Styled, Planned, Unforgettable!

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for checking out our profile! Immaculate Events, LLC is an awarding winning wedding planning company, committed to making sure your wedding day is nothing short of spectacular by filling it with love, laughter and magical memories. Every wedding we plan is distinctive, unique and customized completely to "you" the couple. We would love to hear about your wedding vision. Let's talk, call us today to start planning your big day!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

PO Box 721711, Orlando, FL

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Vanity C

We worked with D for our wedding and she is the best at what she does. I first contacted her in August of 2014, when I was just starting to plan and initially I didn't get back to her because I wasn't sure if I wanted a coordinator still. it wasn't until April 2015, when she... Read More reached out to me asking if I still needed a day of coordinator that I knew she was going to be the person I relied on for our big day. I instantly felt confident in what she and her team can do, and she was so helpful along the way. Really words can't even express the happiness the hubs and I felt on our wedding day and it was in part because of her and Allison. She's honest, she's helpful, she's dependable, she's AMAZING. All of our guests complimented her work, and if I could do more to show my gratitude I totally would. Without D and her team being there, I probably would have been a train wreck, she kept everything on schedule, she made sure all needs were met and she kept her patience with me when I was being silly during the serious moments. D and Allison-- thank you so much for everything, you guys made the day perfect for Javan and I. Our family loved you guys and as I mentioned above, all of my guests complimented you all. Thank you for keeping me on track as best you could and making me feel confident that the day was not going to be anything less than great. If I could redo this all over again, I would hire you guys without a doubt and will for sure be recommending your services to any brides that I know. I'm not sure if anything went wrong on our day but if it did, I had no idea and I feel like it was because of you. I'm rambling now, but I'm seriously so happy that I got to work with you and that I let you take control on the wedding day. You guys rock and I hope that when we renew our vows (Javan wants to next year! LOL) in 10 years you will still be around because I'm going to be looking for you. Thank you for EVERYTHING, I'm giving you a HUGE virtual HUG. Vanity and Javan

2015-11-24T13:30:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks Vanity and Javan for the compliments and entrusting us with your wedding day! It was truly our pleasure to work with both of you. Yes, I will be around for your 10 year vow renewal:-). I wish you a long and blessed marriage. Giving... Read Less Read More

Dream Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Me and my wife got married on July 18, 2015 in Melbourne Beach, Fl. We found Dieudonne and her services on the internet and were pretty pleased with the reviews she had, so we decided to meet with her. When we met her, she was very humble and polite and explained all about her... Read More services. She gave us suggestions and her recommendations on certain stuff even before we signed with her. That showed her genuineness and professionalism, we knew from there that she was the right choice. From day one, she helped us pick the vendors, made recommendations, and helped us through the details and budget. She kept in contact with us regularly and kept us updated with the progress and payment due dates, etc. On our wedding day, she had everything under control and laid out all the details that me and my wife had visualized.It was truly a dream destination wedding celebration experience to everyone who was present. The highlight was the arrangements and organization at the reception. The moment we walked in to the reception hall, we were astounded. It was the best arrangement for a reception hall that I have ever seen. Thanks to Dieudonne for making our dream come true! She is a great planner and a wonderful person to work with. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family. Thanks again! Deepak

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Adunola D

D of Immaculate Events is truly amazing. If you need a planner who is attentive, patient, organized and professional, D is your girl! We couldn't have done it without her. Being an out of town Bride, I spoke with several planners before deciding to go with Immaculate Events. D... Read More really got to understand our needs for our big day and wanted to get to know my husband and I before we even told her we wanted her as a planner. We trusted her with everything from miles away and not once did we regret it. She was very instrumental in making sure that our wedding and engagement party were planned and executed to perfection. She was very flexible even with our ever changing budget and sometimes my indecisiveness. She suggested great vendors also all of whom we were very happy with. Thank you Dieudonne and Immaculate Events for all your hard work it was an amazing experience working with you!

2015-09-28T12:09:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks Adunola for the kind words. We are grateful you trusted us to plan both your engagement event and wedding. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Olumide, as well as meeting all of your family and friends that traveled in from Nigeria... Read Less Read More

The Best!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

It was a very pleasant experience having D as our wedding coordinator. It was a last minute decision and she worked with our budget tailoring it to our needs. D and her team are very polite and professional. Allison is a sweetheart!!! D and her team made our day very special and... Read More free of stress. Will definitely have them again in the future. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Immaculate Events made our wedding day perfect! Dieudonne made us feel comfortable the moment we met her! She was extremely kind and understanding! Very organized and detail oriented. We absolutely had nothing to worry about. We have been and will continue to refer her for her... Read More services. She will forever hold a place in our hearts!

One of a kind planner!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Dieudonne is such a loving and wonderful planner. Herself, staff and overall services are very professional and detailed. She's very organized, knows how to negotiate and will not let her clients down. Very helpful with finding vendors and good prices. She will not leave your... Read More side and is always there to answer any questions or concerns. Look no further when you come across Immaculate Events. I promise you won't be disappointment!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Dieudonne did a great job for our special day. Her attention to detail was impeccable, she was able to coordinate the event seamlessly while dealing with unforeseen circumstances on the go. Her versatility when it came to dealing with our diverse group of guests was great... Read More as well. Our special day was unforgettable thanks to Dieudonne and her great work.

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

We utilized Dieudonne for day-of wedding coordination. Not only did she do an amazing job with the wedding, she was also available before the wedding to assist us with any concerns and questions we had. Her prices were also very reasonable for the high level of service she... Read More provided. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Hi D! I just wanted to take a second and tell you again, one more time, Thank You! I really cannot imagine our wedding such a beautiful experience without you! Thank you for being so wonderful!

2015-07-30T16:17:45 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome and thank you for the opportunity to share your special day. You and John were truly a pleasure to work with and I wish you many years of happiness together.

hire immaculate events!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Lateefa A

When I first got engaged I had absolutely no idea where to start, my bridal party all live out if state and I definitely didn't know what theme I wanted. When I first met and sat with Dieudonne, the owner of immaculate events she made me feel at ease and excited about the whole... Read More planning process. She listened to everything I said (no matter how confusing I might have been) and within the first few weeks we had a theme, colors and already started looking at her all-star team of vendors. Even if you already feel as if you know what your doing with the planning portion, the vendors,expertise, and professionalism Dieudonne brings to the table are absolutely priceless. Everyone commented how truly fun and beautiful our wedding was and if you truly want a beautiful and "immaculate" event hire Dieudonne Thomas-Wilson of Immaculate events! I can't wait to have another huge event because I'm going straight to immaculate events!

Best Investment

Reviewed on 2/01/2015

This is the best Wedding Planner in Orlando hands down! She has various flexible plans to accommodate your needs. She works hard to make the event unique to your specific requests. This is the best investment we made in our wedding.

Pretty decent

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Ericka R

I really felt a good connection with Dee upon initially meeting with her. She was from my perspective a laid back individual, but appeared organized which is what you want from your day of coordinator. I had already planned most of the wedding, but needed someone to ensure... Read More it went off without a hitch the day of. Now I must say my family was a handful and maybe many can sympathize with that so a strong personality was needed for keeping them in line and organized. More often than not that was me unfortunately. It seemed as if everything was going in a timely manner for most of the night. All areas that we wanted to be hit happened, but I think I didn't take as much advantage of the services offered as I should have. Somehow my dad who was supposed to sing at some point which had been discussed didn't end up singing because it seems it was forgotten. I would have expected Dee to be on top of this, but........ Overall it was fine at the end. I heard she was going here and there to ensure things went off without a hitch. She seemed quiet to me, but that was probably because my family was so loud lol. It was mostly okay service for me. I expected check ins, organization of my family and friends, ensuring people weren't walking all through the reception area before it was seen by the bride and groom, just basics so I think I walk away from this feeling luke warm feelings.

Coordinator Extraordinaire

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Stella M

At first, I looked at hiring a coordinator as unnecessary, but after planning a wedding I realize how important it is to have someone to bounce ideas off of, think of things you may not think of, and be the liaison between vendors when issues arise. Dieudonne was the perfect... Read More woman for the job. I hired Immaculate Events as a day of coordinator for my wedding and was very impressed with the level of professionalism, courteousy, and outstanding service my husband and I received from Dieudonne. She coordinated everything to a tee. She was available via phone, and email from the moment she was hired. On my wedding day when issues arose i.e. the minister arriving late, Dieudonne, made sure I wasn’t aware as to not make me flustered or worried on one of the biggest days of my life. Also, for my décor, I had a clear vision for my décor and design, and Dieudonne understood the look and feel I wanted on my wedding day and was able to take my ideas, execute them beautifully and add her own touches to bring them to another level. I highly recommend her for any event and would work with her again in the future.

2014-09-24T16:28:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and share your special day. I wish you many blessings and look forward to working with you again. Dieudonne

Amazing Help

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Elizabeth D

Hiring Immaculate Events/Dieudonne was one of the best decisions we made during all the wedding preparations. We used “D” as a day of coordinator because I liked doing all of the research and we only needed someone to tie everything in together towards the end, and make sure... Read More everything went smoothly during the big day. She was an amazing help communicating with all the vendors if I didn’t have time to do it myself and she was always available by phone or email. We had put all our trust in her and knew she would take care of us; she went above and beyond everything we expected. We, our family, and our friends also loved her personality and how organized she was during the entire celebration; she understood we needed to do our part in the middle of everything that was scheduled. To us, our wedding and reception was perfect and we know we owe a lot of that great feeling to “D” and her team.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 12/13/2013 omo o

We worked with Dieudonne from Immaculate events on our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. I'm an out of town bride so we got the full planning package and her prices were by far the most reasonable of all the planners I contacted. It was also was extremely... Read More important that our wedding planner be responsive and available and Dieudonne was both of those things. She helped us find a great venue on short notice (planing started 6 months before the wedding) and provided great recommendations for the vendors we used. Our guests were very impressed with how smoothly everything went on the day and we couldn't have been happier. I definitely recommend that you work with her if you're planning your wedding or any other event. Thanks Dieudonne!

Immaculate Events made My Happily Ever After come true!

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Shenette F

Immaculate Events came to the rescue as I was planning my wedding. As the wedding date came closer, the only thing I could think was, "after putting in all of this work, how can I guarantee myself that it will all turn out perfect?". The feeling of uncertainty is the worst to... Read More have when planning your wedding day. Dieudonne, the owner of Immaculate Events is incredible! We hired her for Day of Coordination, and it was one of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding planning process. She met with us for a consultation to get to know us and what we would like in our wedding and helped us achieve our budget by suggesting vendors that she has previously worked with. She was ALWAYS there for me when I needed her. She was an email away, and she would even set up phone meetings with me to discuss changes in details and any issues that had to be resolved . She was extremely helpful and kind, she was always calm, which made me feel calm (and that for a bride-to-be is difficult to do! lol). I had a lot of little details I wanted to incorporate into my wedding tables and I had an idea of how I wanted everything to look, I trusted Dieudonne so much that I left everything in her hands the day of the wedding, and I was completely stress/worry free on my wedding day from ceremony to reception! I thought it was so sweet of her to call me the morning of the wedding while I was getting ready to see how I was and made sure I ate something! :o) My day started off great with that one phone call from her! The ceremony was beautiful and flawless! Upon arrival to my reception hall, when I saw the place set up, it was even BETTER than I had originally planned, I was in complete shock and so happy it brought tears to my eyes. The reception was GORGEOUS, and was truly my dream wedding. Dieudonne was like my "guardian angel" throughout the wedding process, I felt safe, comfortable, and guided through it all, and I am so thankful for finding her! I have to give credit to my awesome DJ/Emcee Felix of Memorable Entertainment for introducing her to me! My wedding was incredible thanks to these two great vendors. I look back at my wedding, and it brings tears to my eyes every time. I couldn't be more blessed and thankful to find Dieudonne! Thank you so much for everything you did for us! You're the absolute best wedding planner out there!!! :o)

2013-12-02T16:30:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure to have the opportunity to help make your wedding day amazing. You and Mario are an amazing couple and very sweet. It's my prayer that you will have many wonderful years together. Thanks again... Read Less Read More

An Excellent wedding planner

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

I hired Dieudonne for my daughter to help her with planning her wedding. Dieudonne was there to go with her to all her appointments she gave her people to contact for flowers, picture,etc.. The reason i hired her was to be there to help make sure everything went as plan the day... Read More of the wedding, so I would not be stressed out. The week before and the day of the wedding I was truly, impressed with the service she provided..I did not have to worry about anything, everything went like clock work, i can't say enough about her and her assistance. At the end of the reception, She was there to clean up and make sure the Bride received everything that was left over, like the gift she had for the guess, and any food that the cater had set aside for the family and the place was back in order. She did not leave until the last guess and the Bride and Groom was safe on their way. If you are looking for a excellent wedding planner Dieudonne, is the one for you.

True to her name- IMMACULATE

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Adina M

Dieudonne with Immaculate Events was awesome!!! I want to personally express my heartfelt gratitude and thanks for all you did for me and my husband :)) for our wedding. Best Decision I could have made!!! I obtained her services at a period in my planning where I was fed up and... Read More ready to go to Vegas, but Dieudonne stepped in and smoothed the whole process out for me . She attended all of the meetings with me and helped me choose vendors, kept track of contracts and really turned my frown upside down. She prepared a timeline and distributed it to all my vendors to make sure they were prompt and on time for the wedding. The day of my wedding went perfect... as far as I know cause if there was a problem, I knew nothing about it! She handled everything. I was one of those brides who really thought I could do it on my own, because I started so early ( 22 months of planning) I thought I had it all under control. but as the day fast approached there are just so many details that as a bride you just forget to think about. Having a professional cover your day make things so much easier. From a former bride to a Planning Bride. BEST advice to take Hire a Wedding Planner, If you are in the Orlando or surrounding areas. Hire Immaculate Events!!!! You wont be Disappointed

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

Immaculate Events is the best pre-wedding decision you can make! My wedding planner took care of any and everything. I never had to wonder what was going on, or how things would turn out. The BEST part was how my reception hall was put together. It was so beautiful I wish my... Read More wedding would never end. Dieudonne is amazin! Her punctuality and professionalism were a plus but what I found most helpful was, even when I had no idea where to start or even what I wanted she made me so comfortable while walking me through different ideas.

Wedding planner is a must!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Jennifer A

I really enjoyed working with the Immaculate Events team. Not only were these ladies a stress relief for my wedding day but offered so much more then planning services. When issues came up on my wedding day there was a solution ready. She even graciously carried out my request... Read More to donate my reception flowers to a nursing home after the ceremony. I would recommend Immaculate Events to any brides in need of a day of planner!

From the Groom (Greg & Julie's Royal Wedding)

Reviewed on 9/03/2013

As a guy I thought I would pop the question and my finance' do the rest. I never thought I would be involved in the wedding planning. I was going to leave it all up to my (now) wife and the wedding planner. After the first meeting with “D” of Immaculate Events occurred, her... Read More energy, knowledge and contacts made me have a change of mind. She got me all involved. After a couple of phone calls with us, she knew what my wife wanted, she had the right answer for everything, and she could read my wife's body language before she could even say anything. Having an out-of-state wedding, we left from our first meeting with her not worried about a thing. She was awesome!! Our wedding and reception was unbelievable!!!! I would put “D” up against David Tutera anytime! If you are planning any type of event, especially a wedding, she is the person you need to call.

Didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Shondra F

My husband and I had such a blessed experience working with Dieudonne. We hired her for full-service planning because we were planning our Florida beach wedding from New Mexico. From our first meeting with her over the phone we knew her heart was for helping people have the... Read More wedding of their dreams! Although I know she was helping to plan several other weddings, she personalized her service to us and we felt like the only wedding she was planning. We felt she went over and above for us, traveling to different cites in Central Florida to help us find our venue and using her experience to give us advice on innovative ways to save money on necessities and make everything more beautiful overall. I could go on all day about how wonderful our experience was, but I'll run out of space lol. Bottom line, your wedding will be Immaculate! Thanks Dieudonne. :-D

"The Royal Wedding" - Orlando, FL

Reviewed on 9/01/2013

My husband and I reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. When we decided to have a destination wedding in Orlando, Florida I knew I would need someone to take the lead on planning it. I am a project manager by trade. It would take a very good wedding planner to satisfy... Read More me. When I contacted Immaculate Events, LLC, I had already worked with and been disappointed by another planner. Dieudonne Thomas-Wilson stepped up, listened to us and rapidly began working to make our vision and dream wedding a reality. We worked with her virtually three months before meeting in person. Immaculate Events, LLC removed all our concerns about the “unknowns.” The team organized scheduled visits, interpreted our ideas to vendors and assisted in negotiating reasonable prices. Once we met, it was clear we had the “right” wedding planner. During one meeting with a vendor, our wedding planner won us over when she read my body language and took over the conversation. Another thing key to us was how Dieudonne kept my husband involved and made him feel his opinion was important. Our “Royal Wedding” turned out perfect! It was orchestrated so well it even started ON TIME!! Thanks Dieudonne Thomas-Wilson for how you delivered but most of all how you made us feel secure that you were handling our business! When we grow old and look back on our wedding day, it is impossible to think we will not remember you!! My family can be pretty "snooty." When our day was over, they all said how great the wedding and reception was and how our wedding planner was "ON HER GAME!" My Bridesmaids contacted Dieudonne and asked her to plan my bachelorette party!! She agreed and planned a GREAT bachelorette party too!!!

The New Mrs. D.

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Amber W

My husband and I were extremely impressed and thoroughly satisfied with the services that Immaculate Events provided as the wedding coordinator for our wedding and rehearsal. I secured Immaculate Events several months before my wedding to provide month of wedding coordination.... Read More Throughout the course of planning my wedding, Dieudonne, the owner of Immaculate Events, was accessible and willing to answer questions, review programs, and assist with other fine details of the wedding. Dieudonne is professional and a talented wedding coordinator.The wedding was beautiful and everything ran smoothly due to the services of Immaculate Events. I am extremely grateful to Dieudonne and Ms. Z. for making my wedding day one of the best days of my life. I highly recommend the services. If you choose Immaculate Events, you will be glad you did!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Sabrina F

Dieudonne was wonderful from the day we were introduced to her! She was referred by a friend at work to us. She was so incredibly helpful that words cannot express. I could not have done it on my own. Thank you!!

Dieudonne Thomas-Wilson

Hi, I am Dieudonne Thomas-Wilson the owner and founder of Immaculate Events, LLC. I love helping others create their dream event or wedding and adding to the beauty that’s already there. I have a passion for what I do, which will be obvious in my work and in our conversations. When I’m not planning an event, I enjoy time strengthening my Faith- I believe God put us all here to fulfill our destiny and purpose; time with Family-I’m still practically a newlywed, so I enjoy hanging out with my husband, Fashion-What girl doesn’t like shopping for shoes, handbags or dresses; Fun- I love to travel!