Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

19 Ferguson Drive, Sidney, ME (207) 441-0008

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mindy F

I got married last weekend, 10/15/16, in Ogunquit Maine and had a great experience with these ladies! Jody was very responsive and Tanya and Bianca did such a great job. I had 8 bridesmaids, my mom, and myself and we all were ready on time and everyone looked really great. The... Read More ladies arrived on time, were professional, and fun! My mom had never had her make up or hair done before and actually cried because she loved her look so much. I wish I could add photos on here to show how great my maids looked but just take my word for it. I also did a TON of research and the value is great here as well! :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Ella C

The process of setting up hair/make-up for my 10 person party for my wedding was done with ease. Jody was attentive and Tanya, my stylist was amazing to work with. My trial went well and the final product of the day of was even better than I could have hoped. I absolutely loved... Read More my hair and make-up! :)

2016-10-07T11:09:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Your group was amazing and all of our artist had such an amazing day with you all. What a great group. We wish you every happiness and thank you for choosing I Do Spas for all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Joyce

I was the mother of the bride (Nicole M) who got married on August 13. Her review states it all! Bianca, Tanya and Angie were all wonderful. Every bridesmaid looked stunning. Angie went to my mom's room because she could not climb the stairs to get to where we all were. My... Read More mom looked lovely! Tanya did my hair and makeup and I looked lovely too! But what Bianca did for Nicole really was special. Nicole has very thick hair and she curled it beautifully. Her makeup was spectacular. I wish I could post a picture. She was a gorgeous bride! I would highly recommend this company. Jody was a pleasure to work with - and she had to deal with a nervous MOB!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Nicole M

I got married on 8/13/16. Jody, the salon owner, was incredibly responsive and communicative during the whole planning process. I did my hair/make-up trial with Bianca and she also did my hair/make-up on my wedding day. Each time I worked with her she was incredibly sweet and a... Read More pleasure to work with. She was also very talented and did an amazing job both times. I completely changed my hair style from the time of my trial to the time of my wedding. A few days prior to the wedding I had sent her photos of the new style I wanted: she memorized the photos and was able to completely replicate the style I wanted. We had hired 2 other artists from I Do Spas for the day of the wedding to do hair/make-up for the bridesmaids and my family. Everyone was very impressed and everyone's hair and make-up stayed in place for the night. I highly recommend I Do Spas.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Elizabeth G

My wedding was out on Peaks Island in Maine. We live in Florida so everything had to be done thru email and phone. We could not have been more happy with Jody and her team. Jody was such a pleasure to work with and her artist are so talented. I had 6 bridesmaids and my mother.... Read More We had hair, makeup, manicures and pedicures done the morning of. Jody sent us 4 technicians. Bianca, Moe, Amber and Cecilia. We loved these women, everyone of them was so talented and wonderful to work with. Our makeup was flawless that Bianca and Moe did and we all had different hairstyles that my girls just loved. I cried a lot watching them all get ready so Bianca was a sport when she had to keep applying my eye liner. The nail technicians brought lots of beautiful polishes for us to choose from. Peaks Inn has a salon on the top floor that we rented for all of us to get ready at. It was the perfect spot. I Do Spas even brought everything for the pedicures because the salon didn't have equipment. Our hair and makeup was perfect until very late in the night, good thing because we danced a lot. I lucked out finding I Do Spas they were amazing and I would highly recommend them to all brides getting married in Maine.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

I am the daughter of the recent bad review made on 8/20/16 that Jody in response lied about my mother and saying inappropriate things about her. I was also one of the girls that Bianca had applied makeup on and I did not think she did a good job so I wiped off her makeup and... Read More put my own makeup on. I also had to wipe off the makeup on one of the other girls face that Bianca had applied makeup on because she did not like it as well. I also ended up having to apply my own makeup to one of the girls that Bianca ended up not having time to do which my mother paid for. No one was talking about my mother nor aplogizing for her behavior, Jody can't describe or validate the true nature of what happened that day because she was not there! Jody lied about my mother not getting out of bed in time, in fact my mother had been up that day at 6 am putting up finishing touches on decorations. I can't believe a person who is the owner of a company can publicly act so immature and call a bride who spent a lot of money on her company ends up getting the owner calling the bride names and talk badly about her and the bridesmaids. Jody as you boast that you've been in business performing over 100 weddings you would think that by now you've learned to operate by ethical standards and practice effective core values, instead you publicly expose yourself as lacking both by your words and actions. I would hate to work for you and I feel sorry for those in advance that will end up being disappointed in wasting their money on you and your company. Not one Bride not happy with your service deserves being insulted and lied about from you just so to help make you and your company look better. If anyone is a nightmare you should look closer at yourself in the mirror and know that one day if you don't find grounds for operating with higher values and morals you will end up losing a lot of business. So sad anyone has to deal with someone who lacks proper etiquette such as you Jody. So sad the public has to see you respond in such poor manner representing your business. What a crying shame of low values and morals you exude. I would've rated negative stars for this company if it were possible!

2016-08-21T08:27:45 Response from the vendor

This post has been reported to theknot.com for multiple reviews from the same person.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Caron L

I am very dissapointed with this company. After notifying that we have 5 people who will be requiring hair and make up and knowing the wedding is at 3:30.. We were notified, Bianca can do it all at the allotted time. None of the bridesmaid were late at the time for the hair... Read More and make up. When it was my turn, I was told she will not have time to do my make up. I even nicely told her that as long as the bride gets her hair and make up done that is fine.. (Not realizing she will be bad mouthing us!) what kind of business do you run?!? All 3 bridesmaids including the bride have to redo their own make up! The make up was horrible! The hair was okay. It wasn't superb but it was good enough. But because in the end she was rushing I feel that she could've done a better job on the bride's hair. All we wanted was get the credit for the services not rendered! As an owner you are very unprofessional by even calling the bride a nightmare! Of course it's her day, she's stressed that's what happens in a wedding. As a vendor YOU do not have the right to bad mouth your costumers. Especially lie about the situation! Instead of resolving the situation you lied about what actually occurred. It shows how you and your staff are very unprofessional. It's a bait and switch. You offered to provided great services but you didn't uphold your end. We are very disappointed in you as an owner of this company. To other brides out there do not waste you time. The headache and stress is not worth it.

2016-08-21T08:27:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 M O

I DO NOT RECOMMEND this business unless you want to waste your money on poor service! Jody will be nice in the beginning until you make a complaint then she becomes a blame shifter by twisting things around making you feel like it was your fault instead of owning up to her... Read More employees incompetence. I do not recommend Bianca for makeup, after paying $140 for each persons hair and makeup no one is expecting cheap drugstore makeup to be used like Elf. 2 of the girls hated the makeup Bianca had applied so they removed it & applied their own makeup & then one of the girls which was my MOH didn't even get her makeup applied because Bianca took too long in doing their hair! When she finally got to me in a rush, I told Bianca I wanted her to cover my freckles on my face, disgusted by her poor technique I quickly had to put MY OWN makeup on and the girl Bianca was so surprised & wanted to know what I used. I'm sorry but if you're not skilled to hide imperfections that aren't even as bad as acne or worse, then Bianca needs A LOT of training no matter what you say Jody about how many times she gets requested, but when you have 3 girls in one party unsatisfied with her technique, hate it & end up putting their own makeup on is a TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY! I asked Jody for a reimbursement for the makeup service Bianca did not apply & got denied because Jody the blame shifter wants to say that my wedding party was hungover, disorganized & how I was causing so much stress & the girls were talking about me behind my back! Jody if you were an ethical & professional business woman, as the owner shouldn't have to stoop so low but you do when people tell you that they aren't satisfied & request a reimbursement. AIthough I felt I wasted my money all I asked for was reimbursement on ONE Jody the greedy and unethical owner that she is did what she does best which is shifts the blame to avoid owning up to her employees incompetence and having to reimburse any money that should be refunded! WARNING TO BRIDES DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY!!!

2016-08-20T11:53:27 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Lesley S

I had such a great experience with I Do Spas! I got married in Boothbay Harbor, Maine and I didn’t want to spend half of my wedding day in a salon (I’m sure my bridesmaids felt the same way!). So I found I Do Spas who would come and provide hair and makeup services on-site. Jody... Read More was very responsive and so nice from the very first day I contacted her. She was also flexible with me when I needed to change the number of services we’d be getting fairly last minute. We had two stylists for the big day, Bianca and Kourtnee. They were both amazing. All the girls (10 of us including me) wanted pretty different looks and they made everyone look amazing - not to mention the fact that they did it in only a few hours and were fun to hang out with while they were doing it! Bianca also met with me a few months in advance of the wedding to do a hair trial with me and helped me so much by doing a bunch of different looks so I could figure out what I wanted. I had pinned a few looks in advance and before our trial she had gone through them all and studied what she was going to do. I honestly loved everything she did to me even more than the Pinterest pictures which is saying a lot considering how much time I spent on Pinterest before the wedding! I would definitely recommend I Do Spas - they’re fun to work with, do an awesome job, and are reasonably priced.

2016-08-20T11:55:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We value each and every bride and strive to do the very best for their special day. Thank you for choosing I Do Spas for all of your onsite wedding needs. Jody and the I Do Spas... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Caroline T

This business was terrific in providing myself and all 6 of my bridesmaids with beautiful hair and makeup. Prior to the wedding, the owner of the business Jody was very available and answered all of my questions promptly. Both artists the day of the wedding were on time,... Read More professional, and fun to work with. The artist who did my bridal hair/makeup (Samantha) was amazing and worked closely with me to ensure my hair/makeup vision came true. It was exactly what I wanted! I would recommend this business to anybody looking for flexible/willing to travel hair and makeup artists for their Maine weddings! It was so convenient having them come to us, and well worth the price. I would choose them again!

2016-08-20T11:57:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Shannon B

I was worried about finding someone to travel to our location for my wedding day but then I found I Do Spas Maine's traveling day spa. We could not have been happier with their services. Jody the owner was just amazing to work with. She was responsive to all of my emails and... Read More questions, provided a request form that I was able to send to all of my girls to see what services they wanted. I had a group of 10 people and we received hair, makeup, manicures and pedicures. They arrived with everything and I was able to sit back and enjoy my day. Everyone was done about 1 hour before the wedding and all I had to do was slip my dress on. Their group was amazing. Because we had a total of more than 30 services they brought 6 technicians out for my group. There were some last minute ad ones and Jody was very helpful and made the process go smoothly. I can't imagine not having them for my wedding day. I have some amazing photo's taken by my photographer of me getting ready and the beautiful job the artist did on my hair and makeup. I couldn't believe how reasonable the prices are with the luxury of them coming to us. Message me and I would be happy to share.

2015-10-02T09:09:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. It's brides like you that make our job enjoyable and rewarding. It was a pleasure to service you and your wonderful group of family and friends. A BIG congratulations. Thank you from Jody and I Do Spas... Read Less Read More

Owner fails to resolve conflicts or interact professionally. Does not deserve your business

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jessica B

Don’t waste $200 on a trial, as Jody will not warn you of a change in stylist. My artist was switched the day of my wedding due to illness. Fine, but there was NO attempt to notify me (phone, email, and text were working fine) even though I confirmed the stylist days out. I... Read More found out when my new stylist called late & lost. I asked for a refund for the trial (not total refund, $200 of my more than $1600 total in tip, travel etc.). Similar to her other critical reviews accusing clients of being spoiled/bridezillas etc., which is the tackiest behavior I have ever seen from a business owner, she said I created an “unacceptable” environment for her stylists, which is untrue. She also tried to bully me out of writing a review with this: “if you do that, know I have the last say in all of them & will let people know who you are...down to the recording of your phone call to me”. She claims to have spoken to my venue owner who confirmed she said nothing mentioned below and is very unhappy Jody dragged her into this (I have in writing). Also, if she knows the venue and it's owners so well, why are her stylists getting lost and calling brides for directions rather than her? I was pleasant to both stylists, offered them drinks, chit chatted, tipped & thanked them for their work. What a spoiled nightmare I am. I spent hours with my trial stylist TWO months (not 8 like Jody claims, I have proof) before the wedding & explained a medical condition that makes my hair thin. We left the trial with a plan and I felt better. A new stylist arriving late on my wedding day with different products made that plan useless. All Jody continues to offer in response to this complaint are excuses and threats, no apology or desire to improve in the future. I would hire her artists, but knowing this woman is taking a cut is not worth it. You pay her the total balance in advance & she does whatever she can to suppress critical reviews. She has no incentive to handle conflicts professionally, or treat you with respect. I would be happy to provide a copy of our emails or more details. As far as the artists, I can also add to another reviewer's statement about Kathleen from last year. The women she worked on all commented that she was very shaky when doing their eye makeup. My mom did her own mascara, another girl asked for a natural look and was given a very dark, night-time look. She didn't bother complaining due to time. I told this to Jody in confidence in case it was a personal issue, which she claimed it was. An hour later she turned around and decided it was because of the horrific environment I created...even though this woman was not my stylist, and I did not speak to her outside of the interactions above. Tonya was a much better artist, but she was supposed to arrive around 10:15 to set up and start at 10:30. She was late and barely had time to finish my MOH, who went last. She is Asian with dark skin and her eyes were done completely wrong, the whole hood of her lid was bright white. We had a guest, who is also a makeup artist fix it with a similar palette. Her hair was also falling out minutes before the ceremony because it was so rushed. All in all, the services were fine for wedding hair and makeup, not worth making them re-do anything, but it was nothing exceptional. Also allowing them to take pictures is part of the contract you sign, I "smiled" for the camera, so Jody could not say I violated this and to help out my stylist, who needed it to show her boss

2015-09-28T17:27:53 Response from the vendor

Trials are made to see if your hair can do the style you want. Our contract states that in case of an emergency stylist will be replaced by another stylist. This wedding had two stylist assigned. Trial was done 8 months out. We suggest one... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Our Maine wedding was a destination wedding, planned entirely by me, and I chose to book I Do Spas for hair and nails. They did a perfect job on everyone's hair (bride, maid of honor, mother of the bride, flower girl), and an equally wonderful job on nails (fingers and toes!).... Read More So pleased and so thankful that, despite being far away and it being a little difficult to judge salons from afar, unable to have a trial, I Do Spas completely satisfied us. I would book them again, if doing it all over again. Thank you, Jody and I Do Spas!

2016-08-20T12:02:04 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Rebecca L

I Do Spas was incredible to work with! I booked them for my sister's wedding in Maine. Jody was wonderful to work with and flexible from the beginning. We were in a remote location and she worked with us to figure out who would be available to help. She planned on Donna and... Read More Megan coming on my sister's wedding day to do hair for the bride, MOB, MOG and six bridesmaids. The stylists were early and prepared. They were able to do a wide range of hairstyles and everyone looked beautiful. Some girls used photos and others just described what they wanted done...either way, the stylists did a wonderful job and the wedding party was thrilled. Also, everyone's hair held all night long through a windy ceremony and wild dance party! Oh, and the prices were super reasonable. I would recommend I Do Spas to anyone. They were awesome!

Disappointed in the owner

Reviewed on 4/04/2015

My issue is with the owner, Jody. We had quite a bit of correspondence, and initially, Jody was nice enough to send a person to do only one person's hair and makeup ( I paid for two, no problem!) The tone of her emails was different once deposit was received. After my... Read More experience, I decided to send an email to the owner about two weeks after the wedding, to share my thoughts. What I think other brides should know, is to bring your own lipstick! The following is a response to the email I sent her, she responded by interjecting within my original email. She is the only negative, in an otherwise wonderful experience. Her end sentence was just so unprofessional. Highly disappointed. I wish I could post my picture, so you could all see the silly eyelash situation! I had also let her know in the original message, that I tried eyelashes when I got home, and I had no issues with them being properly placed. It is the top of my eye that droops a bit, not the lid where the eylasahes go! Hi Jody, I was thinking you would follow up to see how everything went, but I was wrong! *Hi Robin today is April 4th 17 days after your wedding. We always follow up with our brides 30 days out. This way it gives them enough time to get back from the honeymoons and have some time to reflect and contact their vendors. Donna was really nice, and did a pretty good job. I didn't realize until she was finished that I had freaky eyelashes though (my fault for not looking in the mirror more as things progressed!). She had said that it was because of the shape of my eyelids, What I hope she can help with, is camouflaging my 'hooded' eyelid!! Age 45, and a previous sun worshipper! I'm looking for a more natural look, not a 'jersey girl look'. haha! I'm figuring she wouldn't want to just walk in blind... *Yes you are NOT a candidate for lashes as your lids are different shapes and one is more droopy then the other. I am pretty easy going, so I got a laugh out of it. I was hoping that I could either curl one of the lashes, or tame the other one...but I couldn't! *You are not an easy going bride as proof of our 43 email correspondences. On average our brides have no more than 10 email correspondence. For future reference, she should fix something like that as she sees it, it was a bit late after all the makeup was put on. Also, I had asked you early on, what type of lashes to get, as I was planning on getting individual, and you let me know to get strips. Donna informed me that she does do individual ones, so I wish I had known that, would've then been no issue. *After talking with Donna she said it would have not mattered what kind of lashes she put on you as you are not a person that should ever wear them as your eyelids are different shapes and not a good candidate for them. She didn't have many lipsticks, and asked me if I had brought my own. Fortunately, she ended up having one that worked. She had said she means to ask you to have people bring their own lipstick in the future. *We do not and have never carried a line of lipsticks as all brides bring their own because they use them for many hours during the wedding day, Donna said this to you to be nice. Thank you Robin for choosing I Do Spas for your wedding day. To be honest with you I was totally expecting this email from you. I have a feeling it's the story of your life.

2015-04-06T09:17:18 Response from the vendor

This is in response to Robin’s review: I am hoping to camouflaging my 'hooded' eyelid!! Age 45, and a previous sun worshiper! I'm looking for a more natural look, not a 'jersey girl look'. haha! I'm figuring she wouldn't want to just walk in blind...... Read Less Read More

Inexperienced with makeup application

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Catherine Q

Below is copied from the email I sent to the company in follow-up to my wedding day services. Surprisingly, I never received a reply from them. "Hello, I just wanted to provide you with some feedback on the stylist you sent to my house in Kittery Point for my wedding on... Read More September 6. I believe her name was Kathleen, but at any rate, she did arrive a few minutes early, in order to set up and start right on time. She did a variety of updo's for my bridesmaids and my mother. She had a little trouble getting what I wanted for my hair, but she was very supportive of my vision, and was willing to keep working with me until she had my hair in a way that I liked it. The issue really came to the makup part of the services. She came with makeup purchased at Wal-Mart, and the reason I know this is that she was pulling the supplies out of multiple Wal-Mart shopping bags. She applied the exact same colors on all of us, despite that we have different colorings. On myself, she applied some foundation, offered me to apply my own mascara, and then told me that she usually did brown and golds on eyes for brides. I was hesitant about these colors, but it was clear at this point that she only had a brown eye shadow palette, and so I didn't have much choice. I did not like how the colors looked on me, but this is a matter of personal style, and so I can't blame her for that. She did try to fix it, but her application style on the eyeshadow did not flatter my features and cooincidentally was the same way she had applied her own eye shadow. She added a little blush and that was it. There was no under-eye concealer, no concealer on my blemishes, no lipstick. It was extremely clear that she had minimal experience in makeup application, and it was a lot of money to pay for something that I ended up fixing myself after she left. Regardless of where she chooses to purchase the supplies, the presentation of them was unprofessional and her collection of supplies was incomplete. I don't know a lot about makeup, but I do know, for example, that the brush that comes in the blush compact is severely inadequate for applying the makeup. I regret to say that I will not be able to give your stylist a good review, but I have enjoyed working with you and I wanted to let you know about the issue so that you can book her appropriately in the future."

Great Service, talented artists

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Hannah E

I do Spas provided hair and make-up services for my wedding - myself and my bridesmaids and MOB. I Do Spas was great from booking to end - super helpful over the phone, responsive to my many questions, and flexible. They came to our venue (BIG plus) and brought everything with... Read More them. The hair artist was very good - she listened to what we wanted, helped us create coherency between everyone's personal taste, and was very, very patient and understanding with us. Make-up was the thing I was most nervous about since I rarely wear any make-up and I didn't want to look too "made-up" or out of the ordinary. She went above and beyond my most optimistic expectations - I looked beautiful and totally natural, and I couldn't have been happier! I was very pleased with the service we received from I Do Spas and would highly recommend them.

I Do Spas was Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2014 Keri W

Jody at I Do Spas was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was planning my wedding from out of state and was not able to meet with any vendors before hand. I contacted I Do Spas through their website and Jody promptly responded. We planned everything through email and she was... Read More extremely flexible - I was adding guest services up until the week before and she was very accommodating. The day of - Jody and her team of super talented hair and makeup gurus arrived early. They set everything up in one room and then decided the light was better in another room and moved everything to the room with better lighting! The services they provided (hair, makeup, manicures and pedicures) were top notch and the staff were friendly, personable, and extremely talented. I couldn't believe how beautiful everyone looked and how much fun we had getting ready. I would recommend Jody and her team to anyone looking to look amazing for their special day. My only issue is that I don't live closer - if I did I would hire them more often to beautify me! I can't say enough good things - Thank you so much Jody and the team!!!

Ok Job

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Josepha G

Even considering they travel to you, the prices are expensive. I ended up having to redo my own make-up and not one of my bridesmaids was happy with their make-up. The hair, however, was great. In retrospect I should have only paid for hair. The women, however, were amazing.... Read More They were on time and really added to the fun atmosphere, cracking jokes and making us all feel at ease. If we were to rank personality I'd give a 5, but alas, all we get is service, so I knocked off a point. Use them for hair (unless you find a better deal) but not for make-up.

Manis and Pedis for the Bridal Party

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Meghan H

The team at I Do Spas were extremely accomodating. I had to keep making changes to my initial contract for numerous reasons and each time I contact Jody she was more than happy to make the fix. It was wonderful having them come to us, it made the day before the wedding less... Read More hectic. The bridal party had fun with their team and I would recommend them! My pedicure stayed on for weeks after my wedding!

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Lisa C

After reviewing several options for hair and makeup, I decided to go with I Do Spas and I am so happy that I did. The price was extremely reasonable ($65 for an updo, $45 for makeup) and they were easily able to accommodate me when I had to keep adding hair and makeup services... Read More as the wedding got closer. I live in NY, just outside the city, and have been to many wedding where hair and makeup was professionally styled. I wasn't sure how a Maine company would stack up but in my opinion the updos were better than almost any I have seen. We were given two stylists for 10 updos and 8 makeup applications and the girls were professional and did a great job. Most of my bridesmaids brought pictures and the results were identical to the pictures. The hair held up even in high 80 degree weather with lots of humidity but didn't look shellacked. I would definitely recommend I Do Spas to other friends who were getting married and/or book them for a spa party. The results were exactly as I had hoped. You can even check out their creations on Facebook before you book.

Katie at I Do Spas does a fabulous up do!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Kristin L

Jody was a pleasure to work with in arranging their services, by quoting a fair price and providing a style look book for Katie, our assigned stylist. On the day of my wedding (8/25/12), Katie was on time, kind and professional. She also provided flexibility and was open to all... Read More our requests and pictures of styles we liked. Ultimately all the girls and I loved all our hairstyles. My hair looked natural but stayed in place despite lots and lots of dancing! I definitely recommend I do Spas for wedding day hair styles! Fab :)

Meh...okay

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Jes P

The idea of the service is pretty cool. The stylists travel to you. Two of the three stylists were late getting there, which didn't leave enough time to complete all of the services that were paid for. One of my bridesmaids did her own hair, another did her own makeup. I... Read More was one of the last two to get done up and we had to rush through it to get them done. It added a little stress to an already nervous exciting day.

2013-01-08T09:58:22 Response from the vendor

We are so surprised to see this post. 2 of our artist where indeed delayed do to an accident on the highway but only by a few minutes. When we spoke with the bride she said everyone was happy, looked beautiful and was on time.

Professional, flexible, and fun!

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Alison C

I am so happy I found I Do Spas! I was getting married in the middle of nowhere Maine so was very worried about getting hair and makeup done the day of. That's when I found Jody. To my surprise their prices were equal to other spas, even with the luxury of them coming to... Read More you. I booked them for hair, makeup, manis, and pedis for the bridesmaids, mothers, and myself. The day of we had an emergency that meant we had to switch locations. I called Jody only an hour before our start time with the news, and her girls still showed up on time at the right place! They were a ton of fun to work with, and really helped me relax despite the stressful start to the day. I let the bridesmaids decide their own look, and the stylists were able to create whatever they wanted: natural, dramatic, or "sex kitten!" Their work was so good my mother, who had adamantly declared that she would not let anyone touch her hair, changed her mind and happily jumped in the stylist's chair. I cannot praise I Do Spas enough; they helped make my wedding day fun, relaxing, and beautiful!

Last minute changes

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Jody N

"I am so happy I found I Do Spas! I was getting married in the middle of nowhere Maine so was very worried about getting hair and makeup done the day of. That's when I found Jody. To my surprise their prices were equal to other spas, even with the luxury of them coming to you. I... Read More booked them for hair, makeup, manis, and pedis for the bridesmaids, mothers, and myself. The day of we had an emergency that meant we had to switch locations. I called Jody only an hour before our start time with the news, and her girls still showed up on time at the right place! They were a ton of fun to work with, and really helped me relax despite the stressful start to the day. I let the bridesmaids decide their own look, and the stylists were able to create whatever they wanted: natural, dramatic, or "sex kitten!" Their work was so good my mother, who had adamantly declared that she would not let anyone touch her hair, changed her mind and happily jumped in the stylist's chair. I cannot praise I Do Spas enough; they helped make my wedding day fun, relaxing, and beautiful!"

2014-01-30T19:39:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are so happy to have serviced you and your family. - I Do Spas Team