L.A. Jewelry District's Top-Rated Jeweler

Welcome to Icing On The Ring! Since opening as a family operation in 1969, we've grown to offer the Jewelry District's largest selection of premium engagement rings, wedding bands and loose diamonds. Our engagement rings are produced in-house by our onsite craftsmen, ensuring a level of quality that's above mass-produced products found in corporate jewelry stores. To give you the best possible selection, we also carry an elite line of designer jewelry, including Tacori and Danhov, and we are fortunate to be the only Tacori Platinum Partner in LA and Orange County. We invite you to visit our store, meet the family, and let us help you through the process of finding the perfect rings or jewelry pieces for your treasured occasion. Appointments are not required but are recommended.

Jewelry Collections

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

607 S. Hill St., Los Angeles, CA (213) 622-6150

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Zack Z

So very grateful I was referred and found Icing on the Ring! My experience was very informational and addressed every aspect of what I needed and wanted. I was able to customize the perfect ring and know that there's no other ring exactly like the one we created! So appreciative... Read More and would recommend to my family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lisa L

Icing on the Ring is truly wonderful. I enjoyed the whole process of shopping for my ring so much. Ani was incredibly helpful, and the experience was super relaxing and fun. I adore my gorgeous ring, and couldn't be happier! I am definitely planning on going back to Icing on... Read More the Ring for future jewelry needs! So terrific! Many thanks, Ani and Icing on the Ring!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018

My experience with Icing on the Ring was flawless. They always provided helpful insight and answered all of my questions. They were patient when I asked to try a million diamond/setting combinations. They were professional. And unlike other jewelers, I never felt an ounce of... Read More pressure to make a decision that day. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Karen R

I love my ring!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Allyson H

We purchased our wedding bands from Icing on The Ring and they were great to work with. We ended up designing a custom wedding band for my fiance (now husband) and it came out exactly the way we pictured it. Mine was a bit simpler to match my engagement ring, but they were able... Read More to select just the right one that was a perfect match. Ani was great to work with throughout the process and we were very happy with Garo's work. It was a pleasure and we will definitely use them when we are ready to upgrade.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Fabian C

This family run business makes you feel like family and Ani was great to work with. She made the ring shopping experience very easy. I never felt pressured to buy anything and she was always patient with me since it took me several visits to find the right engagement ring for my... Read More wife. Liked this place so much we went back to get our wedding bands from there as well. My wife and I love our rings!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Megan W

I loved Icing on the Ring! My fiancé and best friend went into the store and Ani helped pick out the perfect ring for me! Then my fiancé and I went back on our own to get our wedding bands and Ani assisted us again. She provided tons of styles for us to try on and devoted her... Read More full attention to us the entire time we were there. Also- I had accidentally bent my ring and they fixed it free of charge and cleaned it when we went in, which was amazingly kind of them. My fiancé has said that they were phenomenal to work with, and never had any doubt in his mind that they were the best place to go to. Thank you, Ani, for all your help! You made the process of finding our rings seamless, from start to finish and we couldn't be happier!

2017-06-27T12:48:05 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear you and your fiance had a good experience!It's our mission to ensure you receive the attention you deserve during this very important selection process. This is such an exciting time in your lives and we're so happy you allowed us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Danielle B

My husband and I got my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands at Icing on the Ring. Ara remembers us every time we come in and always gives us really great, personalized, service. All three of our rings were custom-made exactly how we wanted them, and were always ready... Read More earlier than expected.

2017-06-19T11:32:35 Response from the vendor

Danielle, we're so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. That's what we always aim for! We hope you had a beautiful wedding. Never hesitate to stop by for a ring cleaning, or simply to say hi! We'd be happy to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Justus M

--A preceding thank you to Raffi for all the patient time he spent with me--I have never faced such a daunting task as buying a ring for the woman I love. I asked my mother's advice on how to purchase the right ring for my future wife. She said, "Honey, this is the most... Read More important piece of jewelry she'll ever own. It's okay to include her. Don't let anyone talk you into anything your'e not ready to buy." So I talked to my girlfriend, I told her I wanted the surprise to be "when", rather than “what” the ring looked like, and she was, of course, excited. (I also learned something very important from this conversation: she wanted a sapphire! NOT a diamond.) So we did our research, we shopped around, until we finally came across Icing on the Ring, a charming and sophisticated store in downtown LA. Miranda greeted us, and immediately took some edge off the overwhelming realization that there are likely thousands of ring possibilities in any given store. She helped us talk out what we liked, and what matched my girlfriend's style. I learned the rings are entirely more interesting and complicated than I’d ever imagined. But Miranda made them feel simple, and understandable. Miranda recommended we schedule an appointment with Raffi to go through the different cuts and colors; selecting a sapphire comes with its own unique considerations. Raffi spent a long time with me; I stopped in several times to review and discuss; I made phone calls, I emailed pictures and asked for quotes, and every time, Raffi responded with diligence and care, as if I was his priority customer number one. But for all the time I’d spent considering every little detail about this purchase, it was actually the first day that I'd met Raffi, that I’d decided I would buy from Icing on the Ring. He sat us down to take a look at a selection of stones, and after a good hour or so of his time, for no reason other than my own, cautious nature, I put up some defense; I politely explained “Just so you know, we're still shopping around, and won't be making any decisions any time soon." I was prepared for a gentle nudge or a careful pushback from Raffi. Instead, in his own words he told me, “You know, my dad taught to never make the hard sell. This is an important decision, and it's yours to make. I won't ever talk you into anything you're not ready to buy." Raffi gave me every reason to trust him, and I could not imagine a more perfect ring for the woman I love, so hey, thank you very much, kind sir.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Allison R

Ani was beyond fantastic. She was warm and seemed genuinely happy to help me and my fiancee. She was patient with our questions and offered her expertise with gentle guidance. I only attended our first appointment, but my fiancee let me know that she was incredible in all his... Read More dealings with her. And she was so excited for us that she told him to ask me to visit so she could congratulate me in person! You will not be disappointed in this jeweler, especially with Ani!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Melina W

top quality jewler

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Natalie C

The folks at Icing on The Ring are a pleasure to work with. I bought my wife's engagement ring here, and she was over the moon about it. When it came time to get our wedding bands, we went together and they helped us pick out rings based on the description we told them we... Read More were looking for. They had a band that matched my wife's engagement ring and it looks great. In addition they have several QC checks in place and will not give you your ring unless it meets their high standards. They offer free adjustments every year to make sure your ring stays in the best shape. I won't buy jewelry anywhere else after the excellent service they have provided.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Heather H

My husband purchased my engagement ring at Icing on the Ring and wow, it couldn't have been any more perfect! He purchased a Tacori ring and we went back to get matching wedding rings. They resized for me in a timely manner, are very professional and always offer to clean my... Read More ring when we visit. We can say that we will be lifetime clients of Icing on the Ring!

Friendly, Helpful, Quality Rings

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Chelsea M

The staff is very friendly, professional, and do not pressure you to buy in any way like some of the seedier feeling shops downtown. Lovely shop and they replaced a diamond and polished my engagement ring for free with our ring purchase. We are both very happy with our rings... Read More and the service.

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Jaime L

We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring here. We spent a lot of time shopping around, and I was very impressed with all the time they spent with us. They took the time to explain everything.

An absolute GEM (pun intended)

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Deanna B

I'll get straight to the point. My experience with Icing On The Ring was perfect. They were very professional and friendly. They made the process of turning my engagement ring into my wedding ring very easy. In addition, the staff taught my husband about what to look for in... Read More an engagement right, diamonds, etc. The staff is very knowledgable and the family feel of the company was wonderful. We were so happy with my engagement/wedding ring that we decided to get my husbands band from them as well. When we couldn't find exactly what he wanted, they made his ring from scratch and did a beautiful job creating something just for him. We will definitely be returning for any other high end jewelry purchases in the future.

Fantastic service and very helpful in finding the perfect diamond!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Joanna C

I went to Icing on the Ring and was very nervous about the whole engagement ring buying experience, but the staff (especially Salpie!)made the entire experience comfortable and enjoyable!I went in with some specifications of what my fiance wanted but with absolutely no knowledge... Read More of what any of it meant. Not only did they educate me on what I was buying, they worked with me until we had found the perfect diamond and perfect band for my proposal. We were so pleased with our experience that we bought our wedding bands there and our mother-in-law bought a necklace!. The prices were very reasonable and they had a very wide selection to choose from. We would definitely go back here for any of our jewelry needs and would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone!

I recommend Icing on the Ring

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Icing on the Ring has a great selection of engagement rings and wedding bands. We bought our wedding bands here and we loved it. Vic was a pleasure to work with. He's a true professional, honest and sincere and I would do business with Icing on the Ring again. I totally... Read More recommend them.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Adrianne K

I tried on wedding rings at several different jewelry stores and couldn't find anything that would sit nicely beside the large prongs on my platinum solitaire. Fortunately, my future brother and sister-in law suggested going to Icing on The Ring, where they had gotten their... Read More rings custom made. Ani and Garo were so helpful and friendly, and did a wonderful job assisting me with creating the perfect wedding band. They were able to create a ring from two different styles and custom fit the curve to sit perfectly beside my solitaire. They also resized my soltaire as it was a bit too big. It took one week, and both rings look amazing! I could not be happier! The cost was very reasonable and the service was wonderful. They were able to make my vision of the perfect ring a reality, while staying within my budget.

Felt like Family

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

When it came time to go ring shopping, my fiance first came to Icing on the Ring and pretty much stuck with them. To give you a bit of a back ground, the man I'm about to marry has to THINK something to death before he makes an actual move, so for him to say that he went with... Read More the first jewelry store he entered; I was flabbergasted! (FYI he read the reviews on yelp, the knot and everywhere else and their rave reviews is what made him enter I.O.T.R. to begin with) But I very soon came to know why. I, for obvious reasons, did not work with them for my engagement ring because it was a surprise. It wasn't until we went back to get it cleaned a year later and then until recently to select our wedding bands. The staff at Icing on the Ring are AMAZING to say the least. They are incredibly patient, knowledgeable and very helpful. They answered all of our 100000 questions and welcomed us each time we came back (I swear we're always there). They've made us feel like family and, at least I get the feeling that, they genuinely care for their customers. Thanks to them, my fiance purchased the ring of my dreams AND we now have BEAUTIFUL wedding bands. We are DEFINITELY coming back for any future purchases and we recommend them wholeheartedly. We've been lucky enough to work with Ani, Raffi and Vic Rupchian all of whom have the best customer skills two nervous newlyweds to be could ever ask for. Want to feel like family and at ease? Go to Icing on the Ring! Best decision you'll make! (besides saying "Yes")

10 year anniversary upgrade

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

For our 10th anniversary we chose to upgrade my ring/setting. I'd always loved my 2ct diamond but thought the setting could use more bling! After reading reviews online I decided to visit Icing on the Ring just to see, but not long after meeting with Ani and reviewing options I... Read More realized this was a great place and very trustworthy. They are so professional and knowledgeable. Everything from reviewing ideas with Ani, to consulting with her brother Vic on the custom design, to watching their father Mr. Rupchian set my stone while I watched, it was all very easy. They stayed in constant communication with me and even personally called me to assure I was in good hands because I was nervous about leaving my diamonds with them. My ring is beautiful and so well made and I am so happy with it. This is a great company to do business with and an even greater family. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

Ani and Raffi made finding my fiance's wedding ring very easy and enjoyable. I walked in with wide eyes and no clue and they both made me feel at ease and provided both myself and my fiance with fantastic help. The staff are very knowledgeable and approachable, which made the... Read More whole experience nice and easy. Thank you! John Bennett

Custom Rings

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Joshua E

My fiance and I went to Icing last december to find wedding rings. Some of our friends had just go their engagment ring from Icing and were so impressed with the service and quality and they were right. We had tried some of the chain jewlers to find wedding rings and were... Read More dissatisified with what they offered. Icing not only had a great selection to choose from but also worked with us to make a custom ring for my husband that would match the ring I had picked out.

Jack Fisher

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

The service at Icing on the Ring was absolutely serene. Having gone to several other places we were delighted to have an non sales person type of approach and such a positive attitude represented. To make it all perfect, Icing had a wide range of engagement rings and wedding... Read More bands to show us. We were extremely happy with our purchase, and we greatly appreciated the gentle and patient manner that their highly knowledgeable sales team displayed. We are definitely going to recommend Icing on the Ring to our friends.

Engagement ring/Wedding rings and more!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Anisha S

We had an incredible experience with everyone on the Icing on the Ring team. After researching many rings and designs, Vic helped create the one I had envisioned perfectly. They provided all the information I needed to pick out the highest quality diamond that fit within the... Read More budget provided. They continued to help us pick out our wedding rings as well as more diamond jewelry that my wife wore on our wedding day. I highly recommend Icing on the Ring and have already sent many of my friends their way.

Vic Rupchian

Hey, I’m Vic, owner and Head of Production at Icing On The Ring. My dad, Icing On The Ring’s master craftsman, founded our company in 1969 and since then, my siblings and I have joined in to run the day-to-day operations of the store. We are a team of GIA-certified gemologists, designers, craftsmen and jewelry experts who hold ourselves to the highest standards of service and quality in the industry. At Icing On The Ring, we pride ourselves on being consultants and educators, not salespeople, and we promise you’ll have an enlightening, hassle-free experience every time you visit our store.