Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

805 E 66th Street, Savannah, GA (912) 335-7127

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jill H

This company was great for chair rental. Our ceremony was in Johnson Square. This company provided 75 white, wooden chairs. They were in great condition and made the setting complete. They set up and tore down and I never even heard from them (which is a good thing on the big... Read More day!) Sheree made everything so easy and it was very affordable.

Well Worth The Price

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Harmony M

We did a beach wedding and we rented benches and a table from this vendor. They are very helpful. My only objection was that they do not do set up on the beach and they are not open on Sundays. Still, they were very worth the price and have a lot of supplies that were in good... Read More condition. If you are willing to do the lifting yourself, I recommend them!

Wow!

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Amy G

I was the talk of the town whenever anyone came across Whitefield Square or into the Distillery on March 8. Sheree using handpicked vintage chairs made the ceremony space come alive. The linens at the reception just brought the space together.

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Joeleen C

Sheree was great throughout the planning process, and our chair covers and sashes were gorgeous. I really appreciated her flexibility with my difficulties estimating our number of guests (since it was a destination wedding, it was difficult to predict). Would definitely use... Read More their services again!

Better than expectations!

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Lauren W

I was a little unsure at first with this being a smaller even company, but everything turned out perfect! We had a glamorous outdoor wedding and thanks to In Any Event, the lights, chairs, flowers were stunning.

Dance Floor

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Laura P

We rented the indoor/outdoor dance floor and it was perfect for our outdoor reception.

Most affordable chuppah rental around!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Laura R

I had been searching for a chuppah rental that wasn't going to be an extraordinary cost...most ones that I really liked averaged around $500!! After searching high and low, I came across In Any Event...I was able to rent the chuppah and all necessary fabrics for less than... Read More $50!! It was beautiful and elegant and SO AFFORDABLE!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Jessica S

sketchy Building but good quality

Rental review

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Katie C

I used this company for my rentals for the ceremony and the reception. They were easy to work with and had great prices.

Great Value!

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 KyAnne S

We rented the bamboo arbor, some white folding chairs and large round tables. Since we were on a budget, the delivery was out of the question. The rental prices were great and some of the lowest I found in the area, so they fit into our budget perfectly. The bamboo arbor was... Read More just beautiful on its own, but we did add some fabric in our wedding colors to spice it up a little!!

Just what I needed

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 deneshia w

I was able to rent items I needed with ease. Very helpful.