One wedding at a time

Family owned and operated since 1982, one spectacular wedding at a time in the perfect setting, elaborate cocktail reception on our piazza, dinner & dancing in our elegant ballroom, completing a perfect evening with our Venetian hour… "Good cooking is the basis of true happiness" AUGUSTE ESCOFFIER

Ballroom, Garden

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1131 Pompton Avenue, Cedar Grove, NJ (973) 256-9300

Reviewed on 4/22/2018 Janet L

From our first visit through our wedding day, working with the amazing staff at il Tulipano was the best I could ask for. The cocktail hour still has people talking. The whole staff was remarkable and accommodating. On our wedding day, we got rained out of our original site... Read More for pictures and they opened the venue up to us to utilize, tending to our every need from the moment we entered the doors. Thank you again Chris and staff for all you did!

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Shaun B

Absolutely incredible from the moment we called to make an appointment to the days following the wedding. Chris was incredible and extremely helpful throughout the process. He understood what we wanted and made sure all was above and beyond our expectations. The food was... Read More excellent, the waiters/waitresses were great...the entire staff was great! We were beyond happy at the end of the process. Thanks il Tulipano!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Patricia B

Thank you il Tulipano for giving us our dream wedding how we pictured it to be. Our Matre D Chris was beyond amazing. From service, to honesty, to suggestions, he's the one you have to hope you end up with to help you plan out the whole thing. Great communication and people... Read More skills. The food, wow, believe the hype when you hear or read about the amazing food serve at this place. We highly reccomend that you get the dessert hour because it was a huge hit at our wedding. Its a WIlly Wonka wonderland how they set everything up and everyone loved it so much. We visited many venues but we are so glad we went with il Tulipano. Thank you Chris for making it so great!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Cris H

My Daughter, Francesca and Devin were married on February 16, 2018. Devin is in the military which required us to change the wedding date from Dec. 1 to Feb. 16. Donald Longo from Il Tulipano worked with us until we were able to commit to a date, finalize all details and... Read More more... The venue is beautiful and the celebration was everything we wanted and more. All our feedback was extremely positive. Food was delicious and staff was attentive to everyone. The Bride and Groom were spoiled with attention - perfect! I wanted a wedding we would never forget and Il Tulipano helped us achieve this. We are very thankful to them.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 jillian s

We got married here January 12, which was nothing short of the best day of our lives! Not only did they do an amazing job everyone told us how amazing the food was, which can be a small concern because how can you cook every meal perfectly. Well the cocktail hour blew us and our... Read More guests away and the dinner also did so! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know!! We worked with Chris, who was amazing from the day we met him to the day of our wedding. You will not be disappointed by choosing Iltulipano. The best decision we made was to make Iltulipano our wedding venue.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Kim R

Il Tulipano made our wedding day incredible. Our family and friends are still taking about the food and the chocolate fountain! There's no place quite like it. The food, dessert, service etc. are all of superb quality. A grand yet intimate venue where you have the whole place to... Read More yourself for your wedding. We were married November 25 and the grounds/entire setting are stunning in our photos. Thank you Chris and Il Tulipano staff!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Lauren O

My husband and I got married November 24th and had our reception at Il Tulipano. Our wedding day was truly a fairytale! When we got to Il Tulipano, everyday was AMAZING! The food, the service, everything!! Our families have been calling our parents RAVING about the food. I... Read More can not say enough good things about Il Tulipano. We worked with Chris and he did an awesome job keeping in touch with us and getting things done. If you are looking for a venue and love AMAZING food, Il Tulipano is the place!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Maria B

I just had my wedding here on Saturday and I could not say enough good things!! everything was absolutely perfect. Chris was fantastic from beginning to end. The day of was amazing Victoria my bridal assistant even helped me sow my dress that ripped TWICE the food the details... Read More everything was PERFECT!!!!! thank you for the most perfect day!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Michelle O

I cannot say enough good things about il Tulipano. They were the absolute perfect choice for my November wedding! Debbie, Chris and the entire team were helpful and responsive with every question I had throughout the process, and made wonderful recommendations throughout the... Read More planning process. They were very flexible with us, and their #1 priority was always to do what would make us and our guests happy on the big day. The day of went so smoothly...it was a completely stress-free wedding day for my groom, family and I! My wedding was two weeks ago and guests are still calling us to rave about the event - many calling it the greatest wedding they've ever been to. The food was abundant and delicious, the hospitality was warm, and all guests felt so well taken care of. Every aspect of the night went off flawlessly, and I cannot thank the team at il Tulipano enough for making my wedding day nothing less than perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sabel V

I cannot even begin to express how perfect our wedding day was. We were married on the evening of 11/11/2017. From the moment we walked in the door everything was flawless! Chris was fantastic in helping to plan every aspect of our wedding. He was always available to answer any... Read More questions I had. Veronica the bridal attendant was AMAZING she even helped to keep me warm while taking photos outside. Everyone at il Tulipano went above and beyond to be sure that not only myself and husband were satisfied but guests as well. I HIGHLY recommend il Tulipano to any couples out there who want the perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Erica R

The day that we stepped into il Tulipano for the initial tour, we booked our wedding and ceremony there on the spot. Our wedding was 11/11/17 and it was absolutely perfect. We did an inside ceremony because it was cold and it was beautiful. The cocktail hour food was to die... Read More for, all our guests could not believe that there was a 3 course meal to follow!! Everyone loved the food. The reception was beautiful. The ballroom looked so great. The entire staff was unbelievable. Gregory helped us every step of the way. Carol was fantastic and my bridal attendant was a dream. She made sure we were eating and had a drink in our hands the entire night. My husband and i would highly recommend to any couple to absolutely consider having their wedding here if they want a flawless wedding day. Thank you il Tulipano for our dream wedding!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Allyson M

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at il Tulipano this past summer. I can’t say enough good things about the staff here! Working with Chris throughout the planning process was a pleasure. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls and always answered... Read More any questions I had. Everything went so smoothly the day of our wedding, and all of the little details we had spoken about were executed perfectly! Our bridal attendant took such great care of us and made sure we had time to eat. The food was amazing. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was! We can’t thank the staff of il Tulipano enough for helping to create our beautiful wedding day! We definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jennifer N

Our October 21st wedding was absolutely amazing from start to finish. From the moment we met Donald & his team they made sure everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted. The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, & Veronica the bridal attendant was out of this world! I... Read More would highly recommend il Tulipano !!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Christina S

Our October 5th wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more! Greg Jr. and his staff made sure that everything was perfect. Our guests are still raving about the food, especially the elaborate cocktail hour and elaborate Viennese hour! We highly recommend Il... Read More Tulipano to everyone wanting to make sure their special day is truly magical!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Twanna G

The venue was beautiful and the food was amazing. Our guests were more than impressed they were wowed!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lynley G

Il Tulipano truly made my wedding a dream come true. Chris and Donald made sure that everything was perfect and decorated just how we wanted it for our special day. Our bridal attendant Sunday was absolutely amazing , she did everything that was asked of her and more to make... Read More sure my husband and I had a stress free evening.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Britt T

Il Tulipano was the absolute perfect place for us to celebrate our wedding day. We would not have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Erica S

I got married at il Tulipano Sept 2017. Words do not describe how phenomenal of a job the entire staff did! Our bridal attendant was Althea, she was out of this world!! The day was beyond perfect thanks to her. Everything was perfect from the ceremony area to cocktail hour to... Read More the reception. The food here is OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING! The baker there make our cake and that too was soooo good! Our guests still talk about the extravagant cocktail hour food. They fill two rooms with all the food you can possibly image plus have passed hors devours. I highly recommend this venue. The entire staff will go above and beyond any expectations you may have!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Julie M

I could not have had a better place for my wedding !! WOW . Elegant and incredible! Chris made the process easy , The place is stunning and so beautiful! Every detail was perfect all because of the staff and their clear concern for our happiness and enjoyment ! Sunday and Carol... Read More took such good care of us. The food is outstanding, everyone raved about it ! The cake was perfect in every way! they truly go out of their way to ensure an amazing event ! Thank You All at Il Tulipano!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Gina C

Amazing and wonderful experience having our wedding at Il Tulipano. Chris Ryter was a dream to work with, he was always on top of everything and always there to help when needed throughout the entire process. The food was amazing, everything ran smoothly and I never had to worry... Read More about something being forgotten or ignored. The in-house bridal attendant Sunday was also wonderful and I can't thank her and Chris enough for making my day so special! The ballroom upstairs is beyond gorgeous, everything is clean and beautiful, the Viennese room is also beautiful, the cocktail hour room and veranda and outside space are all gorgeous. What also makes this place so amazing is that there's only ever one wedding going on at a time, so they are focused on you for the entire day. The in-house pastry chef made my beautiful cake which exceeded my expectations and matched the photo I provided exactly. Thank you again to everyone at Il Tulipano SO MUCH!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kayla W

My husband and I got married at il Tulipano on July 22nd. I was preparing myself to expect some things to go wrong throughout the day/night but EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT from start to finish. Chris was so helpful and was always willing to answer questions and give his best... Read More advice/suggestions throughout the entire planning process. The bridal attendants were always within reach, ensuring that I always had a drink and that my lipstick was always freshly applied for pictures, dances, speeches, etc. Weeks later, we still have family and friends raving over the venue and the food. I would HIGHLY recommend il Tulipano to any and every bride and groom who are looking for an AMAZING venue that your guests will rave over for weeks/months to come :)

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Janet K

il Tulipano exceeded all of our expectations! From start to finish, Chris was always available to answer questions and made the entire process smooth and enjoyable. The bridal attendant, Veronica, was beyond perfect. From always making sure that I always had a full drink, to... Read More ensuring my dress never got dirty, and being on hand for what ever we needed, we couldn't have asked for anyone better! Our guests are still raving about the quality and quantity of the food from the cocktail hour all the way through the venetian hour. We highly recommend this venue and only hope we can go back as guest someday :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sonia L

il Tulipano was everything and more. I couldn't be happier with our choice. Everything was exactly how we wanted and the food was amazing! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was and how awesome the staff was on the day of our wedding. Chris was a pleasure... Read More to work with and was always available to answer all of our questions. I would highly recommend il Tulipano! Their outside patio and deck is beautiful for pictures and had us feeling like we were in Italy! The bridal assistant, Thea, was a pleasure to have as well. She was there to provide us with food, assistance with my dress, anything you needed she was there to help. Our wedding was exactly what we pictured it to be all thanks to il Tulipano!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Monique S

What an amazing and unforgettable experience at the place of my dreams! Chris helped us from beginning to end making everything impeccable. He helped us figure out what we wanted and constantly followed up with us letting us know about what was going on. The venue recently... Read More remodeled their outdoor area and everything was perfect for our wedding. The food was out of this world I don't even know how to describe it but not one person had anything negative to say. The wedding attendants are very attentive to detail fixing my hair my dress for pictures and keep us on time. The Viennese hour was incredible people had never seen such a fantastic setup. Overall I would recommend this place and their team to everyone looking for an amazing place for a great deal.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Ant P

Throughout all the potential issues and pitfalls of our wedding planning, we never had a single doubt that Chris from il Tulipano would make sure absolutely every detail was perfect. True to his word, our night was incredible. The space was beautiful and our guests are STILL... Read More talking about the food. We never wanted for anything during the night. It's the best decision we made! -Anthony and Erin 5/20/2017