You've got the party; We've got the music!

Providing professional entertainment for weddings, debuts, quinceaneras, sweet 16's, corporate events, graduations, night clubs, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthday parties, and many celebrations. Using a combination of professional LED lights and audio, we can design any package for your special event. What's most important to you? Is it a bilingual high energy MC, Up-lighting, a custom gobo monogram, fun entertaining photo booth, or maybe a photo slideshow to display during dinner to entertain your guests? Our family style individual attention gives us the edge to exceed your expectations and create a truly memorable event.

$ – Inexpensive

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

318 Jennings Ave , San Antonio, TX (210) 385-2897

Reviewed on 2/02/2018

We hired ICADJ Services to set-up the wedding event for us and really had a fantastic experience. They always made us feel though that everything is 100% controlled. We always felt supported through the planning process and we are so appreciative of all the knowledge Chris... Read More shared with us. Chris and his team didn’t try to decide on their own without us; they ask us what we wanted to happen. – They listened to our ideas and share some additional ideas & recommendations to make our wedding event have a beautiful outcome. To the selection of music to play, theme, photo booth and MC they hired for us were very professional & upbeat. They made the wedding program event fun and entertaining to all of us. All went according to the plan. My wedding day was so amazing and stress-free with Chris and his team. They really worked as a team to make the wedding event special, abundant & memorable to all of us.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Letticia D

The team of ICADJ Service did an excellent work for my wedding. They not only helped us on the wedding day, but they gave some good suggestions and recommendations to make our wedding event had a perfect outcome. In the end everything worked out so well and we were truly amazed... Read More by their professionalism to make our special day even more memorable. We didn’t know how the wedding done w/o them. I highly recommend them to organize in your wedding event. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Cheska R

It was great to work with ICADJ Services. They made my wedding super great! They’re very easy to communicate with and respond to any questions and concern I had promptly. Nailed what I wanted, from the presentation, music, lightings, photo slideshow to watch during the dinner... Read More and the MC are very professional entertaining the guests. They exceed my expectations. They’re highly recommended to other couples looking for a great experience for their wedding.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Kelci T

Unfortunately, hiring I.C.A.D.J. was a major mistake. I found I.C.A.D.J. at the Bridal Extravaganza and they were the least expensive. It seemed like they had mostly good reviews online, so I hired them. Trust me when I say spend the extra money!! After I complained about all... Read More of the things that went wrong, I was sent a form to sign saying that they would give me a partial refund if I would agree that no one involved with our wedding would leave any reviews. I wonder why they have mostly good reviews... I responded and told them I did not feel comfortable and that it seemed deceitful, but that I would state in my review that they made it right if they gave us the partial refund. I never got a response. I should have been concerned during the time leading up to our wedding when it would take up to weeks or another follow up to get a response to my emails. I should have been concerned when Chris showed up late to our consultation a month before the wedding. I should have been concerned when my day of coordinator could not get a response from him confirming our wedding details the week of our wedding. She finally got a hold of him on the phone during our rehearsal the night before and he confirmed that he would be at our venue at 3:00, playing music by 3:30, ceremony to start around 4:00-4:15. Wedding Day: I was told around 3:50 that the DJ still hadn’t shown up. He told my coordinator that he couldn’t find the venue...even though he had told us he visited it a couple of days before. A few minutes before 4:00, I see a guy jogging across the lawn in basketball shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. Nope, it wasn’t a maintenance guy or a visitor, it was our DJ. I was so shocked that he showed up looking that way! I got many comments from our guests on how unprofessional he looked...it’s unfortunate that is what our guests will remember most. Anyway, he quickly sets up, realizes he forgot some cord and runs back to get it. It was 4:15-4:20 by the time he started playing music. So our list of special music was completely cut and he also played the incorrect song for our parents walking. When we arrived at our reception venue, I saw him outside getting equipment out of the van (mind you, he has told us the reception venue would be set up with different equipment earlier in the day) and I went over to ask him what was going on. His excuse was that he had medical issues that week and had just gotten out of the hospital the day before. Someone from his team should have called us so we could make other arrangements. The one positive that I can say is that he kept people on the dance floor at the reception for the most part, even though a good portion of the list we provided was not played. There were several other issues but I’m going to leave my review at that. I hope this saves some other brides the bad experience that we had!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Rebeca M

Working with Chrisat ICADJ was going very well, he helped with the reception music, dancing music selection was very easy. For the father daughter dance, he helped put multiple songs together and it came out fantastic. However, 3 days before the wedding, we received an email... Read More that Chris would not be at our DJ at our wedding. He ended up sending another DJ that works for him, Jovan. The dinner music that I put together was not sent to the Jovan and he was not given our reception music listing. Once he got his bearings, he ended up doing a great job! He took requests and we just had a quick talk with him in the beginning and he knew exactly what kind of reception we wanted. Chris did apologize and it ended up working out well but it was not something that we wanted to deal with 3 days before the wedding.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Jane L

They were very professional and fun to work with. You can tell that they truly love what they do. Very skilled and creative, from preparation, music requests, photo booth and ceremony, all went well, according to plan. They really made my wedding important & really make it... Read More memorable for us. Thank you, ICADJ Services for making the best day of my life special & unforgettable. I highly recommend them for your wedding event. Truly Professional.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018

The whole experience was phenomenal. All the staff from this business was amazing and very friendly. They help you with all the details and provide valuable ideas to make the wedding more fun, fruitful, and most of all memorable.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Rose Mari M

You can’t go wrong if you use ICADJ for ALL of your sound, lighting and photobooth needs. I assumed they would be able to meet all of our music needs and they certainly did that. I was very particular about what I wanted for lighting. They worked with me and offered a... Read More wonderful combination of uplights, light towers and monograms to make the atmosphere in the room exactly like the fairy tale I had envisioned. The changing colors were a great way to go with the different moods of music. The night was perfect and ICADJ played a huge part in making that happen. I really recommend getting the photobooth. It was a huge hit with our guests the whole night. Definitely made the night more dynamic and fun! Chris was really easy to work with on creating the design on the prints given to our guests. It matched perfectly with the 20s theme we had.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Kristen R

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated you at our wedding reception. My husband said that your timing was perfect with placing the Aggie War Hymn and you did a great job keeping people on the floor. Thank you for being responsive to everyone's song requests and keeping... Read More the mood high. We had a mixed group of people there and you did amazing keeping things flowing. I spoke with one of my friends and she spoke particularly high of your variety because she was able to find songs with which she was happy to go onto the dance floor. Thank you again for making the reception so much fun. Kristin

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Samantha H

There are many decisions to make when planning a wedding. The easiest decision I made was to use ICADJ Entertainment as my DJ. They were wonderful all night long. The music was exactly what I wanted. They used my entire playlist and mixed in lots of their own choices that... Read More coordinated perfectly with the mood I wanted. Requests from guests were welcomed and there was no song they couldn’t accommodate. Chris did a great job as DJ. He was so much more than a DJ. He also was our MC and kept the entire evening on schedule. He tailored the music to all of the events of the evening. I had a wide age range of guests and there was music played for every generation. Nobody wanted to leave the dance floor and nobody wanted the night to end. My friends and family are still talking about what a great time they had. Thanks ICADJ!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Roxanne M

Great music, was perfect for the whole night and worked perfectly even though we didn’t give him the info like we were supposed to! We received so many compliments about the music!! Thank you Chris!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Maria D

All our guest LOVED our DJ! The dance floor was never empty and the music was exactly what we were looking for. My husband and I literally danced ALL night! We were running a little late and with our original schedule, but they always came up to us to make they'd do something we... Read More were okay with. Since the beginning I.C.A.Dj Entertainment worked to understand our needs and they got it. I can't describe how happy I am with their service.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Tiffany W

What a wonderful DJ! Chris was outstanding and worked with us to figure out our music list and it was a hassle-free experience! Our guests raved about the music and they loved the up-lights, the monogram, and the glow sticks! The DJ mattered to us and we don't regret having... Read More ICADJ making our wedding a hoppin' party!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 jennifer l

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Brittany T

If you like supporting small/family owned businesses, hire these guys! They are so nice, professional, and work extra hard to make sure your event is amazing. Awesome lighting and incredible music. This is one fantastic group of people and I will be hiring them for all my events... Read More and recommending them to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Grandma J

I hired Chris to do our daughters sweet sixteen. Kids had a ball. Chris was told not to play any songs with cuss words and I was very pleased with all of his selection. When is came time to let the adults dance he played oldies, 80's , and salsa. We got our chance to dance too... Read More which was enjoyable for us and the sponsors. Perfect throughout the whole night

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Ashley M

I.C.A.DJ Entertainment is wonderful! I'm so glad that my husband and I picked them for our wedding. Being a family owned business helped make sure that any and all needs were met. DJ Chris was very professional and worked with me every step of the way. From the consultations to... Read More any question I had all the way to the wedding, DJ Chris and his team worked with us every step of the way to make this a beautiful and memorable day. Any time I needed to reach them for any questions or changes I wanted to make he was able to respond to me in a very timely manner (even when it was the middle of the night he would make sure to respond to me first thing in the morning) that made me feel very comfortable knowing that we were in good hands. DJ Chris offered a form for us to fill out for any music we didn't like and the songs we preferred to hear. He took extra care to make sure the songs we didn't want were not played and I am so thankful for that. We got the Premium package and am so glad we did. The music during dinner was great, DJ Chris kept it enjoyable and not slow. During the dance the music was fun and upbeat that kept everyone on the dance floor having the time of their lives! The custom monogram that was made for us was so beautiful and we got so many compliments on it!! And the props he provided were great and provided our guests with loads of entertainment. He even provided a fog machine that enhanced the dancing, I was a little worried how people would respond to it but I'm glad it was there. The lighting was beautiful and he took extra care to make sure he provided the correct colors we wanted and placed them so that they were beautiful looking without any being in the way of our guests. He made sure to work very closely with my coordinator and photographer to help make everything run smoothly. DJ Chris helped make our wedding a very fun, special, and wonderful event and I am so thankful that we decided to go with him! Glad I found him at the Bridal Show!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Gregory P

Fantastic family run business. This is the 2nd time i have used ICADJ and i'm always satisfied.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lindsey Y

They were so amazing at my wedding. Chris is so polite and helpful. They do special things for Military which was very nice and Chris was professional and just awesome the whole night. We didnt have as many people dancing as I thought would but that didnt stop Chris from playing... Read More my favorite songs and looking up my countless requests. Such a good deal for your money.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 David c

You all did an amazing job! We are so happy that we chose you to be a part of our important day! Communication was great. We were very happy with DJ Chris and felt like he really paid attention to all the details and song requests we made in person and in e-mail. Your time... Read More management helped our reception go very smoothly. Your setup looked wonderful and professional at the venue. We love that you all are a family business. Definitely the best service for the best price! Thank you so much for helping make our day amazing! Warm regards, Cristina and David (Email copy)

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Aiden C

Chris and his father Albert were great to work with from the start. They invited us to their office to showcase their options and packages and willing to work with our budget and music taste. Chris handled audio and lights for our ceremony, reception, video slideshow during... Read More dinner, dinner/dance and was our MC for the night and played a great mix of music. He was willing to try different music and really enjoyed Electronic/EDM music, mash-ups, country, oldies, classic rock you name it we played it. Chris was prompt in responding to emails and texts, was willing to meet with us multiple times to coordinate and was early for setup. Awesome night and wish it was still going on. THANK YOU CHRIS AND ALBERT!!! Stellar weekend with family and friends in part to you.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Dennis B

Outstanding experience. This wedding was a long time in the making and very important to us. Chris worked with our budget and helped making the planning process much easier. We asked him to play mostly country music and he did a great job of playing my favorite songs yet still... Read More blending in wedding music favorites. Chris and his Dad are very knowledgable of all kinds of music. I highly recommend doing the Props giveaway they provide. I received a ton of compliments from my family on the light foam batons they gave my guests.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Amanda V

Hi Chris! Thank you so much! It was the most amazing day, thanks for helping to make it so special! 😊 We really enjoyed everything - the sound was great, the variety of music was pretty good, and you were very easy and helpful to work with! :) We'll spread the word to friends... Read More looking for a DJ! Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Sabrina P

Guys look no further. We received a ton of compliments from our guests with the music and photo booth. Emailing and texting our Dj was super easy and he was really nice, down to earth, talented Dj. The photo booth worked out well. Everyone seemed have a crazy time with the... Read More Video portion of the booth too. I've never seen anyone else with picture photo booth and Slow motion filming. My bridal party and I had fun doing the slow motion film with confetti in the air and props. Also we asked the DJ to do a couple mixes with my favorite songs and he did an amazing job. My fiance asked for only one thing and that was to pick the DJ. Now my husband and I are simply amazed with everything. Although a lot of my guests left just after the dinner (as expected) those of us who love to dance really enjoyed ourselves. DJ setup is clean, beautiful light show, and professional equipment. Thank y'all from the bottom of our hearts. This really made the evening memorable.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Christina A

Thank you so much for making our day memorable. The music was awesome and I never saw the dance floor empty. The lighting was my favorite, it really gave the room so much character. You listened to everything we asked for and we thank you for that. Everyone had a great time.

Chris Torres

I'm a second generation DJ & MC. My passion has always been in the music since I was a child. From watching my father play in a band to learning to play multiple instruments, I've learned from many aspects of the entertainment industry over my lifetime. My family and I have enjoyed this amazing the opportunity to work together operating ICADJ 10+ years. I believe this sets us apart from our competition because we are able to provide close individual attention to our clients and proved affordable prices because we don't share the same overhead costs as many of our competitors.