kim. She also worked all day on my wedding day from sun up until sun down making sure everything ran acording to plan from the set up of everything until the final dance on the dance floor. I really loved working with you Kim and I highly recommend you to anyone looking for help putting together your dream wedding!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Gia S

Gia Spino I am so glad we hired Kim from I do weddings! I was clueless to where to start with my wedding planning but having Kim as my planner made everything so easy and fun. She's sweet & easy to talk to as well. She took care of all the details and pretty much...EVERYTHING... Read More lol my wedding day was perfect!! Everyone enjoyed themselves. I felt that the best part of Kim and her team is they really care about you and your special day. They are passionate about what they do and I genuinely feel they went over and beyond to make sure I was oblivious to anything going on behind the scenes of my wedding day so I could relax and enjoy my day. Which I definitely did!!! :) I would recommend "I do weddings" to any new couple looking for a caring and skillful wedding planner for their big day!! Thanks again Kim! We love you!! :))

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Lauren C

Kim from I Do Weddings was a blessing. She's very perfessional, organized, efficient, easy to work with, and sweet. She has been overall awesome !! She made sure our dream wedding came true. We did not have to worry about anything before and during the wedding. If there has been... Read More any problems she'll fix it right away. She also has discounts with specific vendors if you make Kim book it. She takes the time to always keep in touch with you and the vendors. She made our special day stress free without any worries. I would recommend Kim from I Do Weddings if you want your special day to be a perfect day:) The greatest thing we spent money for was hiring Kim for our coordinator. She was worth it for the wedding.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

Fantastic

A Happy Wedding

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

Kim was very helpful when we were planning for our wedding. She gave us good suggestions for all types of vendors we were looking for. She responds quickly to emails and phone calls, and was very willing to meet with us as often as needed. She did a great job keeping in contact... Read More with the vendors throughout the planning process to make sure that everything is in order. She also helped a lot with figuring out the overall theme, schedule, and many details for the wedding (some of which I didn’t even think of!). On the day of the wedding, she took care of organizing everything and keeping everybody on schedule, so we didn’t need to worry about anything! I highly recommend working with Kim for your wedding :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Planning a wedding via long distance can be a challenge so we decided to get a wedding planner on the island since my husband and I live in NYC. We were lucky enough to have our wedding in beautiful Hawaii with 100 of our closest friends and family :) We interviewed a few... Read More planners on the phone and felt confident to go with Kim. She was very good at keeping us connected through the whole planning process as if I was there and that was one of my concerns about planning a destination wedding. We actually arrived only a few days before the wedding date and our wedding went just as I envisioned it to be. I had absolutely no stress on my Wedding day. She took care of all details. It was a magical day!! I miss Hawaii!! I would definitely recommend Kim to any newly engaged couple looking for a wedding planner!!