Imperial Design Banquet Hall

Orlando, FL

Book Your Wedding with Imperial Design Banquet Hall

A BALLROOM IN ORLANDO, FL

Located in sunny Orlando, Florida, near Lake King, Imperial Design Banquet Hall welcomes couples with ornate decor and beautiful flourishes like rich ceiling draperies and crystal chandeliers. Beautiful tile floors are coupled with carpet throughout the venue to give it a rich, warm feeling.

Receptions and ceremonies can be held in either an upstairs or downstairs banquet hall, each of which can be customized with colors and fabrics of the couples' choice. Lighting can also be colored to match wedding decorations. Both banquet halls have high ceilings and ample dance floors. Imperial Design offers numerous wedding packages, all of which include everything from music to food to decorations.

can seat up to 250 guests, depending on decor and seating arrangement.

also seats 250 guests.

Imperial Design Banquet Hall offers six different wedding packages. The most common package is the Event package, which includes chair covers, tablecloths, napkins, dishes, table decorations, centerpieces, LED lights, catering services, waitresses, photo package, video packages and DJ packages.

The top-of-the-line package is the Imperial package, which comes with everything the Event package does, but also adds upgraded chairs, cake table decorations, ceremony decorations, flowers, an upgraded sit-down dinner from the buffet and a larger selection of video and DJ packages.

The venue also offers packages for the more budget-minded, including the Imperial Design Banquet Hall package, Silver package, Royal package and the Crown Jewel package. Each package has additions or upgrades to the less-expensive package below it, so customization is very easy.

The venue also offers individual packages for photography, videos, DJs, catering, dishes, chair covers, tablecloths, centerpieces and flowers. Couples can combine these individual packages to make a custom package or they can pick and choose, depending on what they need.

The venue can be rented from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. any day of the week. If a couple wishes to rent the venue for a day wedding, then it is available from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., but there are more restrictions on the playing of music during these hours.

• One-on-one consultations with couples
  • Packages customized for every couple

Imperial Design Banquet Hall

Dance the night away beneath the ceilings draped in flowing fabric, and steal a kiss as your guests clink champagne glasses to celebrate your marriage. For a tailor-made wedding experience in a space you can truly make your own, look no further than Imperial Design Hall.

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

517 South Lake Destiny Drive, Orlando, FL (321) 460-6368
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Sylvia S

Dearest Imperial Design! You have made our wedding truly beautiful. We just got married on Dec. 12th 2015. A lot of couples get engaged and get started planning their wedding. This was not the case for my now husband and I. We were both taken up in other priorities and had to... Read More finish them before we could think of getting married. So in July of 2015, we made the decision that we need to get married in Dec. as the timing was great (but we only had a little over 4 months). I called so many places and when I got a call back from Imperial Design my heart felt calm. Upon meeting with Christian, who is their manager, my heart felt excited. I can safely say that Imperial design gave me a wedding that was beyond my expectations. The food was great, the decorations just as we wanted, they moved stuff around so that it would be most convenient for me. Everything I asked them for they said "not a problem Ms. Sylvia" and they delivered. The photographer was amazing! his edits are awesome. The bar was friendly and they knew how to keep the party not only fun but safe. Everyone that works at imperial knows what is going on and how to help you. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE CHOSEN THEM! A part from that they are a bunch of multi talented individuals who give their best to their work. I remember at the beginning of the reception, we were having some trouble with my dress and Christian came out and he said do you mind if I help, AND HE FIXED IT! I think that was what just threw me over the top. I apologize for such a long review and I will stop here but if you planning a wedding this is the place for you. At the end you do not think of Imperial Design as a wedding planning/venue you will think of them as family. To the staff of Imperial, it was an honor to get married using your facilities and experiencing the great knowledge you have in everything you do. May you always be that great, humble, affordable place that couples can turn to and still have the wedding of their dreams. Thank you so much. You will be a part of our memories forever.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Vanessa A

I am so thankful for Christian and his team. They made my wedding reception so beautiful. They really went above and beyond to make it look beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better company to take care of our decor and food. Thanks again Imperial!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Briana H

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Cristian and his team were great! Food, dj decor EVERYTHING was exceptional. All of my guest were so pleased and that's hard to do with my husband's family and mine. Thanks again guys!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Lasheena C

Hi Christian, A little over two months since our big day and we still can't get over how awesome you and your staff are. My husband and I really wanted to say a huge thank you for making our wedding a memorable day/event. Everything was beyond our expectations and done... Read More absolutely perfect. The professionalism, the flexibility, the food, the music, the decor, etc... just can't be praised enough. Please keep up the good work my friend, you'll have our support and recommendations forever! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kelli S

My husband and I were married at The Imperial Design Banquet Hall in Orlando, FL on Saturday January 7, 2017. Our entire wedding day was absolutely amazing and well exceeded our expectations. From the very beginning of the planning stages for our big day, Christian made the... Read More process fun, easy, and stress free. Christian was very accessible, accommodating, and flexible at all times which was great. He was always there willing to help in any way he could to make sure the vision we had would be executed with ease whenever we needed him. It was absolutely breathtaking to see everything come to life on our wedding day. The wedding ceremony took place upstairs in their Royal Room and the reception took place downstairs in their Imperial Room. Christian and the entire Imperial Design staff did an outstanding job! The decor and set up for the wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely stunning, the food was delicious, the DJ was amazing, the photographer and videographer were astounding, and the bartenders were very quick and efficient. Our guests could not stop complimenting on how beautiful everything was, the professionalism, and service throughout the evening. Not to mention the dance floor being full the entire night. My husband and I could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding. The high level of quality Imperial Design put into our special day really made us feel like family; they simply made it a magical experience that we will remember for the rest of our lives. -The Smiths

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Hannah V

I absolutely cannot even begin to explain how amazing this company has been with my whole process. Camilo was the main point of contact and was able to help with any minor questions and difficulties I had. They were extremely flexible with anything we wanted to alter or add.... Read More The bar tenders were phenomenal and barely ever had a line despite having over 100 wedding guests, many of whom are avid drinkers. The DJ was amazing! We had a Russian and American wedding, and the way in which he integrated the music together was unbelievable. The photographer and videographers were able to capture the unforgetable moments, which we cannot wait to see. The level of quality and care that went into our wedding on their part was absolutely astonishing. The efforts from the entire Imperial Design staff made for the most magical day of our lives. While working with them, we truly felt cared for as family.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen B

In November 2015 my husband and I had to change our wedding plans from April 2016 to Jan 2016. We had visited several locations for our potential April wedding but with no success. However, within one day of changing our wedding date, I came across Imperial Designs via the... Read More wedding wire website. That same day I called and spoke to Christian and 2 days later we saw and booked this fabulous all-inclusive venue(photos, decor, flowers, music and food). We planned our entire wedding with the help of the Imperial Designs team in 55 days and it was spectacular. The only outside vendors we used were Lake Ridge Winery, Loly's Sweets (for our fab American cake) and Caribbean Sunshine Bakery (for our traditional Jamaican cake). The Imperial Designs Banquet Hall is beautiful, the food was great and the music was on point. Thank you Anthony for our engagement and wedding day photos and thank you to the staff who worked that day. Such and amazing team. My husband and I always felt like we were their only clients. Christian you are the best - thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen B

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie R

My wedding planning process was very quick, after getting engaged in February, March I decided to get married in June. It would not have been possible if we did not have Imperial Design. It seemed too good to be true but it wasn't. From day 1 Christian was a pleasure to work... Read More with. He helped me along the entire process with ideas and overall just always keeping me at peace and not stressed ever. Any new idea or question he had an answer always and if not he would get the answer right away. It truly was a great planning process with them. Now the day of the wedding, flawless. Not one thing wrong. The decor of my ceremony and reception surpassed any expectation I had. When I saw the reception room I couldn't stop crying. It was my dream come true. Then food-delicious!!! Everyone talked on and on about how great the food was including all the appetizers during cocktail hour. The staff, including waiters, waitresses, DJ, and bartender were all 5 star. They were so nice and always around to help or just make sure everyone was happy. And DJ- wow!! My family has some party animals and everyone is still telling me they never had fun like this. The DJ was amazing!!! My dance floor was never empty!! The best music was played and we just had an amazing time!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! I would give 20 stars if possible! You guys are the best and I will spread that word!!!! Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie R

I can't thank imperial design enough for our beautiful wedding. Christian was amazing with listening to all our concerns and everything else he has such patience... everyone still talks about our wedding and I couldn't thank Imperial design for our amazing day. Food, music,... Read More decorations ,etc. just everything was perfect ! I can't wait to get our video

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jenniffer C

Camilo y su equipo hizo un buen trabajo en mi boda en sept 2016. El se encargó de organizar todo y la decoración súper lindo todo, yo preocupada por los colores q escoji y a cada rato los llamaba o enviaba email con preguntas y siempre me contestaban sin nunguna molesta.... Read More Cuando era el día de mi boda vi todo súper hermosa las decoraciones de mis colores azul y amarillo, me encanto, la comida, las fotos en fin todo fue mucho más de lo que pensaba. Muchas gracias por el buen trabajo, mi familia y la de mi esposo todos se quedaron muy encantado.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Ana Z

Imperial Design Hall is the best place to hold an espectacular event! I've had two quinceaneros there and it has been wonderful! Great people, wonderful environment, beautiful decorations, excellent service and inexpensive prices! Best deal in town!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Carmen A

For me Imperial Design is the best of the best. I chose Imperial Design for my daughter's wedding on August 7 after searching the websites for venues in Orlando. What I saw on the website was exactly what we get. It was a perfect wedding. Camilo and the staff are very... Read More professional. They did a wonderful job: the decoration was a WOW. The guests were impressed with it, with the service, the food, music, with everything. They also decorated the site for the ceremony in a way that was amazing. There is no words to express how happy we were and still are with Imperial Design. We really had a wonderful time. I really recommend this venue as they can do everything for you, so you do not have to worry. Carmen Arenas Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Bennie R

We just got married at Imperial Design 6/4 (Saturday) and we were just so impressed on how smoothly and organized everything went. We opted to rent out both floors to do our ceremony downstairs and reception upstairs. From the moment I got there to get my hair and make up done... Read More Kiani (not sure of spelling) helped answer all my questions accommodated me and my guests getting ready and made sure everything they did was to my liking. She was able to set up the cake once it was delivered and made sure my "getting ready" time was stress free. They were very kind to allow us to start setting some things up (we provided hors d'oeuvres,a candy table and beer/wine and we hired a bartender as well) the night before during our rehearsal which was a huge help, and on top of that were even nicer enough to allow us to pick up our supplies the next morning!!! Their entire family/staff has always been very helpful and provided great customer service. We hired a bagpipe player separately and Christian was very accommodating with all our needs and wants for our wedding. Our reception was very organized, he made sure to count on us for next steps. I got to take pictures with every table which was a very nice touch. ( each table was called up to get a group pic with us). I was able to borrow a runner, flower petals and a bird cage card box from them which was helpful. The food was good, nothing over the top special but very good enough - our guests and us were pleased. Everything really went great and everyone had such a great time, we still hear about how much fun they had and how pleased they were with everything. We had beautiful fresh flowers for center pieces our guests got to take home as well which was very nice. The slideshow of our baby pictures was awesome and we really enjoyed that. Our DJ was great, he provided a good mix of songs between our list and theirs pending the flow of the party. Right down to the end it was 8 of us left and the dj kept playing music and taking our requests we stayed all the way to the end of our time block 1 am!!! The staff in general had great communication between each other to coordinate the evening. WE HAD SUCH A BLAST THE ENTIRE NIGHT! I would definitely recommend them for an event! I was also super excited to see that Anthony was taking our wedding pictures ( he did the engagement ones we really loved) so we are super excited to see those and the trailer- it'll give us lots of options to pick for our large print. Imperial Design team really did a great job from the day we booked them right down to the end of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Rayanne O

You were the best thing that happened to me!! I had only 2 months for planning and we had you helping us with everything!! From flowers to pictures!! Great packages, i loved it! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

If your looking to not stress and have everything all done for you wedding day Imperial design is the place for you! I just got married a month and a half ago and I can't stop thinking about how amazing our special day was. Imperial Design made our day so perfect, from... Read More decorations, to the food, music etc., you name it they made our dreams come true. I wouldn't have wanted any other place to have my wedding. Christian who I mainly talked to has so many patience I bombarded him with so many questions and concerns and he answered each and everyone with no problem. All your worries can be left in their teams hands with no problems, they make everything look absolutely beautiful and it will be the best day of your life. I can't picture my wedding elsewhere but if you can they also travel to your florida wedding. They are amazing, if your looking for the whole package look no further! The team is all so nice and know how to make your day perfect. Thank you so much for the best day of my life !! Family and friends can't stop talking about it

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Brittany M

Imperial design hall was amazing! They gave me my dream wedding and I couldn't be happier! After the wedding they made me a little photo book with pictures and a Zip drive of all photos they took of the wedding and even included a 20x30 picture of us. It was very stress free... Read More knowing my venue provided everything from food, DJ, centerpieces, lighting, table linens, videographer, photographer, bartender, ceremony and reception, etc. I will remember this day forever. Thank you Imperial Designs!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Stephanie B

Estamos súper agradecidos con el equipo de Imperial Design, de verdad que todo estuvo perfecto el día de nuestra boda! A pesar de que tuvimos un solo mes para planear la boda, todo quedó espectacular. La ayuda y atención de Cristian en la preparación de la boda fue excelente!... Read More Fue un día inolvidable, la atención de todo el equipo durante la recepción fue excelente; siempre estuvieron pendientes de todos los detalles, la comida, música y decoración estuvieron perfectas. No dudaré en recomendar a Imperial Design a todos mis amigos y familiares en Orlando! We are very grateful with the Imperial Design team, everything was perfect on our wedding day. Even though we had only 1 month to plan the wedding, everything was great! Cristian was very helpful during the preparation. It was an unforgettable day, the attention of the whole team during the reception was excellent; the food, music, decoration were perfect!!! I will totally recommend Imperial Design to all my family and friends in Orlando!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Imperial Design is THE place to go for your wedding. From beginning to end everything felt like a fairytale dream come true. They were professional, attentive, and made my day perfect. Five stars for sure!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Patrick Gino Ganacias — We seriously couldn't have asked for anything better! So glad that it was the Imperial Crew hosting our wedding. Had so many compliments on the venue and how no one has ever seen one like it! Everyone loved the food! My family and friends looove to... Read More dance, and their DJ killed it! Never had an empty dance floor! Even had music videos for most the songs. The bar tender was great! The videographer and photographer went till the very last song. My family came from all around the world, Thank you guys so much for making it go so smoothly! If you're looking for a venue, you found it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 heather m

Incredible group!! They helped keep everything on track , went above and beyond what we expected to make our daughters sweet sixteen one of the best memorable evenings she could imagine! The venue was decorated beautifully, the food was delicious! Christian and Heather... Read More helped the party come together even though we found their venue last minute- wish we'd found them sooner and saved so much anxiety. Highly recommend Imperial Designs to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Claudia O

Camilo and his staff are awesome! they did a beautiful job with the reception! Everything was absolutely stunning and all of our guests loved it! They kept everyone entertained! I cannot stress enough how happy we are we decided to trust them with our wedding!

Awesome Venue and Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Harolyn S

We got married on October 17, 2015 and Imperial Design did a fantastic job. I spoke to Cristian many times prior to the wedding and each time we spoke he was happy to help me and answer my questions. They went above and beyond my expectations. I love that they handled so many... Read More important details which allowed me to work on other parts of the wedding. They did my engagement pictures (which came out great), the decor for the ceremony and reception, the food, the DJ, MC, photography and videography for the wedding, and more. This is a family business and they certainly work well together in order to make your day special. Thanks for everything Imperial Design! I can't wait to see the pictures and video :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

This company is definitely a wedding gem in Florida. They were pretty much all inclusive with their services and if they didn't provide a service themselves, they were great at suggesting other companies that would. It was a great deal and I was able to get my engagement photos,... Read More photography, videography, ceremony music , decorations for the ceremony & reception , DJ, waitstaff , bartender, catering , and so much more. My wedding day was stress free and amazing thanks to this amazing company!!! Best of all, if you don't use their facility for the reception, they will travel anywhere in Florida !!! I was able to get all the services mentioned above for less than just the catering costs for most companies for a simple brunch. Thank you Imperial Design!!! My dream wedding came true :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

We were very very pleased with Camilo and his staff. They were on top of EVERYTHING! from reception decor to going above and beyond and helping out with speakers for the ceremony when our sound system guy didn't bring the equipment he needed. They were very flexible with us on... Read More everything, even though we changed our mind about color theme a thousand times! Camilo was very attentive, and very responsive through out the whole planning process. He kept me at ease at all times, and even though my now husband was very skeptical about the result we would get, we were beyond pleased with the results. They decorated the reception beautifully, from lighting to centerpieces. The entertainment was phenomenal, Camilo and his brother dj'ed the party and it was a hit. All of our family and friends were very impressed with how beautiful everything was. We cannot be happier to have decided to trust Imperial Design with our wedding! They truly made our wedding the wedding of our dreams! I cannot say enough of how happy we are with them!!!