Imperial Design Banquet Hall

Orlando, FL

Book Your Wedding with Imperial Design Banquet Hall

A BALLROOM IN ORLANDO, FL

Located in sunny Orlando, Florida, near Lake King, Imperial Design Banquet Hall welcomes couples with ornate decor and beautiful flourishes like rich ceiling draperies and crystal chandeliers. Beautiful tile floors are coupled with carpet throughout the venue to give it a rich, warm feeling.

Receptions and ceremonies can be held in either an upstairs or downstairs banquet hall, each of which can be customized with colors and fabrics of the couples' choice. Lighting can also be colored to match wedding decorations. Both banquet halls have high ceilings and ample dance floors. Imperial Design offers numerous wedding packages, all of which include everything from music to food to decorations.

can seat up to 250 guests, depending on decor and seating arrangement.

also seats 250 guests.

Imperial Design Banquet Hall offers six different wedding packages. The most common package is the Event package, which includes chair covers, tablecloths, napkins, dishes, table decorations, centerpieces, LED lights, catering services, waitresses, photo package, video packages and DJ packages.

The top-of-the-line package is the Imperial package, which comes with everything the Event package does, but also adds upgraded chairs, cake table decorations, ceremony decorations, flowers, an upgraded sit-down dinner from the buffet and a larger selection of video and DJ packages.

The venue also offers packages for the more budget-minded, including the Imperial Design Banquet Hall package, Silver package, Royal package and the Crown Jewel package. Each package has additions or upgrades to the less-expensive package below it, so customization is very easy.

The venue also offers individual packages for photography, videos, DJs, catering, dishes, chair covers, tablecloths, centerpieces and flowers. Couples can combine these individual packages to make a custom package or they can pick and choose, depending on what they need.

The venue can be rented from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. any day of the week. If a couple wishes to rent the venue for a day wedding, then it is available from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., but there are more restrictions on the playing of music during these hours.

• One-on-one consultations with couples
  • Packages customized for every couple

Imperial Design Banquet Hall

Dance the night away beneath the ceilings draped in flowing fabric, and steal a kiss as your guests clink champagne glasses to celebrate your marriage. For a tailor-made wedding experience in a space you can truly make your own, look no further than Imperial Design Hall.

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

517 South Lake Destiny Drive, Orlando, FL (321) 460-6368
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Sylvia S

Dearest Imperial Design! You have made our wedding truly beautiful. We just got married on Dec. 12th 2015. A lot of couples get engaged and get started planning their wedding. This was not the case for my now husband and I. We were both taken up in other priorities and had to... Read More finish them before we could think of getting married. So in July of 2015, we made the decision that we need to get married in Dec. as the timing was great (but we only had a little over 4 months). I called so many places and when I got a call back from Imperial Design my heart felt calm. Upon meeting with Christian, who is their manager, my heart felt excited. I can safely say that Imperial design gave me a wedding that was beyond my expectations. The food was great, the decorations just as we wanted, they moved stuff around so that it would be most convenient for me. Everything I asked them for they said "not a problem Ms. Sylvia" and they delivered. The photographer was amazing! his edits are awesome. The bar was friendly and they knew how to keep the party not only fun but safe. Everyone that works at imperial knows what is going on and how to help you. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE CHOSEN THEM! A part from that they are a bunch of multi talented individuals who give their best to their work. I remember at the beginning of the reception, we were having some trouble with my dress and Christian came out and he said do you mind if I help, AND HE FIXED IT! I think that was what just threw me over the top. I apologize for such a long review and I will stop here but if you planning a wedding this is the place for you. At the end you do not think of Imperial Design as a wedding planning/venue you will think of them as family. To the staff of Imperial, it was an honor to get married using your facilities and experiencing the great knowledge you have in everything you do. May you always be that great, humble, affordable place that couples can turn to and still have the wedding of their dreams. Thank you so much. You will be a part of our memories forever.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Lauren W

I do not have the words to express how fantastic our experience was with Imperial Design. My husband had his heart set on a big wedding, and we were struggling to make it fit our budget. Not only did Imperial Design check all of our boxes for an affordable price, but they went... Read More above and beyond our expectations in every regard. People warn you to expect a few mishaps on your wedding day, but even my neurotic mind can’t come up with one. Things went off without a hitch. Cristian and Shi ran the wedding like a well-oiled machine. Everyone on staff did their jobs like pros. Everything was gorgeous. I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world to find a man I love as much as my husband, but finding a place to marry him as wonderful as Imperial Design Hall just confirms it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a spectacular wedding!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Barbie C

It is with the greatest pleasure that I write this review. My husband and I had the privilege and honor of having our wedding cocktail hour and reception at Imperial Designs Banquet Hall on 11/17/17. Cristian and his team have outdone themselves. They are like Cinderella’s Fairy... Read More Godmother. They made our dreams of a magical wedding come true. Their venue is an all inclusive which made wedding planning stress free. Our food, decorations, photographer, flowers, videographer, candy bar, coffee station, and music were all taken care of by Imperial Design Banquet Hall. The venue is itself is simply gorgeous, ornate, and picture perfect with draping, bling, and elegance in every corner. Cristian and his team are very caring, patient, and kind. They listen to your wants and needs and make your dreams a reality. The level of professionalism and service far exceeds 5 stars. The pictures that Anthony so masterfully takes captures the essence of how AMAZING Imperial Design Banquet Hall is and how they make your wedding day so very special. I would highly recommend Imperial Design Banquet Hall for any special event. We are truly grateful for all that Imperial Design Banquet Hall has done.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Maria B

My wedding was last week November 10th and it was the best night I have had in God knows how long. When I came across this team, Imperial Design, I never imagined that the process was going to be sooo smooth that I wasn't going to feel any stress or that our night was going to... Read More be magical. Every time I had an idea but didn't know how to explain it Camilo would ask me more questions and show me an example to see if thats what I meant, I never felt rushed, uncomfortable or ignored. One of there assistants, Daniela was very pleasant to speak with whenever my mom and I had a question, she was always polite and respectful. One of the photographers Antony, when we met for our engagement pics he was very nice and captured good images of the hubby and I, he made us feel very comfortable. I forgot the girl photographer we had during the wedding but she was nice as well, the DJ had everyone jamming and dancing. I could literally go down the list of everyone's name because this is how good and amazing this team is. I recommend this location and everyone at Imperial to whoever is getting married or any other type of event because you will be HAPPY with the outcome. Thank you from Mr. and Mrs. Rios for making our night unforgettable!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Gennelle R

I can't say enough how incredible the venue and staff were for our wedding on September 23, 2017. For everything leading up, day of and after the wedding they have been responsive and so helpful. We were having somewhat of a destination wedding so many of our guests were... Read More flying in from out of town. They made the process seamless as we were planning from outside of Orlando. They took care of pretty much everything and there were only a few things we had to arrange. It was the most ideal situation. The venue was a dream come true and the flow of the entire wedding was beyond perfect. I still have guests saying how beautiful it was, the food was great and how it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to. If I had to do it all over again, I'd choose Imperial Design with no hesitation. Thank you to Cristian and the entire team at Imperial Design for making our wedding beyond our expectations and truly a dream come true.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Patrick K

Imperial Design Hall did such a wonderful job, and we have heard nothing but compliments from our guests. They gave us one of the fondest days of our lives, and we truly cannot think them enough. They are professional, helpful, and timely when you're trying to make decisions... Read More or ask questions. I highly recommend them for your big day or event.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017

To start off, let me just say, my graduation party was one of the best nights of my life! The staff at imperial design are by far the hardest working, and most professional people. From the very beginning they were very attentive to our needs, and answered all of our questions... Read More in a timely manner. It was a stress free planning process. Come the night of my party, the decorations were just beyond what I had ever imagined it, and the food was soooo good! (the tropical chicken was the bomb!) The photography and videography staff was just on point the whole night. ALL the pictures came out sooo beautiful, and the video came out so funny and in amazing quality. TBH I wasn't intially crazy about the idea of having a video booth, but then after watching the messages left by my guests, I am so glad I did! You definitely wont regret getting it. All in all, I am so happy that we decided to go with imperial design banquet hall for my special day. -Izabell :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Emy J

My hubby and I had our wedding reception on 8/12/17 at Imperial Designs Banquet Hall and it was the best night ever. As a Pediatric resident physician my schedule would not allow me access to time in planning for my wedding as I would have liked to. No worries! Cristian and... Read More everyone at Imperial Designs were great at putting together my dream wedding. Before my wedding day I was known as the "Calmest Bride" by my family, friends, and co-workers because Imperial Designs was on top of everything. The entire evening went as planned from the decorations, music, food, drinks, service, and more. My guests, hubby, and I had a blast...we shut the place down. Did not want to leave...thats how much fun we had. Thank you soo much for a great evening.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jacque M

Just had my wedding 7/7/17 & they were so amazing with every part. They didn't overwhelm you with a bunch of information and stuff to get done. Once you finished with one piece of the wedding they would give you another "assignment". Made it less of a headache. The day if the... Read More wedding was perfect. The set up was beautiful and exactly how we wanted it. They wanted people to be involved and take many pictures and video. (Yes it takes some time to get those pictures and videos back but it's worth it!) All in one package. All you need to worry about is cake and makeup ladies!!! Would recommend to anyone. Beautifully done without any hassle. Thanks Imperial Design! It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Donna-Marie W

MY husband had our 14 years wedding & vows renewal / reception on April 1st 2017 at Imperial Design Hall. It's been three months and my husband and I can't find the words to express our gratitude . My wedding was Magical!! Amazing!! and Spectacular!!! This family at Imperial... Read More Design deserves a 10 star ..... they surpasses all my expectations. Cristian then surprises me with the newly renovated bridal suite on the day of my wedding. (lol) I was the first to use it. The Bridal suite was perfect for all of the bridesmaids to enjoy the bride getting ready for the first look with all the finishing touches. The ATMOSPHERE and AMBIANCE are BREATHTAKING!!!, DECOR, OH MY GOSH!!! the lighting , flowers, centerpiece, bartenders , videographer, and the DJ never missed a beat, engaged with the guests and kept the mood joyful and lively. He even got my husband on the dance floor all night . All the guests, were WOWED, SPEECHLESS, and TEARED UP!!!! Cristian was remarkable, excellent, and prompt to all my thousands questions; correspondence to my emails, and phone calls. All staff was extremely professional, kind and accommodating. The entire day was perfect. Our photographer Anthony did a remarkable job both with his choices of location and his sensual touch of captioning our intimate moments. OOH GOSH !!! Cristian had absolutely ever guest tearful, including bride and groom when he incorporated our slideshow with our engagement & wedding photos , (short duration) One of our guests memorable moments. Everyone had the time of there lives on our joyous occasion. Staff attending to our guest’s every need and the flowing reception provided a grand array of delicious food presented hot and fresh to our guests throughout the entire reception. THANKS AGAIN CRISTIAN , SHI, and STAFF OF IMPERIAL DESIGN . You WON'T REGRET CHOOSING this VENUE!! Cherish your wedding day, but most importantly your marriage. It is a beautiful thing!!!! SEE YOU ON MY 20th!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Vanessa A

I am so thankful for Christian and his team. They made my wedding reception so beautiful. They really went above and beyond to make it look beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better company to take care of our decor and food. Thanks again Imperial!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Briana H

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Cristian and his team were great! Food, dj decor EVERYTHING was exceptional. All of my guest were so pleased and that's hard to do with my husband's family and mine. Thanks again guys!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Lasheena C

Hi Christian, A little over two months since our big day and we still can't get over how awesome you and your staff are. My husband and I really wanted to say a huge thank you for making our wedding a memorable day/event. Everything was beyond our expectations and done... Read More absolutely perfect. The professionalism, the flexibility, the food, the music, the decor, etc... just can't be praised enough. Please keep up the good work my friend, you'll have our support and recommendations forever! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kelli S

My husband and I were married at The Imperial Design Banquet Hall in Orlando, FL on Saturday January 7, 2017. Our entire wedding day was absolutely amazing and well exceeded our expectations. From the very beginning of the planning stages for our big day, Christian made the... Read More process fun, easy, and stress free. Christian was very accessible, accommodating, and flexible at all times which was great. He was always there willing to help in any way he could to make sure the vision we had would be executed with ease whenever we needed him. It was absolutely breathtaking to see everything come to life on our wedding day. The wedding ceremony took place upstairs in their Royal Room and the reception took place downstairs in their Imperial Room. Christian and the entire Imperial Design staff did an outstanding job! The decor and set up for the wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely stunning, the food was delicious, the DJ was amazing, the photographer and videographer were astounding, and the bartenders were very quick and efficient. Our guests could not stop complimenting on how beautiful everything was, the professionalism, and service throughout the evening. Not to mention the dance floor being full the entire night. My husband and I could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding. The high level of quality Imperial Design put into our special day really made us feel like family; they simply made it a magical experience that we will remember for the rest of our lives. -The Smiths

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Hannah V

I absolutely cannot even begin to explain how amazing this company has been with my whole process. Camilo was the main point of contact and was able to help with any minor questions and difficulties I had. They were extremely flexible with anything we wanted to alter or add.... Read More The bar tenders were phenomenal and barely ever had a line despite having over 100 wedding guests, many of whom are avid drinkers. The DJ was amazing! We had a Russian and American wedding, and the way in which he integrated the music together was unbelievable. The photographer and videographers were able to capture the unforgetable moments, which we cannot wait to see. The level of quality and care that went into our wedding on their part was absolutely astonishing. The efforts from the entire Imperial Design staff made for the most magical day of our lives. While working with them, we truly felt cared for as family.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen B

In November 2015 my husband and I had to change our wedding plans from April 2016 to Jan 2016. We had visited several locations for our potential April wedding but with no success. However, within one day of changing our wedding date, I came across Imperial Designs via the... Read More wedding wire website. That same day I called and spoke to Christian and 2 days later we saw and booked this fabulous all-inclusive venue(photos, decor, flowers, music and food). We planned our entire wedding with the help of the Imperial Designs team in 55 days and it was spectacular. The only outside vendors we used were Lake Ridge Winery, Loly's Sweets (for our fab American cake) and Caribbean Sunshine Bakery (for our traditional Jamaican cake). The Imperial Designs Banquet Hall is beautiful, the food was great and the music was on point. Thank you Anthony for our engagement and wedding day photos and thank you to the staff who worked that day. Such and amazing team. My husband and I always felt like we were their only clients. Christian you are the best - thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen B

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie R

My wedding planning process was very quick, after getting engaged in February, March I decided to get married in June. It would not have been possible if we did not have Imperial Design. It seemed too good to be true but it wasn't. From day 1 Christian was a pleasure to work... Read More with. He helped me along the entire process with ideas and overall just always keeping me at peace and not stressed ever. Any new idea or question he had an answer always and if not he would get the answer right away. It truly was a great planning process with them. Now the day of the wedding, flawless. Not one thing wrong. The decor of my ceremony and reception surpassed any expectation I had. When I saw the reception room I couldn't stop crying. It was my dream come true. Then food-delicious!!! Everyone talked on and on about how great the food was including all the appetizers during cocktail hour. The staff, including waiters, waitresses, DJ, and bartender were all 5 star. They were so nice and always around to help or just make sure everyone was happy. And DJ- wow!! My family has some party animals and everyone is still telling me they never had fun like this. The DJ was amazing!!! My dance floor was never empty!! The best music was played and we just had an amazing time!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! I would give 20 stars if possible! You guys are the best and I will spread that word!!!! Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie R

I can't thank imperial design enough for our beautiful wedding. Christian was amazing with listening to all our concerns and everything else he has such patience... everyone still talks about our wedding and I couldn't thank Imperial design for our amazing day. Food, music,... Read More decorations ,etc. just everything was perfect ! I can't wait to get our video

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jenniffer C

Camilo y su equipo hizo un buen trabajo en mi boda en sept 2016. El se encargó de organizar todo y la decoración súper lindo todo, yo preocupada por los colores q escoji y a cada rato los llamaba o enviaba email con preguntas y siempre me contestaban sin nunguna molesta.... Read More Cuando era el día de mi boda vi todo súper hermosa las decoraciones de mis colores azul y amarillo, me encanto, la comida, las fotos en fin todo fue mucho más de lo que pensaba. Muchas gracias por el buen trabajo, mi familia y la de mi esposo todos se quedaron muy encantado.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Ana Z

Imperial Design Hall is the best place to hold an espectacular event! I've had two quinceaneros there and it has been wonderful! Great people, wonderful environment, beautiful decorations, excellent service and inexpensive prices! Best deal in town!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Carmen A

For me Imperial Design is the best of the best. I chose Imperial Design for my daughter's wedding on August 7 after searching the websites for venues in Orlando. What I saw on the website was exactly what we get. It was a perfect wedding. Camilo and the staff are very... Read More professional. They did a wonderful job: the decoration was a WOW. The guests were impressed with it, with the service, the food, music, with everything. They also decorated the site for the ceremony in a way that was amazing. There is no words to express how happy we were and still are with Imperial Design. We really had a wonderful time. I really recommend this venue as they can do everything for you, so you do not have to worry. Carmen Arenas Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Bennie R

We just got married at Imperial Design 6/4 (Saturday) and we were just so impressed on how smoothly and organized everything went. We opted to rent out both floors to do our ceremony downstairs and reception upstairs. From the moment I got there to get my hair and make up done... Read More Kiani (not sure of spelling) helped answer all my questions accommodated me and my guests getting ready and made sure everything they did was to my liking. She was able to set up the cake once it was delivered and made sure my "getting ready" time was stress free. They were very kind to allow us to start setting some things up (we provided hors d'oeuvres,a candy table and beer/wine and we hired a bartender as well) the night before during our rehearsal which was a huge help, and on top of that were even nicer enough to allow us to pick up our supplies the next morning!!! Their entire family/staff has always been very helpful and provided great customer service. We hired a bagpipe player separately and Christian was very accommodating with all our needs and wants for our wedding. Our reception was very organized, he made sure to count on us for next steps. I got to take pictures with every table which was a very nice touch. ( each table was called up to get a group pic with us). I was able to borrow a runner, flower petals and a bird cage card box from them which was helpful. The food was good, nothing over the top special but very good enough - our guests and us were pleased. Everything really went great and everyone had such a great time, we still hear about how much fun they had and how pleased they were with everything. We had beautiful fresh flowers for center pieces our guests got to take home as well which was very nice. The slideshow of our baby pictures was awesome and we really enjoyed that. Our DJ was great, he provided a good mix of songs between our list and theirs pending the flow of the party. Right down to the end it was 8 of us left and the dj kept playing music and taking our requests we stayed all the way to the end of our time block 1 am!!! The staff in general had great communication between each other to coordinate the evening. WE HAD SUCH A BLAST THE ENTIRE NIGHT! I would definitely recommend them for an event! I was also super excited to see that Anthony was taking our wedding pictures ( he did the engagement ones we really loved) so we are super excited to see those and the trailer- it'll give us lots of options to pick for our large print. Imperial Design team really did a great job from the day we booked them right down to the end of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Rayanne O

You were the best thing that happened to me!! I had only 2 months for planning and we had you helping us with everything!! From flowers to pictures!! Great packages, i loved it! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

If your looking to not stress and have everything all done for you wedding day Imperial design is the place for you! I just got married a month and a half ago and I can't stop thinking about how amazing our special day was. Imperial Design made our day so perfect, from... Read More decorations, to the food, music etc., you name it they made our dreams come true. I wouldn't have wanted any other place to have my wedding. Christian who I mainly talked to has so many patience I bombarded him with so many questions and concerns and he answered each and everyone with no problem. All your worries can be left in their teams hands with no problems, they make everything look absolutely beautiful and it will be the best day of your life. I can't picture my wedding elsewhere but if you can they also travel to your florida wedding. They are amazing, if your looking for the whole package look no further! The team is all so nice and know how to make your day perfect. Thank you so much for the best day of my life !! Family and friends can't stop talking about it